Black Dragon of Destruction

By HattoriHeiji121

Season 2. More

Prologue 18
Prologue 19
Prologue 20
Prologue 21
Prologue 22
Prologue 23
Prologue 24
Prologue 25
Prologue 26
Prologue 27
Rias's Peerage
Sona's Peerage
Prologue 28
Prologue 30
Prologue 31
Prologue 32
Prologue 33
Prologue 34
Prologue 35
Addition (Bonus)

Prologue 29

371 14 10
By HattoriHeiji121

<Continue where I left off.>

Issei walks towards the house and knocks on the door. A voice could be heard from the other side. Few seconds of waiting, the door opened and revealed the blue haired girl.

???: "Ise-kun, you came."

She had tears in her eyes.

Issei: "You've grown up since the last time I saw you, Wendy."

He pats her head. Then he heard another voice.

???: "Wendy, who was... it...? I-Ise-kun..."

She stuttered with wide eyes as she didn't expect him to come.

Issei: "Hello Sakura."

He greets her and turns to Wendy.

Issei: "Tell Tsukune and the others to start packing, all of you will be coming to Kouh with me. Your new home."

Wendy nodded and goes back inside, telling the others to start packing their belongings. Sakura just stand there, frozen. He put his hand on her cheek and kissed her lips. She recopricated as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissing for few minutes then she broke the kiss slowly.

Sakura: "I'll go pack my belongings."

That's all she said before going to her room. Meanwhile in Kouh.

[To Rias and the others in the clubroom.]

Rias: "I swear, he could at least tell us that he will be staying before send us back here."

She huffed in annoyance.

Sona: "Knowing him, I doubt he will stay for no reason. I'm sure he had an errand to get done."

She said with stoic tone.

Sona: "Anyway... which would be Hyodo-kun's peerage and which would be Rias's?"

She looks at the newcomers. Rishe, Akame, Jeanne and Ingvild stood beside Grayfia.

Grayfia: "That's answered your question. The ones standing beside me are Ise-kun's."

She looks at the heiress of the Sitri Household who looks at Rias.

Sona: "I guess you acquired 3 pawns, Rias."

She said.

Rias: "I guess I am. I had a feeling that I will acquire the final piece soon."

She responded as she took out the pawn pieces from her skirt pocket then looks at Akuto, Junko and Elise.

Rias: "May tell us your name?"

She asked and the trio nodded.

Akuto: "I'm Akuto Sai. I used to served High-Class Devil as Rook before he were killed by unknown enemy."

He said in stoic, cold tone. Then blue haired woman stepped forward.

Junko: "I'm Junko Hattori, used to served the same master as Akuto-kun here. I used to be a Knight."

She added with seriousness in her voice. Lastly, a blonde woman shyly stepped forward.

Elise: "M-My name is Elise Katharina Von Hohenheim... used to be Holy Maiden in France before Ise-sama come and save me from that devil."

She looks down as she remember before she were exiled from the church.

Rias: "It is nice to meet you all. I assume that Ise told you about me beforehand, no?"

She asked.

Junko: "He did. We will be happy to serve you, Rias Gremory. We owe him for saving our lives."

Hearing that, Rias gave pawn pieces to the trio. Akuto got 4, Junko and Elise got 2 each. She then began to chant and once the light died down, another light emerged on the floor and came out Issei and the other unknown 5 with him as magic circle appeared in midair.

Issei: "Well, it seems you have gotten them to join you, Rias. And Sakura, she's your master now."

He said to the pink haired woman next to him and turns his attention towards the trio vampires and bluenette girl.

Issei: "Tsukune, Moka, Kokoa and Wendy. Sona Sitri is your new master."

All: "Hai!"

They replied in sync as they walked towards their respective King.

Issei: "Fia-chan, take Akame and the rest back home. I'll be there shortly."

He said. Grayfia nodded and teleported away with them, leaving him behind.

Issei: "I know you and the other Maous here, Sirzechs."

As he said that, magic circle appeared on the floor and come out Sirzechs and the other Maous.

Sirzechs: "Your senses are sharp as ever, Ise-kun."

He praised the boy.

Issei: "Then what is it this time? 4 Maous come here simultaneously, surely it wasn't for nothing."

He looks at them. Serafall giggles and replied.

Serafall: "The Maous and the Elder Devils of the Council has come to an agreement. I, formerly known as Maou Serafall Leviathan has stepped down from my position and chose you, Hyodo Ise as my successor. I'll be your advisor from now on."

Rias and the group were flabbergasted upon hearing the news but none are shocked as much as Issei himself. Yesterday, he were promoted to High-Class Devil and today, he was elected to be the next Maou Leviathan.

Issei: "You just had to drop a nuclear bomb in my face, Sera-chan."

He pinches the bridge of his nose.

Rias: "Why do you suddenly want to step down, Lady Serafall?"

She can't help but asked.

Serafall: "Well... the thing is I..."

She gently caresses her stomach and continued.

Serafall: "I... I'm pregnant."

Issei take a spit upon hearing those words.

Issei: "S-Say it again... I think I misheard it.."

He stuttered nervously.

Serafall: "I said I'm pregnant. It has been 2 months now. You fuck me senseless and keep pouring your sperm in my womb! You're a Dragon God for Maou sake, the odd turns into your favor! Female devil especially Pure-Blooded has low chance of getting pregnant!"

She covered her red face with her hands. Issei fainted, Rias sighs.

Rias: "And he fainted. I guess he didn't expect this coming. It hasn't been so long since Grayfia gave birth and now he had another baby. Anyway, congratulation, Lady Serafall. It seems you will have a nephew/niece in the future, Sona."

She said with a smile.

Sona: "I'm gonna froze that guy soon, it doesn't matter if he is a Maou now! He's way too horny for Maou sake! He knock my sister and got her pregnant! He is so dead."

She hisses.

Sirzechs and the other two Maous teleported back to the Underworld.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 780 33
Bllk x Fem!reader WARNING!! WILL GIVE U SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT Season 1 (Complete) Season 2 (ONGOINGG)
2.1K 229 16
My one & only, one & only, my one & only, my one & only love.
8.2K 497 24
Please read season 1 before reading season 2.