The Book Of Kuro

By 25feldepaim

Do you believe in dragons? Not like the ones that you hear about in the old folk tales or plays. But the ones... More

Aunola
Kuro
Aunola

Prologue

10 1 0
By 25feldepaim

 Do you believe in dragons? 

Not like the ones that you hear about in the old folk tales or plays. But the ones that have abilities connected to every element on this earth.

When you daydream about dragons, you imagine sitting upon them and soaring high above the clouds; gently, peacefully. But riding a dragon does not feel like that.

Dragons are the wisest, most powerful creatures to roam this earth. You may think me a fool, but I am anything but.

Most humans have learned to fear the dragons. But my people are not like that. We do not hide from something we do not understand. Cowering in foolishness like prey waiting to be devoured.

We learned to live where others may not.

Humans are afraid of the dragon's smoldering fire. 

We chose to embrace it.

Hey Guys! Its B!

I really hope you enjoy the story! It is a dragon rider romance for those who love fantasy!

 XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
115K 4.7K 43
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...