Ms. Anderson

By hotformilfs

Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fr... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

9.5K 254 144
By hotformilfs

It's Wednesday, which means calculus class is up first. I'm not looking forward to it. The thought of facing Mr. Bayron right now isn't exactly appealing. Jennifer sits beside me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hey," she greets me with a smile.

"Hey," I smile back at her. "Any plans this afternoon?" I ask her, trying to shift my focus.

"I'm going shopping with my mom for my outfit for the party," she says, clearly excited.

"Omg! I can't wait to see it. Have you decided on the vibe? Dress, pants, or maybe a skirt?" I question, getting as excited as her.

"I'm not sure yet, but probably a dress," she replies just as the teacher walks in. He's wearing tight-fitted pants that accentuate his already small and skinny frame. It's a bit too revealing for my taste, and I could do without seeing all of that.

As Mr. Bayron begins his lesson, the sound of his voice irritates me. It's like nails on a chalkboard, grating against my ears and making it hard to concentrate. I try to focus on the lesson, but my mind keeps drifting back to Hannah.

I can't help but replay the events of yesterday in my head. The way she was so considerate, making sure everything was okay with me before anything happened. It's hot, to say the least.

Lost in thought, I find myself smiling, but I quickly erase it from my face. I don't want anyone to notice, especially Mr. Bayron. The last thing I need is another 'talk' with him about paying attention in class.

The bell rings, and I practically bolt out of the classroom. Biology is up next, and we have a small test waiting for us. It's not too difficult, just a way for the teacher to check if we were paying attention in the last class.

After that, it's chemistry. The lesson is all theoretical, focusing on molecules and their structures. It's a bit dry, but I manage to keep myself engaged by doodling in my notebook. I've found that drawing helps me remember things better and keeps my mind from wandering too much. Except for now, my mind is consumed by thoughts of Hannah, and I can't help but feel excited for this afternoon. We made plans to meet at her place, and I'm feeling a mix of nerves and curiosity. After what happened yesterday, I'm not entirely sure what to expect, but I'm eager to find out.

The bell rings and I walk to English class. I spot Jennifer on my way and she approaches me.

"Hey, since Mr. Bayron cut us off earlier, I didn't get to ask if you have any plans for this afternoon?" she asks as we step into the classroom.

"Yeah, I'm meeting someone later," I respond casually, hoping she won't pry further. But as if sensing my evasion, she becomes curious.

"Who are you meeting with?" she questions, a mischievous grin forming as she gestures toward my neck. "Could it be the one who left you that mark?" She points to the visible hickey, causing me to flush with embarrassment. Quickly, I make up an excuse.

"No one you'd know and I just walked into a door," I smile shyly, hoping to deflect her attention. Jennifer playfully rolls her eyes, clearly unconvinced, as Ms. Anderson enters the room. I discreetly admire her, as I often do, only to hear Jennifer snort beside me. I glance at her, and she shakes her head knowingly.

"She's the door you walked into, isn't she?" She whispers, a smile playing at the corner of her lips.

"What? No. That's not- I mean- just no," I whisper back, stumbling over my words, but Jennifer's expression tells me she's not buying it.

"It's okay if you don't want to share, but maybe keep your crush a bit more discreet. You're practically drooling over her," she teases before returning her attention to her book.

As Ms. Anderson starts speaking, I lean to the side, resting my elbow on the table while biting my pen. I can't help but admire her as I daydream about what will happen later, hoping I'll see more of her.

Our eyes connect, pulling me back to the present moment. I sit up straight and check in with Jennifer to see what I've missed. She's busy writing, so I quickly scribble down a few things, hoping Ms. Anderson didn't notice my distraction, although I have a feeling she probably did.

The bell rings, and once again, nerves flutter through me. I gather my things, bid Jennifer farewell, and wait until everyone clears out before shutting the door behind them. When I turn around, I find Ms. Anderson focussed on her computer screen. Hesitantly, I walk over and sit on a desk in front of hers. She glances up briefly before returning her focus to the screen, leaving me unsure of what to say.

"So, why were you so distracted?" she questions, her eyes still fixed on the screen.

