Ohio x Pennsylvania -- Oh My;...

By illinoisflynn

Pennsylvania falls in love with Ohio, and vice versa. Because they met at a picnic. More

P1 ; Providing and Loving

25 2 3
By illinoisflynn

" Pennsylvania! "
-
" How are you today, Ohio? " - Pennsylvania said, while giving a cake to Ohio, as an act of love. He loved Ohio so much; that he would break his window for him.
" Oh, Hi! " - "Pennsylvania, It's you? ; It's been a while since we met.. " - Ohio replied, while scratching his head; and proceeding to eat the cake quickly - in 2 minutes.
" Yeah! " - Pennsylvania said.
" I think that was back in 2021, 3 years ago! We had a VERY intimate moment back then, am I right - Ohio? " - Pennsylvania continued, while fixing his own glasses.

PENNSYLVANIA'S POV (=POINT OF VIEW)

I grabbed my diary; nicknamed "Pennsylvania's Nerdy Diary" : and I began to write something.
" From : Pennsylvania - To: Ohio : Why do I love you so much?
It's been a while since we met and had a intimate moment; in 2021. So.. why are you so loved by me? Why do I love OH so much? I think that he's one of the best states.. He's my favorite state! Just imagine going on a park with him, cuddling him, hugging him, all the things while I was busy in 2022 to 2023; and today is almost April of 2024! In fact, he shares a bit of similarities with me. I feel.. love for him.. We love the colors blue and gold too, our state's population is quite different! But that doesn't mean that I cannot love him; despite me being smarter than average.. and wearing glasses.. which most people who wear glasses ARE indeed smart! But i love him so much.. Why can't we be boyfriends? That'd be a great opportunity. " - I began to write.

" Ohio.. "
" Do you want to hold hands? " - I said to Ohio, my heart pounding as fast as it can. I love OH so much!
" Oh, for sure! " ; " Yes, my boyfriend! " - Ohio said, as he held my hands. I then began to hold Ohio's hands back, as we blushed.

" So.. Ohio.. "
" I LOVE YOU, Ohio! " - I shouted, to Ohio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...