๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...

Af stvrl0v3r

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๏ฟฝ... Mere

๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
001. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
002. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
003. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
004. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
005. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
006. แดแด€๊œฑQแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
007. ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
008. แด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ษชษดแด€
009. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด„ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด„แด‡
010. ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
011. แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
012. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡๊œฑ
013. แด„ส€สษชษดษข แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
014. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
015. แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›
016. แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœส แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
017. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
018. แด‹สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑ
019. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส
020. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
021. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
022. แด€๊œฑ ษช สŸแด€ส แด…สษชษดษข
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
023. แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
024. แด›สœแด‡ สœสส™ส€ษชแด…
025. แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ษชส€
026. แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด ษชแดส€
027. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด‹แดษดษชษดษข
028. ๊œฑแดแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›
029. ษขสœแด๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€สŸแด…
030. แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
031. สœแดแดแด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข
032. แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด‡แด€สŸ
033. แดแดœส€ แด›แดแดกษด
034. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™ษชษดแด…
035. ส™ส€ษชษดษขษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…
036. แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษชแด€ษช๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ
037. แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด
038. 1912
040. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡
041. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
042. แด…แด ษดแดแด› ษขแด ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡

039. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ

531 23 4
Af stvrl0v3r

⭒❃.✮:▹

Salvatore house

ARABELLA 

Arabella found herself sitting at a bar with a brunette. The same woman from the last 'dream' she had had.

"Third time in here this week." The bartender said to them.

"We're obsessed with The Gumbo, Jane-Anne." The woman next to her, answered.

"The old ladies in the ninth ward say my sister Sophie bleeds a piece of her soul into every dish." The bartender, Jane-Anne filled a glass while glancing across the room to look at her sister, who could be found working on the other side of the restaurant, more towards the back;

"We've asked around the quarter about my family." 

"And?" Jane-Anne asked, handing both the girls a Martini.

"Nothing. Zero. Can't find a single person who remembers them." Arabella said and Hayley nodded.

"Because, Hayley, people like you were run out of here years ago."

And finally Arabella know the brunette's name.

"What do you mean, people like me?" Hayley asked as Jane-Anne walked around the bar to the other side to stand besides them. The three didn't notice Sophie watching them as Jane-Anne placed a map on the bar. 

"In the Bayou, they call the werewolves Roux-Ga-Roux." She drew a circle around a point on the map. "You head out there, you'll find what you're looking for. Be careful. It's the last place you'd ever want to go." 

Hayley took the map as both she and Arbella stood up, smiling one last time at Jane-Anne before they both left the bar.

Her eyes opened and the first thing she saw was a sleeping Riley on next to her and her brother, reading some book he had probably found in Stefan's room, which they were in at the moment.

"Where's Stefan?" 

Victor closed his book and put in on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Good morning to you too."

"Is he okay?" Arabella asked again.

"He's fine."

"Define fine."

"He's doing all right, I suppose." Victor shrugged. "After he half almost drank all the blood out of your body, you went back in your little black eyes coma thingy, which by the way was two days ago. Riley has not left your side ever since and Rebekah called me, saying she needed your help with something."

"How have you and Bekah been?" Arabella asked, curiously. After almost 500 years the two had been reunited, so she wanted to know all the details.

Well, not all of them.

"We've been good. She's still as wonderful as she has always been. And so beautiful and kind-"

"Don't let Elena hear you say that."

Victor let out a laugh. "What have you two been up too lately?" 

"Is there someone else in this home?" Arabella asked. She couldn't risk letting Damon hear about the white oak tree. 

"Not that I know off." He answered, wondering why his sister had asked him that. Normally she would speak freely off whatever she had to say and definitely in this house.

"You have heard about the tunnels, right?" Arabella asked and her brother nodded. "Well the natives told the story of the Mikaelson's family history. One of the images at the end is a native worshiping at the white oak tree."

Victor nodded, but he was confused. Rebekah had told him that she and her brother burned that tree back when they were still new at being vampires.

