๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ...

By WATERPENC1L5555

๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Š๐„๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ | โ IN WHICH... โž the crack head of a child y/n l/n enters the world of beybl... More

cupids chokehold.
info.
characters.
playlist.
โžฅ 001, hot old men tbh
โžฅ 002, burst finish!
โžฅ 003, i'm late, again
โžฅ 004, EmO bOy
โžฅ 005, bey club...? no.
โžฅ 006, STALKER BOY??
โžฅ 007, shit i'm on crack again
โžฅ 008, some assembly required
โžฅ 009, can't be the main character without a traumatic backstory
โžฅ 010, heavy dose of dรฉjร  vu, in a petty way
โžฅ 011, the boy with perfect directions
โžฅ 012, ungrateful hoe
โžฅ 013, you a shit liar, don't think you can become an actor
โžฅ 014, turbo slut exposed
โžฅ 015, the reincarnation of shrek
โžฅ 016, lord farquaad
โžฅ 017, shut the fuck up
โžฅ 018, i should just eat my bey at this point
โžฅ 019, cowabummer
โžฅ 020, backstab, belittle, boyboss
โžฅ 021, the semi-semi finals do be popping though
โžฅ 022, looking smexy
โžฅ 023, the final showdown (ps: wasn't worth it)
โžฅ 024, *dying valt noises*
โžฅ 025, you-gay
โžฅ 026, thats what she said
โžฅ 027, arctic monkeys world domination ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
โžฅ 028, arctic monkeys world domination (orochi's version๐Ÿ˜ฆ??)
โžฅ 029, KARMA'S A BITCH
โžฅ 031, whomp whomp
โžฅ 032, NUH UH
โžฅ 033, IS THAT THE GRIM REAPER??
โžฅ 034, zac the ballsack
โžฅ 035, i need to get new friends
โžฅ 036, ew brother eww...
โžฅ 037, live laugh love laxatives
โžฅ 038, live laugh love bombs
โžฅ 039, the masked groomer
โžฅ 040, live laugh love suicidal diago
โžฅ 041, drank swala la la

โžฅ 030, I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER

221 10 188
By WATERPENC1L5555

chapter, thirty.
˚ *:・゚

I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'y/n i can literally hear all your thoughts right now.'

'shut the fuck up maration.'

i internally cursed my bey, knowing damn well i should of just threw his ass in a pit of fire instead of microwaving it. not my brightest idea but whatever.

"okay then! so that makes five." valt announced, taking out shu since he's a little bitch who can't blade cause of his jacked ass shoulder. wonder who warned him about that🥱??

"uh, hold on, i don't remember ever joining your team..." shu spoke, looking over at valt to correct him at even trying to involve him in the first place.

"oh come on! you are part of the team!"

"i feel like were all kinda just ignoring how this albino rabbit LITERALLY just hit me twenty times." it went silent for a while, as everyone realized how they let shu literally abuse me two seconds ago.

"like, no he absolutely is NOT part of the team😐"

"ouch."

"WALK IT OFF RABBIT!!🤬"

"um... anyway," xander interrupted while me and shu were glaring at each other, literal sparks flying around. "we're good with three on our side! don't you worry!"

"hey now... is that arrogance in your voice i detect??" honcho asked, giving a dwayne johnson eyebrow.

HONCHO WHAT THE FUCK THATS MY THING??

"well i'm sorry," xander frowned, guiltily rubbing the back of his head, "that's just what we mostly do around here."

"aw come on! basketball, volleyball— every sport is played with equal numbers on both sides!"

"getting worked up doesn't really suit your face." HELP- SINCE WHEN WAS YUGO FUNNY??💀

"MY MOM SAYS I'M HANDSOME!!"

"yikes😨" me and yugo said at the same time, and whipped our heads over to look at each other like 'wtf are we twins??'

then honcho tried to literally MAUL us and had to be held back by valt and daigo. "honcho! save some fight for the game!!"

"nah, let him come. i can take him." yugo grinned cockily, crossing his arms.

"THATS WHAT SHE SA- OW! DAIGO WHAT THE FUCK🤬??"

"DO YOU EVER SHUT UP??"

"NO-"

"CONFESSION! SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS A CAT!!"

"..."

"..."

we all kinda just went silent and turned our heads over to kens blue puppet, keru, in confusion at this new piece of information.

"wait- you're not a cat??"

"Y/N WHAT THE FU-"

"AYE DON'T CURSE AT ME YOU EMO TWAT!!"

