(Murder drones) what if N had...

By nightmareking612

What if N had a sister that will be interesting won't it so why not add her? This is basically just a little... More

Goth girl anime lover vs wholesome killer siblings
A finale
O's redemption arc
Absolute Solver?
HeAtBeAt
Back together again!
Russian doll vs edgy anime bingewatcher n friends
A murderers apartment
Camping!
solver bloodshed
Home
Stains in memories
Memory regained
Cabin fever offices
The sentinels
A great sacrifice 😔
...
To be UNDEFEATABLE
A flash back full of Lab fever
Rising horror
Supporting me (updated with flashback for reasons)
Mass destruction

Below the surface.

343 15 10
By nightmareking612

(Totally not a fnaf reference)

Uzi, N, O, Echo, P and Tessa both land out of the elevator and underground as the elevator is blocked by falling rocks.

N: (o o) ....(ò ó) *rapid fires missals at the rocks on desperation on saving V. After that not working, he aggressively pulls the boulders out the way.* UZI!!! HELP!!! USE YOUR SOLVER!!! (ò ó)

O: ! *blocks rocks flying at her*

Tessa: N, WATCH IT!!

N turns around to see Uzi having to split a rock that was flying at her in half.

Uzi: *Panting and whimpering in fear* I... don't think I sh-should... I'm sorry, N...

N: !!! Oh, no, no. It's okay. Uzi, I -- I am so sor-

Tessa: *Brandishing her blade* Enough, N!

O: (wtf?) *stands up*

Tessa: We'll save V after we finish here. *she said, with a bit of irritation in her voice. She turns to uzi* Uzi, let's have you sit this one out, eh? Box over there. Robots like boxes, right?

Uzi: What? No, I-

Tessa: N.

O: ? *looks at N*...

N: ...(ó ò)...Uzi, there, um... might be some stuff down here that you don't want to see...

Uzi: *Gets up*...Ohhhh, what the hell is going on?

N: Nothing!

O: NOTHING?! You've been acting weird ever since ww got down here!

Tessa: ........

Echo: ...*eye roll*

P: L-let's not start an argument, please?

O: respectfully, shut the f#ck up.

P: ......

O: N, explanation. Now

N: W-w we don't know everything yet, but... *Turns to face Tessa* We're not gonna hurt you (ò ó). OK?

O: ...(ò ō)

Uzi: ...Hurt me?

O:....*slowly looks at N*....

All of a sudden uzis solver went out of control again via trying to make a bull hole. Luckily she manages to stop it, however it caused a cave collapse that will separate them.

N: ! *tries approaching uzi*

Uzi: *takes a step backwards*

Echo: ?!?! *trying to cover herself from the boulders.*

P: ?!?!

O: *looks where N and Uzi are*
...

the rocks separated them both

Black screen.

(Meanwhile)

On the surface we see our long to be given back screen time pals Thad and Lizzie, doing something.

Thad: Aaand you won't tell me why we're wandering around 'cause...?

Lizzie: *on her phone* I'm a good friend, and secrets are blackmail. And it's not about football.

Thad: Okay. Does your secret friend want to know about football, or-

The ground trembles, sending the nearby car alarms to go off, and Lizzie and Thad to be lifted a little bit into the air-WTF IS THIS FORCE POWER?!?! IM SORRY I THOUGHT I WAS WRITING A POOR MURDERDRONE FAN FIC NOT A F#CKING STAR WARS STORY. ahem anyway....After a few seconds, they land back on the ground. They look over to see that Tessa's ship has made its way over and lands on the corpse spire they were walking to for...some... reason. J flies out and into the cave in front of them.

Thad: ...So, is that related to the thing you're looking fo--

Lizzie: No.
...
...
...
...
...
...
Lizzie: *Laughs* Yeah, yeah. No, it is. *goes back to watching sh1tty TikTok vids of people twerking to music*

(Meanwhile...)

N wakes up. His hand has been pinned underneath a boulder.

N: UZI! UZI!!!

Nothing.

N: ...! *sees O laying on the floor* O! Help me!

