Clash of Worlds

By and12winter

A portal between Earth and a fantasy world is discovered near a small town in Central Italy. Ho... More

Lomor Empire and royal family bio.
Kharn continent and other characters bio
Chapter 1: Lost in Another World
Chapter 2:The Portal
Chapter 3: The Contact
Italy bio
Chapter 4: The Team
Chapter 5: The Adventurers' Guild
Chapter 6: Two Worlds Finally Meet
Chapter 7: Cultural Exchange
Chapter 8: Castir
Chapter 9: The Academy of Magic Part 1
Chapter 10: The Academy of Magic part 2
Chapter 11: The Academy of Magic Part 3
Chapter 12: Meeting with The Lord
Chapter 13: The Emperor
Chapter 14: Diplomacy
Chapter 15: History is Being Made
Chapter 16: Visiting Earth
Chapter 17: Rome, The Città Eterna .
Chapter 18: Learning Earth's History Part 1.
Chapter 19: Learning Earth's History Part 2
Chapter 20: Learning Earth's History Part 3
Chapter 21: Reactions
Chapter 22: Lomor's History
Chapter 23: Going to America
Announcement
Chapter 24: The Big Apple
Chapter 25: The UN Meeting Part 1
Chapter 26: The UN Meeting Part 2
Chapter 27: Going Back Home.
Chapter 28: Family Meeting
Chapter 29: The Embassy
Chapter 30: The Nature of Magic
Chapter 31: The Meeting Starts
Chapter 32: Politics and Fairies
Chapter 33: The Embassy Battle Part 1
Chapter 34: The Embassy Battle Part 2
Chapter 35: The Embassy Battle Part 3
Chapter 36: The Aftermath of The Battle.
Chapter 37: War and Peace
Chapter 38: Magic VS Tanks
Chapter 39: Italy Goes to War
Chapter 40: Warriors of The World
Chapter 41: The Coup
Chapter 42: The Battle of Selos Forest.
Chapter 43: The Solat Alliance Attacks
Chapter 44: Echoes From A Distant Past
Chapter 45: The Ambush
Chapter 46: A New Era
Chapter 47: Infitrating the Academy + Politcs and Stuff
Chapter 48: The Siege of Castir Part 1.
Chapter 49: The Siege of Castir Part 2
Chapter 50: The Siege of Castir Part 3
Chapter 51: The Siege of Castir Part 4 (The End)
Chapter 52: Hunting the Demon Lord
Chapter 53: Secrets of The Past
Chapter 54: Planning the Next Moves
Chapter 55: Fortunate Son
Chapter 57: Operation Fallen Angel
Chapter 58: The Final Battle Begins
Chapter 59: The Demon Lord's Stratagem
Chapter 60: Coppelli's Resolve.
Chapter 61: Battle Aganist the Demon Lord Part 1
Chapter 62: Battle Aganist the Demon Lord Part 2

Chapter 56: Defeating The Alliance

252 10 7
By and12winter

Usol mountains, some days before...

"General Calonius, are you sure it's a good idea?" An officer asked to the Restal Kingdom's general.

"Yes, I have a feeling that Earth might attack soon. We must be prepared by any means necessary." The general replied.

Then the two activated what they thought were runes (in reality they were buttons) and a giant beast was woken up from its cryogenic sleep.

Then, a loud roar could was heard and that made all the soldier present tremble in fear.

When the beast completely woke up it started attacking everyone indiscriminately but then it suddenly calmed down when a remoted control was used.

"This magic device is truly useful, Khalazar." Calonius told to an old man present there.

"Thank you, my lord. I knew that these ancient books in the castle's library might contain something useful to our cause. This ancient facility belonged to the ancient civilization and it seems they were experiment on what they called "genetic engineering". I think it's a name for some powerful alchemy that allowed them to create the creature and the device for controlling it."

Back to the present...

"Base Omega. I don't know what to say but I think that you are now used to weirdness. A giant (creature?) appeared in distance. It may be hostile and one of the enemy's tricks." An italian eurofighter pilot reported.

"Roger Raptor-1. Stand-by for engagement. If it becomes hostile you are free to open fire."

Then the creature opened its mouth and fired a strong blast that destroyed two aircrafts.

In response, the Earth coalition opened fire on it but the creature of the skin was very hard to pierce.

"Shit! Passing to anti tank missiles." An A-10 pitot stated.

Then the missiles were fired but the creature was unfazed by them.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! We have reinforced the already tough creature's skin with barrier magic. Your machines are strong but nothing beats the ancient civilization's magic." General Calonius laughed before being hit by an artillery shell that was being fired from the Earth coalition from a very long distance.

(image not mine)

When the remote was destroyed, the Solat Alliance lost the control of the creature and all hell broke loose...

Some minutes later...

