AMP's OMEGA

By reserved__w4ttys

"By the age of nineteen every one gets their mark assigned, basically their second gender. Alpha, Beta and Om... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 1O
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
EXTRA
ANNOUNCEMENT
SIDE STORY 1
SIDE STORY 2
SIDE STORY 3

CHAPTER 27

80 2 0
By reserved__w4ttys

By the time Kai and Fanum woke up Duke was missing from the bed, leaving his space on the mattress to be cold and empty. Kai didn't bother very much about the situation, He stood up from the bed and stretched his limbs making the shoulder bones crack along with his fingers.

Fanum was more concerned, he still had his eyes closed shut, his hand searching for the broad shoulders, the firm tattooed chest and the abs missing from his reach. "He isn't here," Kai answered, forcing the Dominican man to also move away from the bed so that Kai could spread the bed sheets while he took a quick shower.

They both finished what they were doing and made their way downstairs, sniffing the air, trying to smell something that would make them sure the man they were looking for was in the house. The first smell tingling in their nose was pancakes and syrup with strawberries. The next smell lingering in the air was fresher and calmer, the scent of bay leaf and forest in the middle of a soothing storm. 'There he is' the two of them thought, immediately making their way to the kitchen.

In front of them, there was a shirtless Duke Dennis with an apron on, flipping pancakes and cutting up fruits. He was too distracted, from cooking and looking at the kids, who were in their soft highchairs at the end of the kitchen island, laughing and playing with each other. The scene made Kai purr in happiness. His scent was leaking heavily from his scent glands mixing with Duke's own. Daisies and sweet peaches mixed with the forest scent, and soon after it was also Fanum smell that joined making it more tropical and warmer. The twins were laughing louder at the smell of olive wrapping around them.

"Good morning" the older Alpha greeted while placing some of the plates on the other side of the island where there were some stools they used every morning. After five minutes the food was ready and the table was set.

Two bowls filled with fruits, one flowing with cold green grapes and the other with strawberries. In the middle, there was another bowl of whipped cream and heavy cream. A flat plate in front of the other things had a mixture of pancakes and waffles one pulled over the other. "This shit looks good," Fanum complimented, taking a plate for himself before stacking pancakes on top of it. Kai did the same, waiting no time before diving in, munching all the food in a few seconds.

"You need to slow down or you are going to choke" Duke warned, removing the apron from his body and sitting down on one of the stools, discing out his own plate. The two people he was talking to, paid no attention to his words. "Why... did... you... decide... to cook?" Fanum asked, stuffing his mouth full of food. "Kai gave me some condition so I could sleep in bed for the rest f the week and I couldn't say no" The older Alpha answered with a quiet snarl at the situation he had put himself in.

After they had finished their food they decided to go for a little shopping since the twins were drastically outgrowing all of their clothes all at once. Fanum decided not to buy any baby clothing for the child he was carrying at the moment since there were more than enough in the house. Duke had given his two submissives his credit card so that they could spend as much as they wanted with no limit to the budget.

"Where?" Kai asked, pushing the double stroller around. Fanum didn't reply; he looked busy calculating something in his head. "Fanum" Kai called, dragging the attention of the other Alpha towards him. "What is it?". Fanum remained silent once more, "February" he finally murmured out. Kai crooked his head sideways in confusion and before he could ask what the man meant, Fanum repeated what he had said: "They are going to be born in February".

After what felt like forever they had finished their shopping spree for the day. They got home for the day and just chilled until Kai's phone started going crazy. He ignored the call for a while, not wanting to destroy the mood that had been set between the three of them.

The phone kept on ringing for five minutes straight with no break. "Just pick up the call," Duke said, annoyed at the ringtone. Kai took the phone without checking who actually called him, "I swear on my mama if it ain't anything good to call me about, I'm gonna beat your ass!" The omega screamed at the phone which was put on speaker so everyone else could hear. The babies doing their tummy time on the floor slightly raised their heads to look at their mother shouting like a maniac.

Soft cries could be heard from the other side of the phone, they sounded scared and panicked. "Who's there?" the omega asked worriedly. For a couple of seconds, the other side remained silent until a small voice appeared. The voice he remembered to be loud and always happy was now a small whisper covered in fear and pain. "Darren?" Kai called worried. The other person answered in fear with the words "Help!" This was a whisper, barely audible getting crushed by the noise of things being thrown around and a deep voice yelling at the top of their lungs.

"Where are my car keys?" Duke asked, already knowing what Kai was thinking through the bond. Fanum threw a set of keys at the main alpha of the group. Duke left the house without saying any more words, slamming the door behind him and a few seconds later being followed by the loud noise of a car engine.

Fanum looked at Ki, contemplating if saying what he was going to say could actually change everything in the relationship. "Have you noticed the change in Duke's pheromones and scent; they're stronger and more annoying if I can say?" The older one asked. Kai had noticed it in the morning but didn't really think too much about it. "It's probably just stress and so on" Kai answered, turning his attention to his kids who were now crying in annoyance from the belly time. "It's not that" Fanum replied, he was denying everything with a logical reason. "What do you mean then?" the Omega asked. "His gender is... changing!?". Kai looked at the older man as if he had lost his state of mind.