"I- I wasn't," I lie, prompting her to look up.

"Don't lie to me," she warns, her tone firm, making me a little uneasy. "Just tell me what you were thinking about," she adds, her voice softening as she notices my reaction.

"I wasn't thinking anything," I lie again, which makes her stand up before approaching me.

"You know I can always tell when you're lying, right?" she remarks, and I subtly shake my head. "You have a habit of fiddling with your ring when you're nervous or lying. And it's always the ring on your middle finger," she points out, and I realize I've been unconsciously playing with it. "So, what was I doing?" she whispers, stepping closer, her presence enveloping me.

"What?" I stammer, uncertain of her meaning.

"Were you thinking about me?" she clarifies, moving even nearer. "What was I doing?" she repeats, trailing her fingers over my necklace.

"You weren't really doing anything," I admit, feeling a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed, Emily. Just tell me," she whispers, gently cupping my cheek, making me meet her gaze.

"You weren't really doing anything because I was," I confess, meeting her eyes. There's a glint in her eyes that I can't place, but I know she's turned on.

"Let's go to my place," she whispers in my ear before stepping away. I exhale slowly before rising to my feet, following her out.

The car ride is silent, tension and excitement hanging thick in the air. As she takes the wheel, I steal glances at her, admiring her profile. Her hands grip the steering wheel, and I notice the subtle veins beneath her skin. Her side view is flawless, with a small nose, full lips, and hair cascading around her face in an elegant frame. She's perfect, and I can't resist admiring her beauty every chance I get.

As she parks the car, she turns to me, granting me a chance to lose myself in the depths of her mesmerizing blue eyes.

"What?" she asks, a playful smile dancing on her lips.

"You're beautiful," I say, leaning back against the headrest. Her smile softens, and a gentle warmth fills her eyes as she leans in for a kiss. Her lips are velvety soft as she kisses me with a slow, passionate intensity. Tenderly, her hand glides over my cheek before she draws back.

"Shall we head inside?" she murmurs, her warm breath brushing against my skin. I nod in agreement before following her lead, stepping out of the car.

As we enter, she closes the door behind us and motions towards the living room. It's incredibly cozy, with a plush couch and a large, fluffy rug sprawled out in front of it. Above the fireplace, the TV hangs, the room is enhanced by numerous twinkling lights that adorn the space, creating a beautiful ambiance in the evening. The living room seamlessly transitions into the kitchen, which boasts a bright atmosphere with accents of green.

"Are you hungry?" she questions, preparing a wrap for herself.

"Sure," I reply, and she kindly prepares one for me as well.

We settle onto the couch, enjoying our meal together as we sit close, pressed against each other, focused on the television show. As I finish my food, I place my plate on the small table in front of us, and Hannah does the same.

After a few minutes, I sense her gaze on me. I glance over, finding her lightly biting her lip, making me go feral. She notices my reaction and in a bold move, she straddles me. My hands instinctively find their place on her waist while her arms loop behind my neck, silently asking permission. Responding to her unspoken question, I lean in, making her press herself more against me as she kisses me hungrily.

I draw her nearer, my hands caressing her legs before delicately tugging her shirt out of her pants, causing a soft moan to escape her lips. As I begin unbuttoning her shirt, she gently pulls away.

"Are you absolutely certain you want this?" she asks, her eyes scanning mine for reassurance.

"I am," I affirm with a nod, leaning in once more. But she gently pushes me back.

"Then let's head upstairs," she suggests, extending her hand for me to take. Leading the way, she guides me up to her bedroom. Still holding my hand, she closes the door behind us and gently pushes me against it.

Once again, her lips find mine, seeking entry, and I part my lips slightly in response. As our kiss deepens, my hands return to her buttons, undoing them one by one until her shirt slips off her shoulders. Breaking the kiss, I take a moment to appreciate her beauty. She's wearing a black lace bra, accentuating her curves gorgeously.

"Enjoying the view?" she teases with a smirk.

"Very much so," I reply before pulling her close for another kiss. I can feel her smile against my lips as I reach for her pants while she starts removing my shirt.

