STAR WISH

By lunarosaline

Completed 8 chapter challenge for Jan-Feb 2024 ... More

Note
PROLOGUE(Chapter -0)
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Author's Note
Chapter -6
NOTE FOR THOSE WHO STARTED READING BEFORE 20 JAN
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter -13
Chapter -14
Chapter -15
Author's Note
Chapter -16
🎆Happy announcement🎆
Chapter -17
Chapter -19
Chapter -20
Chapter -21

Chapter -18

5 0 0
By lunarosaline

Soon, Alice, mother of Aiden came inside the room. And saw Aiden smiling.

'Though Aiden can't be in the same room with Amaya in the past, May be this time Aiden will agree to marry Amaya. Because a lot of things have changed', Alice thought.

"Aunt! Where is Chris?", Amaya asked smiling at Alice.

"Well he just played and slept again", Alice.

"Well ! My bad I couldn't see him", Amaya.

"Oh! How about you staying with us till evening ? I am sure you will have huge time to spend with Chris", Alice.

"No, Aunt. Mom and dad will be waiting for me.", Amaya said.

"Don't worry. I will talk with Stephen and Ava. You both continue talking I will leave", Alice said leaving the room.

"Thanks to you I got escaped from mom's nagging today", Aiden said smiling at Amaya.

"What can I do with a 'Thanks'?", Amaya.

"Get lost", Aiden said gluing his eyes to his screen.

"Aiden", Amaya.

"Do you still need something?", Aiden.

"No. Nope. I don't need something. It is just... You know that Christian's third birthday is coming up next month.", Amaya.

"I knew it and there is still some time left.", Aiden.

"No I am just asking.. Did.. did you think about inviting Laura?", Amaya.

Aiden stopped typing at the name of Laura. Aiden looked at Amaya intensely.

"Okay cool. I am just asking if you want to?", Amaya.

"Should I ?", Aiden.

"You are such a bad man Aiden!", Amaya.

"It is Christian's birthday and of course he will be expecting his mom.", Amaya.

"may be I can console Christian", Aiden.

"Aiden for the god sake remember that you have divorced your wife. You can't simply cut her relationship with you as your son's mother. You have to think about it", Amaya said leaving the room.

Aiden don't hold anything against Laura. Of course he had married her because of his dad. He never loved her on those 4 years of their marriage. All he did was work and work all the time. The company grown a lot with his leadership. Laura never expected anything from him after understanding that he never gonna love her back. But after learning that this world and his life is just a ink on the paper, he is confused he doesn't even know what he truly wants to do. He is so confused till now and he don't want to overthink about this and that's why he is so engrossed in working. He need sometime.

Amaya spent the afternoon in Aiden's house and left in the evening.

"Look who came !", William shouted looking at Amaya who has just entered.

"What?", Amaya asked.

"Are you being so busy or acting like you are busy? I can't even see you on weekends", William.

"Don't be so dramatic. Just tell me you missed me, my sweet brother.", Amaya teased William.

"Mom! I can't do this. These days Amaya is becoming so cheesy.", William complained to his mom who have just ended a phone call.

Amaya came to the living room. She winked at her father and gave a side hug.

"Oh please Will! It is not that she is becoming cheesy. It is just that you are becoming more annoying these days.", Ava.

Amaya and Stephen chuckled.

"But Amy! Don't you think that you are not spending time with us not even on your day off. I am mad about it. Now I wish that I didn't let you work with Aiden. If only I did that, may be my daughter will be spending time with me here.", Stephen.

"Just stop it! Honey. Your father is also being dramatic today. I just got a call from Alice. She said you enjoyed a lot with their family.", Ava said excitedly.

"Of course, just had some chat with Aunt and Aiden. Played a lot with Chris.", Amaya said casually.

"It seems like you and Aiden have grown close.", Ava said happily.

" May be.", Amaya said taking a cup of coffee from the tray.

After the night dinner she went to her room and flopped on her bed. She started to go through the community website of Smith industries.

