Shatter Me

Por myrrhchoco

****** " I am used to the idea of loving you. So no matter how much it hurts me, I can't stop loving you. "... Más

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue
Happy Ending

Bonus Chapter (Yeonjun x Jungkook)

138 15 2
Por myrrhchoco

Hi 

***************

"Ya wake up " Jungkook hear voice of his beautiful wife as he Jungshook him to be awake sadly he didn't bulge wanting to tease him little .

However next second he found his face planted to floor

He groaned and look at his wife who seemed too happy to kick his ass

"Can't you wake me up more nicely??'

"That was nice "

"Kicking my ass was nice ??"

" Yeah "

Jungkook rolled his eyes and got up , he bended his head and was about to capture his lips into kiss. 

when little hand punched him , Jungkook groaned and look at the little boy that peaked out of Yeonjun's sheet hurriedly and grumbled," Don't touch Ommaa"

Jungkook glared at copy of his who was being showered with kisses by his wife. Kiss stealer...god won't forgive you ever . 

"You little brat why are you here?? " He asked to their youngest who was 3 year old , Ji-han .

"Omma appa is calling Ji brat ~~Ji is not brat ommaaaa" He fake cried as cling to Yeonjun who picked him up in his arms and patted him while glaring at Jungkook whose face fell. 

Jungkook moved his ass to get devil twins of his ready , twins were now 10 years old yet they needed their lovely father to get them ready. 

"Come on babies get up " He called lovingly to his children who were sleeping snuggling each other in their bunny outfit .

He kissed their cheeks and wake them up by using Bagira's voice and instantly kid woke up and attacked him with hugs. Jungkook kissed their cheeks and took them to bathroom.

When Jungkook brought twins out in dinning room Yeonjun had already prepared breakfast and was feeding Ji-han who was animatedly talking to him. Their oldest Ji-woo was angrily jabbing his phone.

He put kids on seat and sat beside Ji-woo and kissed his forehead , the eldest clung to his father ,"Appaaaaaaa "

"Yes bub " 

"Can we go to Disney land this summer vaca-"

"No " Yeonjun said giving Ji-woo pointed look who pouted . 

"But Omma-"

"No "

"But why ?????? "

"You know why "

"But Omma why do we have to go to Busan and why do Soo-bin's family have to be always there?? I just hate wasting my summer like this meeting everyone as usual. Living is that scrap house.   And You all adults keep talking about useless stuff while we younger have to work in some greasy shitty mechanic-"

" Ji-woo shut your mouth" Yeonjun yelled slamming his hand on table . His eyes red in rage making Ji-woo coward back in fear.

Ji -Han started crying loudly seeing his Omma angry even twins clung tightly to Jungkook.

" Yeonjun calm down and -"

" Jeon don't Fuckin tell me to calm down not when this brat is uttering useless shit about -"

"Your family that you never fuckin told him about. Every year we go there , yet not once you have introduce him to Soo-bin so don't expect him to -"

"You you are unbelievable Jungkook I -I just don't talk with me if you gonna take his side and here I thought you understood me."

Yeonjun yelled making Jungkook clench his fist hard.

He picked up twins and asked Ji-woo to pick up his bag as they would be leaving for school .

Yeonjun didn't stop him as he sat down on chair letting tears stream down his face .

He felt small chubby hand of Ji-han on his cheeks as he wipped away his tears .

Yeonjun smiled little and hug his little bean tightly.

Ji-han patted his Omma's back like he (Yeonjun) used to down when he used  would cry .

*********

As soon as Ji-woo returned home he look for his Omma at their studio where he would be recording or writing his music but he wasn't there. Ji-woo then went to his parents bed room and found him fast asleep clutching something. 

He has never seen his Omma so broken ....his eyes were red and he was clutching some frame tightly to his chest beside him Ji-hoon was wide awake but was playing on it's own not disturbing him . 

Ji-woo gently pull out the frame from his clutch frowning when he look at younger self of his father , Uncle Kyungsoo , Uncle Beomgyu , Uncle Kai , Uncle Taehyun and some other uncle posing under some shabby shad kind of thing. 

"Who is he ??" Ji-woo whispered as he looked at Tall bunny like guy who was hugging his father from behind while his father scowled.

"Soo-bin ~~~" 

Ji-woo looked up to see it was his Omma who has spoken

"That is Soo-bin my best friend ....my brother...he ~~he ~~passed away "

Ji-woo was flabbergasted seeing his Omma he was about to get up and run away but was stopped by his Omma's hold on his wrist . He made him sit on bed saying nothing for second as if contemplating with himself.

