๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...

BแปŸi stvrl0v3r

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
001. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
002. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
003. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
004. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
005. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
006. แดแด€๊œฑQแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
007. ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
008. แด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ษชษดแด€
009. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด„ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด„แด‡
010. ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
011. แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
012. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡๊œฑ
013. แด„ส€สษชษดษข แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
014. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
015. แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›
016. แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœส แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
017. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
018. แด‹สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑ
019. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส
020. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
021. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
022. แด€๊œฑ ษช สŸแด€ส แด…สษชษดษข
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
023. แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
024. แด›สœแด‡ สœสส™ส€ษชแด…
025. แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ษชส€
026. แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด ษชแดส€
027. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด‹แดษดษชษดษข
028. ๊œฑแดแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›
029. ษขสœแด๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€สŸแด…
030. แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
031. สœแดแดแด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข
032. แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด‡แด€สŸ
033. แดแดœส€ แด›แดแดกษด
034. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™ษชษดแด…
035. ส™ส€ษชษดษขษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…
036. แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษชแด€ษช๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ
037. แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด
038. 1912
039. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
041. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
042. แด…แด ษดแดแด› ษขแด ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡

040. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡

559 27 4
BแปŸi stvrl0v3r

⭒❃.✮:▹

Mikaelson mansion

Arabellla rang the Mikaelson's doorbell the next, early morning as Klaus had texted her that he needed her. She still had no idea why she even came but she did.

"Hey love." Klaus spoke as he opened the front door to let her in. He was glad she did show up. A part of him didn't expect she exactly would.

"What did you need?" Arabella asked as she entered the Mikaelson house.

"I need you to do a spell for me."

"And you couldn't ask me that over the phone?"

"I could." Klaus admitted. "But I wanted to see you."

"Thought you left town for a couple of days." 

"Yes, I had to find Finn before he did something reckless like sacrificing himself to my mother." Klaus said as he guided her to the living room in which a book, a grimoire to be exact, was lying open on the table.

"An unlinking spell. Interesting." Arabella muttered as she sat down.

"Can you do it?" Klaus asked with hope in his voice.

"I can try. I never done an unlinking spell before." Arabella said.

"How come?"

"Well not many people are linked to each other, you see." She spoke. "I don't know if I'm strong enough for this. It's a really though spell."

"You should have a little more faith in yourself, my angel. Because I believe in you." He said, getting closer to her. "I always believed in you." He whispered in her ear. "Now is there any chance that Stefan will hand over the white oak stakes?" He said Stefan's name rather in a bitter tone. 

"There are still stakes?" Arabella said, thinking that Rebekah burned them all last night.

"Unfortunately." Klaus answered.

"I'll call him." Arabella said before pulling out her pone out of her bag.

It didn't take long for the Salvatore to answer the call.

"Hey, Bels what's wrong?" He immediately asked, knowing that she left this morning to Klaus's house. She did not wanna lie to him about it or do it sneaky behind his back. A good relationship only works when you trust each other.

"Do you know anything about other stakes?" Arabella asked while she started going to the grimoire. 

"No. Rebekah burned them, didn't she?"

"Yeah that's what I thought but Klaus says there all still stakes someone out there." She replied, not one note of accusing or blaming him in her voice.

"I can ask Damon." Stefan said. If there really were white oak stakes left in Mystic Falls, Damon would be the one to have them.

"He's asking Damon." Arabella said to Klaus even though he was already listening in on their conversation. "I need the blood of you and your siblings." She said as she turned to him. 

She could hear Stefan's footsteps on the other side of the line mixed with Klaus's behind her. He handed her a leather case when he set down on the couch next to her again, opening it to reveal four flasks of blood. " Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn."

"Good." She said when Klaus bit his wrist and the red liquid appeared all over his hand.

She picked up the glass, which stood in the middle of the table in front of them as Klaus let his blood drop into the glass.

She put her phone down as she started to cast the spell that would unlink all the Originals, pouring one of the vials of blood into the cup. Doing the same with the next one as Rebekah also entered the room. The blood spreading to five different points of the table as the candles fire grew stronger. 

"Arabella?" Stefan's voice came through the phone.

"She's a little busy mate." Klaus spoke, annoyed.

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything." Klaus scoffed, offended. "She's unlinking my siblings and I."

The five rings of blood had finally formed and were separating even further to different sides.

