𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛

Bởi Mushwrites

( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?"... Xem Thêm

•𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑•
𝙋 𝙍 𝙀 𝙁 𝘼 𝘾 𝙀  𝘼 𝙀 𝙎 𝙏 𝙃 𝙀 𝙏 𝙄 𝘾 𝙎
Family tree
Dedication
Author's note
1.𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹
2. TO BE QUEEN
3. Proposal
4. The Meet
5. Interaction
6. Roka
7. Flirty king
8. Dinner
9. Emotions
10. Confession
11. Melting?
12. Closeness
13. Chance?
14. Their banters!
15. Vengeance or love?
16. Engaged!
17. Jealous.
18. Challenge?
19. She cares!
20. I like him.
21. THE DAY
22. Wedding night!
23. Love
24. Curious
25. QUEEN
26. Affection
27.Secrets
29. Sorry
30. Love

28. Truth

17.5K 1.6K 439
Bởi Mushwrites

We have crossed 600k readss yayy!!! 🥹💟

You guys did not complete the target still I'm posting but next chapter only when there are real 400 comments..

Please kardiya karo comments sharmao may story achiii nai lagrahii kya!!!👀

Inline comments are highly recommended!!

I looked at myself in the mirror, as I curled my hair from the bottom, my hair was getting damaged. I badly needed a haircut, so I took a sharp breath and placed the curler on the dressing table.

Switched off the machine, let my hair flow down in low curls. I checked out myself. I wore a purple saree printed,  fabric of net, it suited me.

I took a few pictures and I was ready to leave for lunch at my place, I know Veer doesn't want to face my father which is why these stupid reasons for meetings.

But I'm also Mrs. Maithili Veeransh Rathore I'm more stubborn than him, I'll make sure he attends that family dinner.

I opened call logs on my phone and went to Aahana's number to call her, I walked in anticipation when I heard three rings then I heard her voice.

"Maar gayii thi kya?" I mocked her in my loud voice. I heard some sounds of shoppers against my ear.

"Han margayii thi Teri phone lene ke liye wapis bhej diya Gaya mujhe" She taunted me, I scoffed and thought for bit did not give her a rude answer. It's not time for an argument.

"Forget Everything I need you to do something for me" I ordered her sitting on my bed to wear my heels and I noticed that I did not feel a pain or swelling anymore.

I wonder why?

"Yeah" She asked, noticing seriousness in my tone.

"You know about Veeransh father he died in a blast, but I think there is much more to it, I need the information who was the last one present on the scene, what actually went wrong, what was my father's relationship with him, how did they know each other, you need to dig each and every part of the history " I ordered her feeling anxious about this situation but I had to do it to get my answers.

But I trust only her that she is pursuing law and I know she will get this work done.

If my father and my husband think I'm a kid I do not understand anything then they are mistaken, I know it's related to that scene only after the same thing I heard from Rani ma I'm very curious.

I know she stopped in between but I guessed it, it's something related to them. I did not ask Veer because I knew he would have avoided the topic.

"Have you gone mad? You want me to do a search on the thing which is a history, you know they are Royals it won't be easy to get anything on them, it's dangerous don't get into this babes" She exclaimed almost screamed I had pulled the phone away from my ear squeezed my eyes.

"I know it's dangerous and difficult this is why I have contacted you instead of someone else, I'll help you in this matter too and if you can't do it then I'll do it by myself"

"Maithili, what is running into your stupid mind again?" She chided me. I took a breath shaking my head.

"Are you doing it or not?" I asked her the last time I heard her silence for a few seconds then she agreed, making me relieved, a mischievous grin appeared on my face.

"Keep this between us only no one should get know about this" I warned her before putting my phone in a purse, my eyes went to the clock it was 11 in the morning.

I glanced at myself for the last time, strolled outside my eyes, glued to the person sitting in the living room, with Abhimaan beside him and a strange guy I have never seen before and grandpa there as well.

Didn't he have a meeting? Never mind

"Maithili you didn't come down for breakfast do you need something, shall I order for coffee," My mother in law asked me in her sweet honey-coated tone, I smiled at her.

