IDGAF

Par bobsburgers247

Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out an... Plus

Part 1 ~ Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 16

1.1K 33 10
Par bobsburgers247

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 25th
Sunday, 7:33 P.M.

"Y'all wanna go to dinner? We should go out to eat." My brother Taurus asked.

"Y'all wanna go?" Von asked everyone and everyone agreed.

"Let me ask Ari and imma go get her." I said picking up my phone and Taurus nodded.

zero👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽: u wanna go to dinner with my brother and everyone?

ari💎: lemme tell u about your perfect timing
ari💎: i most definitely will be coming
ari💎: u gone come get me?😏

zero👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽: duh bitch im about to be on my way rn

ari💎: okay text me when u outside

"Alright. I'm going to get Ari." I said standing up and getting my purse and Von immediately snapped his head up when I said I was leaving.

"Aight. I'll text you when we there. Just follow my location." Taurus said.

"Alright. All y'all drive safe. Be safe." I said opening the door.

"Drive safe Zero." Taurus said and I left out. As I was making my way downstairs I FaceTimed Ari.

"Oh you wanna spill the tea RIGHT NOW?" Ari said as soon as she answered making me laugh.

"Wait till I get in the car and close this door because there is TOO much to tell you friend." I said rushing to the car and she laughed. When I got in the car I closed and locked the door and set my phone up so she could see me.

"Tell me everything!" Ari said and right as I was about to say something my phone buzzed and me and Ari looked at the camera because I know she heard that and we laughed.

"And that is the tea texting me right now." I said picking up my phone and she laughed.

von💗: i luv seein yo ass walk away but i hate when u leave

zero💋: leave me be von😭

von💗: yeen even leave yet i still see yo ass inna parking lot
von💗: i should come downstairs and fuck the shit outta u in yo car

zero💋: von im on the phone

von💗: u dont know how to put the phone on mute ma ?

zero💋: von let me drive

von💗: fine ma
von💗: drive safe

I set my phone back up and started the car up and Ari laugh.

"You sexting yo man?" Ari asked and i rolled my eyes.

"He was- that's not my man." I pointed putting the car in reverse and she laughed.

"Okayyyyyy tell me what happened." Ari whined as I started backing the car up out of the spot.

"So when I first got here we were just sitting listening to the beats. And I was on my phone like hold up. The fuck am I even here for and we not smoking." I said rolling my eyes.

"So I was like, imma text Gio. But nobody had woods so I volunteered to go to the store. Then Von was like I'll go with you. I could t even jump and say no because then it would be suspicious like why can't Von come with you?" I said and Ari nodded.

"Right right right." Ari said.

"So we go, get in the car. And we're having casual conversation. Just choppin it up. I get the weed and then we go in the store and he's like "get whatever you want" and I'm like "whateva i want?"." I said smiling and Ari laughed.

"We know your ass loves when everyone else pays." She said.

"I wouldn't have it no other way." I said.

"So then we get in the car and he's like you wanna smoke a blunt without them? Nigga duh. So after we smoked we started looking at each other. And then I was noticing like...you is kinda...fine as hell..." I said trailing off and she laughed.

"So we was kissing or whatever and I was like Von I got a man. And he was like I don't give a fuck. So we started kissing some more. And friend. When I tell you he fucked the absolute SHIT outta me in his backseat I mean...he-what? He did that." I said making her crack up laughing.

"So now you have a man but you fucked Von. Let's compare the dicks. Let's start by size." Ari said smiling doing her makeup and I laughed.

"Ummm size? Von is taking it. But Jay has some length to him. Von beating him by just a inch I think." I said and she nodded.

"But it all comes down to who's better in bed?..." She said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Von. Hands down. Babyyyyyyy. Von made me come like 3 times in that car. Von is THAT." I said making her laugh.

"Would you fuck Von again? Besides just in that car?" She asked.

"I already did." I said and her eyes went wide.

"WHEN?" She gasped.

"When we came back in the studio after we smoked. It was like right after I texted you. I went to the bathroom and he followed me talking about "i know you want this shit again. you ca come to my house". And I'm like oh? And then we fucked right there. He gets DOWN he does not play at all." I said shaking my head and she laughed.

"So that time was good too?" She said.

"This nigga don't miss." I said making her crack up laughing.

"Okay okay okay. But are you going to do it AGAIN?" She asked.

"I'm a little conflicted. Because that dick is something serious. But I just feel a way cheating on Jay after crying all this time about being cheated on." I said.

"But this is different. It's not like you cheated unprovoked. Jay cheated on you before. And cheated again...with your friend. It's only right you get your lick back and fuck a RICH ass rapper. Cause why is he playing like my bitch not fine as hell and pulls way more niggas than he pulls bitches." Ari said ranting for a minute and I laughed.

"Ari I know all that. But you don't fight fire with fire. And I already told him I forgive him. So to turn around and cheat is just contradicting." I said.

"It's not contradicting. I forgive you BUT I'm gonna get my lick back real quick. And that you did. He was playing. So you played better." She shrugged.

"I still don't think I should keep fucking Von." I said shaking my head.

"I think you should. Do you wanna suck and fuck a dick Yana just did?" She said I thought about it actually.

"But—"

"I say you keep fucking Von. Get some of Von money because he is going to inevitably spend money on you. And still take Jay's money. 2 separate incomes." Ari said and I laughed.

"But...what about Jay?" I said.

"The fuck about him. You're still gonna play in his face. Friend I think Von just wants to fuck. And that's cool. As long as he's trickin too." She said making me laugh.

"Friend I'll think about it." I said pulling up to Ari's building.

"I'll convince you further in the car." She said making me laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

My Mad Diary Par Makayla

Roman pour Adolescents

278 9 10
( NOT WRITING THIS ANYMORE IT MAKES NO SENSE) A girl discovers another guy who helps her move on after her lover betrays her, but after that, she is...
3.4K 171 18
Jimin is in love with his best friend, he thinks. Then Min Yoongi walks into his life and makes everything much more complicated.
636K 14.7K 47
Dayvon meets a Girl, She quiet but not mute, she just stays to herself, She does rap and sing, She do got a lot of pain and hurt deep down in her BUT...
13.4K 452 43
Von and durk meet again after a fallen relationship during teenage years but what happens when they run back into each other after all these years?