Make You Mine (Yandere!Demon...

By broken_Spirit101

(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad... More

Note
β„π•¦π•žπ•’π•Ÿ 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕀
π”»π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿ 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕀
Chapter 1: Before I Knew About Demons
Chapter 2: Meeting Urokodaki
Chapter 3: The Kamado Siblings
Chapter 4: Training With Tanjiro
Poll
Chapter 5: A New Breathing Style
Twilight Breathing style techniques
Chapter 6: Overwhelmed
Chapter 7: Sabito & Makomo
Chapter 8: Untiring Perseverance
Chapter 9: The Final Selection
Chapter 10: Undying Cruelty
Chapter 11: The Hand Demon
Chapter 12: Avenged
Chapter 13: Finally
Chapter 14: Nezuko
Chapter 15: The First Mission
Chapter 16: The Swamp Demons
Chapter 17: Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 18: An Unexpected Meeting
A/N
✨ πŸπ•‚ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕀: π”Ήπ• π•Ÿπ•¦π•€ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 ✨
Chapter 19: Handballs and Arrows
Chapter 20: French Fries
Chapter 21: Slaughter
Chapter 22: Boars and Drums
Chapter 23: More Important Than Life
Chapter 24: Wisteria House Drama
Chapter 25: The Natagumo Mountain
Chapter 26: Injured Determination
Chapter 27: Inherited Dreams

✨ πŸπŸ˜π•‚ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕀: π”Ήπ• π•Ÿπ•¦π•€ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 ✨

736 16 148
By broken_Spirit101

꧁༺ 𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓼: ༻꧂

(Y/n) and Inosuke were having a match at the Wisteria House because Inosuke bet that she couldn't beat him in a real fight.
Zenitsu: chuckling, You're a work of art, you know.
(Y/n): I'm not a piece of work! goes back to fighting Inosuke
Tanjiro: Guys, can you calm down?

🎊

(Y/n) was with the Kamaboko trio when she met a 'friend' named Shiori from her past while walking to the Natagumo mountain.
Shiori: Oh my god, hi! It's so nice to meet you again!
(Y/n): smiling passive-aggressively, Yeah, you look so pretty that I almost didn't recognize you!
Shiori: triggered, So, what have you been up to lately? Are you in a relationship?
(Y/n): Not really. I've just been focusing on myself lately. It's been really peaceful.
Shiori: Oh, wow, so you've been focusing on yourself for over three years!
Inosuke: sensing the tension between them, (Y/n), you know I'm okay with murder, right?

🎊

While Tanjiro and Inosuke were training at the Wisteria House past sunset. Meanwhile, Zenitsu, Nezuko, and (Y/n) were baking cakes.
Zenitsu: Teaching (Y/n), Then, we just have to mix the wet and dry ingredients together.
(Y/n): Alright, I'm on it.
Zenitsu: Turning to Nezuko who was decorating the other cake, Nezuko-chan, I think it'll look better if you add chocolate on the borders of the cake.
Nezuko: Mhm-hmm!
Zenitsu: Thinking, Is this heaven?

🎊

Tanjiro was finally sitting alone with (Y/n) while Zenitsu and Inosuke were fighting outside in the garden.
Tanjiro: Hey, so the other day, I was roaming through the market and I found something for you.
(Y/n): Excited, What is it?
Tanjiro: I saw this hairpin and thought it would suit you.
(Y/n): Gasping, You did not have to! It's so beautiful!
Tanjiro: Laughing, putting the hairpin in (Y/n)'s hair, Judging by your reaction, I totally had to.

🌺

꧁༺ 𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓷𝓼 ༻꧂

P.S. I recently added Uzui's wives, Sabito, and Makomo to human love interests, and Rui to demon love interests. Makomo and Rui are strictly platonic. Makomo is more like a playful younger sister. All of these headcanons contain at least mild spoilers for the upcoming chapters in this book.
-Sabito is the same age as (Y/n) and Makomo is 15 years old.
-(f/f): favorite flavor

Sabito:
➼ Sabito is shy. Scratch that, he's EXTREMELY shy.

➼ Now, he probably comes off as someone who's tough and bold. However, when it comes to love, he doesn't know how to react. Just a touch could send him flying to outer space. He does get sudden moments of courage though, so when you thought he was being a bit too touchy during training, you weren't imagining it.

➼ He knows you're not scared to be independent and he loves that about you. He once saw you cooking food alone and tried to help you. End result? A horrible burn mark on the floor that just wouldn't go away and burnt scrambled eggs that were supposed to be tamagoyaki. Yeah, he's not house-husband material, but he's pretty sweet.

➼ He wants you to become stronger, he wouldn't mind if you became stronger than him, but he was very paranoid about you not coming back from the Final Selection. Is becoming a demon slayer really that necessary? Why can't you just stay with him, Tanjiro, and Makomo? You guys are like a family, aren't you?

