๐—š๐—ฅ๐—ช๐—ฅ [twst x reader]

By tally-ho3

(๐˜/๐) He's just the biggest asshole ever ๐‚๐€๐“๐„๐‘ You're not explaining what he did... (๐˜/๐) He breat... More

[๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜: ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐˜๐˜†!]
1. the villain origin story
2. fighting children and animals
3. committing adultery with other men?!
4. rizzing up a rich ceo's son so he does all the work
5. gay tension.. a LOT of it
[๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€]
6. who are yuu?!
7. the muppets make me lose my mind
8. making a pity sandwich combo because chicken breasts aren't enough
9. i can't think of a title
10. making a move on someone out of your league (in both war and romancing)
11. A Nefarious Goat Sells Tanks
12. playing dress-up but only theoretically
13. the disastrous lives of main characters
14. the rizz and the anti-rizz
15. not much has happened but all my friends almost died ig
16. Les I'm Miserables
17. newsflash: i have friends
[๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜: *๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€*]
18. being sane as usual
19. hoes on me, left and right
20. hey i just met you, and this is crazy
21. fremenemanemonies
22. not a filler
23. dick chicken and lore
24. not a flashback
25. that was disgusting... do it again
27. the dark reunion strikes again!
28. perchance
29. farewell's
30. B
[๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—” ๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—™: ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—” ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—” ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—น๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜]
31. no one likes crowley
32. yappery

26. siสณ? sโฑสณ? หขโฑสณ, are you thแต‰สณแต‰?

1.5K 142 143
By tally-ho3

As per request, GRWR has been posted on Quotev! But I had to take out my art since it wouldn't load properly on the site smh my head

   "Azul's taking a while..." I murmured, impatiently glancing at the clock. It's been over fifteen minutes since he left the room, and there has yet to be any sign of him returning.

Usually, I would assume that it's just the customers giving him trouble(with me working at Chicken Breast, I understood that pain), but my heart felt heavy with worry whenever I saw the blot-stained ring.

"You know what," I huffed, "I'm checking this shit out."

As I stood up from the couch, I was hit with a headache and sat myself back down.

I clutched my dizzy head and waited for it to pass. "I must've stood up too quickly..."

Once I felt better, I stood up slowly and made my way out of the office.

Outside, people and staff were scrambling around, making it was a loud and chaotic environment. I sweatdropped and began to weave my way around the people in hopes that I would come across the source of the problem.

The noise eventually became too much for my headache, and so I ducked into a quieter hallway to rest. Once I took a few moments to stabilize myself, I noticed someone walking by.

"Oh— hey Leona!" I said, greeting the prince with a wave. "Long time no see?"

Leona froze in his steps and spun around to face me.

"What..." As he stepped closer, I nervously backed myself against the wall. "...The fuck are you doing here? Get out."

I nervously laughed at his intimidating aura. "You see, the funny thing is that Yuu said the same thing—"

"And she was right for once," He muttered, holding the stack of glowing papers to his side.

"What's with all those papers?" I asked curiously. They all looked to be enchanted, which was impressive considering how much magical power and accuracy would be needed to do such a thing. The only person I know capable of that would be— "Wait. Are those Azul's contracts?"

"They're none of your business, that's what." He snarled.

Another person popped out of the busy crowd and walked towards us. "Hey Leona, Azul ran to his silly vault! It's only a matter of time before he comes looking for us—"

Ruggie stopped talking when he noticed me leaning against the wall. "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?"

"Seeing my friend?" I said, but it came out more as a question.

Ruggie nodded, closed his eyes, and silently began to scream.

Leona groaned and rubbed the beidge of his nose. "Listen, I'm only going to say this once, and it's because you're Ruggie's friend or whatever. I recommend you leave before shit happens."

Under his glare, all I could do was nod.

Leona hit Ruggie's arm with his tail and began to walk away. "Let's go."

Ruggie, who snapped out of his train of thought, nodded. "Right. Okay."

He gave me a look before walking away with the Housewarden. I took a few moments to think about what to do before sighing.

"This is what Yuu deals with every day?" I muttered, rubbing my temple to ease my headache, "Urgh, I feel bad for her. Thank seven I did online schooling."

I began to walk back towards the office where I had left my bag. I muttered apologies as I ran into some people, but I was eventually able to stumble back into the VIP room.

I noticed that the door to the office was wide open, and when I peeked inside, I could see that the vault was left open and empty.

Making my way towards the vault, I curiously checked the lock. There weren't any signs of lock-picking, so I began to wonder how it was opened.

