nepo baby|chris sturniolo

By 33honeyjones

matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christo... More

―୨୧⋆ ˚ 000. introduction
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 001. oh brother i can fight
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 002. his name is christopher
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 003. date me already
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 004. why would i reject you?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 005. triplets and nepo babies interacting again?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 006. oh
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 007. tell me something about you that no one knows
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 008. wanna ft?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 009. daisy and deer
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 010. chrilly flirting in the comments again
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 011. are you nervous?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 012. she's a lot more happier since she met you
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 013. the city looks so peaceful from here
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 014. are you serious?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 015. he's deadly afraid that harry styles will beat his mf ass
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 016. something personal
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 017. chris really likes you
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 018. bambi
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 019. rumors
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 020. baby
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 021. this is nick, matt and chris
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 022. what's stopping us?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 023. older, wiser and hotter than ever
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 025. who is freddie?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 026. the secret is out
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 027. toast to all-american bitch and also to being in love
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 028. my girl
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 029. mr and mrs "we're not dating"
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 030. this time harry styles might actually beat his ass
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 031. what happened in new york?
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 032. that's what she gets for cheating
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 033. i miss matt and nick
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 034. yellow sundress
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 035. you're okay
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 036. please
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 037. mr attitude
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 038. mastermind
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 039. red sweater
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 040. i thought you knew
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 041. so clueless
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 042. daddy's home
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 043. sunflowers
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 044. good morning campers
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 045. one last time
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 046. my best friend
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 047. dawgs
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 048. i've been planning something
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 049. in love
―୨୧⋆ ˚ 050. welcome to the final show

―୨୧⋆ ˚ 024. tattoos and late night walks

3.2K 102 17
By 33honeyjones

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
chapter twenty-four
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
honey, 2024
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"absolutely not chris" matilda laughed at the boy's crazy proposal "there's no way"

"please please please" chris tried to make puppy eyes to convince her "something small"

"you won't give me a tattoo" tilly looked at nick who was lying there while mez was tattooing him.

when nick said in the group chat that he was getting a new tattoo, matilda immediately asked if his tattoo artist would also find some time for her.

for now she only had two small tattoos. "we'll be alright" in her dad handwriting on her forearm and two little stars on her thigh also drawn by her mom and dad. and she really wanted something on her ribs or ankle.

"knowing chris, he would probably just draw you the fresh love logo or a heart with his name inside" nick laughed "shit, i'm not supposed to laugh, sorry mez"

"you're crazy. definitely not fresh love logo. a heart with my name, maybe" chris laughed and pulled tilly to him "so can i at least try to tattoo something on you?"

"only if you won't fuck it up, remember that it will stay on my body forever" the girl looked up at him "but you know, no pressure"

"no pressure" chris smiled "mez, today i will become a tattoo artist just like you" he shouted to the woman.

how could matilda ever refuse him when he asked so nicely and was so charming?

soon it was her turn to get a tattoo. mez designed two sketches for her: a snake wrapped around the moon for the ankle and roses with two butterflies for the rib.

"not gonna lie to you tilly, i think it's gonna hurt like a bitch" matt, who just woke up from his nap, said as he looked at the sketches "ribs usually hurt and you're skinny too. sorry, bad choice of words. shit"

"don't worry about it matt, i get what you mean" she smiled, secretly feeling anxious inside "i'm gonna cry for sure"

"lover boy will hold your hand" nick laughed as he was getting his own tattoo wrapped in a foil.

"that nickname is not funny" chris sighed because he was being called that since ivy said it at tilly's birthday party.

"are you ready matilda?" mez asked while preparing her place of work for next person.

"i think so"

"let's start with the worst" the woman smiled at her. there was something about mez that brought so much comfort to anyone being tattooed by her "please lay down and lift your shirt a little" the stencil was quickly put on her skin and prepared for tattooing after consulting whether everything was exactly as tilly wanted.

as the artist began to work, tilly felt a stabbing pain in her side. it wasn't something unfamiliar since she had two other tattoos already but it wasn't a pleasing feeling either. ribs were so different from getting tattoo on thighs or arms. she squeezed her fists and tried to concentrate on something else but she could feel tears forming in her eyes.

"hold my hand instead baby" chris said when he saw her struggling "you're doing so good"

he saw the pain on her face and rushed to her side, holding her hand and rubbing circles on her skin. he was also damn sure not to get any tattoo soon.

"it's okay tills" he whispered "i'm here"

matilda took a deep breath and nodded. with chris' support, she made it through the rest of the tattoo without any more tears.

tilly didn't plan on letting anyone other than someone who is a professional like mez do anything that would stay on her body forever, but she also couldn't say no to the triplets who wanted to try tattooing someone. they even recorded a portion of their struggles for wednesday's vlog.