"There was a white oak tree 300 years after they fled from Mystic Falls."

"But that's not possible, is it?" Victor asked, calmly, but he felt anything but calm. 

"There must have been a sapling. A new one to replace the old."

"That tree could kill her." Victor said.

Arabella nodded. "That's what we've been up too, Vic. We have been trying to find the stupid tree or at least what's left of it, so we can burn it."

She didn't want Rebekah to die. She was her best friend and her brother's girlfriend. And neither did she find it possible for Elijah and Kol to die.

Yes, they had done some pretty horrible things in their past lives, but they were vampires so it wasn't really their fault.

If it was anyone fault, it was their mother's.

And deep down she knew she included Klaus with that. She just didn't want to admit it yet.

"We need to find that fucking tree." Victor stated.

"Just let me put on something else." Arabella said, looking down at the clothes she was wearing, which were the same ones she had been wearing for the last two days. "And wake up, Riley. Shouldn't she be at school?" She asked her older brother.

"I let her stay home." He answered, simply. "Gotta keep up my role as the cool uncle and anyways I couldn't just send her to school knowing that you were in your coma."

"It's not a coma." Arabella argued.

"Sure as hell could be." Victor replied as he walked out of Stefan's room. 

"Riley, sweetheart, wake up." Arabella spoke to her daughter, slightly shaking her awake. It didn't take long for the werewolf to actually wake up and hug her mother tightly.

"So what did I miss?" Arabella asked her daughter, who surely had to tell her mom other things than Victor.

"Not much, really. I mostly stayed with you but Sam came by. That was kinda nice."

"Who's Sam?" Stefan asked confused as he entered the room. His question was aimed at Riley but his gaze rested on his mate.

"Sam Lewis. The boy I danced with on the ball." Riley spoke as she stood up from the bed. "I'll leave you two alone for a bit." She closed the door of Stefan's bedroom after her.

"Hi." Arabella spoke with a little smile on her face as Stefan took place next to her. The place where Riley previously had been sitting.

"Hey, Bels."

"How are you doing?" 

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that?" Stefan asked. "After all I was the one who was the reason you-"

Arabella kissed him, cutting her mate off. "None of that." She said as she removed her lips from his. "I told you to do it and I'm fine." She spoke reassuring. "But did it work?"

Stefan gave her a little smile. Thankful that she wasn't mad at him. "It did actually. I could control it better for some time."

Arabella wanted to know how long that some time was but it was like Stefan read her mind.

"A few hours. I know it's not much."

"It's a start. I'm so proud of you, Stef." She really was so proud of him.

She extended her arm pushing it forwards, her wrist in front of his mouth. 

"Bels, I'm not-"

"What's the worst that can happen, darling?"

"You pass out for two days again."

"I'm a vampire. Two days is nothing." 

Stefan nodded before slowly sinking his fangs in her wrist. 

However he pulled back rather soon, still afraid she would pass out again. He rather spend his time when she was conscious instead of unconscious.

"Now, let me get dress because Bekah needs our help."

"Wait a minute. This Sam Lewis boy, do we know him?" Stefan asked, but stood up from the bed anyway.

"I know he danced with Riley at the Mikaelson ball and she really enjoyed it."

"Hmm." Stefan hummed.

"What?" Arabella asked, one eyebrow raised.

"We just have to make sure he doesn't hurt our daughter." 

Arabella's smile widened at his words. Happy to hear him say that. When she adopted Riley she didn't want to make Stefan feel obliged to help her give Riley the life she deserves and now he said Riley was like a daughter to him, she couldn't stop smiling. But deep down she knew Stefan was feeling honored to help raise this little girl with his mate.

To have their little family.

All he ever wanted was to be a father and now he had that chance.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Wickery Bridge

Construction workers were restoring the Wickery Bridge, and townspeople were there for the restoration fundraiser as Alaric, Meredith and Damon arrived, rather observing than speaking to anyone else.

Damon caught sight of the blonde Original vampire, who was speaking with Carol Lockwood.

"Rebekah's up to something. She's been snooping around in places she shouldn't be."