➼ He's definitely a tsundere yet clingy type of yandere. God, blushing because of a simple touch isn't manly at all. It's not like he likes you. He just isn't used to physical contact, that's all. Right? RIGHT?
Red flag? Is there any? He's even up to sharing you if needed! The only red flag I can think of is that he likes to watch you (not in a creepy way). A lot. You might think at night while getting to bed that nobody is watching you but think twice.

If you think he's gone, he's really not. You're too naive to think that.

🎊

Makomo:
➼ She's the opposite of Sabito. She may come off as shy and introverted, but she's way bolder.

➼ She's one of the best matchmakers to have ever walked on this planet. She sees both Tanjiro and Sabito as her older brothers and she already sees you like an older sister. Makomo simply wants to be a sister-in-law, so she has a few tricks up her sleeve. She's already pulled a few, little do you know.

➼ She loves spending time with you talking about anything and everything after your training sessions. It can range from crushes, friends, clothes, to even the kind of food you like. She's a devil in disguise and uses this information for her match-making escapades. One day, you told Makomo that you liked (f/f), and the very next day, Sabito bought you sweets of the exact same flavor, how odd is that? You got excited and hugged him.

➼ Ghosts have the ability to turn invisible, you know. If you think she's left you alone after the Final Selection, she really hasn't. She likes to watch over you and is proud to see how much you've progressed. She can't even fathom being away from you.

➼ She's an impulsive yandere. She'll do anything that comes to her mind and she's quick to adapt to situations if anything goes wrong. She's a huge tease and most situations don't turn out right because of this trait of hers. Red flag? She may or may not be a bit manipulative to get her way. It's not like it's harming anyone, though. She's hellbent to get the happy ending she desires.

➼ Makomo and Nezuko would be BEST FRIENDS if they met. Their personalities match a lot. Three of you having a sleepover- how cute does that sound?

🎊

Giyu:
➼ OMG??? HOW LUCKY ARE YOU??? You must have some insane charisma to pull him.

➼ He's definitely not quiet once he becomes comfortable around you. Never an awkward moment of silence persists between you two. He wants to know all about you. You're one of the few people who talk to him without spouting insults, and he appreciates that a lot. It's almost like he's in love with you- wait, is he?

➼ He could talk to you for hours. The way your eyes light up when you're talking about a topic of interest and how you get so animated- he adores it. He would love to train with you all the time and would insist you guys go on missions together, he treasures the alone time he gets with you. He would buy you gifts every week, that's one of his love languages.

➼ He knows he can't afford to lose you. He dislikes the fact of you putting yourself at risk for saving others. The paranoia of losing someone else could make him distance himself from you, but he knows you're not letting him go so easily. He remains in disbelief sometimes realizing how much you truly care about him. He simply thinks that he doesn't deserve it, but really, he just needs some love.

➼ He's a protective yandere. He must know at all times where you are or he'll lose his mind. Red flag? Potential kidnapping. If he feels threatened by the fact that you might get hurt or something bad could happen to you, he'll do it, no questions asked. He feels as if the thought of you is taking over his mind. Plus, he's a hashira. He can easily do whatever he wants with you, but he won't.

➼ If you're good enough, you can keep your freedom. He's not leaving you alone at the slightest risk of danger.

🎊

Shinobu:
➼ She feels at peace around you. She feels like she can be herself in your presence, and that comforts her.

➼ She's definitely not weak. She may not be able to behead a demon, but that's because that requires a HELL LOT of strength. She can carry you bridal-style without breaking a sweat. She may be too weak strength-wise for a hashira, but that doesn't prevent her from absolutely slaying her job. She's one of the most dangerous hashiras, considering her agility, speed, and the lethality of the poisons she uses.

➼ She can't name a single thing she doesn't like about you. The way you talk, your body language, your personality, your face- everything about you is just way too perfect. If anyone ever hurts you, she isn't afraid to murder them. Not to mention the fact that she'd use her most deadly poisons to give the culprit an excruciatingly slow death.

➼ If she had to name one thing she dislikes about you, it would be the kind of company you like to keep. She feels you're too kind to deal with people like Tomioka and Inosuke. She doesn't dislike them all that much, but she feels you're giving them more attention than they deserve. Which is why she often steals you away whenever she feels jealous when you're hanging around with them.

➼ Shinobu would be a possessive yandere. Not only does she want you to be dependent on her like she's on you emotionally and mentally, but even more. Red flag? Though she's more honest with you than anyone else, she knows her possessiveness is toxic, and she's not going to admit it for fear of scaring you away. Perhaps it would be best for her to keep it under folds until it's absolutely necessary for her to admit her feelings.

➼ Her character is kind enough, but only around you. She wouldn't think twice before putting someone through hell if they pose the slightest threat or harm you, whether directly or indirectly.

🎊

Rui:
➼ What have you gotten yourself into? A lower moon who's gone yandere for you? Tch-tch.

➼ He'd train himself not to get attracted to your marechi blood. Consuming rare blood isn't as important as you, not at all. Make sure to never have open wounds around him, though. Resisting your blood is much harder for him than Nezuko as he's already eaten humans, many of them. He doesn't care what he has to go through as long as he is with you.

➼ He's just as baby as Nezuko. Turning a demon at just the age of 13 and then killing humans for consumption to get stronger never really gave him the time to grow up. On top of that, even as a human, he never had any friends so he's pretty shy when it comes to social interaction sometimes.

➼ He doesn't get your kindness. Why did you have to be so caring towards an abandoned kitten by giving her food when it was raining so heavily and you could've easily gotten sick? He knows all humans aren't like that. You're one of a kind, and perhaps that's what he likes the most about you.

➼ If you took him in like Nezuko, he'd try his best not to get into trouble. He sees you and Tanjiro as older siblings, and Nezuko as his younger sister. They'd share a very cute bond, a real one at that!

➼ He's an obsessive yandere. Red flag? He's a huge enforcer of your boundaries. Rui makes sure nobody can even breathe the same air as you unless you tell him it's okay for them to come near you or if he trusts them. He wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone in the blink of an eye if they come even close to harming you in the slightest way, no matter how much you value that person.

➼ Don't ever be unkind towards him, his emotions can get hurt very easily. He sees you as family, the type he's always craved for. He never wants to let go of this real bond he has formed with you.

🌺

꧁༺ 𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓳𝓲 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼 ༻꧂

➣ 🌺
Name: Pêpe
Gender:
Female
Pronouns: she/her
Use: Long intervals and endings
Likes: Nice people, sparkly things, reading, making friends, and Firosá
Dislikes: Disgusting and creepy things

➣ 🎇
Name: Firosá
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Use: Short intervals
Likes: Being stylish, talking to others, going out to new places, trying new and adventurous things, and Pêpe
Dislikes: People who are too scared to have fun

➣ 🎗️
Name: Fraïna
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Use: POV swaps
Likes: Drawing, writing poetry and short stories, listening to music, and being alone with her imagination
Dislikes: Spiders and Rio

➣ 🕊
Name: Frän, short for Fräncisco
Gender: Male
Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Use: Flashbacks
Likes: Cats, dogs, wildlife, pets, ice-skating (is a professional ice-skater), butterflies, and anything related to nature
Dislikes: People who destroy and harm nature

➣ 🎊
Name: Rio
Gender: Male
Pronouns: he/him
Use: Bonus chapters
Likes: Scribbling doodles, sketching, dancing (is a professional ballet dancer), playing video games, Fräncisco
Dislikes: Ballet haters and Fraïna

➣✨
Name: Sparky
Gender: Male
Pronouns: he/him
Use: Love interest chapters
Likes: Everything and everyone (literally), Minecraft, making crafts, stars, and astrology
Dislikes: Unhygienic people

Pêpe's relationship with other emojis:
◦ 🎇 (Firosá): Best friends with each other. They met for the first time when they were kids and now, almost a decade later, they're still going headstrong as besties.

◦ 🎗 (Fraïna): Pêpe's younger cousin. She met Pêpe for the first time when she was only a year old, and she continues visiting her every week. They like playing board games together, but Fraïna, being incredibly smart, always wins if it's a strategic game.

◦ 🕊 (Fräncisco): They're normal friends. Pêpe feels that Fräncesco is a bit too introverted. She feels intimidated around him.

◦ 🎊 (Rio): She doesn't know how to feel about Rio as Fraïna doesn't seem to like him at all. Pêpe tries to remain neutral in her opinion as she feels it's rude to judge others from hearsay if she's never talked to them.

◦ ✨(Sparky): Gets excited whenever she's around Sparky. She feels that he's very kind, almost too kind for his own good, and Pêpe finds that quality attractive. Looks forward to whenever they hang out.

credits to Sucr0sse for helping with this section!

🌺

🔥 𝕿𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖔 𝖊𝖗𝖆 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖞 🔥
- Zenitsu is very loyal. Before he met you, he used to ask every girl to marry him just because he was scared to be alone. But after he realized he likes-likes you? He's never done that again. Sure, he still likes girls a lot, but not in the way he likes you.

- Seems like almost everyone is against you being a demon slayer. It could end in a kidnapping to keep you safe in case anything happens- oh well. You'll get princess treatment anyway.

🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 153 27
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...
791K 32.8K 108
π™·πšŽπš› πš πš’πš—πšπšœ πšžπš—πšπš˜πš•πšπšŽπš. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belongs to Koyoharu Gotōge I only own my ocs...
8.2K 282 14
β˜†------------------------------β˜† This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...