I'll change you! || Maddy Per...

Autorstwa Charlie4es

Maddy Perez x male OC Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

I'll change you!

595 9 0
Autorstwa Charlie4es

Introduction:

Jake got a huge addiction to alcohol and drugs. It's not like he takes drugs once in a week, he takes drugs every fucking day whenever he wants to. Maddy doesn't like it. No, she hates it! She sees what it does to him and how he can't stop drinking. Even if he wants to! Jake doesn't care about that, everyone tried to help him but he just pushed them away whenever someone tried to take those drugs away from him. He got anger issues. But that's because of his parents and his brother. He never was the good sibling, he was the second option after his brother, Nate. Even though Nate is a dick, his parents only ever saw the good in him. Nate loves his brother but Jake hates him. Jake saw him abusing his ex girlfriend and how he used to punch girls. It's not like Jake never cusses about girls but he would never hurt one! He just sleeps with them but he doesn't want anything serious. So we'll see how the story will continue...

Jake Jacobs

Maddy Perez

Jake and Maddy

Diana Johnson

Diana Johnson is a fictional character. Jake Jacobs too!

Correct me if there are some mistakes. English isn't my native language.

The characters except Diana and Jake are from the movie. Please don't copy my work or something. Nate will be Maddys ex but they won't get together again.

This story will contain sexual actions, alcohol, drugs and maybe some other things which can bother you!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7K 339 10
The sun needs the moon, just like anything else needs it all together
26.5K 793 35
Welcome To A World Of Bliss And Anarchy
11.7K 240 21
When A Queen Falls In Love with a Lunatic
216K 422 19
Just a horny girl