O: .......<SYS status: "dead" af> *her head isn't facing him so he can't see her screen*

N: *reaches and tugs her tail* O?

O: ...*shhhhoooot she's unconscious*

He realizes the only way to find Uzi and to...hopefully wake O up, is to free himself. He turns his free arm into a saw.

N: *Bracing himself* I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this...!

Before he could proceed, he hears a faint giggle coming from the other end of the tunnel. He looks forward and sees someone waving at him.......

V?

*eerie silence*

N: (0 0)........AHHH-!!!!

(Meanwhile)

Uzi: *After some running, Uzi stops to catch her breath. She stops to look at a sign on board.*

"Dear OF Staff (human),
Due to lack of progress in units (sans 048), Team 06 (Ridley) is tasked with reattempting 002's recovery VIA failsafe USB (660b). THE EXPECTED COMPLETION DATE IS:
Sept. 27, 11:59."

"don't all die and almost let it out again lol
we're pretty mad but mostly scared about that"

After examining the board for a little bit, she continues to make her way into the shaft when she comes across some skeletons, one of which is holding a lantern. She takes the lantern, then runs in the opposite direction while doing "I'm watching you" gestures at it.

(Meanwhile...)

V?: I missed you, N.

N: *Trying to free himself* T-Thank you, mine shaft trauma ghost! I can hear you fine from there!

V?: You know, you're one of the main reasons *Her voice glitches.* I̶ ̵w̵a̸n̵t̵e̵d̵ ̵y̵o̶u̷r̵ ̴t̵e̷a̵m̷ ̴t̶o̴ ̴r̶e̵t̸a̸i̴n̶ ̸y̴o̴u̸r̴ ̶p̸e̴r̶s̵o̶n̵a̸l̵i̶t̷i̴e̸s̵.̸

N stops.

V?: Y̸o̸u̵ a̴n̶d̸ ̴y̸o̵u̵r̸ ̴s̸i̶s̷t̸e̷r̵ ̷a̸l̵w̴a̴y̷s̴ ̷s̸u̶r̶p̸r̷i̵s̵e̸d̷ ̷m̷e̶.̸

She makes the lantern above go out as she drags N towards her.

Cyn: Loved doing anything.

She embraces him.

N then finds himself in a large city setting. Holding a dead body... he realises what's happening and drops the body to observe what's happening. Drones are flying all around and eating flesh as the screams of civilians can be heard.

This....was earth...

V/J: *fly down on a corpse and they start eating it like vicious animals*

Above, a helicopter attempts to shoot them, but is dragged and destroyed by a large tentacle.

O: *flying in the air and shoots a bunch of missals at a tank* ( (X

(Now N finds himself back in the shaft.)

ACCESS DENIED
CONTACT ADMIN
"DARKXWOLF17"

Solver: Thanks for clearing the way on this planet, too. Let's eat.

The Solver drags a screaming N and a knocked out O further into the shaft.

(Meanwhile)

Uzi has made her way to the abandoned cathedral. She looks at her mother's collar and puts it on her neck... she takes off into the air and heads towards the structure.

Once inside, she looks around and flies to the top of the partially ruined chandelier. She stares down at the massive hole in the ground when something catches her attention. A techno song is playing on a monitor.

She makes her way over, and stops the song. (that song better be in the ost because if not i swear to the singularity I will start the singularity again in real life) she sits down, and sees in the monitor that a video is paused. She rewinds and hits play...............

Uzi: ...

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 304 11
- you, Y/N, an engineer and artist, who lived a normal life before N, a disassembly drone, came into your life. - watch your life go up and down as...
7.8K 192 13
Hi, This is the first story I'll be working on, so apologies in advance if it doesn't get updated for a while. All rights to the setting and charact...
25.6K 289 6
Main reaction will be to the web series in particular. I won't do reactions to fan content, this is to the show. Maybe I could do some minor filler r...
14K 241 11
Hi, if your reading this then this story is discontinued... But I am making a remake of it, so go check that out! I'm to lazy to come up with a descr...