"Base omega, it seems that the creature has started attacking indiscriminately. It's our chance to concentrate fire on it." A russian pilot reported.

"Roger, all units concentrate fire on that thing!"

Then the Earth Coalition's airforce started ignoring the Solat Alliance's army that was being distracted by the creature and concentrated its fire on the objective.

Jets, artillery and some newly arrived attack helicopters released an attack so massive that its firepower was comparable to one allied Dresda bombing run during WW2.

But despite weakening the creature, the attack didn't manage to kill the monster that was only more angered by the attacks.

In fact, the creature emited a very loud "ROAR" noise and started flying towards the attackers.

Meanwhile...

"Merda! Deve essere un altro degli artefatti dell'antica civilizzazione." (Shit! It must be another artifactat of the ancient civilization). General Coppelli angrily commented.

"How do we take down a thing that was created by a superior technological civilization?" General Chang of China's People Liberation army asked.

"Maybe we could use tactical nuclear weapons but I'd prefer to not use them for now..." General Coppelli stated.

"How about a MOAB (mother of all bombs)? I have one ready for deployment and the plane that transports it it's constantly in the air rotation." General Smith of the US army proposed.

"Let's try it. Our boys in the battlelfield won't be able to hold the creature for so long..." General Coppelli concluded.

Kamar fortress..

"Shit! We will have to secure the VIP before that thing destroyes everything." A Folgore paratrooper stated while firing towards the Solat Alliance's soldiers that were climbing the fortress's walls.

"Granade!"

"Watch out! Enemy archers on your left!"

"Incoming enemy fireball!"

"Shit! These fucking dwarves brought a gatling gun to the fight and they are bombarding the walls with them!" 

(remember: the Frenic Kingdom has mid 19th century prototype technology-> see chapter 34)

Then, after a fierce fighting alongside the Lomor Empire's soldiers (that quickly realized that these earthlings were helping them) Lord Selfrud was found.

"Your highness, we are italian soldiers. We have orders to bring you back to Castir to your daughter Cassiria." One of the soldier explained to the lord.

"Cassiria, she is alive! Thank you Limir for having protected me for this long so that I'd be hable to hear this news."

"Thank you earthlings but it is my duty as a noble to stay here and fight with my men. I'm not a coward!" 

"Sir, with all the respect... It's an ORDER not a request." The italian soldier intimated by pointing his gun toward Selfrud.

"And this plea is also directed to all the surviving lords present there. We'll bring you back home." 

Then, a fireball was shot by Selfrud and it nearly hit an italian Folgore.

"I repeat... I won't leave my man to die alone and I bet that my fellow nobles will to the same..." Lord Selfrud stated.

While the soldiers and the lord were arguing a loud noise could be heard in the sky and then everyone saw a falling helicopter that was destroyed by the creature.

Meanwhile, USA's B-52 Stratofortress

"Echo-1, tango authorized for deployment."

"Roger that Base Omega! Launching in 10-9-8..."

Then the bomb was launched towards the creature that was being distracted by a far away AC-130 and when the MOAB hit a loud "BOOM" was heard.

(image not mine)

The explosion's sound attracted everyone's attention and after the smoke faded away everyone could see the creature's dead body.

After that, the generals of the Solat Alliance's army ordered to every remaing soldier to put down his weapons and to surrender to the enemy's superior weapons.

"I'm sorry my queen, I disappointed you." A Morsor's soldier stated.

Meanwhile, Kamar Fortress.

In the fort small fights were still taking place and every soldier that didn't surrender soon was killed by the Folgore soldiers.

"Lord Selfrud, now that the battle is won will you finally come with us?"

BATTLE RESULTS:

EARTH

4 jets destroyed

1 helicopter destoyed

some aircrafts damaged

10 italian FOLGORE paratroopers dead and some injured

LOMOR EMPIRE (including the previous battles)

30 thousand deaths 

10 thousand injured

many dragons, orcs, trolls, gryphons, wyverns and demihumans killed.

SOLAT ALLIANCE

50 thousand deaths (10 thousand caused by Earth and 5k by the rampaging creature)

40 thousand surrendered and many injured

many dragons, orcs, trolls, gryphons, wyverns and demihumans killed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 307 14
In the year 2026, our world will never be the same again. A mysterious portal was opened on the coast of Manila, Philippines. The world on the other...
36.1K 1.1K 22
Inspired by stories like Summoning America and GATE, this is an original work that takes place in a completly original world with a unique and fleshe...
153K 3.9K 54
Amidst escalating Chinese aggression in the Pacific, Japan and the United States maintained their strong alliance, fully aware of the looming possibi...
64.8K 2.6K 39
After a mysterious aurora borealis descended upon the Italian Peninsula, Italy and its two micro nation neighbours find themselves in a mysterious an...