"No Mom I'm not in a mood, anyway in going to my house I'll take a bite over there don't worry" I assured her she tapped my cheeks with warmth and ordered the servant to get refreshment for those gentlemen.

"Wow, who's such a beautiful lady" Rudra exclaimed, praising me as he put his arm around me, I laughed.

"Veer bhai tou gaye aaj ekdam haseen lagrahi hai app" He teased me, I pressed my lips, hit my elbow on his stomach and he winced a bit.

"Stop if you brother hear it then he will get angry like a green monster"

"That's true, how do you even tolerate him?" He said, shaking his head as we both glanced at my husband.

"It's challenging and I love challenges you know" I replied nonchalantly with a wink, he bobbed his head in agreement laughingly.

Such a lovely person he is.

"Umm...Veer" I called, marching up to him, he did not reply to me he was engrossed in marking some papers, his coat laying on the handle of the sofa, his face frowning, I guess some problem has risen.

"Veer?"

"Veeransh are you listening to me" I said a bit loudly this time this person is making me furious now.

"What" he snapped raised his head. I was taken back by his tone and the rest of them noticed me as well, I gave him a look. He rubbed his face and exhaled and breathed and scanned me from bottom to top, his eyes screaming how gorgeous I was looking.

I was proud of myself. I know how to gain this bastard's attention.

"Yeah I am listening, what is it?" He asked, his tone was firm. I did not like it that too in front of a lot of people.

"Did you forget we have lunch to attend husband?" I used the sweet honey quoted tone with a fake smile plastered on my face,

I had an urge to pull his black hair harshly but this is not the time Maithili .

He frowned, raised his one brow at me and shrugged.

Maybe because of my behavior!!

"And I told you that I'm busy with the meeting" He replied with a hard face, no expression, no softness in his eyes.

Batameez aadmii.

"And I told you to handle this case afterward. This is important for me, my family invited both of us, we are going together dear husband" I told him gritting my teeth, my fist clenched I gave him a hard eyes.

I could feel the tense atmosphere, I felt eyes on us, he pressed his lips, ran his hand in his black hair and forced a smile on his face.

"Fine let's go then wife" He said and got up, took his blazer, I saw the surprise across on that stranger's face and Abhimaan just muttered something to him and rolled his eyes, and grandfather sighed.

"Hello Bhabhi? I'm Arjun, secretary of the boss" He introduced himself. I just nodded my head and acknowledged it.

"What Bhabhi? Call her ma'am " Veeransh growled at him, strictly he nodded his head immediately.

I strolled out, he trailing me wearing his jacket cursing, I spotted a blue Mercedes which my parents gifted me as a wedding gift, I sat on the driving seat and soon he joined me on the passenger seat.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" He screamed and I glared at him.

"The question is what are you doing how dare you talk to me in that way, I will not tolerate this"

"Did you check your behavior? A person is working, what's so important that you had to force me for this stupid lunch, I told you I'm busy, I can't get what you even want from me " He argued his temper rising, his tone the vein popping on his head out of Anger.

"Your this bloody anger is my problem, all I want you to say that to my face that you don't want to come, you have problem with my father, you don't want to see him, but you are giving me this fake stupid reason and I'm tired of it Veer" I almost shouted losing my temper.

I know it's my fault for forcing him to come with me but can't he deny it on my face rather than lying.

"I did it for you, so you don't get upset but you had to fight with me over this, well done you succeeded"

"I'm fighting with you?, I'm trying to understand the matter and the truth from you, I'm tired of your lies"

"Truth, fine, yes I'm not interested in seeing that asshole bastard face of your father. I don't want to be in such a place where he is present, I do not want to be near him, " He shouted, his jaw tightened and he hit his hand hard on the dashboard.

"Veer I don't know what outrage you have for him but he is my father at least be nice don't use these words in front of me" I pleaded him taking a breath I'm losing my anger as well.

"It's you or else I would have taught him a lesson already, he is still breathing that's me being fucking nice wife" He groaned his eyes blood shot red his nose flared.

"Veer" I yelled as my cheeks burned with the anger the words he is using are for my father. How am I supposed to hear it calmly?

