☆BLOODY DEVILS YET LOVELY FAM...

Por princessssauthor

Jeon Y/n - 20 yrs old , have parents ( divorced) , cousins more like own siblings.. Kim Brothers, have parent... Más

Disclaimer
CHARACTERS INFORMATION
CHAPTER INFORMATION: PART 2
More information
CHAPTER 2 ♡ ✨️,
CHAPTER 3 ♡✨️
CHAPTER 4 ♡✨️
CHAPTER 5: Y/N'S SECRET ♡✨️
CHAPTER 6: NEW MEMBERS OF FAMILY ♡✨️
CHAPTER 7: THE WEDDING ♡✨️
CHAPTER 8: THE AFTERMATH OF WEDDING ♡✨️
CHAPTER :9 ♡✨️

CHAPTER 1 ♡ ✨

33 0 0
Por princessssauthor

"" POV'S : Birds chirping , the sun light comes piping through the window , suddenly the alarm starts ringing , she calmly turns it off and sets her bed , and then suddenly... someone calls her .
"": Y/N wake up , darling it's getting late .
Y/N : SÌ, eomma coming .

Then she goes to her bathroom and does her routine .
Well, meanwhile let me show their mansion and give you a full house tour.
And yes, y/n has just returned from Italy two days for her company .

THE JEON's MANSION

Y/N'S CLOSET

THE KITCHEN OF FIRST FLOOR

THE WORLD OF BOOKS

Then , goes to her closet and changed her dress.

Her pajamas

Author nim:
Well, what can we say her choice of colour is really dark . 😎

Y/N : Yeah , just like your life . 😏 Sarcastic smile .
Author nim: Youuuu
Y/N : Go go, don't time pass like this.
Author nim : I will see you later .
Well let's get back to story.

Y/N's POV:
Changed to this :

And then went to the dinning area where her mother was preparing her dinner .

While her mother is preparing dinner , she notices something like she smiles while looking at her phone , well she knows it still she waits for her mom to tell her , this is from past 1 yr.

The Breakfast Her Mother Made:

Well well, what can we say when her mom is a professional chef of our life is Mom .
And yes , she is proud of her mom .
Then she took her sweetheart and went to her office . (Ahem,ahem) ok ok her office building.
Her Sweetheart:

These 3 are the most favourites among the rest , choose yourself which one you like.

At Her Office : When she stepped on her building, everyone bowed her and wishes her good morning. And ofc , being a good human and boss she wished them good morning with a slight smile.She respects her workers and treats them like guests but yet strict . Everyone in the office calls Stelenia(Meaning: little star) .
There , she is followed by her secretary, Song Bai Lu as well as her best friend .
Then she wants to her cabin :

And then ,
(Song bai lu as :bai)
Y/N : What's for today?
Bai: A meeting with Mr.Black for environmental project at 11:00 a.m.
Then , interview with Mr. Zhang for the opening of branch in Japan.
And that's it for today.
Y/N: Ok , and listen if you are free today ,come home for dinner as Eomma was missing you .
Bai: Okie yniee. 😊

Time Skip At Home:
They arrived at their house and as she saw that the lights were on , she knocked on the door but still no one opened the door , she used her spared key of the house and saw that her Mom was blushing while someone on the other side of the video call told her "You are still looking beautiful" . And her mother keeps blushing,that she failed to notice two persons standing at the door . Then Y/N fake cough still no effect on her mom and then she thought to ring her ringtone so that her mom could notice their presence. Then mom noticed us and hurriedly told bye to that person and hang the VC.
Then , mom told "Hehe why don't you told me that you came "
Then , mom told her to come to the living room after changing with bai.
She went and then , sat on the couch .

Conversation:
Mom: Iwanttosaythatihaveaboyfriendandiwanttomarryhim.( Yk, jin's rap🤣)
Y/N and Bai: wtf look and told her to calm down and say in normal human language.
Mom: being nervous she told that she has a boyfriend and wants to marry and wants her permission.
Yn and Bai : Hmm... I know about it already but don't expect us to accept them soon and if he does the same then you must leave him ,ok?
Mom: Sure, thank thank you so much babies and trust me he is different.
So, it is decided that we are going to meet him tmr at 7:00 pm.
Yn and Bai: Ne bossnim
Mom: 😂ok let's have dinner and I also want to talk with my other daughter, go go shoo( in a funny way to yn)
Yn: eommaaaa * whining
Bai:😊
After that , they both went to their rooms and changed their outfits and land in their dreamland .

Y/N's PAJAMAS

BAI's PAJAMAS

Information: Bai's family and yn's family are best friends so whenever Bai come to Italy she always stays with yn and her mom and yn's mom takes of Bai as her own child in both the presence and absence of her parents but more when her parents are out of board for business trips (same goes to yn also).

But Right Now , they both are in Korea .

Hey Guys ,Thanks for reading this
Target-100 views and 100 comments

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

53K 1.6K 18
SHE HAVE EVERYTHING BUT LOST HIS LOVED ONE AGE OF 4 AFTER THAT SHE BECOME LONELY SHE HAVE HER MOTHER BUT DID NOT EVEN RECEIVE MOTHER'S LOVE SHE IS Q...
958K 59.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
461K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
196K 7.6K 50
yn is Mafia queen and a business woman what will happen what will happend when she found her mother marry and she going to get step siblings and step...