'His Unwanted Love: Desire'21...

By sOFYrahman_

A forceful arranged marriage story.... Jeon Jungkook is heartless,cold , rude famous business man . He was f... More

Author
Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Greedy
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Reality
Chapter 12 (Smut)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Jin ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 15

Prologue

4.2K 184 19
By sOFYrahman_

A forceful arranged marriage.

Cold CEO Jeon Jungkook is heartless,cold , rude  famous business man .

He was forced to marry his grandma's chosen girl Kim Y/n .

Yn who is a simple girl from a middle class family.Her greedy step mom sold her to Mrs.Jeon .Mrs Jeon is a good heart woman who chose Yn as her granddaughter-in-law . She believes Yn will change his cold grandson.

After marriage Jungkook didn't left any chances to humiliate her , scold her as he thought she is a gold-digger. Yn tried to keep her marriage safe but destiny did something.

One night in a drunken state Jungkook  said something which broke Yn 's heart .

& that's it she left him after signing divorce paper.

After she left her he understand that Yn was a good person but it was too late.He realised his love for her but he can only regret.He tried to find her .

After 3 Years they both met again.......but he also got a shock to see her with someone......

He became crazy to gain her again in his life ....

__🌹__

When he is rude , she is kinda , when he is heartless,she is kindness, he is devil, she is an angel......both are opposite...

How she will make him crazy for her ...

__🌹__

Jungkook: I'm...I'm.. sorry..*holding her wrist*

Yn: Sorry.*Scoff*

Jungkook: I know I hurt you...*teary* plz forgive me... give me a chance.....I'm really sorry for my actions.*looking down*

Yn : Your sorry can't fix my broken heart Mr.Jeon so better if you leave me alone ...

With that Yn left from there.

Jungkook: I will gain your trust & love....we will be together Yniee...my craziness can't let you go away from me ....

He looks at the door.

Jungkook: You were my unwanted love but now you are the most precious person in my life ....how can I let you go....*dark eyes*

__🌹__

I hope you like this😏😚

After my break I will start writing this one ..

& I will publish Ot7 book too ..

😚

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 13K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
221K 7.5K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
498K 13.3K 39
A cold, heartless King falls for a maid girl Y/n. Who is 10 years younger than him. He don't care about anything, he just wants her. His wife failed...