In love with the one that cou...

Por autoarearo

I used to think that a human's greatest asset is their own life, but it turned out to be the heart. You canno... Mรกs

๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก+๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 1 - ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 3 - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘ก
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 4 - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 5 - ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 6 - ๐น๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘œ!
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 7 - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 8 - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก - ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก 2
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 9 - ๐ด๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™....
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 10 - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 11 - ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 12 - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 13 - ๐บ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 14 - ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 2 - ๐‘†๐‘™๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ

8 0 0
Por autoarearo

~CAROLINA~

When he finally left, I was looking for Gia, but there was no sign of her. I decided to give her a message.

Me: Where are you??

After 5 minutes ,she finally responses.

Gia🩷: Sorry,the professor wanted to talk to me about something.

Gia🩷: I'll be there in a moment.

Georgia finally came, putting her books in the closet.

- "So ...what happened?"

- "Charlotte is once again in my care..." I reply.

Perhaps sensing the concern in my voice, she puts her hand on my shoulder and says:

- "You mean in the care of the best sister?" asking me with a innocent smile on her face.

- "You have no idea how much I needed to hear that. Is a morning more than horrible."

- "Im here,Lina. Imma help you with you sister!"

Georgia loves Char immensely. To her, Char is the little sister she's always wanted,but never had. And yet, I feel like she got her through me.

- "Is she still at those ballet classes?"

- "Yup,she is"

- "Charlotte is very lucky to have a sister like you." she smiles.

- "And I'm lucky that I have you two." I'm telling her sincerely.

She grabs my arm and we go to the next lesson: math. I had the last recaps before my final exams, and I really didn't want to be late at this class,too.

It's gonna be a long day...

_________★

This day was finally over. I had to go pick up Char from school now,but Gia stopped me.

- "Hey...I'm having a little party today, do you want to come? Maybe you're taking Char too. It would be just between us." Georgia tells me, while winking at me.

- "Sure,that will be fun. We'll be there."

- "Good,see you there!"

She smiles, as she turns and walks in her direction. It was a good idea, I will most likely get rid of my thoughts and clean my head up..

The rain had subsided, and right now there was a very beautiful rainbow in the sky.

I arrived at Charlotte's school. She was waiting for me at school yard.

- "How it was today?" I'm asking her.

- "Wonderful! The teacher let us to play one hour,and she also told us a story!" she smiles.

- "Wow...looks like you were having fun today!"

- "Yup!" she says.

We finally arrived in front of the house, and I put the key in the lock, letting Char go in first.

I took her backpack down and put it on one of the chairs in the kitchen.

- "Go change,imma make you something to eat."

- "Oki!"

After she leaved,I was making some omelette. When she came back,she was very happy. This was her favourite food. I chose an apple. I wasn't really hungry.

I leaned back in the chair and started rocking back and forth.

- "Easy Char, you're going to choke.." I'm telling amused.

- "But...is so good!!!" she's telling me.

I sigh and let her finish. After some time of silence between us, I say to her:

- "By the way, we're going to Gia." I'm saying

- "Seriously?? When?" she says excited.

Char loves Gia just like she does. She always said that if she would want another sister,she would be Gia. And I love the approach between them.

- "This evening,at 6:20 PM." I'm saying

- "Yayyy!" she says.

After eating, she went to her room to get dressed. I took her plate and washed it.

Every end of spring, beggining of summer or summer evenings,she invites me at her house. She has a wonderful house.

I met Gia 5 years ago, in the 8th grade. She was new to our class, and we became friends very quickly.

I don't know if the fact that I helped her remove the gum from her hair made us friends, or the fact that we were both very kind, or the universe wanted us to be friends.

And damn, I love this girl. Is my best friend. My FIRST bestfriend. No one is going to change that. Ever and forever.

When I argued with my mother, she was by my side. When I fell down the stairs, she took me to the infirmary. When I was getting a bad grade,she was there to comfort me.

After I finished washing Char's dishes, I went to change as well. I opted for a black top, some flared jeans and a white shirt,plus my white sneakers.