"He smells more potent, powerful and scary! I swear it ain't my freaking pregnancy"

"Fanum Enigma's don't exist, he would have presented as one long ago" Kai reassured himself more than Fanum. The thought of bearing the child of an Enigma, something so rare, a myth said by word, made goose bumps appear on his skin. It could all go wrong or right depending on who knew. "I never said he might be an Enigma," the Dominican man pointed out. "We are so fucked" they both said in unison, knowing that shit was going to go down.

While Duke was out, Kai and Fanum were busy researching what could go wrong or what could go wrong. Kai was on the main computer he uses for his live streams. He was busy typing and scrolling through Google pages, scanning every single website which was highlighted in blue with a brief useless summary at the bottom of them.

A particular site caught his eye. The headline read ENIGMA's and nothing else. His finger clicked on the mouse, opening a new browsing page, a blank page filled with writing saying

:" the rarest type of gender a person can present as. An Enigma is the Alpha of Alphas and is believed to be a myth because of its rarity. They are extremely dangerous and can either lead a society to flourish or to damnation. They mirror Alphan behaviour perfectly. They might even be more aggressive and domineering than an actual Alpha. They bow to no one and they cannot be submitted. They can dominate every gender, Alphas included and will win every challenge or fight.

They have superior strength, intelligence and no one can resist their charisma. They are essentially the ultimate gender.

They own the exact same biology as Alphas, though their scent cannot be overridden even by an Omega in heat. They can also resist the call of an Omega in heat, unlike Alphas which will enter their rut if they smell the pheromones of a ripe Omega.

An Enigma is also able to impregnate every gender with a reproductive system, female and male Alphas included.

The command of an Enigma cannot be resisted by any of the other genders.":

He read every single detail without missing even a bit of it. The last part had taken his attention the most 'Impregnate alpha males and females'. That was the only confirmation he needed at the moment. "Fuck!" he cursed under his breath, his thoughts were everywhere he didn't know if the gene was strong enough to be transmitted to his kids. He didn't want that life for them. "What" Fanum's voice barged his mind, curious of what handmade the Omega curse loudly.

Roberto quietly read what was in front of him, his eyebrows furrowed, his lips pursed forward in concentration, his foot tapping anxiously on the floor making the already stressed air in the room heavier. "We are so fucking screwed!" he finally admitted letting his head fall loosely on his shoulders. KAi didn't know what to say at the moment, too shocked at the fact his boyfriend was part of the 0.01% of the population who had the rarest gender known to man.

"What are we doing now?" Fanum asked, his scent was getting sour from the stress and fear. His pineapple scent felt too sour and rotten to the nose. "Fanum, go downstairs and drink some hot tea and relax" Kai said with a little bit of demand lingering in his tone.

More minutes passed, and the kids were in bed sleeping like stones, Fanum had calmed down and was now munching on some ice cubes, and Kai was pacing front and back in the big open area of the living room. Until the big door disconnecting the outside from the inside was swung open with an immense force.

Darren was pushed inside by an angry Duke, the OMega looked shattered, eyes as black as the night, they had seen and received too much, he had bruises on his shoulder and face, noticeable because of the clothes which were tattered.

Duke instead looked as if he had just finished fighting someone and Alpha. His scent empowering and covering every angle of the room. a forest in full storm mixed with the smell of burning wood. His knuckles were bruised and covered in dried blood. His jawline was prominent and sharp as a blade caused by the continuous grinding of his teeth.

"What happened?"

It was Kai's voice asking, scared of the answer he might receive. "That stupid ass nigga lost his mind and decide to beat up his Omega, for no fucking reason. And it ain't the first time." Duke answered for the omega that newly entered the house. Darren was shaking more in fear than in cold. Kai moved closer to his friend, placing a hand on the man's shoulder to snap him back or get any reaction.

"What happened Darren?" His voice was soothing and calm, the sound of a panicked mother trying to figure out what had happened in a way not to freak out. That was the final straw for Darren, who broke down in tears and loud sobs no amount of noise would have covered. Fanum and Duke had left the room for the two Omegas to talk to each other.

Darren kept crying for a while until he confessed why he was like that. "I'm pregnant".

--------------------------------------------------------

Author note: So I want to write another omegaverse about the amp with more gossip and more action but I don't know if it's a good idea. If any of you have an idea please share. Anyway, I hope you like the stories so far. Have a nice easter break. ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 592 27
Due to an accident, Chu Ling, an Omega, was forcibly marked by a strange Alpha named Han Gu. The government stipulates that the marked Alpha and Omeg...
27K 2.2K 51
In a world divided into Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Sean is an Omega. Like all Omegas he has the ability to breed. Most Omegas adore the attention the...
21.3K 1.2K 25
Sequel to: "The Sun's Child" After 3 years Haechan, a young vampire has lost his memory and lives with the Sun vampire clan. Life for him was anythi...
88.6K 3.1K 40
=-=-=-=-=-= Mature Content =-=-=-=-=-= George is running from his past, that continues to haunt his dreams. He just wants to live the normal 9 to 5 l...