Please Be Mine Again (Jai Bro...

By ShazzaLovesHazza

SEQUEL TO PLEASE REMEMBER ME After being cheated on by her ex, Jai Brooks, heart-broken Skylar decides to cha... More

Spaghetti Stains with Hate
Deja Vu much?
Trouble
Lost
"You can't? Or you won't?"
"Please Be mine again?"
A Faggot and A Nerd
Goodbye
Let Me Go
I'll see you soon
Interesting week in 3, 2, 1...
Day 1- "Don't let go!!!!!!"
Day 2- Amusement
Day 3- Forget the World
Day 4- Sleeping Bear
Day 5- Water, Pills & 1 Retched Soup
Day 7- ???
Day 7 (and a /3)
Day 7 (2/3)
Day 7 (3/3)
Prepare for Evil...
One more day...
Just Bits And Bobs
Robot, Luke or just plain crazy?
All is revealed ;)
Curiosity killed the cat
News...
Trust
Comics, Strangers and Sex?!
Diarrhoea Day
SMUT!!!
Skylar's Melancholy
Le fin.
EPIClogue
Post-Epilogue
Throughout the years

Day 6- #NakedBaboon

4.7K 97 23
By ShazzaLovesHazza

Recap

"Jai, is this what I think it is?!"

"I'm sorry but I don't like your soup. I prefer the ready made ones."

She gasped, "How could you?! In my own flat!"

"I-It's not your soup, it's- it's.."

"It's not your soup, it's me? Seriously Jai?!"

"It is me Skylar. I'm sorry. I don't think I should have your soup anymore. I think we should see more cooking shows.."

"I knew it was never going to work out. Even my dad hated it!" she sighed.

"No, don't say that. Your soup is still the most beautiful looking soup there is,and I mean that from the bottom of my heart," I say truthfully.

"You really think that?" she asked with hope.

"I know that."

Day 6- #NakedBaboon

Skylar's POV

 Jai's finally recovered from his fever. So we can go out today.

"Since you have chosen 2 places and I've only chosen one. It's my turn again," I told him.

"So where are we going?" he asked curiously.

"We're going to your home, where others of your kind live."

"M-Melbourne?" he exclaimed, "Skylar I'm not walking all the way there-"

"Relax it's quite close from here."

"If you say so," he mumbled putting on his shoes.

*  *  *

"THE ZOO?!"

"Yup. Your natrual habitat, now you can be with your species."

"Are you saying I'm an animal?!" Jai gasped.

"No, I'm saying you're a boy and boys act like animals don't they?" I asked a retorical question.

Jai opened his mouth to protest but had no fact to argue with.

"I thought so," I smiled.

He'd stuck his tongue at me and thought I didn't see but I saw him. But I decided not to argue over something silly. 

'1,2,3,4 WHAT THE HELL ARE WE FIGHTING FOR?!' I quoted (in my head) from the video Hollywood Disturbance.

"Two tickets please," I told the ticket selling woman. I reached into my bag for my purse. 

"NO!"  Jai's voice boomed, "I got this Skye."

He reached into his pocket as I quickly got the money out and paid the lady.

"No Jai, I got this. You already paid for the ice skating and the amusement park."

"Skylar!! Fine, but I'm paying for the food and drinks."

I smirkd, "Oh, I hid your wallet at the flat."

"What?! No, it's in my pocket right here-" He felt the back pocket of his jeans and found it empty. "How did you manage to take it out of my pocket?!"

"I have ways," I winked.

Suddenly he started to grin, "That means you must've touched my butt."

I started to go red as I furiously shook my head, "N-no, I d-didn't. I just-t took it out, that's a-all..."

"You're stuttering meaning you're nervous. And why would you be nervous unless you're lying?"

"Jai, I swear I d-didn't-"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Skylar," he smirked as he took the tickets from the woman and entered the zoo, leaving me flustered.

That boy is a pain in the arse sometimes.

Besides I didn't touch his bum!

Er, you kind of did. I remember, I was there.

I did not! I may have brushed past but not skin to skin!

Mmmhmm.

I am ignoring you now.

I walked through the enterance gate and looked around for Jai. He was by the map poster waiting for me. I strolled over to him and he smiled.

"So which animal should we see first?" I asked.

"Oooh they have a lion, come on," Jai grabbed my hand and lead me to wherever the lion laid in his den. Once we reached the place, there were several childing admiring the king in awe.

"Fuck! Look at that mane!" 

"Daddy, what does fuck mean?" a little boy asked his father.

The father gave a annoyed look at Jai before answering his son, "Nothing Tom. Now let's go see the tiger."

I smacked Jai's arm, "Jai, you shouldn't swear in places where little children can hear. You probably scarred that kid for life."

"Oops."

"Yeah, oops. Come on, let's see the koalas. I've never seen one before," I mumbled walking to where the koalas were, clinging to the tree.

"You're Australian and you've never seen a koala?" he asked, shocked by the fact.

"No," I shrugged, "I didn't know it was a ritual."

"Since you haven't seen one then why not hold one as well?" Jai asked.

"Come again?"

"I said-"

"I heard you. But seriously?  Hold a koala? I don't know Jai," I muttered nervously.

