Infinitely Attracted

By selectivelySocial_JM

"How can you kiss my sister?" Avantika came near them and asked with her hands on his hips. Little angry at w... More

01 | No show
02 | To Mylapore
03 | First Touch
04 | Demands & Past
05 | Flashback
06 | Chennai to Coimbatore
07 | eyes on her
08 | Silent Speaker
09 | R for?
10 | Family Dinner
11 | Adamant Raghu
12 | Stubborn Advika
13 | All is well
14 | Engaged
15 | Quality Time
16 | Broken Heart
17 | Advika Raghunath
19 | Patch up
20 | Happy Moments
21 | Epilogue

18 | Ignorance

997 81 140
By selectivelySocial_JM

Thanks for waiting. Kindly drop in your comments as it would let me know how far you like the story

~~~~~~~~~~Warning: Mild mature scenes ahead~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advika and Raghu came out changing to a different attire. They together received blessings from the elders.

Suddenly they felt the sexual tension, eagerness and anticipations high. They were trying really hard to suppress the smile that was emanating from their lips.

Seeing Raghu suppressing his smile, Vasundhara asked, " Why are you smiling like a mad fellow? what happened?"

Raghu just smiled at her shaking his head and went to his room. Sivaraman threw his arms around Vasu's shoulders.

"en agraharathu paikinkili una vachu nan epdi rendu pulla pethenu enake acharyama iruku" 

(I am really surprised how I managed to make you pregnant twice)

Vasu gave him a cute glare.

"seri.. seri.. namba roomku polama? (ok.. ok.. less tension... shall we go to our room?)

"Shameless.." Vasundhara bet him slightly on his shoulders and walked forward, ignoring him.

"I just asked her to come for sleeping. what did she think?" Siva wondered and followed her. 

~~~~~~~

Raghu was in his room, when Advika came inside locking the door. She came near him and placed the milk on the side table. Raghu was standing near her waiting impatiently for her to keep the milk on the table.

Advika turned towards him. In a flash, his lips were on hers, kissing feistily. His one hand tightened her waist , while the other marched up on her back pulling her even more closer to him. Her hands involuntarily surrounded his shoulders.

After a steamy kiss, they broke apart panting.  "you are such a good kisser" she said fisting his shirt.

" I have never tasted anything so good as your lips" he murmured against her lips and dived in for another hungry kiss, holding the nape of her neck. Advika gave him a tough competition by devouring his lips in return for the assault, he is doing with hers. 

"oh God.. Avi.. you make me go insane" he moaned and hugged her tight. His hands roaming around her back, without any restraints.

Nuzzling his nose on her neck, he peppered butterfly kisses from collarbone, throat, chin and corner of the mouth. 

He looked at her with passion and desire same as hers. He clutched her hair ,pulling her head back and kissed below the throat. 

"Aahh...." moaned Advika. Her moan was no way in helping him control. It induced his desire more. His actions ignited her as well. 

She took his face on her hands and latched her lips on his. The kiss grew intense making the world around them disappear.  

Raghu moved Advika back and together they fell on the soft bed. He pinned her hands above her head and came on top of her, plastering quick kisses all over her face. 

He removed the gold chain from her neck and unpinned the saree. His hands clutched the newly tied thali. Advika caught hold of his hand thinking he might take it as well. 

"no.. never I will take this out" he said and dipped his face on to her collarbone and started with kisses. His weakness , her neck was inducing the desires he was controlling so far. 

He bit her neck sensually eliciting a sexy moan from her. His hands travelled on her upper body , tracing each and every part slowly which was not touched by any other. 

He did not want to leave any opportunity unexplored. They wanted this moment to be special, this kiss to be special. Their chemistry was so intense. Advika flipped him back on to the bed and came on top of him. 

She became dominant and started with tantalizing kiss. Raghu's hands roamed around her back,  releasing the blouse buttons at the back. In a flash of second, he unhooked the bra as well , without removing the blouse from her body yet. 

In  a swift motion, he towered over her and  gave freedom to her blouse. Advika's hands started unbuttoning his shirt while kissing him. 

Raghu detached for a second to remove his shirt off him. Removing her already unhooked bra, he threw it on the floor leaving her half naked.

He held her hands tight at both the sides preventing her from moving. Starting with kissing from her chin, he slowly moved down , from the throat, all the way to the chest. A low moan escaped from her mouth.

Raghu dipped his head on the valley of her breast and kneaded one of her breast with his hands. Advika was squirming with his actions, which was making her feel amaze. 

