You belong to me

By Ann-n7cole

The moment our eyes have met , I knew that im gonna make her mine More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Some Information
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16

Chapter 15

73 1 0
By Ann-n7cole

"Oh Zemer, you have no idea," he whispered to me...
He was still standing on his knees between my legs at the edge of the bed.
His face was only a few centimeters from mine, I felt his hot breath on my cheek. The attraction grew stronger and stronger. We remained silent, I saw his look, he seemed begging and submissive, and I liked that ...
Finally I broke the ice between us and finally kissed him.
At first he was unsure whether to continue, but then I felt his hands on my waist and his grip tightened.

He broke the kiss and cursed, breathing heavily: "Fuck Bridgette, what are you doing to me, I just can't describe it."

I didn't know where my next statement came from but I didn't complain.

"Alan, we can talk about everything later, but now you can use your mouth for something much better."

His submissive puppy-dog look immediately turned into a grin.

"Cara Mia, I didn't know you had such a desire in you, but when we play games like this it's according to my rules, do you understand me?"

By now he had stood up and was standing under my chin. I nodded and gave him the OK sign. The fire and lust that he had last time in the storage room was rekindled in his eyes.

“Just kiss me again,” I begged him.

I've never begged a guy when it came to sex because most of the time I wanted to get it over with quickly.
Nobody really made me orgasm...
However Alan was different I felt the sparks between us as soon as his lips were on mine.

"Bridgette baby, everything with patience, I'm not the kind of man that makes you despair," he grinned proudly.

A deep sigh came out of me as he pulled back from where I wanted to kiss him.
He played with me, he liked that my impatience was getting bigger and bigger.
Alan grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap. He pulled me closer to him.

"You don't know how much I miss your lips when we don't see each other for a few hours, and I don't necessarily mean your lips on top"

He left me speechless...

"Now tell me Bridgette which lips should I kiss first," he said as his fingers played with the string on my sweatpants. I felt him getting hard underneath me and I was sitting directly on it with my clit...

"Alan....." I whimpered.

"Yes?" he asked me.

"Don't play games with me, I finally need you!"

That was the sentence he wanted to hear, he turned us around and I was lying on my back while he kneeled over me. He started placing his kisses on me and kept going down. When he got to my pants he untied the strings with his teeth. Finally I lay in front of him in my underwear decorated with lace.

"So beautiful," he murmured before placing a kiss directly on my clit.

He took off my underwear while I felt his eyes on me.

"Open your legs more, I need to taste you better," he ordered me.

As soon as I spread my knees as wide as I could, his tongue explored every millimeter inside me, every millimeter that I didn't even know existed.
I was afraid that he wouldn't be able to breathe because my thighs were so tight around him. My nails have now dug so hard into his shoulder that I'm sure I've left a mark. With one of his hands he pushed my legs apart and with the other he stroked my slit, which was a warning before he sank two of his fingers into me, eliciting a moan. The orgasm building in my stomach reaches its climax and my desperation to reach it is merciless.
He touched a spot that sent me completely away. My eyes rolled back and I felt like I was about to burst.

"Alan," I almost shouted.
"Fuck," he cursed. I looked down at him and saw his hand completely full of my fluids.

"That...wasn't normal," I said as Lufz gasped.

Is it possible to die from a heart attack caused by too many orgasms because I think it will be the case for me.

"Don't worry Zemer, I'll give you a moment to breathe," he grinned.

Suddenly he got up from the bed and took off his top, revealing a toned back, broad shoulders and no six-pack abs. Exactly as I imagined and I couldn't complain, he looked divine. His pants ended up on the floor next to the other clothes and he was standing in front of me in just his boxers...I could already see how hard he was underneath and to be honest I was scared because he looked so big. He invaded my body again with kisses and hickeys.

“We should get rid of that too,” he pointed to my sweater.
"O...Ok," I said uncertainly.

