Confessions | ✓

By Mistalee_

❝This is not a personal diary. And certainly not a journal. Wait, aren't they the same thing? Or maybe not. A... More

Before you start :)
#0
#1
#2
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
The Last Entry
Bonus - Future 1
Bonus - Future 2
Love

#3

4.1K 360 64
By Mistalee_

Dedicated to Suganthii a dear friend of mine. She's an epic writer!

#3

<unedited>

Dear Tiger,

You think you are a very sensible, mature guy. And you say, sometimes, I behave like a small kid. But I'd like to tell you that you behave like a small kid as much as me. Sometimes you behave so much like a little kid that I feel this severe urge to pinch your cheeks. I know I sound strange and probably grossing you out. Don't mind me. I just wanted to tell you this.

And by the way, using the word kid reminds me something.

Do you remember how I used to call you kid? And how you used to ask me not to call you like that? Okay, I'd like to make a confession. The first time I called you that... I used it to make sure whether you still liked me. I know, you trying to chat with me was a big proof that you still liked me. But my mind was clouded with 'what if's. Don't ask me why I would even bother with knowing whether you still liked me or not. I just wanted to know. And when you replied that you don't want to hear me calling you kid, I felt happy. Because which guy in his right mind would like to hear his crush calling him 'kid'?

And god, I've never felt that relieved in my entire life.

I can hear what you would be thinking when you hear this.

Man, this girl is evil.

Yeah, I am evil. I never denied that. You just didn't ask me *wink*

With love,
Your evil Chipmunk.

************************************

My amazing fellow wattpaders, do vote, comment and spread word.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LOVE.

Misty ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.4K 22
there are things better left unsaid and yunho's undying love for mingi was one of those things. atz
68.1K 4K 14
Losing Newt was too much for Thomas to bear, but what if he doesn't have to let go quite yet? - "I just keep seeing your face looking down at me and...
207K 7.6K 22
tsukki-chan, the ed sheeran stan ( tsukishima kei / fem!reader ) © 229ZMI 2020