๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๏ฟฝ...

By Cuddly_Reader

Hazbin Hotel Fanfic | Reader Insert | What if Lucifer wasn't the only Fallen Angel? What if there was a seco... More

COMING SOON!
Prologue | The Beginning
Chapter 0 | Before It all Began
Chapter 1 | As Years Go By
Chapter 2 | As Years Go By (2)
Chapter 3 | As Years Go By (3)
Chapter 5 | That's Entertainment (1)
Chapter 6 | That's Entertainment (2)
Chapter 7 | Overture (1)
Chapter 8 | Overture (2)
Chapter 9 | Radio Killed the Video Star
Chapter 10 | Scrambled Eggs (1)
Chapter 11 | Scrambled Eggs (2)
Chapter 12 | Masquerade (1)
Chapter 13 | Masquerade (2)
Chapter 14 | Dad Beat Dad (1)
Chapter 15 | Dad Beat Dad (2)
Chapter 16 | I'm Grateful For Our Family
Chapter 17 | Welcome to Heaven (1)
Chapter 18 | Welcome to Heaven (2)
Chapter 19 | Hello Rosie! (1)
Chapter 20 | Hello Rosie! (2)
Chapter 21 | The Show Must Go On (1)
Chapter 22 | The Show Must Go On (2)

Chapter 4 | Confessions and Breakups

1.2K 43 75
By Cuddly_Reader

VERY LONG CHAPTER

3 years later

Since that moment, the two Fallen Angels had started falling for each other more then ever. During this time, the two didn't wanna rush into anything or confess until it was the right moment. One fallen angel thought that the other still had feelings for his past lover and the other thought they didn't have any feelings at all.

When it came to each other's feelings, they were sure were clueless. Their relationship had taken baby steps. (Y/n) understood Lucifer was still suffering through his depression and is slowing dealing with everything so she made it her priority to be by his side. Whether it was being outside his room or if he had invited her into his room, she would sit by him as he created new rubbers ducks. Which she was happy to watch.

In other words, she wanted to take her feelings slow and build up their relationship until she would confess. On the other hand thought, Lucifer was the exact opposite. While he was still suffering through his mental and emotional problems, he felt relief knowing he had his angel by his side. He didn't wanna rush anything with her but at the same time, this man was quickly catching feelings by ever second he saw her.

For example, he had given her a gift to show his appreciation for being his best friend. Even though, he wanted so much more then that. But ignoring the pain (Y/n) when he had claimed "best friend", she loved it.

"Awww! It's a rubber duckie of me! Thank you! Thank you sooo much!" She says, hugging him tightly as Lucifer madly blushed, hoping she hadn't seen his face

"N-no problem~ anything for you" He mumbled the last bit, swearing she hadn't heard that

(Y/n) then got the idea of switching ducks. She noticed how he gushed over the fact that this was the best duck he has ever made. So she decided that instead of her keeping the duck version of her to herself, she would keep Lucifer rubber duck while he would keep her duck. And she may or may have not sat the two ducks next to each other which Lucifer fangirled internally at the sight, pouty how his rubber duck of himself got to be closer to rubber duck (Y/n).

Lucifer just knew the little things she did made him love her even more. And the same could be said to (Y/n). Whenever Lucifer had created a new rubber duck, he would showcase it to her as she sat on the seat as if he was showcasing it to the audience. It was an adorable sight to see and was really glad he was slowly turning back to his usual self.

⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮❤✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮❤✮⋆˙⸆⸉

Lucifer was indeed feeling up to his regular self in a way. His nightmares have still been appearing but it was little more bearable. You see, after some time, (Y/n) had confronted Lucifer about the nightmares in the last months and although he wasn't open at first, his walls came down bit by bit until he told (Y/n) what he had been dreaming about. Most of it being Lilith and their past.

(Y/n) made sure he wasn't trying to use alcohol as an escape from his troubles. And seeing how her being in the same room had helped him, they decided to make a compromise. While (Y/n) still thought it was rude to sleep on the same bed, so she agreed to "move into" Lucifer's room and offered to sleep on his couch close to him as a solution.

