The Trap of Love | GxG

By defxdaniela

"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand... More

1 - eyes on her
2 - family chain
3 - beautiful woman
4 - game of pool
5 - house visitor
6 - transportation
7 - obvious flirt
8 - the threat
9 - truth or dare
10 - drenched
11 - the plan backfired
12 - mask off
13 - confronted
14 - attached
15 - face to face
16 - i love you
18 - cheating?
19 - left conscious
20 - her soft smile
21 - box of love
22 - fucked for good
23 - turn of plan
24 - the dagger
25 - the news

17 - fucking her out

1.4K 18 0
By defxdaniela

- Alina -

My fingers slipped through her hair and i yanked her down against my lips. My tongue going inside without hesitation to explore every bit i could before she takes things further but Alina already pulled me out of the seat, slipping my jacket off.

I guided my hands down the front of her body and unbuckled her belt, moving my hand inside to get a feel of her bulge and how hard she already was.

"Take the rest off." Our lips parted and i gave into the command, the both of us left bare in just a span of a few seconds. "Bend over." She forced me in front of a table and said. "Hurry up!" Alina spat out again so i turned around but before i could do it myself, my arms slammed on the table top, the touch of her hands caressing my exposed ass.

"Spread your legs." The stinging sensation of a span had me do just that. "Oh fuck." I released a hitched breath after feeling the tip of her cock glide over my slit.

"You dirty slut. Already soaked even though we just started." I heard her comment and i decided to lift my body up, feeling our heated skin caress. "Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i also have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" I turned my face whilst speaking, the woman's eyes studying everything she could in the moment.

"I want you to stop trying to prove your innocence all the time. Now bend back down and take this in. I'm not gonna repeat myself." She kept her stern voice but the more i gazed at her, the more i wanted a comforting kiss so my hand came up, positioning her face towards me to caressed my lips on hers.

I mesmerized the taste and as i tried to get more and more of it to obtain any kind of soothing feeling for what's about to come, the woman broke the kiss short, her hand forcing me away and back down.

Alina pressed her pre-soaked tip at my entrance and drove into me with one single thrust. My back arched further and the gasp that was about to come out had turned into a muffled scream from getting my hand over my mouth in time.

The feeling of her pounding me from behind was definitely something i haven't felt before. It more so isn't about the position but about the wildness inside her. I couldn't feel more at pain then i did right now from the lack of adjustment but i found thrill in it with every move that was made from her fucking me as hard as she wanted and as much as i deserved it.

Her bare dick kept rubbing inside and out, literally rising me to a high altitude from the amount of pressure she had on my hips but just as i recalled that, one side was released before a harsh slap laid on my ass.

"Oh f-fuckk!" My moan filled the room and i tried to stand up, only for Alina to force me back down. "Take it all in, you slut!" Her yell came back at me and i gripped the table from both sides, doing everything to even just breathe.

The mixture of moans, skin slapping together and the slight creaking of the table from the force of her fucking was driving me even more insane.

My eyes began rolling back, stomach building up that notch of a release within a second now but i couldn't see whether she was close, if she feels how close i already am.

"Finish, Madi! Don't hold it in!" And there it was. The words i needed which in a snap of a finger had my legs tremble, feeling the liquid dripping out of my pussy. I think that was her queue to pull out though as i felt the stroking she made right above my ass, releasing in the same moment.

- - -
I sipped on the cocktail for the second time, trying my best to understand what exactly is in it. "I don't know, Ali. It's like peppermint but also strawberry." I gave her a glance whilst saying.

"What happened, Madi?" I watched her release a laugh. "Lost your taste buds?" Alina asked and i gave off an eye roll, giving up on this dumb guessing game.

"You're also absolutely cruel. I'm surprised you didn't admit it after what you just did to me." I began and took another taste of the drink. "I'm a slut, huh? What for? How many times had i repeated the fact that i haven't been with anyone this whole time!" I blurred out and finally looked up, Alina just staring back at me with a hidden smile.