"What? You want you to listen to the truth no" He screamed back, his fist curled on the side. I looked at him all I saw was his rage, his eyes reflected with misery ,his face severe but he mask his expression quickly.

My heart ached watching him in this condition, I gripped the steering wheel tightly, exhaled a breath.

"Veer get out of my car" I told him calmly he snapped his head in my direction, his eyes held surprise and so did his face.

"Excuse me?" He let out, baffled.

"You are Excused, so get out " I screamed at him and gestured to him with my head to leave and he glared at me.

"Watch your behavior, you can't disrespect me like this" He growled warned me with his jaw clenched, Jis chest puffed as he leaned closer to me.

I gasped my head hit on the headrest of seat, intimidating me, his eyes gray eyes stared into mine they were blank, his face raw for the first time I was not liking our closeness.

"I'm not doing it either, you are right I shouldn't force you to come with me, so just get the hell out, I'll go alone to meet my family" I said to him firmly, pushing his by his chest not staring at his face, or I'll lose it too.

"Fine, do as you please" He taunted me and get out the car closed the door with a slam, I fumed.

Uske baap ki gari hai kyaa, I wanted to scream at his face but closed my eyes to be calm.

"Take guards with you" He ordered standing beside my side, his hand folded across his chest he gestured to some guards to follow me, I huffed in annoyance and got out of the car.

"I don't need you guards I can protect myself, so just ask them to leave or I will make them" I declared folding arms, leaned back on the car, he scoffed.

"You are a Rathore now you aren't going anywhere without protection so don't make me angry and do as I say I don't want to fight with you anymore" He clenched his teeth, placing his palm best my head on the car I glared at him.

"Oh really but your behavior is saying otherwise, I so wanted to kill you right now" I mocked him controlling my temper.

"Here do it, let's see how you pull a tiger on your husband" He said, pushing his revolver in my hands, I glared at him, he raised his brow I took the gun from him and fire it on the sky angrily before throwing it on the floor.

Is it easy for him to play with these dangerous guns?

"Don't push me Veeransh Singh Rathore, don't force me to do something that we both will regret" I warned him I hope he understands my indirect hint, he clenched his jaw sighed pressing his lips together .

We both stared at Each Other but not with love but with anger for the first time.

I shoved him aside, started the engine before sitting inside the car, glanced at him for the last time before leaving the place a car following me behind .

-

As I strolled inside my house, I was burning with rage, my whole mood was spoiled, I was driving rashly and I hit a person's car. Thank god nothing happened to me but the guy turned out to be an asshole.

He got to know who I'm first. He greeted me with a bow and tried playing his dirty tricks on me that he will file a case against me if I don't accept what he wants because of the accident. He wanted to have dinner with me .

Look at his audacity. I know what kind of dinner he wanted, bastard.

But I also taught him the lesson, breaking his nose with my punch, before I could kill him. The guard handled the scene, they dragged him somewhere, taught him some lessons, and I ordered them to hand him over to police in charge of harassment.

I order them not to inform me about this matter or Veeransh, he is already infuriated I don't want more problems.

But I'm sure they won't be quiet when Veer questions them, they are his loyal men.

I saw my mother approaching me with a smile, but my whole mood was a spoiler. I threw my bag on the sofa and she glanced at me and frowned looking at my demonor.

"What's wrong and where is your husband?" She asked before handing me the glass of water which a servant brought.

I chugged it down in one to calm my nerves.

"He did not come, My Mr. is busy" I told her then took her in a hug, she tapped my back, gestured me to sit when we broke apart.

"Mumma, where is dad, I need to talk to him" I asked her instantly.

I do not want to waste my time.

"Dear you have just come to at least relax, and have something. I have made your favorite dishes and your husband's too but it's sad that he didn't come" She let out at the end she showed her sadness. I felt guilty, plus bad for her. She did so much for us she was excited.

"Mumma I am not really in the mood to eat something, I'll just meet him then take a rest for a while, I'll leave in the evening" I said leaning on the sofa and huffed being tired.

The day is not good for me today I suppose.

"Is he coming in the evening to pick you up?" She asked hopefully plus her expression feels suspicious.

"I don't know, ask your son- in-law yourself.