Actually, I've never been really self-conscious about my breasts, but I hoped that it would be different with Alan. I took off the sweater and turned my back to Alan so he could unhook my bra. He opened it carefully and threw it on the floor too. I still held my breasts with my hands because I wasn't sure yet.

"I don't know if I can," I whispered.
"Cara Mia, you are like a goddess, I have never seen such a perfect body that looked as beautiful as yours, I love everything about you, every part of your body, why are you so afraid of your breasts?"
"Because they are a little bigger and sometimes more misshapen..."
"I love them already," he whispered in my ear as he started kissing my neck...

I slowly removed my hands from my breasts.
"Like I said, beautiful cara mia," he smiled.

He turned me again so that I was lying on my back again and he was kneeling over me. He stroked my hard nipple and took it between his teeth. He sucked, nibbled and licked it, exciting me in ways I knew nothing about. He groaned before switching to the other, I felt my orgasm building again, but then it stopped.

"What are you doing?"
"What does it look like?" he took off his underwear.

Oh God, I was right, he was big, he had veins that stood out, I've never seen anything like that in guys.

"Oh God," I whispered in shock.
"That's no good baby...are you sure you're ready to take every inch of me inside you?"

I nodded, but I wasn't so sure. He opened my legs and positioned himself between them. Before I could say anything he slowly went in.
It felt like I was split in half. I gasped and clutched his shoulders.

"Fuck you feel better than I could ever imagine," he moaned.
"If you haven't noticed yet you can now look up at how beautiful you look while I fuck you"

I looked up and saw a mirror hanging over his bed, how did I not notice that? There was really something about how I looked underneath him, how his muscles looked in the moonlight. I was pulled out of my thoughts again when he entered me again.

"OH MY GOD," I screamed.

He hit a point again that made me see black things. It felt like I was standing on the edge between 2 different universes. I was sure I was going to die tonight from my multiple orgasms.
Alan was getting faster and faster and I was pretty sure I was going to step away at any moment. He took my legs and raised them onto his shoulders, thereby penetrating me deeper.
My moans slowly turned into little screams...

"Bridgette, what are you doing to me...fuck," he said, breathing heavily.
I felt his thumb on my clitoris...it was all too much, I've never felt anything so intense.

"Alan I can't take it anymore, it's so much," I whimpered.

"I know baby I know we're almost done"

I will never forget the moment, I have never felt anything like that, my eyes roll back and I reached for his hand.
"OH ALAN," I screamed, I thought I had lost all my senses, the guy had fucked me into another universe.

He tilted his head back and pulled out of me.
"Fuck," he cursed as he came on me.
"That was..." I interrupted him.
"Indescribable?" he nodded.

When we got along after a few minutes, he stood up and suddenly picked me up.

"What's going on?" I asked, shocked.
"Well you're full of cum and you need to go to the bathroom before you get an bladder infection," he said.
No guy has ever cared for me after sex as much as Alan.
"You know you could have come inside me, I'm on the pill," I said.
"Not much longer, as long as you're with me we'll use different things," he replied while handing me a cloth.
"Tell me when you're ready, I'll wait outside the door," he said.
He noticed my questioning look and disappeared with a grin. When I wanted to get up from the toilet my legs slowly gave way?!

"What the-?" I shouted.
"Well, I told you," he grinned at me. He picked me up again and carried me to bed. He took a t-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts out of his wardrobe and gave them to me, and for himself he took out a pair of pajama pants with his underwear and put them on. I got dressed and got into bed with him, he turned off the light and immediately I felt his arms around my waist and how we cuddled up together. With that I fell asleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 41 32
Be my crown by your own Kitten or eles I know how to make you my favourite whore... I'm the beast & i wanna ruin you on my bed
46.5K 1.4K 22
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๏ฟฝ...
115K 2.5K 26
๐‘ถ๐‘ฉ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐’™ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฒ ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ - "๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๏ฟฝ...
1.2K 188 27
Ezra Warren, a beautiful woman living in a city without her parents. She's independent, strong and smart but she has secrets. Too many secrets. If an...