𝑹𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓...

By desxwom

Ava Wills is a eighteen year old girl transfering to a new school. What happended at the last? A lot of drama... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight

Chapter eighteen

3.8K 76 27
By desxwom

-Evelyn POV-

She is my girlfriend now. How much i want to say that to everyone to the whole world to know. To even feel how much i love her. Tomorrow i will ask her out on a proper date. Even though we haven't been to many i feel the connection we have is more powerful.

Taking her in this date is just showing how much i appreciate her. I still haven't told her about it. But ill definitely talk to her on school, after the class we have.

I park my car outside my house as i then go over to the door and a figure standing there. I can't really figure out who it is, but as i get closer i see her face, Mya.

I scoff as i try to ignore her and leaving her outside but she stops me.

"I'm sorry again Evelyn truly am and i can fix it just give me another chance. We are made for each other you know that." She says as she tries to hold mu hand but I don't let her.

"Don't even try to touch me. We are nothing. You are past nothing more, try to get closer to me and ill fucking get you a restraining order." I scoff as i don't even try to look at her.

"Evelyn you know im sorry can we please move past this now? It's me and you come on now." She says as she looks at me but i don't glance once in her direction. She can say whatever she wants i don't want other than Ava.

"What we had is in the past please try to understand that. Move on fucking woman I don't want you anymore. So accept or not i couldn't care less." I say as my voice loud and clear hits her.

"You fucking with whores now Evelyn? So cliche. You know im better for you." She says and i look furiously at her with nothing but anger. I slap her hard and she gasps as she looks at me.

"Unlike you I don't do those things, but if you want to know so badly im seeing someone and yes I've moved on. I suggest you do the same but dont fucking say sorry to me because your words mean nothing and im never going to be with you." I say and she looks shocked at my words.

"You fucking serious? I said im sorry now why are you being so hard." She says as i put my hand to my head clearly exhausted by this fucking talk.

"Let me rephrase myself. I FUCKING DON'T LOVE YOU. Leave my place now or im getting help to get you out of my property." I say angrily pushing her off my door.

"Fuck you, im better for you. You know it, when you realise well see." She says and i close my door as i get inside.

I get on the couch trying to to relax a little from the thought on my mind. Ava. On my mind constantly never once leaving me. The image of her displaying over and over again. I smile at myself as how she made and impact so big on my life. I was never like this this soft not even with my ex wife, i never fully loved her. I did at first but then she started distancing herself and she would leave me going god know where.

But Ava is different everytime i see her i feel every feeling i once had but not like this. She makes me soft not one people makes me like that not even my ex did not even my parents. I want to be for here there cas im not only wasting my time but my time with her is changing me. A change in didn't even think would happen.

Its only the first week and i havent even fully taken her on a date but here i am thinking what i should write to her about it. After a while of thinking i text her.

Me
Hey love

I wait for a bit before she write back.

Darling💝
Hey you missed me huh?

Me
You could say that. I actually wanted to ask you something.

Darling💝
What question?

Me
What would you say if tomorrrow we went out?

Darling💝
Are you actually asking me on a date ahhh?

Me
I mean it's only right since you're my girlfriend. I would say wear something pretty a dress maybe i would love tonsee you in one and ill pick you up at 7. Sound good?

Darling💝
It's perfect. Thank you Evy.

Me
You don't have to thank me love. You deserve it and so much more.

I text her last and she adds a heart to my text as i smile at my phone like a fool. I love this and her.

******
-Ava POV-

She literally asked me out oh my goodness. But what would i even wear if don't even have anything that's too revealing or just for her. Maybe i should go shopping. Yeah I'm texting Kayla to get here.

Me
Hey babe wanna get over my place i was thinking we go shopping later. You up for it?

Kayla🎀
Hey girl. Yeah sure who we dressing for though?

Me
Who other than her?

Kayla🎀
The teacher i see. So you dating now?

Me
Yeah she's my girlfriend now.

Kayla🎀
Way to go girl. Your first relationship and it's with a teacher. You're unbelievable.

Me
As if you wouldn't do the same thing if she was hot like mine.

Kayla🎀
I never said she wasn't. It was you who wouldn't admit it.

Me
Yeah yeah. Come on now cas we'll be late.

Kayla🎀
Already near your house.

Me
Im getting out then wait for me.

I finish putting some clothes casual ones not too formal. A white t-shirt with some baggy jeans. I put on my shoes before i go down the stairs go to the door seeing Kayla already there.

I get to her car opening the door to my seat getting inside and Kayla starting the car. Its a 10 minute ride so everything is perfect. Only the outfit is the problem. What should i even choose? I think for a while before we're at out destination.

We both get out if the car as we talk small talks before we get inside the mall. One store caughts my eye and i motion to Kayla to go there. We get over there opening the door seeing all these pretty dresses.

I see a black one and purple and a red one, so much for choosing one. I get them and go with Kayla through the fitting room to try them. I try the black ine first and it fits my curves well but it's kinda of tight on my arms. I show Kayla and she says it's pretty. I tell her it's very tight on my arms and she says for the other dresses.

I try the red one next. It's perfect it firts me and nothing is too tight. It has a small slit on my leg which looks amazing. Also the color matches perfectly against me. This is the one.

I come out showing Kayla the dress and she gasps looking at me up and down.

"If you weren't my bestie i would definitely date you. Girl you look so hot." She says smirking to me and i laugh at her comment.

"You think she'll like it?" I say to her as i look down at it smiling to myself.

"She will love it girl. You look amazing. We're getting it." She says as she smiles at me and i go back inside to change to my regular clothes and giving Kayla the dress and the money so she could pay for it.

After we get the dress we head for a little snack to a nearby caffè. When we're done we go me home and i go to my room happy with what i choose.

Im so thankful for everyone and each of you. Thank you all for almost 50k reads. It means so much to me and i hope everyone of you is good. Im here for everybody so thank you all.

Thank you for the support I'll say and say this over and over again. Im thankful for each of you. Everyone of you thank youuu.

And this story thank you for making it like this. I love them so much and the characters hold a deep place in my heart. Thank you all❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 51.9K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
802K 21.8K 90
It's Collette's first day of senior year and she already can't wait for it to be over. She's a good student with an even bigger reputation to her tea...
12.4K 381 37
Antonia (18) is in her last year of Highschool. Her life is great - it's just the way she wants it to be until her English and Maths teacher gets pr...
3.1M 94.3K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...