The Hot Bodyguard

By Bangtan_0930

At 5 y/o Kim Seokjin is considered an orphan until he was adopted by his grandfather. A leader to a famous Ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 27

973 118 6
By Bangtan_0930

"Don't forget about the trip in 2 weeks time." The professor said before ending their class.

"Wow! That is in 2 weeks?" Hoseok said to Seokjin as they were walking.

"You will be there, too, right?" Yoongi said to Jungkook.

"Yeah. Of course." Jungkook said.

He looked at Taehyung and found him smirking. He suddenly hated the man for smirking as if he has plans of his own.

Taehyung looked at him and his smirk did not disappear. Jungkook hated him more with that smirk. They now both know each other and both knows what are their plans, with Seokjin in the middle. Taehyung blinked at him after and he glared at him more.

"Jungkook, let's go?" Seokjin said when he observed that Jungkook was still looking at Taehyung.

"Yeah." Jungkook said and stood up.

He felt Taehyung still looking at him but just focused on Seokjin as he is more important.

"Seokjin." Taehyung suddenly called him.

Jungkook stood in front of Seokjin and glared at Taehyung.

"Chill!" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook and walked passed by him.

He was almost near Seokjin when Jungkook put his hand in front of his stomach.

"One more step and I will kill you." He said in a whisper.

"Hi! Seokjin! It's good to finally meet you." Taehyung said extending his hand for Seokjin to shake.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at Jungkook then at Taehyung, feeling the sudden tension.

"I don't think I want to meet you." Seokjin said with furrowed brows. "Jungkook, let's go." He said then pulled Jungkook's hand which was blocking Taehyung's body.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung one last time before leaving with Seokjin.

"Hoseok, Yoongi, me and Jungkook won't take lunch. We'll meet you in our next class." Seokjin said then pulled Jungkook on a different way.

Even with some confusion, Jungkook let Seokjin lead him

"Why are we here?" Jungkook asked when they arrived at the rooftop.

Seokjin checked first if there's anyone else in the rooftop and when he found none, he suddenly pulled Jungkook and kissed him.

"Woah." Jungkook said when Seokjin pulled away.

"I've wanted to kiss you eversince we started the first class." Jin said shyly.

"Thank you, baby." He said hugging Jin by his waist.

"I also felt that you were mad earlier. I've wanted to kiss you to make you calm down. Now, tell me what's with Kim Taehyung?" Seokjin asked. "You have been looking at him more than you looked at me. I am sure there's something wrong."

"Jinnie..." He said, hesitating to say who Kim Taehyung is.

"Kookie, I was literally raised and trained in the Mafia world. I think I can protect myself when I need to but I also need to know to whom do I need to protect it." Seokjin said resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook hugged him tighter and rubbed his back.

"A new group of mafia. He is the son of its leader. Taehyung was originally taking Engineering course but when he knew that you and I are in the business course, he used his father's power to be moved to the same class as yours. I am not sure yet about his exact reasons and plans but it is definitely related to the mafia powers that your grandfather has." He then paused for a second. "That power starts with me."

"What do you mean?" Seokjin asked looking up at Jungkook.

"Your grandfather's right hand is me, ever since my father died. It's also the reason why I was assigned to protect you, as the best person in the group, I am tasked to do the worst tasks possible. Therefore, in order to bring down the clan, they have to bring down first the best people in the clan. They know that you are my weakness that's why Taehyung wanted to use you against me. But these are our theories for now. We're still not sure what is their purpose."

"That's why I don't like him." Seokjin said in a pout.

Jungkook smiled at Seokjin. He can't help but adore him more.

"Just continue not liking him, baby." Jungkook said as he hugged Seokjin tighter, kissing his head.

In the midst of their silence, Seokjin's stomach suddenly growled.

Jungkook tried to control his laughter but when Seokjin looked at him in a pout, he was not able to hold it.

Seokjin pouted more and pulled away from him.

"Let's go. You're pretty little tummy is now hungry." Jungkook said pulling him.

************

"What are his plans?" Mr. Kim asked over the phone.

"Things are still unclear to us." Jungkook answered.

"I will try to reach out to the leader. If he declines, it means they all work together." Mr. Kim said.

"I will take care of Seokjin very well." Jungkook answered.

"I know you will."

When the call ended, Jungkook rushed to the dining room to join the three with the dinner. He found Seokjin happily telling Namjoon and Jimin stories about what happened to his day.

"I don't think that's what happened, baby." Jungkook said.

Seokjin pouted. "Well, this is my version of the story. You can tell yours later when I'm done." He said as he animatedly described what happened in the rooftop earlier.

Jungkook just smiled at him and let him tell his version of the story.

"I didn't know that Jungkook can be that excited to kiss you, even had to pull you at the rooftop." Jimin said.

"Wait. Who pulled who?" Jungkook asked.

Seokjin blushed as he was caught red handed.

"W-well... I am done eating and thank you for the food, Jiminie-hyung. I will go now to my room."

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Jinnie! We're still not done here."

"I am done." Seokjin said then ran to his room.

"So, you pulled him to the rooftop to kiss him?" Jimin asked.

"Obviously, it's not true." Jungkook said. "He pulled me to the rooftop to kiss me."

"Okay." Jimin and Namjoon said in chorus.

"What? You don't believe me? I can't believe Seokjin would lie about it."

"Well, one of these days we'll hear him moaning Jungkook's name anyway." Jimin said.

"W-what are you guys talking about?" Jungkook said blushing.

"I am pretty sure Jungkook will spank him hard and punish him whenever he lies." Namjoon said not answering Jungkook at all.

"I can't believe this will be the topic while we're on a dinner." Jungkook said, unable to get another spoon of his food.

"Did you know that Seokjin actually asked for a new and bigger dildo as a gift?" Jimin said to Namjoon.

Jungkook was choked and coughed out the food he was eating.

"What did you just say?" Jungkook asked.

"Seokjin said Jungkook's cock is bigger and he needs something bigger, too. I am sure that he is already practicing." Jimin continued.

Namjoon wanted to laugh seeing Jungkook's reaction.

"I am done here." Jungkook said then left.

"Do you think he'll do it?" Namjoon asked Jimin.

"I doubt. He'll probably sleep with a hard-on again. He will remain true to his principles and wait for Seokjin to be ready." Jimin answered.

"Poor Jinnie. His ass will be really sore when that day comes. Imagine all the pent-up frustrations of Jungkook. 24 hours might not be enough." Namjoon said clicking his tongue.

"For sure." Jimin answered.

Ooops... expect very hot smuts then... 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1.7K 26
Two University students with totally opposite lifestyles, met again unexpectedly when they learned they were neighbors. Kim Seokjin, known as the mos...
296K 11.6K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
328K 9.6K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
1.1M 45.1K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...