RIVALS ; t.karasu

By karasutabito

'so, you got a 98 in chemistry?' 'i swear i'm gonna beat your ass, karasu.' ( karasu tabito x reader ) More

00
01
02
03
05

04

201 12 40
By karasutabito

'And if I do...?'

The world seemed to halt as the words escaped Tabito's mouth. [Name] couldn't focus on anything that wasn't Tabito—the sounds of traffic and the slow humming of the rain seemed non-existent to her. She couldn't believe it.

'Wha...' she opens her mouth to speak but is immediately cut off by the sound of Tabito's laughter.

'Man, yer so fun to tease,' he says between his laughing fits.

Of course! As if the day couldn't get even worse... now she was put into such an embarrassing state because of him. Her feelings of shame were evident across her face with the way her blood flowed to her cheeks, making them blush a deep shade of red.

Most girls would flush in crimson due to their feelings of affection towards Tabito but [Name] couldn't imagine ever doing that for him of all men.

She'd much rather go back to her toxic German ex than spend a single night with him...

'Tabito you—'

'Oh come on [Name], I'd never want anyone like you... can't believe ya actually fell for that when yer the smart one...' he said between fits of laughter.

'Hmph!' was all she managed to say as she was too embarrassed to even form a correct sentence.

So instead, she decided to open her phone and scroll endlessly on her twitter account:

Her fingers then mindlessly moved onto the people she was following—her friends:

Slowly, her hands travelled towards her dearly detested rival's account too:

And then, it involuntarily moved towards the "blocked" section of her account where she saw the user of the only person she ever blocked on twitter—her ex;

She let out a sigh as she scrolled through the few tweets he had posted though her stalking was cut short by Tabito.

'Why're ya stalking him again?' he asks—his question makes her immediately shut her twitter app off.

'I'm not—'

'I clearly saw ya scrolling through the pictures of his modeling sesh',' he says. She hated how observant he was—though she can't deny he was much more attentive than that blonde.

'Okay so I was stalking him! Why do you care?' she shots back.

'Nothing ta do with me, it'll jus mess up yer healing journey.'

'I'm healed alright!'

'But a healed person wouldn't stalk their ex on twitter, ya know?' she could hear him smirk.

'Leave me alone,' she says.

'A'right fine but I'm jus sayin', he was never good for ya so don't even think about texting him again.'

'As if you know who's good for me.'

'Well...' he trails of... 'We're at ya house!'

That was odd. Tabito's statements were weird, as if he cared about her and her well being.

'I see, I'll get going then...' she manages to say; she tried to diffuse the tension but somehow made it more awkward.

She stepped out of the car and was so grateful that the parking spot in her house was covered by a roof so she wouldn't have to deal with the rain.

Once she was out, she tried to pull off Tabito's blazer from her shoulders but was stopped by him.

'Keep it, I know ya feel cold,' he says.

'But—'

'Keep it, I insist,' he smiles.

Guess she had no choice but to keep his coat that was now drenched in water.

'I'll see ya after the weekend, bye [Name]!' he waved as he drove off and as she entered her house.

She rushed towards her room and carefully put Tabito's blazer in the washing machine. A clean jacket is the least she could do for him after all the help he gave her.

Still, an uneasy feeling lingered within her.

After she was done, she opened twitter again and went to his account. She opened up his DMs to her.

She stared for only a few moments then her fingers started to work against her will as she typed out something:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.2K 35
Bill and Stan meet at summer camp through their friends Richie and Eddie. They end up sharing a bunk with them. Stan has always had feelings for Bil...
483K 19.7K 47
Jeon Junkook, son of Korea's most successful man i.e. CEO of Jeon Corporation, filthy rich, arrogant and college hearthrobe. Kim taehyung that one lo...
674K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
ocean eyes By  

Fanfiction

13.4K 331 26
blue lock various ― a book filled with badly written blue lock one-shots and hope for the best that people would enjoy.