MINE DOCTOR

By kyeomslove

" stop looking at me like this, you look creepy not romantic." " I thought you love me looking at you while y... More

Synopsis.
Seokmin ( injured or psychopath)
Joshua( mine to scare)
Joshua ( good kidnapper)
Mine doctor.
Mingyu is comfort zone of everyone.
Joshua ( my sunshine,my possession)
Seokmin ( good or bad which Joshua is real?)
Seokmin ( night kiss)
Is it even good?
My waist & your hands
What are we?
Unexpected fight
Declaration of WW3
Love
Two wonwoo

Seokmin ( everything will be fine)

226 19 8
By kyeomslove

I can't stop to talk to that bastard,he is crazy and I had to go it's already nine in the morning and I had a operation to do which will take atleast four hours and more. I can't stop to listen how he gonna ravish me. I had more important thing to do and have to be at home by the afternoon otherwise wonwoo will serve  me as a food for dinner tonight.

I waved hand and taxi stopped infront of me " will you go to Allureville?" I asked taxi driver and he nodded,I sat in passenger seat, trying to call wonwoo. My phone is charged and totally fine thanks to god they didn't do anything to I have so many photos of eunchae. 

 I am happy wonwoo is married to his highschool sweetheart despite of everything they had gone through. " I swear to God seokmin. You come home today I will beat the shit out of you." Wonwoo shouted on the other line the moment he picked my call.

" I am sor-"

" No,you are not sorry and even if you are me and seungkwan is going to beat you." Wonwoo seems so angry I can see him pushing his glasses up and punching wall but I hope he didn't had injured himself and someone had stopped him.

" Look when I come I will tell you everything that happened with me last night . It's traumatic." I said trying to calm him down , he had to learn how to control his anger ,I hope he is doing well. It had been almost six months I met him. I want to go home to my brothers and niece not forgetting my bestfriend seungcheol  and mingyu- I miss them.

" Okay but don't bring any sweet when you came back . Eunchae has cavity in her teeth."he still sound angry but understanding, I will buy him leather jacket, he will be happy.

" We are here at Allureville,street number one." Driver said and I jumped off the taxi,paid him his money and went inside the camp poor people are coming to get treated. 

" Look ! ", A lady exclaimed when she saw me " saige, your doctor seokmin is here. Now my baby will be fine." She cradled her baby in her arms . " Hi. Baby,how are you feeling today?" I asked but baby is only six months and couldn't talk that much ,poor baby.

" She is doing fine after you gave her medicine doctor." Mother said, I took the baby and checked her impulse, it's good for now but her breathing still struggle for him.

" Mr. Lee,you are here," doctor minghao said walking towards me with files "we are ready with everything just check the baby is allergic to and then we can continue our operation." He pinched the cheeks of baby in my arms softly. Baby has hole in her heart and because she is still young it can be fixed by surgery but she will need medical help forever and I wish she live happy and healthy life but I can only wish.

" Let's go baby saige." I said and baby giggled as if knowing she is going to be fine and healthy, doctor Xu minghao is also a cardiologist like me and joined in camp to treat poor people and so many other doctors have joined too.

What's the use of being doctor if I can't give treatment to poor? 

Me and doctor Xu wore our gloves ,dress and mask ,two more doctors and two nurse were there to help in operation it will take time but in the end baby saige will be fine. " Doctor,give baby anesthesia." Pediatrician anesthesiologist is quick to follow my order and she did her work very gently and carefully not to starlet the baby. 

No human can be operated without anesthesia but in 1700s they operate one month year old baby without any sedation,cruel.

The only person I know is more cruel than cruelty itself is Hong Joshua- fucking bastard. 

" Done , doctor." Pediatrician anesthesiologist said as she went away from the baby and nurse calm down the crying baby, oh! God don't give babies any disease instead of them give me every disease but them. I know my prayer can't be fulfilled but I hope less babies get any disease and they live healthy childhood atleast.

***

After almost six hours later seokmin is done with successful operation on baby saige, he is happy unlike his last operation on man in his fifties dead during operation and his wife couldn't believe and in overwhelming feeling of her husband's death she had blamed seokmin and slapped him , being a doctor is so hard. Sometimes people beg to him to check again if the person is really dead or not and he has to be strict about it,he sometimes has to say " patient is no more' and sometimes he come out as happy he is now.