"um... guys, can we move on??" xander spoke, chuckling awkwardly. "we're ready when you guys are! i know my team is more then prepared!"

"yeah you heard him, daigo. stop arguing with me🙄 it's immature, you know."

"i hope you fall off a cliff."

"me too😔"

"what-"

yeah so long story short we got ready to have the team battle after... whatever that was. the type of team game we'd play was called 'king of the court'. basically it's that a blader from each team will face off. the winner will go on to fight the next member of the team. if you lose, you're out. last player standing wins, including their team.

"okay! choose your order!" xander announced, flashing his famous shark like smile.

goddamn it. i'm so jealous.

taking out his launcher, honcho announced, "alright! i'm going first! let's get that straight!"

"what if we want to be gay??"

"what-"

valt perked up, "wait! but i thought i was gonna be first??"

"no, no! i'm gonna do it! this is a job for kerbeus!!"

"it's best if i go!"

"no, me!"

"man i don't really give a fuck😰"

"thanks for the enthusiasm y/n."

"SHUT UP SHU YOU'RE LITERALLY GAY YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHTS😡😡!!"

"HUH??"

"i'll go." for some reason we were all surprised that daigo was the one who stepped up, his launcher in hand. "i don't see you guys coming up with any better ideas."

"OUCH??" i said, but he's right, and that's what sucks.

daigo continued his cringe monologue. "this ukyo guy says he's been watching us that whole time yesterday, but i didn't blade. so that makes me our secret weapon."

"..."

"alright emo, whatever helps you sleep at night😟..."

"ohh! makes sense!" valt exclaimed, nodding along to daigo's words. "but hey! y/n didnt blade yesterday too! she could also go-"

"do not drag me into this."

"...okay..." valt mumbled quietly, giving me a nervous side eye as if i had some nasty, scary aura around me. but that's just silly! who would ever me afraid little old me👹??

"well, we've chosen our line up! ukyo, you're up first!" xander spoke, as ukyo then did some cunty ass hair flip.

i swear on valts life, im going to stab this whore then shave off his hair and take it for myself🥰

xander called over one of his other slaves- i mean students to be reff. the match was about to start, but... was i gonna pay attention?

no 🤗

i looked around to see who was closest to me, and nudged their shoulder. shu looked at me like 'what the flip do you want'.

"wanna play rock paper scissors??"

"no."

"aww😔" i frowned, too tired to curse him out and kick his ass for being a bitch.

"..."

"okay fine, but only like two rounds."

"YAY!!"

it was like ten minutes later and those blading bitches in the back we're taking for fucking ever to hurry up and start the match cause ukyo decided to be extra and whip out his corny little bey all dramatically.

meanwhile, thirty games of rock paper scissors later, shu hasn't won a single match. and he did NOT look happy.

"are you cheating or so-"

"no."

"you su-"

"yes."

"..."

"you just suck." i GIGGLED pulling a strand of my hair behind my ear while looking away cutely.

his eye twitched in annoyance, "god, you're the worst..."

"i know🥰" i looked back, and smiled, "but you know you love me."

and for some reason to shu's point of view i must of looked a lot more charming then i thought myself out to look, cause (for some reason🤔) his cheeks went bright red, and brows furrowed in annoyance. "no i don't.."

"yea you do, don't lie to yourself." he was about to open his mouth to say something, before hesitating, scoffing, and looking away all red.

like, it's not THAT hot outside, is it??🤨

when i looked back at that match a whole ass round had already passed, and daigo got the lead with a ring out finish.

dumb luck🙄

"how'd you do that? how do you feel? tell us everything!" keru asked daigo, as i went to join them over with daigo for their mini celebration.

"to be honest i think i got lucky."

see? told you.

"he's way tougher then i thought." daigo finished, before besu popped in.

"well, you know what they say! mind over matter!"

"true, but your missing something critical-"

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK?!?" literally out of NO WHERE yugo popped up right beside all of us, making everyone startle.

he rolled his eyes at the way i stared at him like 'ew fuck off' and continued talking. "it's a beast. it's designed with a nine bladed mane."

"a nine bladed mane?!" valt repeated in shock.

"damn that's crazyyy." just kidding i don't give a fuck❤️

long story short, time skip to the end of the battle because JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU BITCHES HAVE NO CLUE HOW HARD AND BORING IT IS TO NARRATE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING BATTLE I SWEAR TO GOD.

