Curiosity (Paimon reader X Pl...

By khaneoshikki

... "Y/n, starlight, please for your own good, don't follow Adam. he's going somewhere for the day..." "so it... More

Extermination Day!

The Hazbin Hotel

2.8K 100 20
By khaneoshikki

3rd POV

Y/n had quite the nice slumber, she expected to be in her bedroom back at her Papa's house, only to find that she was in a room covered in red and black, a huge window showed her a strange sight.

The sky was a dreary red color, buildings were black and strange, the whole place smelled bad, like that one time Papa tried to make her a burger and accidentally burnt it... Y/n looked at the sky, the sky was not a nice swirl of blues, yellows and pinks like normal.

All of the golden and white buildings had disappeared... Y/n then heard a door being slammed open. In fear, she shapeshifted into a bright blue Christmas tree. She was doing a good job of hiding, until the door slammed again...

In fear of being found, she tried to shapeshift into something else but accidentally ended up falling over...

She could then hear a voice as someone ran all the way up the stairs and was pointing a sharp pointy stick at her. "Whoever you are, I suggest you come out and show yourself... And I may show you Mercy..." The voice said as Y/n, who was absolutely terrified, transformed into her normal form.
.
.
.

Vaggie was absolutely confused, a bright blue christmas tree that was on top of Charlie and her's just transformed into a small little angel.

Y/n looked at the girl who was pointing a spear at her just before crying out in fear. "Please don't poke me with your pointy stick! Papa said that pointy sticks do something called hurt, and I don't want to hurt! I'll do whatever you want!" Y/n quickly said as she looked at the gray skinned creature.

"What is an angel doing down here? And after the extermination?" Vaggie said to y/n. But the little angel was so confused as to what she was saying, after all, Y/n could only understand small words that she had heard her papa say before, did she know the meanings of any of these words? Of course not! Did it stop her from saying them? Absolutely not...

Vaggie lowered her spear as she saw how terrified the little Angel was. "I'm not going to hurt you, you should come with me, and meet my friend." Vaggie said as she carefully brought the girl downstairs...

"Hey Vaggie?" Another mysterious person spoke as vaggie then answered. "What?" She carefully led Y/n down the final step before then hearing The voice speak again. "The radio demon is at the door!" At lightning speed, Vaggie grabbed Y/n and ran to where the voice was coming from.

Y/n then saw a pair of odd looking people. The first looked a lot like Y/n's Emily, except wearing red, with pale skin and yellow hair instead of having white hair, wearing blue and white and having gray skin.

The second person had more than two arms and was pink, kind of like y/n's next door neighbor, except a lot less cheery.

The pair (Charlie and Vaggie) looked at Y/n with worry as she then turned into a plate of Ribs from her memories.

"Don't let him in!" Vaggie said as she pointed at the disguised Y/n. But Charlie then opened the door as a tall and imposing Demon was at the door.

"May I speak now?" The demon said in a voice that sounded like a talk show host on a radio in the 1930s. "You may..." Charlie sheepishly answered as the demon quickly introduced himself and entered the building.

Vaggie then jumped into action, pointing her spear right at the neck of the tall demon called Alastor. "Stop right there! Cabron hijo de pera, I know your game and I'm not letting you hurt anyone here you pompous cheesy talk show shit Lord!" She said, prepared to defend Charlie and Y/n with her life as the demon then explained that he was actually there to help.

"Why?" Charlie said, completely confused as to why such a powerful demon wanted to help her out. "Why does anyone do anything? Sheer absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades, my work became mundane, lacking focus, aimless! I've come to crave a new form of entertainment!" Alastor said as he tossed vaggie to the other side of the room.

While everyone was speaking, Y/n could no longer hold on to her form anymore, causing her to shapeshift back into her normal form. Alastor then immediately rushed over to the little angel. "Well what a surprise! An angel, and not one of the exorcist Angels either... How intriguing..." Alastor said as he picked up y/n and placed her on his shoulder.

"Now don't you worry my dear, I mean you no harm whatsoever!" Alastor said as Y/n was shaking like a leaf. He then waltzed around with her on his shoulder for a few minutes before Charlie walked up to him and accepted his offer, he then stretched his hand out for a deal but she quickly batted it away. "No shaking, no deals! As Princess of Hell and heir to the throne, I hereby order that you help with this hotel for as long as you desire... Sound fair?"

The radio demon took a minute to think about it before then agreeing. After walking about for a few seconds, Alastor then asked Charlie a question. "So where is your hotel staff?" He asked as vaggie gave him an angry look. "You're going to need a lot more than that..." He said before asking the spider demon known as angel dust a question.

Just before Angel started speaking, Vaggie ran up behind Y/n and covered her ears, blocking Angels words from her ears, Alastor then laughed and said no before walking away.

"Well this just won't do, I suppose I can cash in a few favors to life in the place up!" He said as he grabbed Y/n and sat her back on his shoulder before he snapped his fingers and the broken down fireplace was instantly fixed as a demon covered in Ash and soot fell from the chimney.

Alastor then picked the demon up as she then wiggled off all of the soot and Ash.

"This little darling is nifty!" He said as he introduced the little demon who then spoke. "Hi I'm nifty! It's been a while since I've made new friends, why are you all women? Are there any men here!?!?! I'm sorry that's rude, oh man this place is filthy! It really needs a lady's touch, which is weird because you're all ladies no offense, oh my gosh this is awful!" She said has she started cleaning up around the place.

A cat demon with wings would then be summoned at another part of the hotel, he would complain as a whole bunch of money on the table disappeared into TV static.

Before he started speaking, nifty who had just seen y/n for the first time, covered the angels ears.

It looked like things were going swell in hell... But in the Silver City high above... Things weren't going so great...
.
.
.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER?!?!?!" A very angry adam yelled at a very tall angel.

the elder seraphim then spoke. "We don't know, I and Emily searched all over heaven and we have not seen a trace of her... But do not worry, she's most likely sleeping and relaxing somewhere... We will find her Adam... And please stop referring to her as your daughter....." Sera said as the exorcist general took a large and deep sigh.

"All right, I just hope we find her soon... I'm just worried..." Adam said as Sera nodded her head and replied. "As are we all, none more worried than I and Emily... But we'll find her, rest assured that we will find her and make sure she's safe... Now, moving on to the other matter for this meeting..."

Adam then shook his head and started to speak. "It's been hours since the extermination, some of my top girls are starting to be worried that one of the sinners found something or some type of way that could kill us... So I wanted to put in a request to shorten the extermination deadline..." Sera then looked down and nodded her head once more.

"If what you were saying is true, if one of our own has truly perished, If only for the purpose of protecting the other angels and souls living in heaven....." Sera said as she stared down thinking if what she was doing was the right choice... But she couldn't think on her decision now, if angels could indeed be killed, if hell is truly starting to rebel even stronger than before, then there was no other option than to continue culling Hell's population...

She looked at herself one last time before looking outside, watching and seeing all of the souls and angels living about their normal lives... She then thought of Y/n and Emily. "If only to protect those who I am sworn to protect... I will allow you to cut the next deadline, as well as all other deadlines, in half....." Sera said to Adam, who then went to inform his army of the news, as well as to keep looking for Y/n...

But before he could leave, Sera spoke once more. "Inform the Morningstar the change in deadlines, I will set up a meeting between the two of you... For Y/n's sake, Adam do not antagonize or attack HIM... Do you understand?" Adam then gave a hard sigh before speaking. "Yes... I do."
.
.
.

Meanwhile back in hell, Alastor had destroyed a warship belonging to a demon who was a threat to the hotel, afterwards he started to make jambalaya. Y/n ones of course curious what this strange meal was as in her Papa's own words. "Only food full of protein is actually healthy, only eat things like turkey, ribs, chicken, beef and other kinds of meats, vegetables and fruits are not healthy for a young growing girl like yourself!"

Contrary to what he had told her however, it wasn't half bad at all, in fact it was really good...

Y/n now laid in between Charlie and Vaggie, who had insisted that, after introductions, the Young Angel with sleep with them tonight, y/n stared at the ceiling as she soon let sleep take her...

End of Chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...