"Did you even hear what i said?" My eyebrows furrowed, showcasing confusion. "You know, the first time i met you, i never would have thought that i'd love you this damn much." She finally spoke but something i wasn't expecting.

"Okay now! You constantly bugged me about bringing up love and now you're just doing the same thing to me? I have every right to get mad, Alina!"

"God, you're so fucking cute when trying to be annoyed." She leaned closer with a smile. "You're so unserious."

"Me? I'm unserious?! I just told you i loved you! Is this how we'll be moving further? Nudging each other about the stupidest things?" Alina confessed but kept her smile up that i still had no desire to copy.

"I'm not nudging you. I was mentioning something serious and then you just completely ignored me. You didn't even listen to me either."

"Oh, no. I heard you but i didn't have a reasonable answer to that.. name calling i gave you." The woman said and i absorbed her walk around the counter, slowly turning my stool to make us face each other.

"Sorry but not. I was actually raged from what you've got me dragged into. This whole mess of a thing we call love. Madi, do you even understand how sudden all of this is? Won't even begin with the fact about when it happened. All you had in mind was to play me, fuck around just so you can steal a dumb diamond."

"Please, stop. I'm over this. Sure it's the most oddest and weirdest way to meet but here we are now." I gracefully reached my arms out, setting them on her shoulders. "I hope happy together and won't be spreading lies anymore." I finished with a smile.

"Mhm. Soo.. how about i showcase you the new house? It's a cute cabin. Well, okay, quite magnificent but god is it a whole cleanser for yourself from having it a bit further from the city chaos."

"But don't you have to work? The night shift? Gonna fail your friend and let the club get robbed?" I questioned with surprise. "I only have 2 hours left. No one is gonna come here." Alina responded and pulled herself closer, laying a soft kiss right on my neck.

"Did you not have enough? I'm barely functioning here, if you can't tell!" I gave off an eye roll, pulling my arms away. "I swear to god, Madi! Roll your eyes at me one more time and i'll give them a reason to roll without giving a fuck about how sore you are." My face was grabbed, yanking me right in position to face hers.

"But that wasn't even what i was referring to with the offer to come to my place! Madi, I want you to stay. Not leave ever again."

"Sorry. But i can't tonight. Lorraine will suspect something. Actually, now that i mention her. Before i had left her house to come here, she said she won't be giving up on you so please be careful."

"Oh my god! Who gives a fuck about her? I could have easily slicked her throat when i went to get my necklace back so it won't be a problem to actually do it if i come face to face with her again."

"What the hell has happened between you two? Such hate."

"I'll tell you one day. But what now? You'll just be leaving me here to rot for those 2 hours? And what are you gonna tell that cold hearted demon? You failed another mission of hers so if she dares to lay a hand on you, i'll-"

"Shh." My finger caressed her lips. "I know how to lie and do you not see the good side of this? I can still pretend that everything is fine and that i'm up for any jobs she gives me. I'll be your news reporter." I slipped my arms around with a proud smile.

"Oh you're so good. Just sadly not as good when having sex. Lack strength. Can't take a single slap without feeling the pain through your whole body."

"Excuse me!" I forced my palms against her shoulders but she immediately grabbed my wrists, keeping herself in place. "I'll show you something next time we meet. This is fucking revenge! So you just wait." I slid off the stool after announcing. "Alright. I like fun. I'm free for you at any time so just call." Alina leaned in for one last kiss before we said our goodbyes.

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 839 36
Taylor is the heiress to the Italian Mafia. Her father would only allow her to take over if she settles down. Willow is a normal girl kinda. Her fat...
78.9K 2.6K 10
"Kiss me." "I think I'll pass." Before I could say anything else, her hands grabbed my hips and slammed my back against the wall. And her lips found...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
88.2K 2K 26
"I mean come on! I need to get you a birthday present but now that i found out so late, it's not gonna be anything amazing." "Pretty thing, all i ne...