" Your baby is safe now," I said and they thanked God and mother almost hugged me, I hugged her back" here take my card and call me everytime baby get sick." I tapped the shoulder of dad, they are not poor but dad and mom both are unemployed right now and can't afford the operation.

I walked to the chamber where doctors change there cloth and I did too,take my baggage and walked out of camp, my flight back to Home. I missed my brothers,my brother -in-laws and my niece.

Seungcheol messaged me that he will come to pick me up at airport . I am happy to meet him again after six months, tomorrow is eunchae's birthday she will be having sweets at any cost . Wonwoo just don't use his brain sometimes mingyu suck everything out of him. 

Seungkwan just do whatever vernon says and vernon always do what seungkwan loves to do, mingyu listen to wonwoo like he doesn't have ear for anyone else in the world. 

I still wonder how mingyu keep up with wonwoo's anger issue , we are brothers, I don't care how my brother is but mingyu is husband but he just loves wonwoo too much.

I want what they have.

" Seok! Here seok! " Someone shouted and I turned to see one and only choi seungcheol. He is standing on the line where everyone wait for their person and seungcheol is waiting for his. " Cheol," I ran to him and almost jumped on him . He is way too much stronger than me, he weight lift 120lbs almost everyday in gym and here me don't even get enough time to do exercise. 

Perks of being software engineer.

" How have you been? Cheol." He pecked me on cheeks and my cheeks covered in crimson red, he is always like that even though we are just best friends with benefits he still is so affectionate all the time. I would love to date him but I never feel that type of love to him even though I love him the most . We almost grew together,when I first met him I was ten and now it's almost twenty-five years now.

" I am doing good. What about you?" He said taking my luggage and we started to walk to get to his car . " Doing so much good until last week," I know I can tell him about everything that happened from the man that died and Hong Joshua.

" Last week a man died and his wife keep saying I am the reason behind her husband's death." Seungcheol stopped walking and pulled me in hug " you know seok, you did your best to safe him and you are not the reason behind his death." He said , right now it's not friends with benefits but my bestfriend seungcheol - only my best friend.

" I know but it still hurt alot." I said on verge to cry, I still don't understand why I cry over everything big or small even though I am man. Dad would have beated the shit out of me if he saw me cry even when I was little kid but the only time I didn't cry when he died. 

I instead feel some kind of relief and I still don't understand, wonwoo said it's okay to feel like this because he is abusive to us .

" And you know last night someone bragged in my room and he turned out to be Hong Joshua." I said remembering how he is the same Joshua with whom I used to study maths in highschool but then I quit mathematics classes. 

" He is the same Joshua with whom I used to study mathematics,I saw his profile on net . You know how famous he is and dangerous. I listen somewhere he has connection with Mafia."  Seungcheol is listening to me as we started to walk again" but why he bragged in your room?" He said more than worried he sounded jealous.

" Forget that the thing he fucking said I am sexually frustrated even though I did nothing to him. He keep saying I am trying to seduce him." I said, I am feeling so frustrated to even think about what he said and did , he didn't even said thank you to me. Fucking bastard.

If I told the things happened in morning seungcheol and wonwoo will go to sue him up even though they can't but they will try and seungkwan will surely use some kind of his links .

" Didn't you said anything to him? Why don't you punched him in mouth?" He said and opened the door for me as I sat in car and he went to put the luggage in. " He was injured and he has gun with him. I was sacred ." 

He didn't said in replied and went off the car " are you horny ? Seokmin." My whole body start to heat up at his question and I punched his hard shoulder ( which didn't affect him at all) and turned to look at the sprinting trees , I am late it's almost evening and I had said that I will be at home in afternoon.

" Yes , I maybe am little bit." If I would not tell seungcheol and wonwoo about me then no one, I am friends with everyone but my friend is only seungcheol and wonwoo ( since we are sperms). 

His hands crawled to my thighs and stayed there for whole ride like it's stick with glue, we went to shopping mall and I bought red leather jacket for wonwoo, couple shoes and jacket for seungkwan and Vernon, I already had bought cute mug for mingyu which has written' GENTLEMAN 'I know he will love it and for eunchae I had bought everything she has put on list.