YA'LL TRYNA WORK ME TO DEATH OVER HERE?? FUCK YOU🤬🤬

damn that was kinda mean but you know i love you guys so whatever.

to sum it all up, ukyo won with a burst finish against daigo- i don't know man, i wasn't paying attention.

after the team comforted daigo over his (hilarious) loss, valt called out to me. "alright
y/n! you didn't battle yesterday either! so you get to go fi- WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!"

i side eyed him, as i was sitting on the ground playing uno with xander's two other students, who looked kinda emo. lol, this really is daigo's home.

"UMM, hold on i'm about to wi- AYO DID YOU JUST SWITCH TO RED?? YOU BITCH😡" i cursed at one of the kids i was playing with, only for him to point a mocking finger at me and laugh.

"I'M GOING TO TRACK YOUR IP ADDRESS. DEADASS😐."

while i continued yelling at the fact i was THIS close to winning uno, only for the universe to fuck it all up for me, everyone was just kinda just staring and shaking their heads.

"jeez, i can't believe i lost to a chick like that..." yugo sighed, wallowing in shame.

"imagine."

"SHUT UP UKYO!!"

xander just laughed it off awkwardly, "well, that's n/n for you! now shes gotta be interesting to hang out with!"

yugo gave him a disgusted look, "it sounds like you're trying to invite her back here..."

"well, why not?" xander grinned, and nudged his shoulder. "it wouldn't be bad to have her around more often. she's funny, and pretty cute for a pipsqueak like valt, huh?"

"..."

"I HEARD THAT!!" i raged from the other side of the room, glaring at xander as he burst out laughing, yugo looking oddly red in the face. "AYO I'M LIKE, SIX FOOT SEVEN GUYS!! trust me🤗"

"..."

"GUYS I'M GETTING REAL SICK OF THAT AWKWARD SILENCE WHEN I NEED YA'LL TO BACK ME UP- OW! KEN WHAT THE FUCK??"

next thing i knew i was getting dragging away from my uno game with the emo jerk children and back to the group.

honcho threw his hands in the air in annoyance, "you know what?? nah! she's too brainless to even count to five!"

"EXCUSE ME- oh wait shit he's right..." i sighed, looking away while pulling a strand of hair behind my ear CUTELY🐺🐺

everyone just looked at me like 'how the hell is her hair blowing in the wind?? WERE INSIDE??'

like it's obviously because i'm the main character smh.

"see?! she runs off no brain cells and pure chance! don't know how she hasn't died yet!" honcho went off on me before stomping over to the bey stadium to take my place as the next contestant. "i'll go!"

"HONCHO YOU BI- actually please do, i still gotta finish my uno game🥰"

everyone sweat dropped and and sighed, but decided to just start ignoring me cause i was basically taking years off their lives. what?? they love me.

before i knew it though, daigo had blocked honcho from the stadium. "rantaro, calm down. it's best if y/n goes."

"..."

"...it is😟??" i deadpanned, side eying him.

"you didn't battle yesterday either, this ukyo guy doesn't know anything about your personal battling style. i wasn't able to win, but maybe you can. you were able to watch the battle, and gather information. right?"

"..."

"...RIGHT??"

i nodded stiffly, crying my eyes out internally, knowing damn well i was just playing uno the whole time and i have no idea what's happening. "yup... totally, i got this covered guys." no i don't.

i decided to be as manly as i could and suck it up, stepping up to the stadium with my bey and launcher in hand, while honcho and daigo stepped out of the way.

god, this is so gay...😕

"the little girl with the big mouth? sure, i'll take you on." ukyo (little bitch btw) smiled, all sassy and shit as he did some corny little hair flip. "i got high expectations for the district tournament champion. hopefully you don't bore m-"

"OH MY GOD LOOK ITS A UNICORN!!"

"WHERE-"

"PFFT-" i slapped my knee, before letting out the most crusty, coughing, 89 years old man sounding laugh ever.

"okay but seriously can we hurry up??"

"...sure." he forced a really bad looking smile, knowing damn i managed to piss him off before the match even started.

"alright! let's get this started!" the ref called, as both me and ukyo got into position.

alright, so, this is the time where i gotta be smart. rare, i know.

believe it or not i actually did pay slight attention to daigo and ukyo's last match, and the info i managed to gather is more then enough for me to win.

i'm a lot of things, a loser ain't one of them. especially to the likes of this twink.

uber unicrest is a defense type bey, which isn't looking good there for maration, an attack type. it's gravity is unreal so it's extremely hard to knock off its feet. and thanks to that bumpy, rubber, jagged bey tip of his, it's counterattacks are dangerous.

if i got him with a strong hit, it'll merely come right back at me with that same force.

my best chance is to rely on my speed, come back just as quickly as he knocks me away, and lead him to the spikes as hard as possible in chance of a burst.