"Come on Skylar. I'll do it if you will too," Jai suggested.

I nodded. It would be a wonderful experience, unless I get chlamydia. 

"Excuse me, are we allowed to hold the koalas?" Jai asked a man dressed in khaki.

"Yeah, sure but I have to be there," the man informed, "Follow me."

We excitedly followed him to the back where other people were holding koalas. 

"Ok, meet Kevin," the man said handing Jai a koala called Kevin. He held the koala like a baby, I think this definately wasn't his first time.

"Would you like to hold one too?" The man asked getting another koala.

I nervously nodded. He slowly handed me the koala, it wasn't heavy, kind of like holding a cat but more chubbier.

"That's Jimmy," the man told me.

I was actually quite happy that I actually went through with it and I had Jai to thank for that.

"Thanks Jai, I couldn't have done it without you," I smiled after we got back onto the main part of the zoo.

"See it wasn't that bad. And we didn't get peed on by one. Unlike Liam Payne," Jai chuckled.

"Yeah. Speaking of peeing, I need to use the Little Girl's room," I murmured.

"Ok."

*  *  *

When I came back out Jai was nowhere to be seen, at least not in my peripheral vision.

I had to jump to see over the crowd. I hate being average height, why couldn't I be gifted with legs like Heidi Klum?!

I finally found Jai by the monkeys' area. I saw him mimicing a baboon, funnily enough I couldn't tell the difference. I walked up to the two monkeys laughing. "Jai, what on earth are you doing?"

"I'm making fun of the monkey," Jai simply answered continuing his little game.

"Well stop. You're might anger the monkey. And knowing how annoying you can be, you will anger the monkey," I scolded him, "Jai stop! He's getting really angry now."

"How can you tell it's a he?" Jai asked suddenly bursting into laughters, "Don't tell me you were looking at his-"

I started to go as red a baboon's bottom. "Of course not! It says right there on the sign!! Luke here is a male baboon," I continued reading, "He can be sweet at times but he does have a short temper, especially when he's hungry, he also hates flash photgraphy. If he does get angry, please do not feed his anything or throw anything at him. If you try to feed him or try to irritate him in anyway you will be banned from the zoo."

"Wait what?!" Jai exclaimed.

"I said, you will be banned from the zoo," I repeated.

"No before that," he shook his head.

"Ugh! You can read can't you?!" I sighed. I furrowed my eyes, "You can read, can't you?!"

"Yeah. It's just I thought you said the monkey's name was-" with that he went into hysterics.

"Haha. Very funny Jai. So the monkey's name just happened to be the same as your twin brothers. That doesn't mean anything. Anyway if anyone out of you two are a monkey it's you Mr Mimic the Monkey."

"I have got to take a picture of this," Jai ignored me as he swiped out his phone. I sighed and looked at the sign realising something.

"NOO!" I yelled but too late, Jai had already pressed the snapshot button which made the phone flash. 

"What?" he asked.

"NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY!" I scolded, pointing to the sign.

"Oh... Shit," he mumbled before we both closely examined the monkey. The monkey wasn't moving at all, at one point I thought he was dead or had a heart attack. I was scared that we killed a monkey, well I didn't, Jai did. 

"Is he dead?" Jai questioned leaning closer to the cage.

"Jai don't go too close-"

Just then the baboon jumped towards Jai, Jai fell back. I swear the monkey was trying to claw his face but fortunately there were bars which obstructed him to do so.

"Fucking hell." 

"Oh my gosh! Jai, are you ok?" I asked bending down to him. 

"Yeah," he muttered. I noticed that his face was scratched. 

"Your face!" 

"Don't worry it's just a little scratch," Jai shrugged.

"Ahem!" we heard a throat clearing coming from behind us. We turned around to see a lady dressed in khaki, she probably worked at the zoo. "What part of no irritating the animal don't you get?"

"The irritating bit?" Jai said getting up.

"Oh dear. Look's like Luke has scratched you," she exclaimed.

"Yeah, Luke, you dick," Jai muttered under his breath so the lady couldn't hear.

"We'll take a look at it, to see if it's infected or not. But after that you will have to leave. Both of you," she said sternly looking at me.

Bitch, what did I do? Blame monkey boy next to me.

Jai's POV

We finally arrived back at the flat, after the lady disinfected my scratch. 

"I can't believe you got a kicked out of the zoo," Skylar sighed.

"Sorry." I was. I felt bad for ruining Skylar's day at the zoo.

"No, don't be.  It was fun," she smiled making me feel better.

"It was."

"I'll order pizza," she said before going to the kitchen.

Meanwhile I decided to tweet that picture of 'Luke' I'd taken earlier.

@JaiBrooks1: Fucking Luke scratched my face #NakedBaboon

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Easter Sunday tomorrow! Thank god! Those chocolate eggs have been taunting me for weeks!!! 

Who else watched Jai's twitcam today? He mentioned my tweet twice or thrice. Totally laughed when no one could hear him. LOL. And sucked that we missed him prank Luke.

Thanks for reading x

Lots of Love <3

P.S: Hitler is Austrian, for those who didn't know (Jai didn't too x)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
510K 31.6K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
654K 32.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...