๐—–๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ญ๐—ฌ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ (C.N) ยณ

By jennaawritess

๐’ฒ๐ต๐ป ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰: ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ three . . . Kate's recently released her debut album; DEAR X, which has blown up... More

CRAZY GIRL
CAST INTRODUCTIONS
I. DON'T WANT IT BACK
1. dear x
2. vacation
3. accidental
4. shopping
5. tourists
6. ice cream
7. games
8. spotlight
9. girls day
10. exes
11. so?
12. guilt
13. date?
14. DTR
II. HIM & I
15. feelings
16. I'm sorry
17. apologies
18. triple dates
20. books
21. told you so
22. our song
23. I am not
24. i love you
epilogue

19. DTR (part two)

307 13 28
By jennaawritess

nineteen          .         DTR (part two)
[ narrative ]
JUNE 7TH, 2024
Make Up
kate's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

"CONNOR AND you are hanging out again, right?" Malachi asks me as he continues to look away from his phone screen, up at something across the room. He laughs in reply to whatever it is.

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure he likes me back, Mal. I'm not sure how to go about it, though." I admit, and he finally looks at me... or rather the small frame of me he can see over the FaceTime call.

"Just... ask him out. You've been blind as a bat the whole time, obviously he's whipped for you." Malachi deadpans. "Oh, and I'm hanging out with Liz tomorrow. I'm thinking about asking her out on an actual date... but I wanna test how she feels about me first."

"Mal that's amazing! Let me know how it goes, please! I wanna meet her so badly." I smile, and his face lights up.

"That reminds me! She's like, a huge fan of you. She adores your music and when I told her we were friends she went crazy. You wouldn't mind meeting her? She'd be so happy." He explains excitedly. "But you don't have to if you'd be uncomfortable meeting a fan. I get—"

"Mal, if you like her she can't be crazy enough to intimidate me. Of course I'd still want to meet her. I'll try to fly in when I can, okay?" I raise an eyebrow, and he nods.

"You're the best, Kate. Thank you." He says seriously, and I'm a little shocked.

We're best friends, but we aren't ever really that serious with each other unless it's because I was crying over something. He always made sure to drill it into my head that I'm not alone and can call him any hour of the day, he'll help me.

That's why I'm so grateful I found connor, because after our first experience talking I know I can depend on him too, and I won't have to constantly go to Malachi with my issues.

I love Mal, and he's my absolute best friend in the universe, but I've cried to him so many times it's a little embarrassing for me... granted, I hate crying so I made sure he didn't actually see my face, but he calmed me down numerous times when I needed it.

Sometimes I'm sad I can't really return that favor for him and be there when he needs me, but he's really closed off about his feelings and never really admits when he's upset.

Sometimes I can tell anyways, like when him and his ex broke up he was sorta in a daze for a week before I helped him finally snap out of it, but by then he had already signed up for his camp and was ready to distract himself.

"Of course, Mal. That's why you're my best friend, I'll always help you." I smile, and he nods.

"I know you will." He answers, and I hear a distant shout for him from outside his cabin. "That's Liz. I'll talk to you later, bye Kater Tot!"

I laugh as I shake my head at the nickname. "Bye, Mal."

He hangs up on me, and I text connor to let him know he can come over anytime.

We decided that it's finally time I don't have to leave and Connor has to come to my room for once, since Summer is out with Lauren today and they're like... bonding or something. I think they're trying to pull some elaborate prank on Walker but I honestly have no idea because I haven't been around during the planning.

Connor knocks on my hotel room door and I let him in, smiling excitedly as he hugs me.

"Hi, Con." I say softly.

"Hi pretty girl, what do you wanna do?" He asks me, and grab his hand, pulling him over to the small amount of beads and string I have out.

"If it's okay, I kinda wanted to make bracelets with you." I explain. "If you're not into that I have backup plans, or you can—"

"I'd love to, Kate. Whatever you wanna do I'm down for." He answers, and my smile grows.

We both sit down on the floor and he mainly watches me make the first bracelet since he doesn't know how.

"Want me to help you, Connie?" I ask him, and he nods.

I show him slower how to do the simple steps, and he watches intently so that he can figure it out. Once he does, he begins working more efficiently, and I go back to working on mine.

"Kate, look." He mumbles, showing the bracelet he made to me in his open palm.

I look up at him and see that he put my name on his bracelet, and I immediately smile.

"Aw, Connor, that's so cute!" I squeal. "You're adorable. Now I'm gonna make one with your name and we can match."

I quickly finish off my second one and make one with his name, slipping in on my wrist. He smiles at me as I do so.

This may be a bad idea, but I'm gonna ask him again anyways...