"easy." i nodded to myself, ignoring the way he narrowed his eyes as if hearing my words. the countdown began.

"there, two, one...let it rip!"

both beys entered the stadium, and everyone was taken aback at the amount of speed maration had suddenly come up with from my particularly strong launch.

"woah! look at it go!"

"cool!"

"since when did she have skill again-"

"maration! go! before it reached the centre!" i exclaimed and of course since he is such a doll (he hates me) he did as i said. thanks to the drastic different levels in speed it was easy to come up from behind unicrest and continuously knock him to the spikes.

ukyo visibly frowned, scoffing at my low budget version of the flash launch.

but of course, since the universe just LOVES testing me, unicrests trajectory had suddenly changed at the last minute, inches away from the spikes. due to that it messed up the timing of my attack, and instead of hitting the spikes, it went straight for the stadium wall, knocked out of the stadium.

"FU-" i covered my mouth to hide the fact i was low key pissed. "i mean, yay??😻☝️"

"damn it..." ukyo mumbled to himself, eyes narrowed in annoyance more then surprise.

next thing i knew i got valt jumping around me like a happy rabbit. "that's was so, so cool y/n!! maration was so fast!"

"aww shucks-😏"

"meh, i could've done that."

"HONCHO SHUT THE FU-"

"ring out finish! maration earns one point! the score is now one to zero!" the ref announced while honcho dragged valt back over to the group.

"not bad, n/n. i wouldn't expect anything less." xander grinned, folding his arms before growing and turning over to ukyo. "so, you need to get serious now. it's rude to toy with players who have come all this way to battle. think about it from n/n's point of view. she's taken the battle this far."

STOP FUCKING CALLING ME THAT YOU RED HEADED TWAT-

my eye just twitched crazily, me low key tweaking out over that small little thing, and instead of the fact it was just revealed that ukyo has been holding back.

"yeah, i know." ukyo mumbled, oddly obedient when it came to xander. that goes for yugo as well.

damn, i bet it's that shark smile. either it scares them, or their gay for it.

hard to say...😰

"sorry about that n/n," xander said, side eyeing ukyo. "ukyo needs to pay you more respect."

DAMN RIGHT HE DOES THE FUCK??

"he should of used his special move."

"his what now🤨??"

"uh what is he talking about??" valt, who somehow appeared right beside me, said, while i looked at him as if he were some really deformed yo-kai.

"when the fuck did you get there...😦"

"meh."

"AYO THATS MY THING!!"

instead of decapitating valt for stealing my lango, i focused back on yugo, as he suddenly said in a really pouty voice to xander. "come on xander...! why'd you gotta tell them about that??"

"what the big deal? it's not like it's something to hide. right ukyo?"

in response, ukyo nodded reluctantly, before excepting the situation and smirking cockily, and looking towards me. "you did beat me in the last match. so, this time, i'll burst you with alicorn launch!"

"sounds gay."

"WHY YOU LITTLE-"

xander cut us off, one to explain, and two to make sure no fight broke out, again.

hence, the time me and yugo didn't particularly get along too well on our first meeting. "alicorn launch is uber unicrests special move!"

"he hasn't used it in any official matches yet!" toko spoke, looking for information on that crusty ipad of theirs. yeah, the one with like three hundred viruses.

"alicorn launch is a legendary move. it's a move that suits it's name. it's a counter attack that destroys its opponent with its sharp horn. it's a sting you won't forget!" xander let out a big cackle.

i resisted the urge to go full on furry mode on these whores for being so cocky. i mean, announcing your move before a match, then explaining how it works? how confident can you be?

eh, whatever. i have a plan anyway.

"COOL!! LETS DO IT!!" valt yelled, stepping in front of me at the stadium as if HE was the one battling. motherfucker I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER??

"slow down there gil from bubble guppies, wait your turn." then i lightly kicked him away, ken catching him and dragging him back to his spot in the corner.

"god damn it this is so ga- i mean can't wait to see your move ukyo😄‼️" damn, i'm so fake. and he could really tell by the way his eye twitched in a way that said 'omfg please shut up'.

so let's think here (another rare moment omg🙀). so alicorn launch is basically just everything this bey already does, counter attack wise, but ten times harder. so shit, if i go on the attacking end, i'm fucked.

i let out a really heavy sigh, "shucks, i really did not wanna do this man😞" i took maration and flipped him upside down, and to everyone's surprise, i switched the tip by simply flipping it inwards.

"hey! since when could your bey do that?!" honcho exclaimed from the other side of the room.

"since always, mind your business😒" i said, being all mysterious and cool. the way my ego grew so fucking fast at the way i could basically hear everyone's thoughts.

'oh my crack that was so cool!'

'wow y/n is so mysterious!'

'i can't believe she just did that!'

'i wonder what that means??🙀'

'she's definitely the main character.'

...

okay so maybe that's not EXACTLY what everyone was thinking but close enough.

"second battle!" the ref announced and the two of us got back into launching position. i did a mini prayer to whatever god was up there that this wouldn't end it embarrassment.

yeah, so basically to explain what's going on, surprise, surprise, maration can actually turn into a defense type. crazy, i know.

around three days ago i started working on this new move for the national tournament, if it ever came down to it of course. sure, i hate the fact i have to do all this, but what i hate more is losing.

especially to a bunch of little fem boys with anger issues.

we both got into position, kneeling in front of the stadium as the countdown started. "three, two, one... let it rip!"

it's been freaking a month of this blading shit and that line still makes me want to become a terrorist.

ANYGAY- both beys collided into the stadium, hitting each other repeatedly before bouncing back, ukyo was quick to announce his alicorn launch. "that's it! now, alicorn launch!"

'MARATION IF YOU FUCK THIS UP I SWEAR TO GO-'

'SHUT UP BITCH I'M DOING IT!!'

weirdly enough, my bey started freaking glowing in the stadium, along with me, as i fought the urge to side eye the huge avatar of maration who was lurking behind me.

'omg main character moment-'

'SHUT THE FUCK UP MARATION THATS MY THING-'

both beys collided together, and to ukyo's (and the rest of the sword flames) shock, my bey didn't burst when being hit with his gay little 'alicorn launch'.

"what the-!" ukyo mumbled, eyes wide while you-gay was having a tantrum in the background.

why didn't his move work, you may ask? well, speaking of that 'new move' i mentioned, and when i told maration not to fuck it up, this is just a little something i came up with.

i decided to call it 'great wall of china', cause i'm different🗣️🔥

maration used its new defense settings to counter opponents and attack them, chipping away at their stamina and defeating opponents with weak defense. this technique can be used both defensively and offensively, this time it'll be used as a combination of both.

unicrest focuses on counter attacks, so if there's nothing to counter, he's backed into a corner while i can freely continue my attacks.

L.

"is this a low budget version of kens chain launch? maybe, but it damn well works." i said to myself, loud enough for everyone to hear. "THANKS FOR THE IDEA KEN!!" i yelled, giving a thumbs up in his direction as if i didn't basically just steal from him.

he'll get over it😒

i turned my attention back to the stadium, where maration was hitting unicrest closer and closer to the spikes. everyone went wide eyed at the realization that if both beys collide into that, their done for.

is it a risky bet? oh yeah, but you got understand i don't have much of a choice here. this is the first time i've ever actually used this move on another opponent. it's still rusty, and just barely strong enough to do what it's doing now.

the spikes are my only hope to beat this twink.

i counted down the seconds in my head, till both beys were about to crash into the spikes.

three...

two...

one...

CRASH

both bey bounced off the spikes, unicrest bursting mid air while maration managed to survive, and hit the floor afterwards.

the room was silent for a good five seconds, till the ref snapped out of his shocked trance. "uh- um- burst finish! maration wins with a score of three to zero!"

"..."

"damn, that crazyyy-"

next thing i know valt has tackled me down to the ground in an excited freak out, joined by honcho, ken, and daigo. "Y/N!! THAT WAS AMAZING!! WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT NEW MOVE!!"

"i didn't think you'd actually win there..."

"you almost did the chain launch better then ken here!" keru exclaimed, and i looked over to see him smiling sweetly, that single sharp tooth of his always sticking out.

so cute.

i grinned in response, proud of my own achievement. "aww, thanks ken! i couldn't have done that without your example though! i owe you!" i GiGgLeD🤡 as i spoke.