"Did you two fight that too on the third day of your marriage." she hissed glaring at me I rolled my eyes.

"It was not my fault mumma" I reasoned

"Of course you are always right my Dear" She mocked me I fumed at her how can she just take his side.

"Do you want me to regret that I came here," I asked her, taking my bag all ready to leave she sighed.

"Acha kuch nahi bol rahi, come here daughter" She said opening her arm, I walked to her and rested myself in her embrace, with my eyes closed.

I felt a bit calm and peaceful in her warmth, she caressed me here, we both sat in silence for a while then she started.

"How are your inlaws, are you treating you well"

"Yes everything is fine they are nice to me" I said not talking about Rani maa.

"Your father in the bedroom, go talk to him, I'll get something for you to eat. She said I nodded, kissed her cheek, then rose up and moved to my fathers room.

"I hope I'll get the answers today" I mumbled before stepping inside his room, my eyes widening at his state. He was looking dull and weak, he had lost so much of weight my heart clenched at the sight, I didn't realize when tears brimmed in my eyes.

He is my father after all, he had always loved me more than my mother did.

"Dad" I whispered, taking steps near him, he took his head out from a file, specs settled on his nose. I could see the dark circles under his eyes. His face lightened up when he saw me.

"My princess come here" He exclaimed, opening his arms, I embraced him putting my arms around his back.

"What you have done to yourself is there any problem"

"Nothing kid, just business-related stuff, my company is dealing with huge crises, nothing personal," He said, trying to put a smile on his face which he was unable to do.

I know Veer is behind all of this, it made me feel so sour that behind my father's problem the reason is my own husband.

"Dad tell me what's going on between you and Veearnsh, do not hide anything for me please, tell me why he hates you so much, and if you guys have problem why would you agree about this Alliance" I asked him without beating around the bush my heart already beating I could feel myself getting anxious.

"Your husband thinks I killed his father, but this is not the truth, I did not kill him, he is misinterpreted trust me why would I do this I was happy you getting married to the family." He informed me I was taken aback by this statement, my eyes opened wide, I could feel my accelerated heart beat.

I mean I had a doubt but this turned out to be truth, I was loss of words I don't know what to say I looked at my father to but his eyes were telling me truth his posture normal.

But why will Veer accused him without proofs, I'm sure he knows more about this.

"Dad we are talking about Veeransh Rathore, he won't even dare to take any action without being sure, I feel he knows something '' I let out throwing my hand in the air, my eyes went to him I felt him getting anxious now, he fiddled with his fingers.

"Dad please don't tell me you are behind this, were you with him when he was shot?" I asked him praying it's not true, shaking my leg nervously.

"Of course not I'm not behind this princess, yeah I was with him but I left for-some umm work then I heard the news" He said stammering a bit maybe because he recalled the flashback of the past or there is something more.

"Dad swear on me that you didn't kill his father, you are involved in this fiasco" I demanded sternly.

"I swear to you princess I did not kill him" He said his tone was stern, his eyes were telling me the truth.

I hope you are not hiding anything more from me dad.

Whom should I trust my father or my husband!
—————————————————————

Do share your feedback about the chapter!

Did you guys enjoyed the fight>>😂✌️

The truth is out do you guys think Maithili's father hiding something more?

If you guys are on Insta.. Do follow me on Insta @authormush for spoilers and reels, of upcoming chapters.

            ~Sneak peak of next chapter~

"You have kidnapped my father Veer I can't stay with you knowing you are behind his life" She yelled with tears in her eyes as she took her bag to leave his place.

"You are not allowed to leave this house without my permission sweetheart" He growled with dark eyes and locked her forcefully in the bedroom she kept screaming at him.

           <><><><><><><><><>

Thanks for the love lovelies!✨♥️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.4K 2.4K 14
PRERNA MATHUR is a beautiful and successful businesswoman, but the shallow world has reduced her existence to just looks and richness. Being the only...
208K 10.1K 35
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
171K 9.6K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
720K 51.9K 38
Siya Verma, daughter of a famous business man Abhay verma. She is sweet, innocent, kind and beautiful. A perfect example of beauty. Her father is her...