Seungcheol and me already had friends necklace but I found soulmate ring and I bought it for us to wear . I will give everyone everything when we are all together. 

" We are here," seungcheol said as I opened the door and he took my luggage out, I am finally home. Everyone is waiting for me at the main gate the moment I stepped in the garden and circled the fountain to come in the sight of eunchae she ran to me " uncle seok . I missed you so much." She said jumping on me , I picked her up and kissed her all over the place.

" Uncle seungcheol is here too." She yelled to her dad ,my brother. I was scared that wonwoo would be fuming red with the anger and will punch me at the moment he will see me but instead he hugged me so tight that both me and eunchae feel suffocated.

" Leave us won," I said pushing him and dropping eunchae to the ground " do you want is to die?" I said and wonwoo shaked his head , he take everything seriously. No matter what you say to him he will take it seriously even though he don't wear his heart on sleeves like me but he take everything seriously, joke is not a word in his dictionary.

" I know won ," I hugged him tight this time and his heartbeat seems to calm down, he is better than before. I love him either way he is my brother angry or not. I can take his slaps like nothing, I know he loves us.

" Mom made your favourite meals ," he said turning to seungcheol helping our gardener to get luggage inside of the house, wonwoo had his hand crossed on his chest as he walked towards seungcheol I know this place is about to blast" choi seungcheol finnally you decide to meet me huh? Is only seokmin is your bestie forever not me ," wonwoo angered, I can see smoke coming out of his ears so I walked inside slowly with eunchae.

" Your papa is angry . Let's go inside let uncle seungcheol handle it." Both me and eunchae giggled as we went in seungkwan is the first one to jump on me .

" Minnie hyung . Why did you went like that ? Wonwoo hyung is going crazy ." Seungkwan said as he break hug with me and hugged me again "oh kwannie,I am sorry the moment dean said there is camp I thought it's the best way to help poor." 

I can see eunchae taking mingyu with her where wonwoo and seungcheol is fighting only mingyu can control him, I had retired myself from the job of controlling wonwoo. Let mingyu do it.

" You know, mom came back to live with us and he keep asking us when you are getting married and all." Seungkwan rolled his eyes on mentioning their mom, even though seungkwan is her own son he doesn't like her because she doesn't treat us right.

" We know you don't want to get married yet and we are not forcing you but if she mention something about marriage ignore her." He said taking my coat off and pushing me to sit down on couch where Vernon is doing something on his laptop.

" Hey! Seokmin hyung. Does wonwoo hyung beat you yet?" 

" No, he is busy with seungcheol." I drank the water seungkwan give me , I can see mom making eye roll seeing seungkwan and me talking like normal brothers,we are.

I wonder does seungkwan threatened her to cook our favourite meals or she want something again.

" Now it's your turn seokmin." Wonwoo said, mingyu had his hand around wonwoo's waist pulling him towards him trying to stop him from attacking me . I love this two alot unlike seungkwan and Vernon they are chaotic couple of house with more chaotic kid.

" Calm down wonwoo. Take deep breaths," I said making inhaling " do it with me." I inhaled and then exhaled wonwoo did the same and after some moment he is calm. Seungkwan gave him water to drink, I had to talk to wonwoo later. He is doing very good recently what happened now.

" Let's go sit , I have gift for you." I said and his eyes light up just like when I used to give him flowers I picked up from somewhere. He forwarded his hand infront of me and seungcheol come forward to me with my suitcase of gifts , he didn't dare to make eye contact with wonwoo.

" Uncle for me ?" Eunchae said crossing her arms , seokmin giggled and took out all the gifts for others and hand rest of gift to eunchae. " Here your jacket wonwoo," I handed jacket to wonwoo and he smiled bright just like when he smiles when he is with mingyu.

I handed mingyu his mug and seungkwan his couple outfit for home and he instantly dragged Vernon to wear , I hope they come back soon( impossible thing to happen). Seungcheol look at me and I winked at him and he just smiled. " Uncle you literally bring me lion onsie and soft toy that much big." She cheered hugging her lion soft toy.

" Papa, I want to wear it right now." She dragged wonwoo with her and everyone in room adored her, despite of wonwoo's anger issue I never saw him yelling and hitting her.  " I love this mug," mingyu said taking seat in couch beside mom who is sipping her coffee . She still has that butter attitude not looking happy when me and wonwoo is happy .

