|Blue Love|

INNERFEELING

"Love between you and me that changed. From giving us peace to giving us nothing but pain and sadness, it's b... Еще

Introduction
It's Blue Love
Mafia vs Civilians
1: My Life Sucks
2: My Doom
3: Being Chill Isn't Easy
5: What The Hell
6: The Pain
7: Mistakes Happen
8: What's Wrong With Me
9: The Confusion
10: How It Started
11: The Repayment
12: We Have Hearts Too
13: Divorced Couple
14: Roomie
15: Kill Him
16: Don't Get The Wrong Idea
17: Family Love
18: Goodbye

4: Do Not Test Me

17 3 10
INNERFEELING

Heavy footsteps echoed through the prison corridor, the sound echoing off the cold, stone walls.

Sleek fingers trailed along the iron bars of the cells, where dangerous prisoners were confined.

The guards bowed one after another as the man continued to walk to a specific cell.

The head prison guard, Dong uk, quickly bowed to him as opened the cell door.

"Good evening Jimin sir." Dong uk greeted the mafia boss Jimin who nodded before getting inside the prison.

As Jimin went inside Dong uk looked around carefully and entered himself too.

"Did he open his mouth?" Jimin asked in a deep voice as looked at the man in front of him.

His arms were bound tightly behind his back, and his disheveled hair covered his face, concealing the bruises and cuts from the relentless beating he had endured. His shirt was torn off showing the violence inflicted upon him.

"No sir, we tried every method, but we haven't been successful." Dong uk nervously reported.

Jimin scoffed, a smirk playing on his lips as he gazed at the prisoner.

"He is the underboss Jungkook." Jimin said, tilting his head slightly. "He's experienced far worse than mere beatings. Do you really think that such crude methods will compel him to reveal the truth?"

"So what should we do..." Dong uk asked gulping down hesitating to meet Jimin's gaze.

Jimin strode closer to Jungkook, his hand gripping the prisoner's hair tightly, forcing him to meet his gaze.
Despite the tiredness in Jungkook's eyes, they burned with agony as locked with Jimin's.

"Just tell me the location of the deal, Jungkook, and I'll spare your life." Jimin warned, his voice dripping with menace.

Jungkook chuckled, blood trickling from his split lip as he rolled his eyes.

"Brave of you to think I'm afraid of death." he spat back.

Jimin's smile turned wicked as he leaned in closer.

"But you and your boss are afraid of losing Jiyoung, aren't you?" Jimin's words hung in the air, causing Jungkook's eyes to widen in shock.

"Don't even think of touching her or I will burn you to death!" Jungkook shouted struggling in the chain that trapped him.

"Brave of you to think I am afraid of death Jungkook-a." Jimin burst into his sinister laugh as smirked,
"You and your mafia really tried to hide her well in Sydney but I found her."

Jungkook's breath turned heavier as he clenched his jaw in anger.

"But as we already know our Jiyoung who loves to brag, she killed my men and sent me their photos challenging me." Jimin sighed annoyingly as stood up putting his hands in his pockets,
"I don't know where she is right now but trust me I will know it soon and then get her so if you don't want to lose your precious little sister then open your mouth."

Jimin stood there, waiting for Jungkook to respond, but instead, he was met with the sound of arrogant laughter echoing through the room.

"You find this amusing!?" Jimin asked in annoyance as he turned back to face Jungkook, who nodded with a smug grin.

"Of course I do." Jungkook replied confidently.
"You only knew where she is because she wanted you to know, Jimin. And right now again, you'll only find out if she wants you to."

Jimin clenched his fist, struggling to contain his rage at Jungkook's taunting words.

"What happened to your confidence, Jimin hyung? After being in a relationship with Jiyoung for so long, you still don't know her?" Jungkook teased, his laughter ringing in Jimin's ears.

"I know her well enough." Jimin shot back.
"That's why I'm warning you. Your attitude won't last much longer!"

With that, Jimin stormed out of the room, followed closely by Dong uk, leaving Jungkook's laughter echoing behind them.

As Jimin reached out of the prison, he turned sharply towards Dong uk and his men, his voice rising with urgency.

"Did your men find Jiyoung after she disappeared from Sydney?" Jimin demanded, his tone filled with frustration.

"My men tried to track her down, but..." Dong uk trailed off, as he handed his phone to Jimin.

Jimin furrowed his brows in confusion as he snatched the phone.

His lips twitched in a mixture of amusement and anger as he looked at the photo.

It showed Dong uk's men lying lifeless, a bullet wound marking the center of their foreheads, while their severed middle fingers lay next to them. Below the gruesome image was a message.

To Jimin,
Try harder baby
By Jiyoung

Jimin gritted his teeth, a smirk playing on his lips as he read the text.

"You are testing me too much right now Jiyoung-a." Jimin commanded, his tone firm, as he climbed into his car.

°∆°

Jiyoung sighed in frustration, tossing and turning in bed as she struggled to find a comfortable position. Exhausted, she finally lay on her back, staring up at the ceiling.

"When can I ever sleep!" Jiyoung muttered irritably, her frustration evident in her tone.