There are few rumor messages about Amaya and Aiden with the photos of them. Since Amaya was seen driving together with Aiden every single morning, she had expected this sort of rumor earlier.

"Well there it goes ! I wondered for the past 11 months there isn't any single comment like this. And this have arrived.", Amaya said sighing.

Within 10 minutes, the pictures and the messages are removed.

"Oh my god! Aiden is so quick.", Amaya said not bothering about it much.

The world or the office, no one knows that she is the daughter of Harbert groups. Since in past Amaya was much used to causing troubles, the family made sure that there are less public appearance of her so that there won't be any articles about her. Only few friends and close family knew that she is the youngest daughter. For others, they believed that the spoiled little princess is in abroad as her punishment.

Amaya spent remaining night doing her work. The next morning, it is 8:20 a.m. in the morning, Amaya came down with her pajamas. Ava is preparing the breakfast and Stephen is busy reading the newspaper. Ava looked at Amaya who is still in her pajamas on Monday morning and she was worried.

Ava, "Dear, Are you okay? Are you unwell?" asked worriedly.

"I am okay. Can I have a milk tea?", Amaya said sitting on the chair.

"MOM! Help me to tie this ! I am late!", William entered the kitchen shouting.

Will looked across and saw Amaya still not ready.

"You ! Did something happen?", William.

"Please, I am not in the mood.", Amaya said flopping on the table.

She soon heard the honking sound.

"Will do me a help. Just go and tell Aiden that I will be late today since I am not feeling good.", Amaya asked William.

"Why ? Why you seem too tired? Are you again having headaches?", Will asked genuinely worried about her.

"Yes, Will. Can you please tell him?", Amaya said tiredly.

Will went out and informed Aiden about this. After few minutes car left and William came inside.

But he was so furious seeing her laughing with his dad.

"You said you have headache", William.

"Oh ! Don't worry about that. It just cured because dad said a very funny joke.", Amaya said smiling with her dad.

"YOU LIED TO ME.", William shouted at Amaya.

'Not again.', Ava and Stephen thought.

"Well. You won't inform Aiden unless I lied. Don't you think you are getting late?", Amaya said and William glanced at the clock.

"MOM.", William asked for help once again with a tie in his hand.

"I can't help you. You do it by yourself. I am busy.", Ava said from kitchen.

"Okay come here. Since you helped me, I should help you in return.", Amaya said looking at William.

"YOU KNEW TO DO THIS", William shocked.

"Shouldn't I ?", Amaya looked at him doubtfully.

"But you never learnt this.", William.

"I recently learned to do this.", Amaya said trying to convince him. He gave the tie to her and she tied it neatly.

"You look good. Is there any important meeting?", Amaya asked.

"Yes. Just few office stuffs.", William said.

"You? Did you sleep last night?", William asked.

"I did. And you are getting late.", Amaya said and William grabbed a sandwich and went out.

"Amy. You take the white BMW car and the keys are in the cupboard.", Stephen said.

"Dad! I am just a worker working under Aiden. If I take that, everyone will suspect. I will take the black bike.", Amaya.

"But you have to be very safe. Wear your helmet and ..", Stephen

"and don't drive fast. Safety comes first. Isn't it dad?", Amaya said completing his sentence.

Stephen nodded.

"Don't worry dad. I will drive it safely.", Amaya.

"I know that. But it's been a while since ride it." , Stephen.

"I will be safe.", Amaya said drinking remaining tea from the cup and left to her room to get ready.

She parked her bike and went inside the office. She tip toed to her desk trying her best not to spotted by Aiden and kept her bag. Her phone showed the message from Aiden. 'Come to my room. -Aiden.'

She turned her head to see the Aiden room which can be seen clearly from outside because the blinds were rolled up. Aiden looked at her telling her to come soon.

Amaya sighed getting up from her desk. She walked over and she saw Brad who is a 25 year old handsome young man in his office suit. Brad had been the personal assistant of Aiden for more than 2 years. And he had been helping Amaya a lot in past 9 months.

"Hey Brad!", Amaya said waving her hands.