" I will keep it in my library. Mug in library broke ." Mingyu said . I smiled at him and put my head back on the couch letting myself relax, even though I am feeling relax my mind keep going back to Joshua. 

His string gripped had left scar on my shoulder and his cruel eyes had imprinted in my eyes, I want to know if something is there behind those cruel eyes. He is dangerously handsome - he is dangerous. I wonder did he really going to-

" Uncle, uncle . How do I look? " Eunchae said . I didn't noticed her calling me at all , I scratch back of my head as seungkwan rolled eyes at me , he wore the black t-shirt and sweatpants and Vernon wore the white set. They are back early then I expected. 

" You look amazing and you too kwannie." I said 

" Thanks hyung ." Seungkwan said, as I stand up to go to my room to get changed into something comfortable and clean. I am feeling tired I want to sleep but I also want to spend time with my family. I was okay just a moment ago but I feel weird again. 

I am not staying here at home after dinner. I will go with seungcheol sex or not he is my friend before than that.

***

" Seokmin is doctor and earn so much. Why don't he shift to other house?" Mom munched on her bacon after saying drastic things at dinner table , can't she discuss moving out of our dad's mansion some other time. " Even wonwoo is married to ," she pretended to not know mingyu's name so she can show how insignificant mingyu is.

" Why don't you shift to mingyu's house? Or he is homeless?" Someone flinged there hand on table and that's enough to seungcheol to know he should take eunchae out.

" Seungcheol take eunchae with you," I said with muttering sorry in his ears" I will come to your home today. I will be there." I said . Seungcheol nodded and left with eunchae,he surely have gone to garden .

" Mom, you can't say such things for hyung and his husband," seungkwan yelled at his mom , wonwoo is staring at his food and he has very tight grip at his fork and as he moved it , it make weird sound. Mingyu is trying to calm him down but he failed to.

" I can because this is my husband's house and I am not allowed here. Why?" She yelled back like always she is only good to her son seungkwan but somehow seungkwan is our brother more than her son.

" Because you can't treat anyone properly. I thought you had some guilt and you understand how wrong you treat wonwoo and seokmin hyung but I guess I am wrong." Seungkwan said, I dare not to speak because wonwoo is not speaking.

" Okay. Me and mingyu will go back to his house in America." Wonwoo said and he left the room mingyu following him back into library. No he can't leave me alone here , he always scold me to leave him alone and now he is going to leave me . No way.

" Wonwoo , you can't leave me ." I ran into library,he is crying, my wonwoo is crying no he never cry he only is hit everyone he is angry on.

" Wonwoo , calm down. We are not going America. I will buy a apartment near seungcheol and will live with seokmin how we are now." Mingyu said patting wonwoo's back.

" If you go hyung I go too." Seungkwan said Vernon with him and I nodded when wonwoo looked at me." Despite of everything we are brothers right hyung?" I said . Seungkwan and wonwoo both side hugged me. 

" I wanted to throw punches at someone. I am so angry right now and I ended up crying." Wonwoo laughed and everyone joined but I know mingyu might have feeling low for getting called homeless. He is data scientist. No one is poor in family except for mom who has nothing up her sleeves other than her son seungkwan. Our mom wonwoo's and mine mom died in some kind of accident when we were only eight . We never know about dad until dad showed up as our guardian and then we get to know. Our mom is dad's mistress. So basically nor dad and neither step mother loves us .

But seungkwan always do.

" Do you want to go back to eating ? I told her to get out ." Seungkwan said ,if wonwoo had anger issue seungkwan get zero tolerance of bullshit.

" No, I feel tired I just want to sleep with mingyu in me." Wonwoo said , mingyu blushed and Vernon had most judging face ever and seungkwan wooed . I might had made gross face because wonwoo hit my head " don't make such face like I don't know what you are planning for tonight." He winked at me and went away with mingyu.

" What is your plan with cheol hyung?" Seungkwan said , doesn't he know curiousity kills cat " nothing" I replied but he seems not to believe me" you two are dating?" 

" No ,not even in my dreams I will date him. I can't live my life getting banged by that monster."my tounge slipped now I can just hope seungkwan doesn't have noticed what I said. 