"He died away saving me ~~~he is Park Soo-bin's Appa.....Your uncle Kyungsoo is his Omma...The reason we go every summer there to Busan is because it's Soo-bin's favorite time of year and we all wanted to celebrate it together to relish our memories together with him .....the shad house you saw was our home....the mechanic thing we make you do was our livelihood ...your Appa~~~~" Yeonjun broke down in tears he was breathing sharply most likely panicing ...even after so many years it was so hard to talk about his past ....his insecurities...yes he has grown up and  healed but their were still part of him that were damaged ....somedays he miss Soo-bin alot...on days when he sees Soo-bin he cried harder.....the familiarity of face yet the change in behavior hits him so hard.....it feels like he was stranger....he hated himself for being reason of Hoseok's weakness only if ~~"

Yeonjun was pulled into lap by strong hands as they wrapped around Yeonjun tightly, knowing it's his husband embrace he hug Jungkook tightly shoving his face in crock of his neck as Jungkook patted his back but didn't said anything  .

Jungkook signaled Ji-woo to leave with Ji-han and Ji-woo nodded reluctantly he didn't wanted to leave he wanted to stay but still he has to respect his parents  request .

Ji-hoon didn't wanted to leave but one look from Jungkook was enough for little boy .

**********
"Are you okay baby ??" Jungkook asked Yeonjun after has stopped crying . He nodded trying to pull him self away from embrace but Jungkook didn't let him.

"You did well Yeonjun , I am really proud of you . And I am sorry for yelling at you in morning but I ~I~~"

"I am so sorry Jungkook I yelled at you like that ~~I ~~I am such a failure ~~why did you have to ~love me so much~~you ~~know how ~~bad ~~~I am ~~than ~~"

" Yeonjun you are perfect for me , you aren't bad you are just messed up and that's okay ~~and more than that I have always loved you for your every good and your bad and don't you call yourself failure ...you have work hard for everything what you have now....you have mended your relationship with brother...you have showed me you love me equally ....you trusted me..you raised our babies ....you raised me Yeonjun ....you were there for Soo-bin and Kyungsoo ~~so don't call yourself failure my wife ain't failure~"

"I ~~I ~~" Yeonjun pressed a sweet but watery kiss on Jungkook's lips who return it . 

***********
Ji-woo and Yeonjun sat on swing as they stared at sky .
And they talked ....Yeonjun opened up about his past to Ji-woo something he had push over for long ...after which parent would want their children to see their ugly side....but still he did ..cause somehow he felt they deserve to know it more than anything .....and than he also apologize for his behavior . He promised Ji-woo that this summer they would go Disney land and not to Busan ....Ji-woo denied but Yeonjun said no ...He said something along the line like Soo-bin would love going to different places...as long as we all are together Soo-bin is here as well.

Ji-woo for first time understood his Omma more than anything he always felt that their was mask on his Omma's face that his happiness was feign as well but not anymore.

"I am sorry for pushing you for building bond with Soo-bin I ~"

"Omma it';s not that I hate him ~~~~I like him ~~It's just that the dumbo sucks at receiving my signals...he keeps flirting with me but when I would flirt back he would ran away like I am some Anabella it is just so frustrating that I want to punch his face"

"Oh is that so??" Yeonjun and Ji-woo's eyes widen when they saw Jungkook standing their smiling maniacly with twins resting on his shoulder hugging his head while Ji-han was clinging to his Appa's leg like panda clinging to tree.

"Ya Jeon Jungkook don't you even dare scare poor child ." Yeonjun warned as he pulled Ji-han 
into his lap while Ji-woo side hug him . 

"But " he pouted like side kicked puppy 

Yeonjun one glare was enough.

"Appa is scared of Omma"

"And he was saying to TaeTae he ain't afraid of anything heehe lair Appa liar"

The twins Woo-young and Doyoon said 

"You said what ??"

"Nothing honey nothing"

"You two brat just wait I will throw you down from here"

"You won't we are your favorite after all"

"Ah that's true " He said as he sat beside Yeonjun pulling both bugger in his lap as everyone talk about their day and laughed at cute antics of Ji-han and bickering of twins with their Omma

*****
"Ayyyaaa Ommmaaaaa  why are you beating my ass so early in morning ??" Screamed now teen Wooyoung who was again spanked by his mother .

"Get up you moron you are getting late for college and where is other monkey huh??"

