SVSSS React

By SweetYume_16

Peak Lords, disciples and demos are teleported into a strange room (Cinema room) and are told that they will... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Scum Villain
Part 1 - Airplane's Fortuitous Encounter

Disclaimer and OC's

274 6 0
By SweetYume_16

Thanks for checking out my SVSSS reaction story! I know it's not the most original idea, but I wanted to write it, so here we are. Just a heads up, English isn't my first language, so there might be some grammar mistakes. Feel free to point them out if you see any. And please, don't steal my work. That's not cool.

I don't own SVSSS. I'm just a fan writing fanfiction. The only things I own are my OCs, Daisy and Calista, and the plot of this reaction story.

The timeline is about 5 years after Shen Qingqiu's death when he's about to leave the cave. And let's pretend he knows he's been there for 5 years.

Updates will be slow, so please bear with me.

Cheers
SweetYume_16

Calista

Daisy

Images are AI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 261 53
My first scenarios booked because there aren't enough! Read the first chapter for information on this book! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!! ASK FOR SOMETHING ON...
78.6K 4.2K 35
During their stay in Cloud Recesses... It was late at night and Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian was in Nie Huaisang's room and was playing games with him...
16.5K 849 9
Shen Qingqiu, or rather Shen Yuan, is thrown back to his original world by the System. After years of being a Peak Lord, he doesn't know what to do b...