Even though he wanted her to be much closer, it was a start. He hoped once they become more comfortable with each other, he'd get to hold again. And (Y/n) was pretty comfortable already and even more knowing she wasn't alone anymore. Don't get her wrong, she was use to having her own room and sleeping alone but at the time, when Lucifer had a family of his own, it felt different.

She knew she was never left out in anything between their family but she didn't want to intrude on their bond. Especially when she was still over coming her feelings for Lucifer. She felt like it was a sin, still having feelings with a man who already had a loving wife and beautiful baby girl.

Sometimes she wished she'd someday have a family of her own or at least have a child like Charlie.

One night as Lucifer was trying to sleep, he looked over at the couch to see (Y/n) had been in deep sleep. He smiled softly at her soft snores but frowned as she looked a bit uncomfortable there. It was pretty big for one but the feeling isn't so much as good as a bed could get. But he wanted to respect her boundaries and wait until she was ready. Or at least wait until he knew it was the right moment to confess and hopefully return the same feelings.

He looked down at his wedding ring, thinking about his now ex-wife of 3 years now. At this point, he didn't feeling anything other then hurt. It's already been 3 years since her disappearance and he began to lose hope that she would return, for Charlie at least. He assumed if she did come back, it wouldn't be for me.

Seeing as how she in fact did leave something behind that he hadn't told Charlie or (Y/n). He open a drawer beside and picked up a blood rose colored box and opened it to see Lilith's wedding ring..

When he first saw it, he felt devastated. That ring alone made him overthink all the reasons she could've left. He didn't want to worry the girls about the ring because then they would begin to questions especially Charlie and he didn't wanna make her suffer..

Even though he thinks he's already done enough damage as it is..

"I think it's time to let you go" He whispered to himself as he grabbed his ring and pulled it off his ring finger. He gently placed it in the box and placed the box back where it was.

He didn't want to get rid of it but whatever romantic feelings he held for Lilith as disappeared. Maybe deep in his heart, he was loving the wrong women. He can only hope Lilith is taking care of herself. And if she ever did come back in the future, he'd return the rings for her to give it to another.

He tiptoed towards (Y/n) and adjusted her position so she would feel more comfortable. He softly pat her hair and placed a light kiss on her head

"I hope you accept me for who I am, apple blossom" He whispered with a small blush on his face

Did you think he wouldn't remember what he called her that night. And of course, this man remembered. He wasn't that drunk that night.

⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮❤✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮❤✮⋆˙⸆⸉

3 years and 6 months

The two had began to notice more about their feelings for each other. The smallest gestured would make them flustered. For example Lucifer became more clingy towards her and very obvious starting using very cheesy pick up lines which made her giggle but started thinking if there was more meaning to it. He would be behind her when cooking and possibly catch her by surprise like wrapping his arms around her or her waist.

(Y/n) would be blushing more frequently and use her wings to cover her face as Lucifer would tease her more. Not to mention, she would be bold at times and tease Lucifer back which would catch him off guard a lot of the time. She would often fluster him without her even trying at times.

One time, Lucifer was finishing up one of his many designs of rubber ducks in his workshop. As he was finishing up, he heard the door open from behind, knowing who it was and kept focus on his duck.

"Luci? I-I got this shirt from a friend a-and I wanted your opinion on it. She told me not to look and have s-someone else tell me what it was first"

"Oh! Of course sweetness! Just let me--"

But before he could say anything else, he turn around to see (Y/n) shyly looking at him, as she wore a over-sized white t-shirt that had said "I ❤ MEN WHO WHIMPER" And as of que, he let out a small whimper before blushing madly and fainting towards the ground.

"L-Lucifer?!"

(Y/n) then looked at the mirror to see what the shirt had said and she immediately started blushing and feeling embarrassed on what she had done.