After a while, Charlotte was also ready.

- "Okay, let's go" she says.

I rolled my eyes, I took the umbrellas in case of anything and went out the door.

The journey took a while.

Char runned from me when she saw the little white door and jumped into Gia's arms

- "Go inside, we're coming in 2 minutes." Gia says.

I take her by the hand and we enter the house. I went up to her room. She had a very beautiful room, with shades of white and light gray.

- "So...any new boyfriend that I need to know about?"

I'm asking while I'm laughing sitting on the bed.
Gia is a great conqueror. The bad part is that many of the relationships didn't last more than 2 months. And I was always The wall of crying. She never looked for bad boys, but neither for "mama" boys.

- "Nope.."

She looks at me and starts laughing. For her, this thing with love is something old, it started in the 7th grade. For me, never. I have never fallen in love. Gia fell in love ,so like ,damn, I forgot the string.

- "You?" she asked.

- "What's with me?"

- "Haven't you set your eyes on anyone?".

I nod my head in the negative.Getting a boyfriend or falling in love was not a priority for me.

- "I don't have time for that right now, plus graduation and the finals are coming up.."

- "Caro,you can't remain single all your life.."

- "Who says that?"

- "Caro!" she's yelling at me mad.

- "What ? I just don't see the point of it now."

- "But when will you see it?" she asks me sad.

- "Can we talk about something else?" I am asking, trying to switch the subject.

- "Like?"

- "I don't know. Tell me anything.. Tell me about the last dream you had,tell me why leaves fall in autumn,why is there snow in the winter, anything,expect love and boys."

- "Did somebody break your heart or something?" she asks me from a sudden.

- "Nope."

- "Then?"

- "Then nothing,Gia. I just don't have time for relationships or things like that." I tell her, with a more irritated tone this time.

- "Fine. I'm not gonna disturb you with this subject.." She says while sighting.

It's not that I don't want a relationship, well, maybe that's it too. But I want to focus on these last 4 weeks of school, and take care of Charlotte. Because if I fall in love, I will be with my head in the clouds, and I won't be able to do anything anymore.

_________★

Gia was sitting on the chair in front of me,with her eyes on the phone screen, having the most beautiful smile on her face.

It wasn't a mystery that this smile had something to do with a boy. And I confirmed that when she finally looked up from her phone,with an innocent face,trying to get me to do something.

- "What do you say if the two of us go to the circuit tomorrow?"

- "To the circuit ? Why?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

- "Do I really need a reason to go to the circuit?"

- "Fine. Who's the dude?" I'm asking.

Her face immediately blushes, but she answers me:

- "Why do you think I'm talking to a dude?" She asks me, trying to play dumb.

- "Oh come on. We both know that the only F1 and racing cars fan in this friendship is me." I'm telling her,kinda sarcastic.

She makes a little silence, and I break the silence between us, asking her:

- "If it wasn't about a guy, would you, Georgia Amelie  Rossi, want to go to a place that only smells like gasoline?"

- "Yeah?" she tells me confident.

- "Fine. I'll pretend I believe you."

- "So it's a yes?" she asks me ,with twinkling eyes.

- "It's a maybe."

- "I'm thanking with that too.." she tells me.

I smile as I take another sip of my milk.

_________★

The last hours were very fun, we laughed, played truth or dare, made cookies and other.

I decided to stay at Gia this night,because it would be much easier than usual to get at school.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

381K 22.8K 62
Zachariel Joseph's heart shattered when the man that he had loved for ten years betrayed him. His lover took everything that he loved away from him...
841 61 15
DISCLAIMER: In almost ALL chapters- Self Harm, suicidal thoughts, mental illness, smut...If any of this bothers you, be careful reading it please. A...
842 142 20
Shantรฉ: You were in her room, Jonathan! Jonathan: Ok, ok, I understand that but- Shantรฉ: No, just shut up, ok! You hurt me. Badly. And- Jonathan: You...
98.1K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...