Before she could recognize the breath of him near her breast, Raghu wrapped his  mouth on it, running his tongue. 

"Raghu..." she arched her back in pleasure when he sucked her nipple gently. 

He drove her crazy by flipping his tongue on the nipple. Advika tugged his hair tight, due to the new raw sensation that was consuming her. Moving to the other breast,  Raghu's one hand stretched a little to switch off the light. 

[

Author:

paavi light ah off panitanga.. adhanala  apram anga enna nadandhudhu solla mudiyala

(Damn.. this guy switched off the light. Hence I am not able to narrate what happened.)

But one thing  I know . They have not yet consummated their marriage. As they had clearly decided to do it only after exploring their shared interests , travelling and few other activities together.  

]

~~~~~~~~

Seeing Ashwath go to a room, Avantika followed him with fear of getting caught by others.

"Ashwath..." 

He turned and looked at her. 

"I need to talk with you" she spoke in low voice. 

She tried to close the door, fearing anyone might see them. "Let the door be open" said Ashwath.

She stopped abruptly from closing the door and stood near the entrance.

"A..AA.. Ashwath.. I did not mean to hurt you or athimber.. " she said and looked at him. He did not give her any reaction and was folding his clothes and stuffing it in to his bag.

"Ashwath.. I am so sorry.. I realized my mistake.. I will not speak hereafter hurting anyone.. pls Ashwath.. sorry.. forgive me please" she pleaded almost at the verge of crying. 

She waited for him to reply something at least shout at her. But he did not.

One of his relative came to the room. Seeing them, Avantika rushed out reluctantly not wanting others to know that she was talking with him alone in a room. She prayed to God that, whoever has seen her now in the room ,does not make it a big issue. 

Avantika felt very sad and hurt at his ignorance. The next day, Raghu's family and close relatives got ready to depart to Chennai with Advika. It was an emotional send off for Advika from her parents and siblings. 

Avantika was sad about leaving Advika as well as due to Ashwath's ignorance. She looked at him one last time, to see if he says something. But he did not look at her at all. 

~~~~~~

Its been a month, since Advika and Raghu are married.  They went for feast to their close relatives and friends. They even made a travel once to Coimbatore for maruveedu. 

Finally the day has come for Raghu and Advika to travel to Italy. Avantika and her parents came the day before their travel and stayed in 'Anantha sri Agraharam' (Raghu's house).

This one month, Avantika had shed few pounds and looked dull and gloomy all through the day. She became silent and did not show much interest. Her parents thought she is worried about living without Advika and consoled her. 

It took her a month to realize , she likes Ashwath. This one whole month, he was the one occupying her mind. His ignorance was making her go insane. She decided to talk with him no matter what , as they are now in Raghu's house.

Though she has decided to talk, she was hesitant on talking with him. Avantika did not get a chance to find him alone. She is not ok with meeting him in his room.

Finishing their lunch, when he went to wash his hands, Avantika rushed behind him.

"Ashwath please I need to talk with you alone. can we ?" she pleaded, her voice sounding so desperate.

Ashwath looked at her once and went away wiping his hands on the towel. Avantika was broken at his behavior. Still she does not want to give up her effort till she goes back to Coimbatore.

She was not the girl who would cry or plead for others to talk. She has no experience of getting hurt or falling in love.  But Ashwath made her experience all that. 

That night, they all had dinner with laughter. Avantika was dull and did not participate in the conversation. The elders thought she was dull due to Advika's departure the next day and did not take it seriously.

Finishing his dinner, Ashwath spoke little louder , " Maa.. I will spend some time on the terrace, I will lock the terrace door". He went saying this giving a look at Avantika. It took few seconds for her to understand that he was informing her. 

Few minutes later, Avantika managed to escape from the place and went to terrace. Obviously she lied to her parents, which was happening again because of Ashwath. She hated herself for being in this situation because of him.

Ashwath was sitting on the swing with legs stretched and swinging lightly. Avantika came and stood near him. 

"Ashwath.. I am really sorry Ashwath.. for what I spoke.. I will not talk like that hereafter.. " she almost cried. 

"Please talk with me.." her crying grew heavier. 

"pcch.. don't cry in this house" he said blatantly.

She wiped her tears immediately. She was sniffing for few minutes to control her tears. Ashwath remained silent. 

Composing herself, Avantika spoke. " I .. I .. I think .. I like.." her sentence was cut off by him.