OMG LET ME BE CRINGE IN PEACE HOLY FUCK🤬🤬

his smile dropped, as eyes went wide and cheeks red. he looked away and put his puppets in front of his face to talk for him. "oh... thanks, that's nice..." keru said.

huh... wonder why...🤔

OH SHIT THATS RIGHT HE'S BIPOLAR-

no wonder he makes those dog things talk for him.

our little scene was broken up by the sound of xander's loud cackle, "wow n/n, you sure made ukyo sweat there! but how did you know maration wouldn't burst at the impact of the spikes?" he asked, tilting his head to the side curiously.

"meh, gamble of chance, i guess." i shrugged, and pushed valt and honcho off me. "AYO GET OFF ME YOU FATTYS!! YOU'RE CRUSHING ME😒"

they got off and we all stood up, of course honcho just HAD to throw his arm over my shoulder all proud, as if he was the one that won. "i'd like to thank myself for this win, i taught you well-"

"don't you wear a cape?"

"can you please let that go."

"you should've killed me when you had the chance."

"i have regrets."

"AYO HONCHO WHAT THE FU-" i whipped my head over to his direction as if he didn't just say that.

fake ass friends, i'm so done with this shit. WHERE THE HELL IS OROCHI WHEN YA NEED HIM🤬?! fuck this bro, valt was right, i totally am gonna replace these guys with him i do NOT care anymore.

whilst the rest of the gang was still, i don't know, talking about how cool and awsome sauce i am, i noticed ukyo bending down to pick up two pieces of unicrest.

TIME FOR MY MAIN CHARACTER MOMENT😏😏

i picked up the bottom of unicrest that had unintentionally rolled all the way to my side of the stadium, and walked over to him. "yo." i said, and he looked up from the ground with a straight face, probably holding back tears or something idfk🙄

he stood up from the ground and stood in front of me.

"thanks for the game, ukyo. it was fun."

he merely nodded, before smiling, as forced as it may have seemed, i could tell he wasn't all that spiteful about it. "yes, i can see now why you were the district tournament champion."

i shrugged, "meh, it was nothing really. i think i got lucky then. even now, if those spikes weren't there you totally would have beaten me." that's not true at all, i'm too girl boss to lose to a twink like him but i have to look humble for once for the sake of my own benefits SO GET OFF MY BACK🤬🤬😒😒😡😡🗣️🗣️🔥🔥

"...you don't need to say all that, a loss is a loss, i'll take it." he said, trying to be a good sport, which i will admit, is admirable.

can't relate though, if i lost like that i would have bit someone's ankles off.

i shook my head, "i'm serious," i grabbed his hand, placing the remaining bit of unicrest on his open palm, looking up and smiling sweetly,
"unicrest is amazing, you should be proud. the only reason i won is because i got to see your match with daigo. i had the upper hand there. if that wasn't the case, i for sure would have lost."

EVERYTHING I JUST SAID IS UTTER BULLSHIT BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK😍😍

god i'm just so nice🙄

"so thank you, ukyo!" i finished, and this guy just stared at me. not blinking, not moving, not even breathing. erm, what the freak🤓☝️??

"..."

"are you single?"

"what the flip."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

extra ::

— I FUCKING HATE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH IM GONNA KMS😍😍

— ayo who is your guys fav duo with y/n and why??🤔 (example: ken + y/n, daigo + y/n, etc).

— AYO I THINK Y/N JUST ADDED UKYO TO HER ZESTY LIL HAREM BUT IDK🙊

— xander, to be honest, genuinely does want y/n to visit the dojo more often. he loves her energy and how it makes everything way more interesting

— here's some dumbass memes i made during the solar eclipse yesterday 😦😦

— yeahhh sorry about that it will definitely happen again tho🤓☝️

— okay that's all byeeee🐺🐺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.1K 28
Story of the best aiming to be better, of seeking vengeance and avoiding meeting new people. Ah crap, we're failing at that last one. โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข...
315K 10.3K 31
โ โ™ช [insert mystic messenger theme here] โ™ช โž you're a chaotic neutral kid trying to make your way through this wretched world. all your classmates wa...
109K 6.1K 36
(๐˜/๐) He's just the biggest asshole ever ๐‚๐€๐“๐„๐‘ You're not explaining what he did... (๐˜/๐) He breathes โžธ You've lived a peaceful life on...
6.8K 177 21
[Rewrite of Crossed, my old Norman x Theodore shipfic] YO. WHY ARE YOU READING THIS. THIS IS OLD AND TERRIBLY WRITTEN. I BEG YOU TO NOT USE OR TAKE T...