ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғғ! (ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴋɴʏ sɪᴍᴜʟᴀ...

By d3stinyluvsst4rr

Where a girl from 2024 gets sucked into a simulator where her favorite anime characters are in. (might have s... More

love interest
Love interest Part two
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
chapter six

Chapter three

885 34 68
By d3stinyluvsst4rr

Author pov

You turned around, grabbed Yana who was about throw hands with giyuu and left to go to art. 'S-she really rejected me..' Giyuu thought, his fists clenching. His face was turning red by the anger he was feeling.

Meanwhile, you guys both arrived at art class. You opened the door and made your way inside, seeing zenitsu, tanjiro, Kanao, and rui.

Rui was all by himself, sitting alone in the only available table. So, you both decided to just sit in his table. "Hey, can we sit here?" You asked, tilting your head.

"If you don't say yes, I'll beat your ass.." You quickly slapped yanas head, "Don't say that!"
"Sorry!"

"Sorry about that, can we sit here or no?" You asked again, in which he looked at the both of you in curiously, but nodded.

Nobody wanted to hang out with him since he was considered weak and annoying. He got bullied everyday, so seeing a goddess with a girl in front of him was weird..

"I'm Y/n, and that's Yana! Wanna be friends? Oh wait, before that, what's your name?" You asked, you knew this was rui.

In the game, he wasn't a yandere, and hated  Sayana since she bullied him in private. He was just a lonely fella..

His eyes lit up at the thought of beings friends with you. "I-im rui! Yes, I wanna be friends with you! I don't know about that girl next to you though.." rui muttered

"Bitch? Are we friends or not?" Yana asked
"You wanna be friends?" He asked
"Not really bu-" Yana got elbowed by you,
"Don't be mean to him, bro. We barely met him." You scolded her

She sighed and nodded. "Sorry. I wanna be friends with you" few minutes after, you guys were all chatting.

Rui even got so comfortable, he changed seats to be directly next to you. He stared at you as if you were his light in pure darkness. He felt nice when you wanted to be friends.

It's as if a angel came down and decided to bless him with a pretty and angry friend. With you being the pretty one, and Yana being the angry.

He admired the both of you. Even though, when he tried to hug you, Yana slapped him. His face is still red from that! But it was so worth of it since he heard your beautiful laughter.

'do I have a crush? I shouldn't... Well, maybe this once.. she's perfect after all..my pretty girl :3' Rui thought smiling at you, clinging onto your arm.

"Back off stupid bitch!" Yana said, trying to stratch his face. "Chill out, it's cute how he hugs me." You said smirking, with rui's face turning red

Meanwhile, with zenitsu, kanao, and tanjiro -

They were are chatting, but tanjiro noticed zenitsu giving you side eyes and dirty looks. "Hey, why you looking at her like that? You know you shouldn't look at woman like that. It's disrespectful!" Tanjiro said scolding zenitsu, while Kanao fangirled in her head.

'hes so manly! So nice! So brave! So fit to be mine! Stupid suyana! Stealing my fucking Man! Watch your back..' Kanao thought, blood boiling of the thought of tanjiro getting stolen away from her.

"H-huh! It's cuz her and her stupid friend! They fucking embarrassed me like I'm some moron!" Zenitsu said, angry as hell. He glared into your back making you turn around and see him.

When your eyes connected, it felt like everything stopped, time stopped. At least for zenitsu. you looked away, not wanting to look at some loser weirdo Pikachu looking ass bitch

Yana who saw the whole thing then rubbed your shoulders. But, was interrupted by her hand getting slapped away. She quickly glared at rui who did that. Rui glared back, his eyes practically saying 'STAY BACK FROM MY WOMAN YOU STUPID BITCH UGLY GIRL STAY AWAY EW STAY AWAY YOUR GONNA INFECT HER'

Timeskip

Art ended, so it meant you guys had to go to math class. Math class was about 3 minutes away, not that far away.

While you guys were about to walk to y'all's class, a hand gripping your wrist making you turn around. You saw it was rui.

"Yeah?" You asked
"U-i-uhm.. can I have your number?" He said taking out his phone and giving it to you
"Oh yes sure!" You said giving him your phone number.

You were not cautious about him because in the game, he wasn't considered dangerous. He didn't even have a route and appeared 8% of the time!

After that, he gave you a quick peck on the cheek before running away. Your eyes widened before smirking. "Yo, that mf has a crush on yo- BAHAHA" Yana bursted out laughing, with you chuckling before turning around and going to math class.

You guys saw your math class, so you both went inside. Y'all took a sit near the windows, back seats. You looked around for a bit, noticing yushiro, inosuke.

You looked away from them, decided to look to your right, seeing uzui Tengen. Your eyes widened, in which he saw so he smirked.