"Tell me again, why are we here?" Alaric asked his friend.

"Ric, the world can't stop just because you're an accidental psycho killer." Damon replied."Do you have any tact whatsoever?" Meredith asked the Salvatore brother, annoyed as Carol approached them. 

"Alaric, I'm glad you're here. Did you bring the sign?" The mayor asked, hopefully, seeing the confused face of the history teacher, she explained. "The restored Wickery Bridge sign. The history department promised me you'd have it today."

Damon turned to his best friend with an amused smile on his face as Arabella, Riley, Victor and his brother joined the four.

"I don't have the sign actually it slipped it slipped my mind. I've been busy." Alaric formed his words, not really sure how else to put it.

"Well, it's not an emergency. We'll just unveil it when the bridge is complete." Carol noted before leaving the three alone again.

"Get me outta here." Alaric said in a soft tone to Meredith.

"My pleasure." Meredith replied.

"I'm gonna stick around for a bit." Damon spoke, looking at Saga, who looked back at him with a smirk on her face.

"Who is that?" Alaric asked, and the other except for Stefan also wanted to know that.

"A blast from the past." Damon shrugged as he walked over to Sage.

"I'm gonna look for Rebekah." Arabella said and Victor nodded, signalling that he was coming with her.

"Oh, look Stefan. It's Sam." Riley spoke, excitedly before dragging the Salvatore with her.
As Arabella and Victor were nearing Rebekah, the blonde however dragged them both with her to Damon and Sage.

"Victor." Damon greeted. "Good to see you conscious again, sunshine."

"I never stay away long do I, Damon?"

Rebekah narrowed her eyes at Sage, who rolled her eyes. "Look what the cat dragged in."

"Easy there, Rebekah. You know she use to beat men for sport."

"She always was quite common."

"Rebekah. What a happy surprise." Sage answered, as Arabella and Victor exchanged a look. 
Arabella didn't think they like each other very much.

"What are you doing here Sage?" Rebekah asked.

"Well, I heard Finn was finally freed from that casket your rageaholic brother Klaus carted him around in.

"Finn, you just missed him. He left town and didn't tell a soul where he was going."

"He probably went looking for me." Sage spoke, thinking out loud."Or quite possibly he forgot all about you." Rebekah said after letting out a laugh.

"I doubt that."

"No? Cause he didn't seem to mention you. Sorry you came all this way for nothing. Have a nice life." Rebekah said before dragging the Pierce siblings back with her.

Not long after that Riley, Arabella and Stefan left the bridge and went back home.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"It's gone." Victor spoke as he called his sister Arabella in the evening. 

"What's gone?" 

"The rest of the white oak tree. Damon and Sage wanted to use it to kill Bekah's family. She burned it." He explained.

"That's good and so your with her?" You could practically hear her smirking through the phone

"Goodbye." Victor said before ending the call.

"So all of it is gone?" Stefan asked, besides her.

"Yep. She burned it all."

"That's good but why didn't you tell me earlier?"

He was glad she had explained it too him the minute they got home but why not earlier?

"Because I was afraid you would use it to get your revenge on Klaus." Arabella said, unsure. "We all know if you killed one of the Originals, Klaus would come for you. And besides they're my friends. I don't want them to die, Stef."

"Bels." He started. "Even if it meant putting up with Klaus, which I rather do not do, I'll do everything to keep your smile on your face. Your happiness is the most important thing in this world to me. And the other Originals are not as bad."

⭒❃.✮:▹

Should I make a book of Rebekah and Victor? I'm thinking about it but I'm not really sure 

And you guys can expect more updates from this book!!

And I really should use the freaking word mate more since this is a soulmate book but I always forget. But in the previous chapters I'll probably fix that when I rewrite or something

Words: 2030

Posted: April 5, 2024

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

17.7K 768 9
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐ž...
269K 7.3K 17
1864, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต. โ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™Š๏ฟฝ...
28.1K 1K 21
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„...
194K 5.1K 74
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’• "๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ" ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‚๐’ ๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’•...