"Ugh no wonder Rosie wanted me to wear this for Luci"

This went on and on to cuddling with one another while watching random shows, to each of them wrapping their own tails around each other to even holding pinkies, hands if they feel bold enough. Lucifer had already known about where his feelings lie but after these past moments, he finally thought it was time to show his apple blossom how much she meant to him after thousands of years knowing each other.

⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮❤✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮❤✮⋆˙⸆⸉

"How much longer do I have to wear this Luci?" (Y/n) says, wearing a blindfold as she walked with her arms out with Lucifer guiding her to who knows where

"Don't worry sweetness~ We're almost there!"

(Y/n) was finishing up cleaning the kitchen after dinner and Lucifer had excitingly came up to her and told her he wanted to talk. She questioned what was wrong and he reassured her it was nothing serious. So he proceeded to tell her to wear the blindfold and he wanted to show her something.

"And we're here! You can take off the blindfold now"

(Y/n) untied the blind and her eyes had widen. What she say before her was the garden behind the manor. Before everything had happened, Lilith, Charlie and her would tend to the garden from time to time. Lucifer would join in after and play with Charlie in the field. But what surprised her most was that the garden looked like it was tended to. She saw a bunch of different roses but one flower that stand out the most.

A apple blossom

She also saw a small picnic blanket and basket underneath the main tree in the garden.

"Do you like it? Took me a bit to set everything up" He asked, nervously

She was... speechless. There was so many emotions going through her mind right now and she didn't know what to say.

"(Y-Y/n)? Are you okay-"

"It's beautiful"

Lucifer turned to her and saw her looking at everything with a dazed and starry eye look. He smiled softly before he grabbed her hand and lead her towards the blanket. Before getting into the whole reason why they were there, Lucifer had made some of her favorite foods and wanted to enjoy some time with her.

As much as he wanted to get right to it, he didn't wanna scare her away with this sudden confession so he wanted until the moment was just right. They talked and ate as they slowly were leaning up against each other. It felt like everything in life just stopped time and it was only focusing on them at that moment. (Y/n) then softly held Lucifer hand and gently rubbed her fingers across his.

Lucifer took a deep breathe before checking his pockets and grasping a small box. He knew he had to make his move.

"It's now or never" He whispered to himself

(Y/n) lifted her head off his shoulder before looking towards him with concern. She had asked him what was wrong. She's noticed that he's been a bit tense lately and she was afraid something had happened while she hadn't noticed.

"Nothing wrong. Don't worry your beautiful head about it. But there is a reason why I brought you out here" He says as he leans up from the tree and sit across from her while she does the same

"A-and what's the reason?" She nervously asked before

Lucifer grabbed both her hands, cupping his over the other.

"I'm gonna tell you all in one go so I ask that you don't say anything before I'm finished with what I wanna say"

She blushed a bit before nodding

"You've been by my side for thousands of years. From the moment we met to supporting my dream to even letting yourself be fallen for just.. me!" He laughed off as (Y/n) giggled slightly

"You stand with me when I lost all hope and color in my life after that.. I had Charlie and she made up for it while Lilith was just there. And then when she was gone...I was-" He then felt like he couldn't speak the next words he wanted to say.

Even though he carried no feelings for Lilith anymore. Talking about the events that happened was a different story

His apple blossom then cupped his face and turning him towards her. She smiled as if telling him to take his time and there wasn't any rush. He took another deep breathe before continuing on.

"When Lilith left.. I wasn't the same anymore.. I failed as a Father and "husband". At that point, I felt like giving up on everything because anything I did was just trouble in everyone's eyes"

(Y/n)'s eyes soften at his words. Here he was spilling out everything he had felt over the past 3 years. They had their one to one talks from time to time but he would never get too deep in conversation.

"But I wish I realized sooner that I did have someone in my life who didn't see as the person they made me out to be" He says, coming closer to (Y/n) as she blushed

"(Y/n).. These past three years, I only felt happiness when I'm with you. Your smile, your laugh, your kindness and everything about you has made me feel so much. If I'm being honest, this was a feeling I've felt since we were in Heaven. Just wished I could've told you sooner"

Lucifer let go of her hands and reach for his pocket and pulled out a red velvet box. (Y/n) gasped at the sight as she covered her mouth. Her eyes widened before looking to Lucifer in shock.