"Whatcha looking at, pretty?" He said, smirking at you. He thought you were a petty fangirl. He really didn't want to talk to you, he just wanted to become more popular with the ladies.

"You obviously." You said, looking at him up and down, before looking away. You did NOT want to talk to someone who dickrides a girl who lets anyone fuck her.

"Woah, why the attitude, sweetheart?" Uzui said, raising his hands up in surrender. Yana was about to get up and make uzui eat his own headband, and you could tell by the way she was clenching the table rim.

You ignored him, making him bother you 10x more. "Leave her alone dickhead" Yana said, glaring at Tengen who look at her surprised.

"And who might you be?" Tengen said clearly not interested. "Your horrible hairline." Yana responded, making you hold in a laugh.

Tengen then gasped, him? Having a horrible hairline? Don't make him laugh! He is the most flamboyant person ever! He is simply perfect! Even Sayana thinks so.

"How dare you! I'm the most flamboyant to ever live!" He said, clearly angry. "Yea, right." You said, rolling your eyes.

He noticed that, and said, "Keep that attitude, and see what I'mma do to you, princess." Your eyes quickly widened, before you expression turned into disgust.

"Boy, what are you gonna do? Punch me? Boy, I'll really beat your ass." You said, stabbing a finger at his chest, before looking at Yana who was laughing at Tengens misery.

"Nah, just fuck the shit outta you." he said calmly. "In your dreams. As if I wanna be with some hoe." You said, laughing at him

"I'm not a hoe! Well, maybe. But, trust! I could change for ya!" Tengen said, smirking. 'Shes fun to be with, much more then Sayana who gets all embarrassed for everything.. Huh! What am I thinking?! Sayana Is the love of my life! Not this really hot girl! Wait.. hot?!' Tengen was having a crisis while you and Yana began to ignore him and talk to each other.

Timeskip

Math class ended with Tengen flirting with you, and bothering the crap outta you before you slapped him, making him groan in pain. "Damn woman! You have a strong lunch, sweetheart!" He said, grabbing his left face cheek

You ignored him, choosing to just go to geography. Yana followed after you, like a lost puppy.

When you left, Tengen realized something. 'Shit! I forgot to ask for her number! I'll just use her as sidepiece nothing more! It's just cuz she has a pretty face! It's gonna be nothing more, right...?' He thought, before getting up to go to his next class.

While he was thinking that, you guys have arrived at geography. It was a long way from math to geography. You even had to ask someone! Which was mitsuri..

She wasn't bad if you didn't talk to Sayana, she didn't have a crush on Sayana. She just thought of her as a sister. But, in the game it says that anyone who got to close to Sayana would be tortured mentally from Mitsuri.

you went to tap a random girl, making her turn around. Not surprisingly, it was mitsuri. She tilted her head making you speak

"Hi, uhm me and my friend was wondering if you could take us to K 098, geography class?" You asked, giving her a fake smile in which she didn't notice

She told you the direction before complimenting you both. "Omg, I love your your hair! Your so perfect, like your pretty!" She said to you, before telling Yana , "Omg, your asessories match your outfit so much! Your pretty too!" She said making you compliment her back.

You guys now walked inside, going to any two available seats next to each other, in which there wasn't. "No.." "bro.." Yana was about to tear up, making you pat her back before walking a seat making her to the same.

You noticed you were between muichiro and yuichiro?! 'Damnit! Why did I pick this sea-' You thoughts got interrupted at the feeling of someone poking your cheek. You turned to look at whoever was doing it, and it was Muichiro?

You slapped his hands away, making have a frown. "Why you poking me?" You said, weirded out. Muichiro only ever poked Sayana!

"Your cute.." he said, staring at you deeply making you furrow your eyebrows. "Just answer my simple question bro, not that hard." You said.

"I'm poking you cuz your cute.. Like a bunny, I wanna eat you up. Big brother can I eat her? Is she edible?" Muichiro asked making yuichiro glare at him and slap his head.

"Don't say weird things! Don't you like Sayana?" Yuichiro said, trying to make muichiro get reminded of Sayana.

Yuichiro had his eyes on you first! Your his! Not muichiro, he could have stupid pick me Sayana! Muichiro is so dumb, thinking Sayana is some saint.

"Who?" Muichiro asked, who was Sayana? He never heard a name so weird as that..

"Your supposed 'gIrLfRiEnD'" Yuichiro responded, weirded out that the sound of Sayanas name didn't get muichiro jumping like it always did.

"I don't have a girlfriend?" Muichiro said, his head tilting. He kept trying to poke any body part of yours, even your thigh! You slapped his hands away from you, before putting you head down on the table, looking yanas direction

She was sitting next to DOUMA?! You saw her mouth you 'Help me'. Yana was suffering. Douma kept asking her, "Who's that hot friend of yours? You wanna introduce me? I know you want too!" He said, referring to you, in which she would refuse while stomping on his foot.