Running a hand through her hair, she pushed aside the blanket and rose from the bed and with a sigh, she exited the room.

She peeked inside Taehyung's room and smiled softly seeing him sleeping soundly. Coming back to her kitchen she decided to make some coffee for her.

"I can't sleep." She sighs as blankly stared ahead.
"Should I go for a walk?" She looked at the clock hanging on the wall,

5 AM.

"I should just become a vampire!" Jiyoung mumbled rubbing her face as exit her apartment.

Outside the nearby convenience store, Jiyoung sat alone, surrounded by glasses and bottles of soju. She sighed heavily, taking a long sip from her glass before setting it down on the table with a clink.

"Why can't I sleep... I just want to sleep so bad..." Jiyoung muttered irritably to herself, pouring another drink.

"Once I find you, my brother, I'm going straight back to Italy without wasting a second!!" she vowed, determination flashing in her eyes as she savored the taste of the soju.

"I promise you, Jungkook-a! I'll make sure that Jimin pays with his life!" Jiyoung's voice turned fierce, her eyes widening like a wild animal.

"That bastard!" Jiyoung scoffed, downing another glass of soju. "He cheated on us! He's double-faced, sick £#&###()/.." Her voice trailed off into a string of curses, causing a nearby store patron to gulp nervously at the intensity of Jiyoung's anger.

Two years ago,

"Today, on my daughter Jiyoung's 21st birthday, I declare her as my successor!" With a raise of his champagne glass, Chris announced,

Jiyoung, standing proudly beside her father, smiled. Her friends and brothers surrounded her, offering their congratulations and support.

Among them stood Jimin, a figure whose origins diverged from the rest.

Unlike Chris's adopted children, Jimin was not raised in an Italian household nor adopted into the family. He had emerged from the streets of South Korea, a self-made mafia with a shrewd mind and a knack for business.

Jimin was now the mafia boss of South Asia, helping the European mafias. He was best friends with Chris's son Taehyung and one of the best ally to their mafia.

"Congratulations, Jiyoung-a... so proud of you." Jimin's voice was soft, a coy smile playing on his lips.
"Thank you, Jimin." Jiyoung replied with a genuine smile.

As Chris looked upon his children - Jiyoung, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jay, and Namjoon - he felt a swell of pride. They were his legacy, his pride and joy, each one uniquely talented and fiercely loyal.

"I have no doubt that my children will surpass even my own accomplishments." Chris declared, his voice filled with pride and certainty.
"And Jimin, he will also help them!"

Jimin smirked poking his tongue in his cheeks as raised his champagne glass.

As the celebration buzzed around them, Jiyoung's heart pounded with unease.
Hastening over to Jay, she asked,
"Jay, have you seen dad?" Jiyoung's words came out rushed.
"I don't know why, but I've got a really bad feeling."

Before Jay could respond, Namjoon's urgent voice cut through the air, his tone laced with urgency.

"JENNIFER! JIMIN JUST SHOT DAD!" Namjoon's revelation shattered the fragile peace of the celebration, sending shockwaves rippling through the crowd.

Jiyoung's world came crashing down in an instant. "What?" Her voice was barely a whisper, disbelief and horror.

Chaos erupted as Jimin emerged, dragging Chris's weak body behind him, the crimson stain of blood spreading across his chest.

Jiyoung's breath caught in her throat as she beheld the gruesome scene before her.

Jimin's eyes, once familiar and warm, now glinted with a mixture of malice and regret as they locked with hers.

"Jiyoung-a..." Jimin's softly whispered as tears streamed down his cheeks.

The air crackled with tension as guards descended upon Jimin, wresting him away from Chris's almost lifeless form which Taehyung and Jungkook moved swiftly out of there for medical check up.

Jimin was brought before her, Jiyoung met his gaze, her eyes blazing with a fire.

She stood tall, as she faced the man who had shattered her world, cheated on her family and even worse he was the man she loved.

"One minute for you to explain your disgusting act of treachery." Jiyoung gritted her teeth as walked closer to Jimin.

"Your father made you the successor of this mafia despite promising me he'll give that position to me and trust me I had no problem because it was you, Jiyoung but then he asked me to..." Jimin's jaw quivered as his voice echoed in the hall, "THAT MAN IS A SICK BASTARD WHO ASKED ME TO GIVE YOU UP AND I CAN DIE BUT CAN'T DO THAT!"

"What...?" Jiyoung scoffed in disbelief,

"He is not a saint, Jiyoung-Aa..." Jimin's voice trembled with emotion, his words strained as tears mingled with the darkness in his eyes.
"He knows... he knows we both love each other, but if we were to marry, it could jeopardize everything he's built... he asked me to lea-"

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" Jiyoung's voice echoed through the hall. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes, but she held them back, refusing to show weakness in front of the man who had shattered her world.

"Believe me, Jiyoung... please..." Jimin's voice cracked with desperation, his hands trembling as he reached out to her. "After everything we've been through... you know me."

"I know you well enough.." Jiyoung's voice faltered, as memories of their shared past flooded her mind. "You shot him because he tried to separate us? What fucking Romeo Juliet era is this!"