both girls smiled broadly as each of them took turns giving as much attention and concentration as possible, kneeling next to the girl with the tattoo machine in hand. however, they quickly realized that it was too stressful and quickly left the job to a professional after drawing just a few black lines.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

liked by chrizzz, tillynostyle and 5,601 others
solohomonick tattoos time
tagged - chrizzz, tillynostyle

user where's matt
tillynostyle princess was taking a nap
bernieboy not true👎🏻👎🏻
tillynostyle very true👍🏻👍🏻

author quality of those pics absolutely suck, sorry for that😭😭

chrizzz i'm a pro
tillynostyle you did one line and panicked

poisonivy im so impressed with the fact that tills let those dumbasses tattoo her
conniebaby me too

conniebaby tilly and nicky pls show us your new tattoos
tillynostyle okay mom
solohomonick no
conniebaby facetime NOW

user chris making sure that nick is doing good job
chrizzz we both suck at this

tillynostyle why did you crop me out bitch
solohomonick cause i'm hot

user her and chris matching vivienne westwood necklace oh my god🥰🥰
user and the fact that he got it for her as a birthday gift

user tattoos are like a therapy

user i just know that rib tattoo hurt like a bitch
tillynostyle that's true😭😭

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"when you said you would come over and help me pack, i really thought you would help me" matilda threw her bag at chris who was lying down on her bed and scrolling through tiktok.

a few days ago they spontaneously planned a trip to the cabin in idyllwild-pine cove, california and now the moment had come when they really had to prepare for it. after all, it was the end of april, which was perfect weather for trips like this.

"come on daisy, lie with me for five minutes and we'll pack right after" chris looked at her with puppy eyes and open arms so all she could was to do what he said.

chris immediately threw his phone aside and hugged the girl tighter, placing a few kisses on her forehead and cheeks. ever since they kissed for the first time at her birthday party, they had become even closer. it was obvious that their true love language was touch and attention.

"you know damn well that i will fall asleep if you hold me like this for a few more minutes" matilda whispered into his neck.

"that's my plan" the shit-eating grin didn't leave the boy's mouth "maybe i just want to take a nap and you probably do too"

in fact, matilda knew well that chris was cure for her eternal insomnia. she never had it since they slept in the same bed for the first time. every time she lay down next to him she fell asleep peacefully. he didn't say anything about it bit for sure noticed.

and this time she was also persuaded to take a "little nap" by chris. the boy wasn't even tired, but he knew that matilda was. he himself wasn't sleeping, just lightly stroking her back and listening to her heartbeat.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"i'm going to kill you chris" matilda groaned when she woke up two hours later. 1 am wasn't an ideal time to pack for a trip.

"we both know that you won't baby" he brushed the hair from her forehead "you are so cute and sleepy that no one would believe me that such words just left your mouth"

"shut up and help me pack" she smiled at his face.

they were both very happy to go on a trip together as a group. all the rest of their friends sent them a million messages because they hadn't shown any sign of life for several hours, but chris and tilly were too busy with themselves in their own little bubble.

"we don't have any snacks for tomorrow" chris said in a dramatic tone "well, matt and nick theoretically bought something but they didn't have my favorite honey barbecue fritos"

"if you really help me pack instead of constantly whining, we can go for a walk later and to the gas station that's nearby" tills smiled because she finally found a way to bribe him "these crisps are always there"

"you're so british when you say crisps" he smiled "oh great heavens, are you fucking my crumpets?"

"shut up chris"

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"i love going for walks at night" matilda said as she was fixing her hoodie "but i think i do it more often in london than in la because it's definitely more dangerous here"

as chris and tilly walked hand in hand, the night was filled with a peaceful quiet. the only sound was their footsteps and the occasional rustle of leaves and branches since they chose path that was away from highway, roads and chaos of the city.

"i don't think i would let you go anywhere alone at night" chris replied "not to sound toxic or possessive but i just think that i would be too afraid that something would happen to you or someone would do something bad to you"

her heart seemed to have just melted. chris cared. he really fucking cared about her.

as they walked, they talked about everything and nothing. tills felt like she was floating on a cloud of happiness, with chris by her side.

"it's so quiet it's unbelievable" the girl said and chris wrapped his arm around her "and the stars are so visible today i wouldn't even think we were in la"

"these stars are nothing compared to you" the boy smiled seeing her red cheeks "i'm so grateful that i met you"

"me too chris"

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

liked by matildastyles, conradvalentine and 620,631 others
christophersturniolo they had barbecue honey fritos

user oh those pics were definitely taken by a woman
user thank you tilly for your service🫡🫡🫡
user how do you know that she took those pics
user oh trust me, i know

user he's so fine

matildastyles hi chris
christophersturniolo hi tills

matildastyles really good looking boy right here
christophersturniolo stop i'm blushing(please don't ever stop)

user i'm chrilly number one supporter
user in chrilly we trust🙏🏻🙏🏻

nicolassturniolo kid we bought so much snacks
matthew.sturniolo and spend way too much money on them
christophersturniolo i don't care i wanted one thing and you didn't get it

user chris is unbelievably hot

conradvalentine tell your gf to answer groupchat
user GF?
evangelinegray he's joking
christophersturniolo is he?
matildastyles stop it

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

cabin trip next chapter!!!
43k reads😭😭 that is actually insane, thank you so much🩷🩷
from now on chapters will be published every monday, wednesday and friday instead of wednesday and sunday!!
thank you so much for reading🩷

-honey💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 4.8K 20
in which she doesn't want to get hurt again. matt sturniolo x fem!oc COMPLETED! themegamet, 2022.
157K 1.2K 14
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Stephanie Ellekaris, forms a tight bond with three triplets... but when will she find out one of them is 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 with her? ⋆。゚☁...
185K 3.3K 37
IN WHICH Matt Sturniolo leaks his celebrity crush on a YouTube video, not knowing that girl would be watching grinning ear to ear ✧.* "have i known...
27.3K 189 30
in which: Chris falls for fan who have fanpage about him. or in which Clemmie girl with mental problems found comfort in her idol. imessage, Instagr...