Douma felt nothing towards Sayana. He only liked her cuz it made him look good, but with you?! Jeez, got him acting up. Ever since his eyes laid on you, he felt his heart racing. He never felt emotions in his whole life!  You must be the one!

Douma saw you looking in his direction, specifically Yana. So, he blew you a kiss while winking at you. Making you look at him weird. He was so down bad even THAT made his heart race.

Anyway, yuichiro and muichiro were now both poking you. Seemingly, competing over you. Whenever muichiro poked your head, yuichiro would slap his hand away. Then when yuichiro poked you, muichiro would slap his hand.

"What's your name..c'mon give it to me.." muichiro said, putting his head down the table, looking at you. He kept asking, making you give it to him. "Y/n." "Last name?" Yuichiro said, making you pull up the middle finger at him.

"Damn girl! My bad." He said smirking. Class ended faster than you expected. But, you were happy since lunch has now started!

Yana quickly approached you, fingers intertwining with yours. "Hey y/n!" Yuichiro yelled, making you turn around. "Yes?"

"I- uh.. uhm ." You raised an eyebrow at him stuttering. "Nevermind!" You then left to go to the cafeteria.

"Your a scaredy cat, you know?" Muichiro said to yuichiro, whose fists were clenching. "Shut it. You were to scared to ask her for her number too!" He said glaring at muichiro before leaving him.

------------------

You two now arrived at the cafeteria, you guys decided to not walk in line since y'all packed lunch. You looked for a lunch table, in which you found so you walked towards it.

Yana followed you, you both sat down next to each other, grabbing your backpacks and getting the lunch. You heard someone sitting down at your table, making you look at it.

It was rui! "Oh HIII!" Yo said excited. He waved at you excited too. He smiled at you before getting his own lunch.

"How is your days going so far?" He asked, making you say, "it was alright, a bunch of assholes though.." You rolled your eyes at memory.

Rui's eyes darkened, who exactly was bothering his girl?! "Who?" He said, clenching his fists so tightly it started turning white.

"You know Tengen? Yes him."
"Him and douma bro, wanna know douma said?!" Yana said angry as hell"What?" You said confused

"He said if I could introduce you to him like the hell? I told him to fuck off and stomped on his shoe!" Yana said smirking, while you fistbumped her.

"Yeah, douma and Tengen are assholes. You know that Tengen beat me up cuz I was looking at his girlfriend?! I wasn't even looking at her!" Rui said, making you gasp.

"Wait really?" You said, "wait tell us all the drama!" You quickly said, if you were stuck in this boring dumb game, at least know the tea right??

Lunch time contained him talking about all the drama containing Muzan, Shinobu, giyuu,  Tengen, douma, gyutaro, enmu, and Sayana.

End of CHApterr

LOVE METER

0-15 (KNOWING/COOL WITH THEM)
15-20(FRIENDS)
20-30(REALLY GOOD FRIENDS)
40-50(DENIAL)
60-70(CRUSH)
80-90(MASSIVE CRUSH ALMOST OBSESSION)
90-100 (OBSESSION)

TENGEN -
47 - DENIAL
(HE DOESNT LIKE YOU! NUH UH! NO WAY! HE LIKES SAYANA AND HIS GIRLFRIENDS! NO ONE ELSE EVEN IF YOUR HOT AS HELL! HUH ! WHY IS HE THINKING THIS WAY?!!!)

MUICHIRO
67 - CRUSH
(HE FORGET HIS DEAR SAYANA AT THE FIRST GLANCE OF YOU! YOU MUST BE REALLY SPECIAL!)

YUICHIRO
67 -CRUSH
(THINKS YOUR PRETTY AND FUN TO BE AROUND UNLIKE BEING WITH SAYANA!

GIYUU
-12 - HATE.
(HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT HIM THAT WAY?!)

MITSURI
15 - FRIENDS
(THINKS YOUR THE PRETTIEST GIRL SHE HAS EVER SEEN, YOU WERE EVEN PRETTIER THAN SAYANA!)

ZENITSU'
47 - DENIAL
(HE THINKS HE HATES YOU BUT CANT STOP THINKING OF YOU.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 115 8
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a roblox game gone wrong spirals into an unexpected love story. - chatfic - modern/college au - fem reader
364K 19.5K 51
↳ ❝ [ 不幸な ] ❞ ━ yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl from the present gets transported into the world...
427 40 13
Y/N L/N was an ordinary girl with an extraordinary passion for Demon Slayer. Each night, she found solace in the epic battles and inspiring character...
6.7K 135 11
❥ Based on the official Kimetsu Academy AU ❥ Human Enmu x Female Passenger Reader ❥ Mature content