"Con? Uhm... I know this didn't go how I expected it to the last time I asked, but... what are we? I feel like something has definitely changed." I mutter, and he raises an eyebrow.

"We're whatever you want us to be, crazy girl." He says softly.

I grab his hand and we move from the floor to sitting on my bed next to each other since the bracelet materials are all over the floor and I didn't want to accidentally step on anything if one of us dramatically stands up or something.

"Well... what if I want to be more then friends?" I ask him hesitantly, and he smiles.

"Well we've been that for a long time." He teases, and I laugh a little. "I've had this for a little while, I was waiting for you to ask this again because I assumed you would."

I furrow my eyebrows as he pulls out a small ring box. I'm not ready to get married?!

"Kate, stop worrying. I'm not proposing." He laughs, and I immediately calm down. "It's a promise ring. I'm asking you to be my girlfriend."

My breath stops. "You— right now?! But I look so—"

"Perfect." He finishes my sentence. "You always look perfect, crazy girl."

I smile at him adoringly as my face tints the pink shade it always goes when I'm with him.

"Kathrine Woods, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me softly, and I immediately nod.

"Yes, of course I will, Connor." I reply immediately, pulling him in for a kiss.

I'm amazed that we hadn't kissed before the other day. Why hadn't I kissed him yet?

When we pull away, we rest our foreheads against each other, smiling brightly.

"I've wanted to ask you that the entire summer." He admits, and my eyes widen.

"You've liked me all summer?!" I gasp, and he nods.

"Immediately after you cried infront of me the first day we met, I was hoping I'd see you again. When you showed up at the coffee shop and Lauren walked over to me, I was over the moon." He explains quickly, "I was scared you wouldn't remember me, and at first you wouldn't really talk and I feared I had scared you off by yapping too much, but when your friends were all busy, brady told me I should ask you to hang out since you were probably just sitting alone. I was scared to death that you'd shoot me down and id be embarrassed that I even asked, but that didn't happen. We got closer than ever and I waited. I waited until I was positive you had feelings for me— well, then we had a minor complication because I got jealous... but that's not the point."

I laugh, kissing him once again. "You're my favorite person ever, C. I'm so glad I can finally call you my boyfriend."

He smiles at me. "I'm glad you can call me your boyfriend too, crazy girl."

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

katewoods posted!

liked by connor_noon, lauren.madden, and 794.8k more!

katewoods my favorite boy 🤍. @connor_noon

click to view all comments

connor_noon you know other boys??? 😞
katewoods ur brother...?? Malachi?
connor_noon oh they don't count 💀
malachi.barton UHM? I FEEL ATTACKED
bradynoon bro...

malachi.barton WOOOOO MY PLAN WORKED EVERYONE CHEER‼️‼️
katewoods you had absolutely nothing to do with this 😭
malachi.barton I've been plotting you two since before you met kater tot!
connor_noon trust me, she knows 💀.

bradynoon about time damn 🙏
lauren.madden real.
summer_campbell been waiting on this for too long
walker.scobell right like I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner 😭

bradynoonswife3746 bro he's too good for her 😭
connor_noon na fam other way around
katewoods its okay you'll never get a chance with brady, don't take it out on me 🙏

lizzie.capulet YOURE SO CUTE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KATE
katewoods LIZZIE!! I'm very excited to meet you!!
lizzie.capulet HOLY SHIT WHAT??? @malachi.barton IS THIS HAPPENING?
malachi.barton I told you I'd make it happen liz 😭

connor_noon you're my favorite girl.
katewoods I'm blushing damn 🤭
     ↳ connor_noon 🫡🫡

bailey_isthebestnoon AWH YOU GUYS R SO CUTE 😭
katewoods YOUR USER IS CORRECT!! (and tysm 🤍)
connor_noon wow I see how it is 😞
katewoods bailey > anyone.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

jenna speaks!

YAYYY THEY'RE DATING! ONLY 7 CHAPTERS LEFT?? OH MY GOSH 😭.

if you guys love kate (and Malachi) as much as I do, go check out my new Malachi fic that takes place in this universe!! His love interest made a small appearance this chapter!

I love you all so so much and thank you so much for reading even though this was a longer chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 411 28
๐’ฒ๐ต๐ป ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰: ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘œ . . . ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต has been friends with Lauren Madden for only a few months, but they've quickly...
51K 1.2K 27
i want a love like ive seen in the movies. IN WHICH, CLOVER FANG GETS NOTICED BY HER CELEBRITY CRUSH AND DEALS WITH ALL THAT COMES...
15.3K 218 17
IN WHICH Walker Scobell's older sister sees an interview where a certain brunette actor says that she is his celebrity crush, but she has no idea who...
296K 5.7K 29
โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง, ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ฌ. โž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ...