Spanking Story

Por Shinoissy4

Olivia lives in a boarding school with her loving boyfriend Clyde. They are a loving couple but she turns out... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not a chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Credit

Chapter 3

2.5K 14 18
Por Shinoissy4

Author's note: So it's going to be a lot of spanking in this chapter, and also a lot of troubles so it'll be really long and interesting! I'll keep publishing new changes, keep in touch!

Olivia's POV

So last month the whole camp attended a boarding school. It's not bad I guess. I was in the same room as Ariel.

So it has been a month since Clyde spanked me, and a month since we started being together, and I have to admit it was quite fun. The bad part was he always pinched my butt from time to time bc he thought it was funny.

BTW, there's a history test coming up next week and it's really important, Clyde is really strict about my grades, so he doesn't let me go shopping with Ariel or Connie this week and forces me to finish all my homework. Well I mean not force, like encouraging I mean.

But yesterday I was up with Ariel the whole night watching 'Narnia' movie and I'm just so fucking tired, so you know what I'm going to lie about doing my homework.

Clyde comes into my dorm and asks me about my homework.

Clyde: Hey babe you did your homework yet? If you're done we'll go get ice cream

Obviously I didn't even start on it yet but I'm craving for ice cream so I lied.

Olivia: Duh, let's go!

Olivia's outfit ⬆️ 

Clyde: Wow you look gorgeous 

Olivia: Ofc babe now let's go before it's time for dinner.

Dinner time is an hour away and I heard there is pizza today I don't to skip it.

We leave the school and ride our bikes. I totally forgot about my homework. Okay so we had a great afternoon at the ice cream shop. And Clyde decided to bring me to MUJI so I could pick up new stationary for school. Doesn't he know I don't care about school? But whatever, those pencils and notebooks were Loki cute!

(Skip to 3 days later)

My history homework was due today. It was a very important homework that counted into my report card. Oh fuck myself.

The teacher Ms. Scott harshly scolded me, "Olivia you know better than anyone how bad your grades are, and you didn't even finish your HW?"

Olivia: I'm sorry, Miss.

Ms. Scott: Whatever, I'm calling your guardian here. Come with me to the principal's office!

I'm Loki sure my parents are in Bahamas or something, so my only legal guardian was Clyde. Oh shit he's so going to spank me for lying AND for not doing homework. And last night I even shouted at him so also for my attitude.

Fuck.

In a few minutes, Clyde arrived. He smirked and me and said, "Sit still and enjoy sitting while you still can."

Ugh he's so going to bust my ass. I immediately glared at him and tried to escape, but he caught me by the waist and told me off.

Clyde: If you run off again, I'll use my belt, and it's going to be BARE! Now go off to your room, stand in the corner, and wet your butt! Take off your fucking underwear and put some hairbrushes on your study table.

Oh gosh I'm so fucking dead.

A minute later, he arrived with a few spanking tools, including a hairbrush, a paddle, a wooden spoon, and a belt.

I started crying before he even started. I half expected him to comfort me, but he was strict about my HW and said, "Shut up, you know you deserve this. I'm not trying to be toxic but you need to learn your lesson!"

Clyde: I told you to wet your butt, didn't I? 

He stood up and got a bottle of water and poured some over my bum. 

Clyde: K, I'm gonna do 10 with my hand, 20 with the wooden spoon, 20 with the paddle, 10 with the hair brush and 30 with the belt.

Yeah I'm gonna die.

Olivia: No you GODDAMN bitch!

He looked at me with his eyes wide. I shouldn't have said that.

Clyde: OLIVIA, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME? GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE BEND OVER AND STICK YOUR BUTT OUT!

He kept his word about how many he was going to do to me.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Olivia: *in tears* Please Clyde, I didn't mean to do it!

Clyde: Tell me why you're in this position!

Olivia: I..I lied to you, I didn't take my HW seriously, I tried to run off just now, and...and I said a swear word with a bad attitude!

Clyde: Now, will you do it again?

Olivia: I swear I won't!

Clyde: Now I'm really serious about your grades and about lying so this will probably be the worst spanking of your life.

I held the sheets tight and braced myself. I heard him pick something up from the table.

WHACK!

Olivia: Owww, what was that?

Clyde: The wooden spoon plus the paddle.

What's wrong with him? I seriously going to die!

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Clyde: OK lastly the belt!

My ass feels like it's on fire rn, it stings so fucking bad and I want to scream. I could feel him pulling my panties down.

WHACK! (With the belt)

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I screamed as loud as I could for the last few ones bc he made them especially hard.

Clyde: Babe, calm down it's over You know I love you right?

Olivia: Yes (Ugh say that for my poor old butt!)

Clyde: I'm sorry but there's one more punishment for your action.

Olivia: But I'm gonna DIE!

Clyde: Shh, baby you won't die.

He kissed me on the lips. 

Clyde: The last punishment is to sit on your study table with the brushes on it and do your HW! Next time I'm going to be even stricter! Sit there until your HW is done!

Olivia: But my butt hurts like shit after the spanking!

Clyde: No buts! Make that 5 mins more after your HW is done.

OK I kinda want to break up with him rn.

He sees my face and wipes away my tears.

Clyde: I'm so sorry I have to do this to you, but you know I hate lying. Just endure your punishment and I'll take you to the movies tmr, OK?

I nod but I know I'm not going to be able to sit down at all later. I reluctantly sit on the table. I couldn't help but scream and whine. Clyde even purposely pushed me down onto the brushes! 

(Pls skip to the next day I don't want to talk about last night's punishment)

So fuck my life, Clyde decided to give me spankings every Friday so I will behave everyday. He said if I agree, the spankings when I do something wrong will be less harsh so I agreed duh!

Today is Saturday luckily I didn't get into any trouble bc my butt still stings if I got another one today, my ass will fall off. Also, Clyde made a new rule: No cussing. Ugh.

As Clyde promised, we would go to the movies this weekend. He purposely took a pillow for me bc u guys know my butt still hurts from yesterday's spanking, but luckily Clyde put some lotion on it and rubbed my butt.

#Ariel's POV

I met Olivia near the park at 6:30 p.m., and we ate some snacks, when suddenly I showed her eight bottles of wine in my bag. 

Olivia: *gasps* Ariel, where did you get that?

Ariel: Shh. We don't need to be so loud, are you in?

Olivia: *nods* K, sounds fun.

Ariel: We're gonna sneak in the club party and drink and have some fun.

Olivia: What if our boyfriends find out? We're gonna get awful spanking!

Ariel: I asked the DJ there he said he'll drag us out at 8, that's the time our boyfriends leave the football game today. We'll be able to get to the school faster than them.

Olivia: Girl you're a genius! Now come on, we gotta go have some fun!

We enter the club. The DJ turns on 'Old Town Road' and we dance crazily. Then in a blink of an eye it was already 8 and we were dragged out according to the plan. Then we realised we actually drank 4 bottles each. 

(After we got into our dorm)

Ariel: Wow, that was so fun!

Olivia: I know right?

Meanwhile...

#Clyde's POV

I knew it! The girls were out all night drinking and partying! (Basically sneaking out) Alex saw them get dragged out of the party at 8. The football game just ended, and I was too tired to punish the girls today.

I decided to make it a joint spanking, like which me and Eric punish both girls at the same time. Eric agreed after hearing the news. I think he was even stricter than me, poor Ariel.

Eric: So usually how do you spank?

Clyde: Usually...hmm...with my hand or a hairbrush. Over the panties.

Eric: But today's getting out of hand, we need to teach them a lesson they won't forget.

I nod.

#Olivia's POV

(The next day, at dinner)

Eric and Clyde both enter me and Ariel's room. We immediately asked, "Babe, what do you want for dinner?"

