*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒈�...

By R0s3Th3C4t

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏʏs ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴘᴀss. ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏: 𝑨 𝑻𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑺𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒛
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐: 𝑨 𝑭𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝑨 𝑾𝒆𝒃
ᴹᵘⁱˢᶜᵃˡ ᴹᵉᵐᵒʳʸ/ᴬ ᴺᵉʷ ᴮᵘᵈᵈʸ
ᵂᵃᶜᵏ⁻ᴬ⁻ᵂᵘᵍᵍʸ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃⁿ
ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘᵉˢ/ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵀᵒ ᵀʰᵉ ᴰᵉᵃᵗʰ
ᴱˢᶜᵃᵖⁱⁿᵍ/ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴾˡᵃⁿˢ?
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑: 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃʸᶜᵃʳᵉ/ᴺᵉʷ ᴹⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ
ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ
ᴰᵉᵉᵖᵉʳ ᴵⁿᵗᵒ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᴷⁱˢˢʸ ᴬⁿᵈ ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ
ᵀʰᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ/ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᴰᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶠᵃᶜⁱⁿᵍ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᴰᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖˡᵃⁿ
ᴾˡᵃʸʰᵒᵘˢᵉ/ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᴹᵒᵐᵐʸ/ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᴰᵒᵍᴰᵃʸ
ᵀʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ...
ᴮᵒˢˢ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵀʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡ
𝐐&𝐀

ᶜᵒᵘⁿˢᵉˡᵒʳˢ ᴼᶠᶠⁱᶜᵉ/ᶠⁱⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᴹᵒʳᵉ ᶜˡᵘᵉˢ

377 17 2
By R0s3Th3C4t

Bunzo and you soon realized both doors were locked, Bunzo pointed at the vent above, helping Bunzo climb in, he grabbed the battery and dropped it down for you to catch it. Placing the battery in, and allowing the door in front of you guys to open, Buzo high-fived you and walked through the door, walking through the door. 

Bunzo walked around the desk, and you saw a TV that looked like needing a VHS tape, Bunzo waved at you, and you saw him pointing to the battery hole, "Alright... Where's the battery.." You said looking around, Bunzo looked at each spot to find it. Bunzo saw a gray VHS Tape '𝚈/𝙽 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔!" Bunzo yelled grabbing the tape and walking over to you. You placed it in the VHS tape as the TV started playing, "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐨. 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐬. 𝐀𝐭 𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟏 𝐀𝐌, 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐨. 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲. 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬. 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡-" The TV cut off, and words on the screen appeared.

'ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ɴᴏᴡ. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴏғ ᴊᴏʏ ʜᴀs ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ.' On the TV, the TV cut off, Bunzo looked at you thinking. "𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?" he said you shook your head no, "𝚂𝚘... 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝-" "I DIDN'T DO ANY OF THIS IF THAT'S WHAT YOUR THINKiNG!" You yelled cutting him off, Bunzo stepped back "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝-" "Let's just never talk about this.." You said, walking over to the door that is opened, using the grab-pack to take the battery, locking you two in, and using the battery to open the other door. 

Walking out, walking down the hallway, walking into an office room of the 'head of School: Maria Ashokan' there was calming music in there, Bunzo walked into the room with you, you looked at him and sighed, you weren't mad at him. He could tell since you weren't asking him to leave, walking out of the room with him, you saw glowing battery holes, walked over to the room with gas, and the wall was broken.

You two heard the sound of gasping, Bunzo noticed a little Bunzo toy walked then CatNap ran at him and took him away. You and Bunzo froze, great now he's here with you two. Bunzo used his grab-pack to take the battery, walking away from there as you did the same thing. 

You placed the battery in the hole opening a door, and walking through the door, the hallway was a mess with a red light at the end. The end of the hallway said the word 'Help' but there was a message beside you and Bunzo saying 'Run'. 

Walking down the hallway Bunzo tried to open each door to find a clue, one door opened but wasn't lore he was hoping for. He ran over to you and grabbed your leg as you used the grab-pack to pull the handle to pull yourself up, clawing into the vents. Jumping gown noticing the purple hand, you switched hands and jumped up Bunzo did the same thing.

Walking through the door, it looks like you two were back in the cave, "𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛" Bunzo said, he thought you and him were already been here, but it's hard to believe you're in a different place.  Walking up the stairs looks like a puzzle, with the help of Bunzp he jumps up and uses the grab-pack to turn on the purple hand print. You jumped across since Bunzo was already on the other side.

