Jaune Arc Concepts

By Haseo55

Just having fun and putting some ideas together for Jaune. More

Arc Family Tree.
Interesting romantic options.
Jaune's New Team version 1
Jaune x Sekirei
Jaune is Madara's Reincarnation
Jaune Family revised.
Iseleve
Jaune's childhood friens (who are gals)
DEATHBATTLE
Battle of the couples
Jaune martial artist.
Random Jaune AI generated Art
Jaune in Teyvat
DEATH BATTLE 2
Jaune's Agarest 2 Harem
Jaune's Mech.
Tales of Wedding rings
Better versions of Ruby

Jaune Arc the Master

251 4 15
By Haseo55

Jaune has been expelled(shocking I know). With the exceptions of teachers like Oobleck and Port everyone turned their backs on him.

Now he lives in a huge house in Mistral alone(he is in good terms with his family)

Meanwhile Ozpin and Salem both decide to tip the battle in their favor. Using a spell they try each to summon the 7 servants(maybe the other classes aswell).

Here goes in two ways. The succede with each group getting full sets of servants. Yet someone up high didn't like this and decides to have some else get servants aswell(jaune).

The other they failed and Jaune ends getting the 7 servants.

Jaune servants:
Saber-Artoria
Castet-Tamamo
Rider-Medusa
Berserker-Morgan
Archer-Atalanta
Lancer-Scáthach
Assasin-?????

Assasin is hard either serenity ir be the only male in King Hassan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1K 34
This is FANFIC SHIT don't judge 🙃 none of this is real and the it's all fake including the pictures none of this is my life Its fantasy but real peo...
4.7K 76 5
In the middle of the Second World War, Germany and its European Axis allies were sent to another world with very different state conditions and also...
3.1K 97 10
As you can read the title of story is time waste- so, it means this story is just for time wasting, yours and mine....... 🎠- Taekook text Au. ...
7.2K 136 7
Formed from pitch-black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to oppose it with its treacherous fangs! From the depths of purgatory, dedicate to th...