Power VS Love ❤️

By tina000007

hi everyone, I am so sorry for deleting all my stories but due to some imbalance in my life. but I am back w... More

Note
Introduction 😀
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2

Prologue part -2

10 2 1
By tina000007

This story is all about love and fantasy.

A person who is cool like water and have hatred like Ice .

                ~ the princess of aqua

An other person who has strong desires like fire .

                      ~ the prince of fire

Will they be able to get together???

Opposite right??

Even science says

" In every two negatives also we have one positive "

But as every story has a

" VILLAIN "

In this story we have
Dark secrets .

Everything may look normal but we don't know what's hidden behind a normal world.

" Jo hamesha dikhta hai vo sach aur Jo nahi dikhta vo jhut nahi hota "

( Things which we see are not always true and the things we can't see are not always false )

Let's see the fantacy love story of fire and water.

Let's see their support and unity.

__________________________________

So are you all ready for the story 😊

And don't forget to vote and comment me down how is the story poster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3M 648K 82
[ BOOK 1 OF AZITERA: YTHER'S QUEEN ] Consumed by avarice, the four human kingdoms-the Infernal Empire, the Kingdom of Caelum, the Kingdom of Treterra...
52.2M 1.6M 63
[#1 Teen Fiction | #1 in Romance] Bad boy Luke Dawson is stuck living with clumsy nobody Millie Ripley for the summer. When she ran over his most p...
11.3M 506K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...