"Hey Amy! What happened you didn't come with Mr. Smith today?", Brad asked smiling at her.

"Okay. Now please don't ask me about it. Tell me how do I look.", Amaya said.

"Well that stripped crepe shirt looks great along with your white pant and the coat. But it should have been better if you matched it with a white high heel because that white sneakers looks odd here.", Brad.

"Brad I am not asking you to comment on my outfit. I am asking do I look like ill person.", Amaya.

"No", Brad replied.

Amaya rubbed off her lipsticks and made a sad face , "Now?"

"You kinda seem like a ill person with that look on your face.", Brad with a confusion.

"Thanks brad.", Amaya said and walked towards Aiden's office.

"Good morning Aiden!", Amaya said coughing little.

"Amaya! You didn't drive with me today.", Aiden asked.

"Yes because, I woke up late and I am not feeling good.", Amaya said coughing hardly.

"Oh! Enough put that acting aside. I know you are doing this because of the messages in the community page", Aiden said glaring at her.

'Oops! He found it.', Amaya thought.

"Well thanks to you. Those messages are taken down within few minutes.", Amaya said smiling.

"Then what happened?", Aiden asked.

"Well you have successfully taken down the messages but still it is read by most of the people. And I don't want any kinds of rumor here. That's why I can just come on my own.", Amaya.

"But..", Aiden.

"Aiden , you are a good friend of mine. I don't want any of the rumor because of me affecting your career. Well don't worry. I am not angry about those messages. Thanks to them, Dad finally allowed me to drive the bike which I had been asking since I have been working with you. So I guess it is not entirely bad thing.", Amaya.

"If you are okay with it, I have nothing to say. Do you need something else?", Aiden.

"OH ! yes I need someone who knows everything about Mr. Derick Wilson. And I need his schedule too.", Amaya asked.

"Well! You have to meet his manager then, He has been with Derick since Derick have started to act. I will give his number and ask him to meet you. And he will be holding all his schedules too.", Aiden said.

"You are okay right? You look somewhat off. Is it because of those rumors?", Amaya asked Aiden.

"It is not because of that. See this.", Aiden showed his laptop screen to Amaya.

It is an article about Ren entertainment.

"The COO of Ren entertainment was replaced!", Amaya read.

"Scroll it down.", Aiden.

Amaya scrolled down and read further.

"Oh my god!", Amaya said seeing the picture of the man in his business attire.

"Yes he is the new one. Alexander Robert.", Aiden.

"Brother of Laura.", Amaya

"You knew him? I thought you haven't met him yet.", Aiden.

"No I didn't met him. William showed few pictures of your family photo. I saw him in that.", Amaya lied about it.

"Yes. I have seen him only at my wedding. After that he left to London. I haven't seen him since a while. But do you knew anything about this?", Aiden asked.

"What I knew? Don't look at me like that. This is unexpected. I am sure I don't remember reading about this in the book.", Amaya.

"Well out of nowhere, he is getting involved with Ren entertainments and that's quite suspicious.", Aiden said.

"So what can we do? We have to simply just wait and see. May be since he is the new one he will be getting busy with the company and he won't come on the side of Derick. And I can easily get my vacations.", Amaya said happily.

"Amy, Don't underestimate anyone. Who knows he will be tough to deal with too!", Aiden

"Okay! Let's see about that. I am leaving Mr. Smith.", Amaya said.

'How come I don't remember anything about this. Did I forgot or is it actually not happened in the story? Is it because of those headaches?', Amaya thought. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear butterflies,

Just dropped to say hi. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.. I am thinking about changing the cover picture of novel. Suggest me one guys.

-from LUNA ROSALINE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 7.4K 52
#1 in the desi medical romance series Her lips were inches from mine and her sweet scent filled the air between us, intoxicating me. I slid my hand d...
658 31 31
(This is targeted for people 16+) "Same with hurting you. Or marking you.." He slid his arm gently down to his back, closing his hand around a bruise...
473K 23.4K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...
7.7M 192K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...