Continuing walking, coming across a door saying 'Office' opening the door and walking in, finding to be in an office room. Walking around, Bunzo pointed to a door saying 'Head Of Playcare: Stella Greyber' You remebered her, she was the voice in the VHS Tape from Make-A-Friend, when you first step foot in the factory, even in the Game-Station.

You walked in the room right away, looked for clues in her office. You remembered her when everything didn't go wrong, she was very sweet and kind. You sometimes wondered if she knew what happened, hopefully papers on her desk or around the room might help you. Bunzo found a VHS Tape, you turned and noticied him puting the tape in. You walked over to him watching the TV as it started playing. "𝑶𝒉, 𝑴𝒓. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓𝒔. 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒎? 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏! 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆, 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒕!" You heard foosteps in the background in the Tape,"𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏?" 

"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐌𝐫. 𝐋𝐮𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐠'𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬... 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡." Mr. Hartmann said

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆. 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆... 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅. (𝑪𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒕) 𝑰 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑱𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆."

"𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭" Mrs. Hartmann said

"𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈! 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓-... 𝑶𝒉..."

"𝐖-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?" Mrs. Hartmann said

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔... 𝑩𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔"

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬?... 𝐖-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬?" Mrs. Hartmann said

"𝑰-𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝑼𝒉𝒎... 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎, 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔.. "𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈""

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧!?... 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧!?" Mrs. Hartmann said

"𝐌𝐬. 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤!?" Mr. Hartmann said

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰!?" Mrs. Hartmann said

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰?!" Mr. Hartmann said

"𝑰-𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕... 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚"

The tv cut off, Bunzo looked at you as you looked at him "I guess she never knew until then" you said, "𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝'𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜" You nod, Bunzo looked at a vent and pulled it open as a key went down, he held it as you two walked out. He unlocked the door in the office walking out into an hallway.

He and stopped so did you, there was a CraftyCorn cut-out, you used the grab-pack and pressed the button "𝑯-𝑯𝒊... 𝑰'𝒎 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒚𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒏. 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆!"

"𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔! 𝑵𝒐𝒘, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅?"

"𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆!"

"𝑶𝒖𝒕?... 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕"

"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆... 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆"

"𝑮𝑰𝑽𝑬 𝑰𝑻 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬! (𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄)"

(Skill issue couldn't find red)

You two looked at each other and shrugged, walking down the stairs and saw a huge crack on the ceiling with pipes leaking water, the while thing was broken off. You used the grab-pack to pull the yellow puller, and pulled up as Bunzo climbed your back. You two crawled in the vent's, using the red hand to light the way, taking the left and dropped down, the red was filled with red smoke, you put on the gas mask as Bunzo put on his.

the room had each door with people's names one it, there were wires with battery holes, need to find battery's for each one. Bunzo went in a room and saw a power breaker and opened it, it hand a green power for the green hand, and it needed to be powered, Bunzo walked over t you and told you about it, "Let's split up to find battery's" he nodded.

Each room had the same thing, you realized your in the room CatNap took the Bunzo Bunny toy, which meant you could get the battery on the other side, using the grab-pack to get the battery. Holding it in hand, placing the battery in opening a door, you opened the breaker needed power. You sighed, Bunzo opened a breaker with power, you placed the green hand on it, making it glow green placing it on the unpowered breakers that needed power. 

It was done as the door opened, walking in there was yet another puzzle to be done, taking off the gas mask. you and Bunzo worked together to complete it, placing one last battery pulling the switch up, it didn't open which you and Bunzo  made it where it would allow the door to open, after that was finished the door opened as you two walked in, hearing jazz music in the room, walked up the blue boxed like stairs both of you crawling in the vents.

Putting on the gas mask as red smoke was in there, it was confusing with the red mask in the wall but the two of you jumped out of the vent's. In a hallway filled with Red Smoke, grabbing a battery, CatNap jumped down and ripped off the gas mask you had on, Bunzo froze and acted like a dead toy, CatNap slammed the door shut after that.

You fell asleep into the nightmare that CatNap put you in...

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐘/𝐍 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐘/𝐍 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟏,𝟔𝟎𝟎

𝟒/𝟏/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 969 28
"𝘒𝘪𝘥𝘴, 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘠/𝘕!!" " 𝘏𝘐 𝘠/𝘕!!" ╰┈➤ ✧.*𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Y/n comes back to the old Playtime Co. to find her...
39.5K 556 40
𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦...
1.5K 47 8
╰☆☆ A little collection of short stories for the game; Poppy Playtime !! ☆☆╮ •|☆✨𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧.ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ!🌕☆•|
1.4M 58.9K 41
"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴘᴀ?", ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀ...