Dealing with the Devil [Yand...

By Lost_With_Alice

In "Dealing with the Devil" Y/N finds herself stalked and partnered with an enigmatic classmate known as "the... More

**Disclaimer:**
Cast
Chapter 1 - From Bad
Chapter 2 - To worse
Chapter 3 - Learn
Chapter 4 - Listen
Chapter 5 - Talk
Chapter 6 - Hearing
Chapter 7 - Shopping
Chapter 8 - Big mouth
Chapter 10 - Leech
Chapter 11 - Home Alone
Chapter 12 - Alone
Chapter 13 - Annoying
Chapter 14 - Wonder
Chapter 15 - Bet
Chapter 16 - Date night
Chapter 17 - Other side
Chapter 18 - Helpful
Chapter 19 - Party Favors
Chapter 20 - After party
Chapter 21 - Promise
Chapter 22 - Confused
Chapter 23 - Acception
Chapter 24 - Meet
Chapter 25 - Colder
Chapter 26 - Writing
Chapter 27 - Project
Chapter 28 - Secrets
Chapter 29 - Artist
Chapter 30 - Real
Chapter 31 - Restraint 🔞
Chapter 32 - My side 🔞
Chapter 33 - Look at me
Chapter 34 - See me
Chapter 35 - Fear me
Chapter 36 - Control
Chapter 37 - Intimate
Chapter 38 - Intimidate
Chapter 39 - Rain
Chapter 40 - Nosey
Chapter 41 - Surprise
Chapter 42 - Snooping/Ew 🔞

Chapter 9 - Terror

211 18 2
By Lost_With_Alice

Before long, the entire town was buzzing with talk of "the carnival murder," and my mind was consumed with regret over my failure to prevent it.

The school mandated a two-day break for everyone, and I confined myself to my room. While my friends speculated that I was grappling with survivors' guilt, I was acutely aware of the fact that I could have intervened.

I sat in my room and my phone had stopped ringing i was too lost in my thoughts to even notice

I could have stopped it

Why didn't I think he was capable of this?

Why me?

Eventually, my phone stopped ringing but then I heard banging on my door and I couldn't be bothered to get up, I sat slumped over in my chair consumed by thoughts.

After thirty minutes I got up abruptly and opened my door to see more roses in a beautiful red and white vase with a note attached.

With a touch of hesitation, I seized the note and unfolded it slowly.

"My love, I never intended to bring tears to your eyes."

Snatching the vase, I brought it inside and closed the door. Opening my phone, I was met with a staggering 243 missed calls and 543 unread text messages.

"Jesus," I muttered under my breath as I sifted through the texts.

Babe

Fine, Im sorry

Answer please

Why are you not reading this?

I know you hear it ringing

Fine maybe i went a little overboard

It went on like that for a while, he saw the fact I read and immediately sent another text

Babe

Did you like the roses?

Me

No

Babe

Was it the hue? I can alter the color, or

perhaps it was the flower variety?

Do you have another favorite?

Can I present you with additional flowers?

Or maybe a bracelet?

Is that something you desire?

Me

No, why are you only focused on the flowers?

Babe

Because I want you to not be sad anymore,

you shouldn't be sad over that girl

your better than her in every way possible

Me

You're a monster

Babe

That's ok, but please don't be sad

And don't ignore me

Me

You're a terrible person

Why wouldn't I ignore you?

Monster

Because I love you

You hate me now but you'll

learn to love me

I gently placed my phone on the surface and rested my head in my hands, feeling a mixture of disbelief and concern.

This dude is insane

I opened my computer and decided to start back working on my project

"When the mind fixates singularly on an obsession, becoming deeply enamored, what transpires when that fixation fades? Does it relegate you to the shelf among its other prized possessions, or does it casually discard you? I've never experienced such intense love for something, and I doubt I ever will, but I ponder how often this cycle of obsession repeats itself—"

As my fingers danced across the keyboard, crafting words, a sudden message materialized on my computer screen.

"I won't ever throw you away. Why are you writing about me like this?"

A chill ran down my spine. Had he hacked into my computer?

Attempting to continue typing, my efforts were futile; it was as if my computer had frozen.

"Why are you doing this?" I exclaimed aloud in frustration, my fingers tapping the keys relentlessly. Suddenly, my computer shut down abruptly. I slammed my hands onto the desk, emitting a frustrated groan. The overwhelming emotions made me feel on the verge of tears.

"I just love you too much," the message declared across my darkened screen.

"Well, your love is ruining my life," I retorted.

"I know. I can't help this feeling I have for you."

"Excuses."

"I know it must feel frustrating."

"More than frustrating. It's like you're here to do nothing but make things worse."

"Honey, calm down."

"How many other girls do you do this to? With your sick mind games and your stupid hacking."

"Only you."

"Yeah, like I believe that."

"Oh but it's true, I really don't like people, not even my own friends, but I saw you one day and I felt something, I really can't help myself when it comes to you"

"Well go get therapy"

"Tried didn't help"

"How about medication"

"Only made things worse"

"How about talking to your parents"

"Again, nothing"

"That doesn't excuse what you did to that poor girl"

"Yeah it doesn't"

"Turn my computer back on"

"Of course love, but a few things before i got"

"What is it?"

"Just a few rules"

"Rules? So now I'm a child" I groaned out

"No but you don't want another incident?" the message threatened

I stayed silent

"Good now, one don't ever go on another so-called "date" with a boy, two no touching a boy and three dont ignore me"

"Fine, whatever"

"Aw good to see you still in a good mood"

My computer flickered back to life, the messages erased as if nothing had happened. An hour later, there was a gentle knock on my door, and I opened it to find Cristian standing there.

"Hey, did you forget about the tutoring?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I just... well, because school got canceled, I thought the tutoring did too. I'm sorry for not checking in with you."

"Oh, no worries. How are you holding up?"

"Uh, a little shaken I guess but I'll be alright," I said, lying through my teeth

He eventually left and I was left alone with my thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 4.4K 18
A 23 year old high school teacher meets her sexual match, when her billionaire dollar husband hires their new servant. He then leaves off on a busine...
16.1K 428 16
You stumble into the home of a celebrity when trying to find a good place to rent to start the new chapter of your life post-secondary. Of course, it...
11.7K 264 43
Sequel to We'll Never leave you alone. What would happen if (Y/n) was raised by her real brothers? What kind of person would she be?
1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...