The place fell into silence as Jimin and Jiyoung stared in each other's souls.

"Even though I want to I can't believe you Jimin!!" Jiyoung's jaw clenched breathing heavily.

Jimin's lips curled into a sadistic smile, "Then you have to kill me." his words hung heavy in the air, a sinister whisper that sent shivers down Jiyoung's spine.

"For going against the leader... it's the rule."

With a swift motion, Jimin seized a gun from the guard beside him and pressed it into Jiyoung's trembling hand, pulling her closer to him. His eyes bore into hers.

"Everyone is watching you..." his voice was barely a whisper, filled with resignation and defiance. "The mafia princess."

Jiyoung's heart pounded in her chest, torn between love and duty, between the man she once knew and the monster he had become.

"Kill this bastard!" One of men said from the crowd and everyone followed his words.

"Jiyoung... you have to make the decision..." Jay's voice broke through the tense silence, his hand a comforting weight on her shoulder as he shot a venomous glare at Jimin.

"Take a decision Jennifer." Namjoon interjected.

Jiyoung's gaze flickered between her brothers, her mind racing with conflicting emotions.

"Jimin Park is to be banned from conducting any business outside of South Korea..." Jiyoung's voice cut through the murmurs of the crowd, "If he is found in violation of this decree... he loses his life."

Jimin was taken away from there, not before he leaned closer to Jiyoung.

"Even though you are pushing me away, I'll get even closer to you, my mafia princess. Remember this as a warning- your dad will pay for everything."

Jiyoung looked at Jimin in disbelief as he just blew a kiss to her before leaving from there.

°∆°

It was already 7 o'clock when Jiyoung reached the corridor of her apartment building.

With a wide grin on her face, she excitedly made her way to her apartment door and leaned against it, ready to enter the password.

Suddenly, she heard noises behind her and squinted her eyes in alertness.

Before she could react, she felt a hand on her shoulder, prompting her to instinctively throw a punch at the person behind her.

"WHO IS THIS!" Jiyoung shouted, adopting a defensive stance as she eyed the man wincing in pain, clutching his nose.

"IT'S ME!" Chan exclaimed, rubbing his nose with a pained expression.

Jiyoung covered her mouth in horror, realizing her mistake, and rushed to check on him.

"Oh, sorry, sorry, Chan! I didn't know..." she apologized earnestly, but Chan pushed her away, glaring at her. "Why did you have to scare me like that..."

"You can't just go around punching anyone here, Jiyoung!" Chan shouted, his tone filled with frustration.

But his expression quickly shifted to confusion as Jiyoung stood before him, her head hanging low and her lips pouted, like a little scolded child.

"Why are you standing like this?" he demanded, his confusion evident.

"How do you want me to stand then?" Jiyoung retorted, lifting her head to meet his gaze. "I mistakenly punched you and you are acting like you got severely hurt.. just look at the size difference between us!" Jiyoung jabbed a finger against Chan's biceps, causing him to flinch.

"D... don't touch me." Chan stuttered, taking a step back.

"Why?" Jiyoung suddenly smirked as she closed the distance between them, her playful demeanor making Chan's breath catch in his throat. "Are you shy, my Channie oppa?" she teased, her eyes sparkling mischievously.

"I told you to stop calling me that." Chan said, attempting to maintain some distance between them.

"You called me a kid and are just behaving like one yourself right now." Jiyoung retorted, rolling her eyes.

Chan let out a soft chuckle, furrowing his brow as he stepped forward, causing Jiyoung to involuntarily stumble backward.

"Don't test me, Jiyoung." Chan whispered, his voice low as he met her gaze, closing the distance between them until her back was against the door of her apartment.

Jiyoung's eyes widened as Chan stood closer to her, a light smirk playing on his lips as he scanned her face. His hands brushed past her waist, causing her to flinch.
Her heart raced as she locked eyes with him, but then she suddenly fell backwards as the door opened, with Chan swiftly entering the password on the door lock pad.

She quickly composed herself, sniffing casually as she watched Chan walk away.

"Have a good morning," Chan scoffed, shaking his head as he exited the scene.

Jiyoung scoffed in response, pushing back her hair in frustration. "This Australian!" she muttered under her breath, her annoyance evident.

A/N

How are you all? I hope it's all good and happy for you all!!

Underboss is the person directly under the mafia boss.

Hopefully it wasn't that long a chapter for y'all ;)

Love ya!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

764 51 6
The enemies who couldn't leave each others eye sight without arguing, fighting, cursing out. Had something deep inside of feelings and emotions arous...
46.6K 2.9K 50
Jisung wanted someone to love him and when all hopes seemed to have vanished, he simply had to try it online. Nothing could go wrong, right? ~The sto...
487K 15.7K 49
meeting each other, hating each other, becoming friends, and helping each other. you'd think they've been through it all. ik it's another roommates...
34.5K 1K 60
❝I can do everything for you but promise me...you won't leave me...❞ he said.. ❝I promise...Minho, I won't leave you...❞ I replied. I never thought w...