"  Okay then ." He said thanks to god he is kinda dump with words but Vernon is not because he winked at me ,he fucking winked at me" bye hyung good night. Wonwoo hyung always has best ideas and he is my idol . You know what I mean." Seungkwan said and walked away with mischievous smile , ironic the guy who work as Market Research Analyst is bad with words.

" Bye good night. I am going to hangout with cheol tonight. I will be not at home." I am left alone in the library now, I sometimes feel lonely but I have to marry someone who can understand how much busy I am, seungcheol is too much possessive for a person like me. I will - can not marry him. He is just a friend ( best). 

" Is everything okay? "Seungcheol asked the moment he saw me in garden, eunchae is slept in his arms . His daughter would be lucky just like eunchae is. I want kids like eunchae too maybe four or five because I am going to adopt anyways.

" Yeah wonwoo look like he is fucking going to kill mom." I laughed at the thought but wonwoo is way too much respectful to hit her. She is elderly and wonwoo feel enough guilty to isolate her in apartment.

" Let's go seok I missed you so much", he said ,his eyes held lot of affection, I know we are not sleeping tonight and I have to give every detail of how everything went but I hope he had forgotten about Joshua because I can't.

Hong

 fucking

 Joshua.

" Seokmin,are you listening? I said I will put eunchae in her room and will come back in minute." Seungcheol said,waving his hands infront of me . I showed thumbs up and went to his car to sit inside. I am bored so I searched more about Joshua. He has sister but something happened to her when he was twenty and no one knows where his sister is dead or alive.

His dad is not in since last five years too .

Mom is but she doesn't show up that much in media. I zoomed in one of her photo which shows the same background as my hospital where I work. Isn't it Mrs Hong? Who keep coming to moon junhui our psychiatrist of hospital. What's going on with this fucking Josh - 

" Lee seokmin, I will throw you out of car if you didn't listen to me and went in some other space again." Seungcheol whispered -yelled ,gritted his teeth in anger.

" I am sorry." I said , he throw a package at me of the rings I bought for us where did he find it , he went to my room ,he doesn't know a thing person space.

" Seungcheol,do you know something about personal space and surprise?". I said and he shaked his head. " You teach me about your surprise and personal space we don't have that." He smirked , he is real bastard I ever met, always teasing everyone. I hope someone tame him as a obedient dog.

He will look good doing whatever his husband or wife tell him to do. 

" Actually,I bought soulmate ring for us. We already have friendship locket so I thought buying ring would be great." I said giving him his side of ring black and in between there is white dote something like Ying and yang but not that because inside of ring " I hate you" is imprinted and on white one it's " I love you too." I don't know if it fits for us but we fight all the time but still we know we love eachother and will support eachother.

" I loved it." He said and tried to wear the ring but it is little big for his index finger, so he tried in thumb but it stuck in between " don't worry give it to me . I will get it fixed." I said , he handed the ring to me " I don't know my finger is small . You always moan like bitch." He said , I laughed . He has some kind of dark humour,he can't make normal jokes.

" Very funny . I will find other partner who has bigger fingers and give it to him." I said turning to look outside as he drove the car, pretending to sulk . He said sorry for whole ride but I didn't turn to look his way. I love making him suffer . He sometimes deserve it.

_____

Like for real, I fucking get nose piercing done in Jan but it's hurting me in April and I couldn't post at yesterday even though I had said that.

Did I talked about blonde seokmin?

Or Mr gentleman ( my friend)?

I have almost brown hair more like auburn colour. Hahahaha....my friend say I am effortlessly funny. Am I ? 

I just want compliments. I am kind of attention seeker ( weird one ) 

Okay okay bye! Bye !

Have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1.3K 11
Seokjin is a young CEO with a cold demeanor, after having his heart broken multiple times, he has gotten good at keeping people at arms length. He bu...
6.8K 728 42
MY LAST LETTER In the 1980s, Jeongguk Jun, tragically loses his fiancΓ©e in a train explosion. Dr. Lisa Jung, a kind-hearted doctor, helps him heal em...
4.6K 145 2
[18+] Summary: It's true... you're in love with your boss: the brilliant Doctor Park Chanyeol. And one night you're woken up by his sweet kisses and...