"Is it working?" Rebekah asked Klaus, but he however had no idea. Only Arabella would be able to tell that after she was done. Or after they tried it out.

After some time, Arabella stopped her chanting, looking over to the two Mikaelson's who were watching her with hope but also with a little bit of fear in case it had not worked.

She nodded as both Mikaelson let out a breath, not knowing that it was already to late for one Mikaelson.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Salvatore boarding house

Elena and Caroline were at the Salvatore boarding house when suddenly Damon came flying in. Or rather someone had thrown him in. Behind him Sage entered. "Ding dong." When Caroline tried to stop her, she pushed the blonde, making her fall to the ground.  "I'm not here for you. I'm here for him." She said to Caroline as she walked towards the Salvatore. 

As Elena tried to get out of the Boarding house Troy, a vampire who Sage turned, stopped her.

"I had to kill him, Sage." Damon said as he started to get up but the 900 year-old vampire just kicked him in the stomach, making him land against the sofa, knocking off things that stood on the table besides it.

Hearing all the noise, Stefan came also downstairs, meeting the sight off an afraid Elena, his brother and Caroline on the floor and Sage, who's nose was bleeding as she coughed.

She tried to ignore it and tried to punch Damon again but he caught her fist and made her fall down to the floor.

"Troy help me." She begged the vampire but as soon as he came forwards to her he started to cough blood out too. "What is happening to me?" Sage asked when she laid down her hand on the floor. But the four others in the room didn't know how to answer that before the vampire desiccated.

"She just died." Elena said.

"So Sage and this Troy guy die within an hour of Finn."

"But why? Were they bitten by a hybrid, or-" Elena asked.

"Hybrid bites don't look like that. Maybe Sage was so in love with Finn, she just died of sadness."

"No, that doesn't explain Troy."

Stefan said. "It's the blood. The bloodline. It has to be. Think about it. Finn turned Sage, Sage turned Troy. They're all part of the same vampire bloodline that originated with Finn."

"Wait, so, when an original dies, every vampire turned in their bloodline dies along with them? Because that would mean-"

"If the originals die, so do all of you. The entire vampire species would just be dead." Elena said referring to Caroline, the brothers, Arabella and Tyler.

"Oh come on." Damon let out a grunt of annoyance. Stefan however grabbed his phone, immediately.

"What are you doing?" Damon asked his little brother but just at that moment Arabella just picked up her phone. 

"Stef?" Her voice came as she stopped drinking the red wine she and Rebekah had previously been drinking. 

Her saying his name was all it took for the vampire to calm down.

"So the unlinking worked?" He asked.

"Yes." Arabella said. 

"Good." 

Arabella started to get the feeling something wasn't quite right. The nervous speaking and the way he let out a breath of releave? Something was definitely not good.

"What's wrong?" Arabella asked and the two originals looked interested in her way.

"Finn's dead." 

"WHAT!" Arabella screamed out, immediately looking at the two vampires next to her, pain visible in their eyes as they tried not to let it show.

"Damon killed him. And now Sage is dead and so is Troy."

"Who the fuck is Troy?" 

"A vampire who got turned by Sage."

"Hold on you're telling me that an original died and now two vampires of the same bloodline are also dead?"

"When an original dies, every vampire turned in their bloodline dies along with them. At least that's what we think." Stefan explained but before Arabella could answer, Klaus took her phone.

"Tell your brother to hand over those white oak stakes now or-"

"I will." Stefan said before ending the call not in the mood to talk to Klaus. He was not risking his brother trying to kill Klaus to protect Elena. No, now he was protecting his mate, not caring what would happen to Elena.

"I'm gonna go home." Arabella said, thinking it was the best to leave the two siblings grieving with each other over their dead brother. But Klaus wanted her to stay, but she had already made her way over to the front door.

So he ran after her. "Arabella." He called out, making her look back at him. 

"Yes?" She asked but Klaus didn't answer her.

He hugged her.

And this time Arabella didn't stop him, instead she rapped her arms around him.

"Thank you." He said, softly in her ear.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Words: 1449

Posted: April 6, 2024

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

28.1K 1K 21
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„...
73.9K 2.8K 16
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—Œเณ„โ—Œเพ€ หŠหŽ ๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต (๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ.) - ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
77K 2.9K 11
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ /๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ3๐ฏ/ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ : ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
693K 15.3K 73
in which Stefan Salvatore falls in love with the other Gilbert, Ophelia Gilbert. ( ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† - ?? ) ( ๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’‡๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’™ ๏ฟฝ...