"Go and ask you own monkey where other monkey is this monkey just wants to sleep "

"You old brat get up now " Yeonjun yelled as he twisted Woo-young's ear who cried and got up quickly scowling looking like cute bunny .

"Omma why are you being so mean to Wooyoung huh why do you have to always wake up Wooyoung like this??"

Even before Yeonjun could say him something he heard scream of his youngest daughter fighting with eldest. 

Woo-young jumped and rushed to see their drama not listening to his Omma's scream who was asking him to go bathe. 

Woo-young grinned when he saw his youngest sister , Yoonjae teasing a very pregnant Ji-woo who was crying throwing pillows after pillows at Yoonjae who laughed at his poor attempt to hit him.

Yoonjae was most twisted and evil of Jeon's kid. Maybe because of being only girl the child was spoiled a lot by his parents even more than Jeon twins. 

Yoonjae again teased Ji-woo by acting like chicken cause that's how Ji-woo was looking like to Yoonjae a chicken .

"Pak pakk pakkk pakkk" Yoonjae said pointing towards Ji-woo's pregnant belly and Ji-woo's anger flared as he attacked Yoonjae like angry bunny but little brat rolled away and again teased Ji-woo.

"Fatty come catch me "

And that was enough for Ji-woo to cry like damn bby . 

Woo-young chuckled and went to hug his elder brother while his Omma drag away Yoonjaw beating her ass who kept laughing . 

"Oh come on hyungieee Jae is just a bby why do you have to always get riled up because of her "

Ji-woo didn't answer and kept crying hugging him ...ehhh his shirt was getting damp from all crying never mind. 

"Do you want me to took away all her favorite toys???"

"Nooooo why would you do that Woo???She is just a kid" Ji-woo said as he began hitting my arm.

"Sike " He muttered and get his ass kicked .  He hear someone laughter and looked up to see it was his twin and Ji-woo's husband Soo-bin. 

Soo-bin chuckle not helping him  what an asshole guess that's why Appa hates him.

"Aww my bub don't cry I know you missed me "

"sHUT UP YOU DOGGY DON'T SHOW ME YOUR UGLY FACE IT'S SO DAMN ANNOYING" scream Ji-woo as he hug his husband tightly while Soo-bin laughed and kissed him on lips

Gross.

"Ya get up or do you want me to carry you ??" His twin asked 

"Nah " Woo-young said as both left couple alone. 

They were leaving their room when like bull their Appa rushed inside with Yoon-chul , Min-su's and Namjinnie's child who for some reason has taken liking to Jungkook a lot making Taehyung jealous a lot. Taehyung said he would be favorite grandad of Ji-woo's and Soo-bin's child making Jungkook said something about wishful thinking . 

" Ya get away from my son you damn Buffalo"

"Oh come on Appa'"

"Who are you calling Appa ??"

"Than what shall I call you??Mr Iron man Saving Banana world??" He said smirking and next thing he got his ass beaten by Jungkook as he cursed at Jimin . 

Soo-bin ran from their as Jungkook was chasing him .

Soo-bin hide behind Yeonjun making him as shield," Omma help me your husband has gone madddd" He screamed and even before Yeonjun could say something he found himself being carried on Jungkook's shoulder like potato shack.

Who screamed at him to put him down but Jungkook just laughed and Woo-young than look at Yoonjae who was trying to smirk for 4 year old it was good smirk.

Guess Yoonjae truely took after their father in all aspect of his moods even though she looked exact copy of Omma.

***********

Thank you so much for being part of journey . 

It was beautiful and wonderful experience for me to have write this book and more-so-ever to have you all with me . 

And Shatter Me ends for real . 

You could also read my other books like -

1) I Love you - if you like Mafia universe

2) Mistake or fake - Student x Professor

3) Mafia's cute baby boy - Mafia universe but loads of fluff . 

Main ship is Vhope in above and if you are interested in reading Yeonjun's story than you can read Scandalous Marriage i.e Yeonjun X Reader

Thank you 

More work would be coming up from my side in future so stay tune and love you all. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.5K 2.2K 51
"I LOVE YOU " "I HATE YOU" Jung hoseok has been in love with Kim Taehyung ever since he has met him . He didn't knew why later hated him. But he nev...
268K 12.1K 66
This story contains: - Family drama - suicidal - self harm -mental illness - violence - assault - social issues - etc "I love you," Jungkook...
167K 5.5K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
104K 3.9K 27
❝i loved you, even if you didn't return the favour.❞