Breaking the kiss, she takes a moment to admire me. As I contemplate making a similar remark, she trails kisses along my neck, her hands deftly undoing my button. With a swift motion, she removes my pants, and I step out of them. Eager to reciprocate, I move to remove her pants, but she gently pushes me away.

Standing before me, she maintains eye contact as she slowly peels off her own pants. Matching underwear adorns her figure, and I'm overwhelmed with desire. Unable to resist any longer, I lean in, guiding her back until she's sitting on the edge of the bed. Placing my knee between her legs, I evoke another soft moan from her lips.

"God, Emily," she breathes into the kiss, sending a shiver down my spine. As she leans back on her elbows, I lean over her, the pressure of my knee heightening her arousal. Before I realize it, she rolls us over and straddles me again. Propping myself up on my elbows, I watch as her fingers trace a path to the back of my bra. With a silent question in her eyes, she seeks permission, and I nod in response. Slowly, she unclasps it, never breaking eye contact. As the bra falls away, she leans in to kiss me once more, her hands trailing sensuously over my sides before finding their way to my breasts.

After unclasping her bra, I take the lead and roll us over once more. As much as I like her to touch me, I want to be the one pleasing her today. I plant kisses along her neck, searching for her sweet spot. As I find it, I begin to suck on it slowly, making her groan. Meanwhile, my hands explore her breasts, massaging them gently as I continue to kiss her neck. Sensing her squirming beneath me, I guide my fingers to her nipples, stimulating them while my mouth starts to make its way down.

She props herself up on her elbows once again, prompting me to pause and check in with her, ensuring her comfort with our actions. With a slight nod of approval, I proceed, taking one of her nipples into my mouth, causing her to tilt her head back in pleasure.

"Fuck," she exhales softly as I suck on it tenderly, while stimulating the other one with my fingers. Shifting positions, I take her other nipple into my mouth, granting me another groan of pleasure as my tongue glides over it before I start sucking on it. As she arches her back in response, a smile tugs at my lips, knowing I'm the cause of her pleasure.

I kiss her lips again and she pulls me in closer by my cheeks, while my hand trails down her body until it reaches her panties.

"May I?" I whisper, and she nods, urging me on with another kiss. I break away momentarily before sliding her panties off. As I glance up to ensure her consent, I find her still on board, so I proceed to lower myself. With a slow, deliberate movement, my tongue traces over her folds, drawing a sharp intake of breath from her lips as she closes her eyes in bliss. Gradually, I focus my attention on her clit, applying gentle suction that causes her to fall back in ecstasy. Continuing to suck gently, I gradually insert two fingers inside her.

"Oh, God," she gasps, her breath growing heavier with each passing second. I withdraw my mouth and place my thumb on her clit, knowing it can stimulate more. Sensing her tightening around my fingers, she begins to clutch the sheets, prompting me to increase my pace.

"Fuck, Emily. I'm coming," she groans, and I eagerly take one of her nipples back into my mouth, aiming to heighten her pleasure even further. As she begins to shudder, I sense her reaching the peak of ecstasy. With a moan, she arches her back, her release washing over her as she comes, her walls trembling with pleasure before relaxing once more.

Breathing heavily, she watches intently as I withdraw my fingers, bringing them to my mouth. She groans softly at the sight, pulling me closer, craving the taste of our intimacy as she eagerly leans in for a kiss.

We share a kiss, lost in each other's presence once again, but I pull back before things heat up too much. Tonight, I'm not expecting anything in return, and I want her to know that. So, I pull the covers over us and settle down beside her, enjoying the closeness we share.

A/N
I'm so sorry to keep you waiting for so long! Homework made me unable to update, but I'm in vacation now so I'm hoping to update more regularly:)

I hope you enjoyed it and let me know if there's anything you'd like to see!

Regards
~ N💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.2K 25
| teacherxstudent | trouble on the tip of her tongue and an unnecessary rebellious attitude, a senior student learns some manners in a way not expect...
3.1M 94.2K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
864K 24.1K 35
*** before you read*** this book has mention of drug abuse, abusive relationships, suicide and rape that might trigger viewers. The 18 year old Rache...
295K 6K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...