Clyde: Maybe later babe, we need to talk about something.

Olivia: Sure babe, but what's Eric doing here?

Clyde: I KNOW you guys were out in the party yesterday, Alex snapped me a photo. So we decided on Joint Spanking.

Ariel & Olivia: Pls babe, we're really sorry we promise we won't repeat this again.

Eric: We know you're sorry, but we gotta make you feel sorry too

Clyde: Olivia, you just got spanked four days before, should I start spanking you everyday so you don't misbehave!

(EVERYDAY? I'm seriously going to be dead by then.)

Olivia: No, you don't need to, thank you very much.

Eric: Okay now let's start

Ariel: (tries to change the topic) What about our lunch, Eric? Me and Olivia are starving.

Olivia: Yeah Clyde, I'm hungry

Clyde: Well I think you guys had ate a lot at the party last night anyway, and after drinking so many wine you won't have the appetite to eat, so let's get this over with.

Eric: Clyde, I'll let you tell Ariel what to do too bc why should I repeat saying what to do during the spanking 'cuz it is gonna be the same thing

Clyde: OK, no problem Eric. 

#No one's POV

Clyde asks the girls to first get naked before the spanking. The girls look embarrassed and refuse but after getting a death glare from him they do it. 

Clyde: Olivia, take off your shirt and bra, and your panties too, then fold them neatly and same for you Ariel.

They do as they are asked.

Clyde: Good, now we'll give you girls 30 spanks on your upper thighs and 50 on your left and right cheeks. No warm up, we're starting with the paddle.

So they start the spanking and kept raining down spanks on the girl's upper thighs and left and right cheeks.

Clyde: K we're done now lie on the bed, we'll use some broad belts to spank your sit spots.

Olivia: But we need to sit down tmr!

Clyde: You should have thought about that before you went to that party.

He spanks Olivia HARD, focusing in the sit spots. Eric does the same with Ariel.

Then he asked the girls to do the murgi pose naked in the corner for an hour, putting their crimson red butts in display. It was hard to manage the pose, especially after getting such spankings.

Lastly...

Eric: How about you girls sit on something hard bare? That'll teach you a lesson. 

Clyde: That sounds good, Olivia remember the brushes on the table? Go fetch them.

Olivia: *nods* yes sir.

The girls go get about 20 hair brushes and places them on the table neatly and sit on them. Bc Olivia tried this before she only whined a little but Ariel screamed really loudly as her butt was still burning with pain.

Clyde: It's the end of the punishment, now girls take a HOT shower and if I catch u next time and we have the same conversation, I'm gonna tie you to the table and ask anyone nearby to watch. You get it?

Olivia & Ariel: *nods*

Clyde: USE YOUR VOICE, YOUNG LADY!

Olivia and Ariel: Yes, sir!

So they take the hot shower but it hurts bc their butt is bruised.

After the shower, Clyde rubs Olivia's butt which helps ease some pain but still hurts, and applies some lotion for her.

They sleep together in the bed at 12 a.m. midnight.

Olivia: I love you Clyde ❤️ 

Clyde: Ditto babe 🥰 

They snuggle for a while before sleeping (they are in Clyde's dorm bc Eric is sleeping with Ariel in Liv's dorm)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

370K 3.6K 36
This story brings the readers into the development of a non sexual non abusive spanker/spankee relationship between a young girl and her new assigned...
53.6K 560 178
This discipline/spanking story takes place at the start of Season 2 of The Vampire Diaries. Klaus kidnaps the rebellious and confused Jeremy to be hi...
254K 8.9K 44
The year is 1825, and Sophie Brennan is seeing her life slip through her fingers. She should be married by now, yet she has no prospects. Once she an...
8.8K 126 14
First time writer, so please excuse any mistakes and do let me know so i can correct it. A family drama with a wealthy business man who enjoys being...