"I am going to get married" 

His one simple sentence gave a big shock. 

"what?? seriously?? wh.. who??" she stuttered.

Rotating his head back and forth and sideways, he stretched his hands to relax and uttered. "hmmm.. you know her.. my relative, her name starts with A and end with A"

Avantika's heart started beating faster with happiness inside still she wanted to confirm it from him. Within few seconds lot of thoughts ran in her mind. Why her parents have not said anything about this to her.

"And.. when are you going to marry?" she asked eagerly.

"Hmmm.. she is in her final year of college. So once she finishes we will marry" he replied with cool gesture. 

Avantika had happy tears and also wanted to scold Ashwath for making her go through this turmoil till now. 

"Why can't you say directly that you are going to marry me?" she asked wiping her tears and coming little near him.

Ashwath, who was sitting with his legs stretched on the swing , now sat straight and looked at her, stopping the swing. 

"Hello Miss Avantika Ramamoorthy. I never said I am going to marry you" 

She looked at him bewildered. 

"But .. you said.. the name starts with 'A'.."

"yes.. Indeed. I meant Amrita.. She is also in her final year of college. Amrita is also my relative. You know Keerthi right? she is her sister in law"

Avantika was shocked and hurt to the core hearing it. She prayed to God inwardly that he must be joking. But his face remained serious. 

"Re.. really?" she asked tears flowing out like waterfalls.

"Why would I joke about this to you? and she is such a calm girl , who respects others and knows when ,what and how to talk. Not like you." 

More than anything the last words pierced her heart. She ran abruptly from the place not wanting to be there. She wanted to cry badly and went to the room. Seeing her parents, she tried to curtail her tears and rushed inside the bathroom and locked herself.

Avantika cried silently inside the bathroom. She did not have anyone to lean on for her support. There was no one to console her. 

Earlier, when Advika fought with her Dad and cried to marry Raghu, Avantika did not like her doing that.  She did not believe in falling in love nor love.  Avantika did not like or want to cry to marry some one, nor develop feelings to the extent of crying. 

But her fate has brought to this crying state. 'even if you cry or beg me to marry you , I will not' Ashwath's words during the family dinner when they came to meet Advika, ringed on her mind.

"Avantu.. what happened?" her mom voice was heard , with worry as she was inside the bathroom for longer time. 

"Coming" came her feeble voice. Avantika came out of the bathroom and slept on the floor covering herself fully with the blanket. 

She did not even have privacy to cry for her feelings. Atleast in Advika's case, both Advika and Raghu were stubborn on marrying each other, so it all succeeded. But in her case, Ashwath is not ready to forgive her at all . Then on what basis she would talk with anyone and fight for him.

Feeling helpless and dejected, she slept swallowing her tears and bottling her hurt inside herself.

The next day, Raghu , Advika and others came to the Airport for their send off. Advika bid bye to everyone with tears. Finally she came to Avantika. The moment she came near her, Avantika hugged her tight and cried very heavily. 

Raghu saw her crying  and looked at Ashwath, thinking he might have said something to make her cry. He signaled him asking what happened, but Ashwath shrugged his shoulders. Her parents then consoled Avantika and the newly wed couples departed off to Italy.

Ashwath felt little sad for making her cry this much and decided to talk with her.  He saw her face via the mirror in the car. She looked dull with teary face. Her parents nor his parents disturbed her thinking she needs some time alone. 

 When they all returned from Airport, everyone got down from the car. Avantika was the last one to get down as she was sitting at the rear seat in the Innova car. 

"Avantika.. wait.." Ashwath sitting in the driver seat, called her to talk. 

Avantika got down from the car and went inside without looking at him. This time, Avantika made a clear decision and started avoiding Ashwath. She ignored him when he tried to talk. 

That evening, Avantika and her parents went to Coimbatore. Avantika had a clear face. She decided to concentrate on her studies and not think about Ashwath. Avantika  was going back to her normal self. Still she carefully avoided and ignored Ashwath or his thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think Avantika deserve all this? Did anyone expect this twist of Ashwath and Amrita?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 16.7K 41
While Vardhan continued to look into her beautiful face. His lips wanted to feel her lips...he controlled his strong urge to kiss her...and rubbed th...
664K 32.2K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
597K 48.1K 63
Completed storyβ™₯️ Deva, is a twenty-six-year-old, sophisticated, attractive, fun-loving guy, working in an IT company, located in Chennai. He is resi...
14.3K 795 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...