𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲

By urlovepoetry

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞�... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐢𝐱

5 3 0
By urlovepoetry

Burdens.
From family, this world, and specifically from
our own selves.
Ever-changing and ever-growing in a person's life. But only the people under these burdens know how heavy they are on their shoulders.

I've always tried to do better, but somehow it is never enough, and now I have no choice but to wonder if I'm ever going to be enough.

They say not to care about what people think of you, but how do they expect me not to when the ones closest to me keep on reminding me how much of a disgrace I am to this world?

I write my feelings down with the aim that maybe these negative feelings of mine will go away, but every single time I am back in my room, I secretly scribble down more and more stuff.

I never feel satisfied with anything I do, no matter how big or small it may be.

I feel myself slowly slipping down that dark hole again with no reaction other than making fake promises to myself that it is going to be okay when, deep inside, I know it's not.

It never was, and it never will be okay.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you so much for reading :)
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 871 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
8.8K 361 34
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #2 sonnet (June2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
16.8K 652 8