As I turned around to grab my bag off the couch, a blast of negative magical energy shook through the building which knocked me off my feet.

Every hair on my body stood on its end and my ears began to ring as I regained my balance. The blast reminded me of when Leona's overblot was expelled, and I felt my headache get worse as I pieced things together.

"Never doubting Yuu again," I hissed as I ran out the door. "Gonna trust everything she says like it's a textbook."

When I left the room, I saw a hoard of panicking students running towards the exit of Mostro Lounge. All the screaming was not helping the pain in my skull, but I pushed through the crowd to check the source.

I turned the last corner to headto the main hall, and my eyes widened at the sight.

Azul, in his merman form, was incoherently mumbling as blot droplets floated around him. His pen had blotted into a complete shade of black.

Soon, he began to laugh and the blot  which covered the ground began to stack on top of each other like mud. Out of the pile of blot, a glass jar-like structure appeared and made its way to the top, acting like a head.

In front of the overblot stood Ruggie and Leona.

"Shit!" Ruggie took his magic pen and threw wind magic at the forming blot monster, but it seemed to have to effect. "This is same thing you did when you overblotted!"

Leona clicked his tongue and pulled his magical pen out as well. "Yeah, well I bet the second-hand embarrassment wasn't as bad!"

They both leapt out of the way of a strike of blotted magic.

Ruggie laughed despite their serious situation. "Lets ask Yuu later for that one!"

"Shut it, Ruggie!"

I stood frozen at the sight, but my mind was running wild with thoughts on what to do. Hesitantly, I took a step forwards, and yelped when a strike of blot magic hit the floor by my foot.

Ruggie's ear twitched, and he immediately spun around. "(Y/N), you dumbass! Why are you back!?"

"Sorry for being a dumbass, but I care about Azul!" I hissed, checking the blot condition of my ring(which was bad). "Plus, he needs to eat that chicken I cooked for him!"

"Seriously?!" Ruggie looked close to ripping his hair out. "That's your reason?!"

"You're as insufferable as Yuu!" Leona barked, throwing another blast of magic at Azul.

"It's called not being an NRC student!"

I noticed a wave of water magic coming from above and focused my magical energy to conjure wind magic to deflect it. However, as I raised my dominant hand, the magestone ring sparked with blot and sent a painful shock through my arm.

I grit my teeth as my arm shuddered and tensed up from the backfiring magic. Blot, similar to what floated around Azul, poured out of the pitch-black ring. My hand began to turn black like a gradient and stopped at my forearm.

Of course, the magical sparks didn't stop the water magic, and I barely remembered about it until Ruggie tackled me away from the blast.

"You— your arm—" He scrambled for words as he helped me stand back up, "It's pitch black! And you reek of blot!"

I winced at his loud voice which made my headache worse.  My blotted arm didn't help either as it would refuse to function, and it felt like an extreme case of pins-and-needles.

Over my misery I heard Leona shout, "If you overblot, I'll tear you to shreds!"

"Wow," I huffed over the pain, "Glad to know you care about me so much."

Ruggie deflected a blast of flora magic that came our way. He gently pushed me back towards the exit. "Just get out of here! Actually, this time!"

I knew that in my current state I would only drag them down, so I nodded and held onto the closest wall.

"You better save him," I said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," He huffed, and ran back into the fight.

I stumbled my way back through the halls which were unfortunately still full of students.

"I just wanna out of here...!"

"Wait— my magic! He took my magic!"

"Wait, was that Leona Kingscholar fighting?!"

I pushed my way through the crowd without touching anyone with my blotted arm, but was pushed around when people began to shift. I felt my chest tighten by the proximity of everything.

"Hurry! Out the mirror!"

Although I wanted to get to the mirror that leads to town, I was eventually pushed into a different mirror along with a hoard of students.

I closed my eyes at the bright light of mirror teleportation and blindly walked until I was out.

Through squinted eyes I saw stone architecture and multiple mirrors over the heads of the rushing students.

Gathering the last of my strength, I squeezed out of the crowd and leaned on the nearest pillar outside of the room filled with mirrors.

I shivered at the cold breeze and wished I brought my jacket with me. My arm had turned completely black to my elbow, and the ring continued to spark blotted magic.

I attempted to pull the ring off with my free hand, but upon contact a shockwave coursed through both my arms, which made me give up on the idea.

With a groan, I scanned my surroundings. Not far into the distance I could see NRC's main campus, and other large structures along paved paths. I began to fill with dread when I realized where I am.

"That must've been Night Raven's mirror hall..." I said under my breath, turning around the pillar to see the signature seven mirrors, each decorated accordingly to its dorm. "At least I got out of Mostro Lounge... mission failed successfully?"

I flinched at a voice suddenly speaking up beside me.

"Bonjour! You're not a student here, oui?"

With a startled yelp I spun around to face the stranger. However, the action caused my head to ring and I winced.

The student in front of me wore the standard NRC uniform with a violet vest. His cowboy(?) hat was placed on top of his blond bob, and I could make out green eyes under his bangs.

After a few moments I realized that he had asked a question, and stumbled to respond.

"Uhm... oui...? Who are you?"

I was in too much pain for human interaction, nevertheless in french.

"Oh, how rude of me! Je m'appelle Rook Hunt, le chasseur d'amour!" He said with a grin(however, it had a different vibe from Chenya's mischievous ones). "That was a tremendous assembly of people who left the Octavinelle dorm. Do you know the potential cause?"
[T: My name is Rook Hunt, the chaser of love!]

"Uhm..." I contemplated whether to tell him or not, but the ripples of static that would shoot up my arm prevented me from thinking clearly. "Azul overblotted, if that's something...? Leona and Ruggie are fighting him."

"Oh non!" He exclaimed, "Ça c'est terrible!"
[T: Oh no! That's terrible!]

I glanced at now-empty mirror hall, and saw ripples in the reflection of Octavinelle's dorm mirror. Apparently I stared out for too long, since he put a hand on my shoulder to regain my attention.

"I have a question pour vous," He said, "Are you the person who was in Roi de Neige's post?"
[T: for you,]

"Roi de," I racked my brain for a moment, before the face of the short brunette came into my mind. By that point, I was used to being asked this question. "Ahh Neige— yes, unfortunately." To distract myself from thinking too much, I wiped my black arm against my pant leg and frowned when the blot wouldn't come off.

"Merveillex!" He said, clapping his hands together, "Roi du Poison will be pleased!"
[T: Marvellous!]

I didn't bother understanding what he meant by that, and threw another glance at the mirror.

"Could you..." My voice was scratchy so I cleared my throat, "Could you grab help? For Azul?"

"Bien sûr!" He said, but his eyes darted down to my arm. "But I believe that Trickseter, Monsieur Tough Guy and Monsieur Dandelion would be able to prevail. Pour maintenant, let's get that hand checked." 
[T: Of course! - - - For now, let's get that hand checked]

I blinked at the nicknames. "Monsieur Dandelion... you mean Leona? Cause he's a lion beastman...?"

"Non," He said with a shake of his head, "But that can be explained later. Now quickly!"

He took my unblotted arm and pulled me into the mirror hall. I stumbled at the action, and he paused as I regained my footing.

"Oh! Désolé!" He said, and proceeded to put an arm behind the back of my knees to pick me up.

Dizzily, I put an unblotted hand over his neck to stabilize myself. "Wha—"

"Allons-y!" He said, and dashed into a mirror without waiting for my reply. I shut my eyes tightly as the transportation magic brough us to our new destination.
[T: Let's go!]

Rook continued running as we exited the mirror, and I slowly opened my eyes to assess my surroundings.

I felt a bead of sweat roll down my temple at the sight of a large, purple-toned castle and lush greenery.

"Wait, don't you need permission to bring me into school grounds?!" I exclaimed, and winced at the volume of my own voice.

"N'inquiétez pas, Chevalier de Poulet!" He said, "That can be sorted later!"
[T: Don't worry, Knight of Chicken!]

Updates may slow down since Bio and Physics are out to kill me rn 😃 BUT IM NOT GOING ON HIATUS TRUST 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.5K 33
(CURRENTLY EDITING/REWRITING.) [แต€สทโฑหขแต—แต‰แตˆ แต‚แต’โฟแตˆแต‰สณหกแตƒโฟแตˆ หฃ แดฐแต’แต—แต—แต’สณแต‰!แดน!แดฟแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ] "๐™๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง...
237K 14.7K 85
A Twisted Wonderland fanfic in which the young Octavinelle trio, while taking shelter in an aquarium, meets the Reader by coincidence and gets attach...
49.2K 1.9K 24
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข "Forward, Backward, Inward, Outward." โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข "Come and Join the Chase! Nothing could be Drier Than a Jolly Caucus Race...
20.3K 1.3K 12
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ๐–‡๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œโž . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...