"Apple Blossom, it was like you brought color back into my life. You changed my life, all by yourself"

He then open the box to her and what she was a golden heart necklace.

"(Y/n) (L/n).. I love you. I've been in love in you for eternity. I was too stupid to realize that so

Will you be mine?"

He says looking towards her bashfully before looking away nervously. He had finally said what he's been feeling and now all he had to do is wait for an answer.

.

.

.

.

.

But all he heard was a sniffle. He looked up in surprise to see her.. crying. He quickly put down the box and closed the small gap between them and cupped her face gently, wiping the tears.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?! Was it something I said? D-did you not like it?? W-was this too sudden?! I-I'm sorry if I-" Before he could ramble on, she cut him off

"No! I-It's not that.. F-for the longest time, I've had these feelings f-for you for centuries. B-but I never got the courage to say anything anything! Then Lilith came into the picture then you had your own family.. I-I thought I lost you.."

It was Lucifer turn to be in shocked. He hadn't realized what she was going through. It all made sense to him now. Her backing off whenever they wanted to take a photo with him and his family. In the gardens when it was him and Lilith, she would distance herself whenever it came to them spending time with each other.

"(Y/n).."

"A-and then after she left, you were heartbroken... I did my very best t-to make you and Charlie feel wanted and then when Charlie left, it was just u-us. Then I start catching feelings again after being with you"

Lucifer's eyes became starry as she spoke. She felt the same way this whole time.

"I-I mean I'm not like Lilith.. I'm not as tall as her or beautiful! A-and I'm such a klutz sometimes and can be very clingy when I want to be a-and way too child like! I-I'm nothing like her! You don't want me-"

Lucifer pulled her towards him and placed a kiss on her lips. She gasped in surprised before relaxing as she slowly kissed him back. The two slowly pulled back from each other as they looked at each other.

"You're right. You're nothing like her. You're the very kindness, sometimes innocent, gentle, clingy and most gorgeous women I want. I want you, apple blossom"

He grabbed the box once more before opening it up again.

"So I ask you again, Will you be mine, apple blossom?"

She looked again at the necklace before wiping her tears and gives him the brightest smile.

"Yes.. I'll be yours, Luci"

He smiled excitedly before grabbing the necklace as she let him wrap it around her necklace and attached it.

"And now we fit together!"

"What do you mean?"

Lucifer started pulling out something from inside his shirt. It was a golden necklace like her but it was an apple with a heart hole in the middle of it.

"Oh Luci! Did you make these?"

"Of course! I only wanted the best for you and who else would make something as beautiful as you are then from The King of Hell himself"

She giggles before she kissed his cheek softly. He then gave her a smug look before leaning in close to her.

"You missed sweetness~"

"Did I now? Maybe you should show me where hun~"

"Gladly~"

He then pulled her in for another kiss before they began to be in their own little world where it was just the two of them. He gently picked her up bridle style as she blushed

"If you're up for it then maybe we can continue this in the bedroom~"

She squealed internally as she madly blushed as she nodded. Lucifer chuckled softly walking out of the garden and into his manor.

⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮❤✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮❤✮⋆˙⸆⸉

4 years later

Four years.. Since Lilith been gone...

Three years since both (Y/n) and Lucifer had build their feelings for one another

And a year since they've started dating

Life for both Lucifer and (Y/n) had been amazing. They spent every second, minute and hour with each other. It turned out Lucifer had been the most clingy out of the two but (Y/n) didn't mind. To be honest, nothing really changed between the two.

Well maybe a few things had changed. They've been very lovely dovey with each other and after a while, (Y/n) had started sleeping with Lucifer inside of the couch which Lucifer was the most happy about.

As for the intimacy between them.. Well let's just say Lucifer has surprised (Y/n) in more ways then you can imagine, if you catch my drift.

Speaking of intimacy, that was something the two had often did to show their love for one another. The first time, she was very nervous and while it was something Lucifer had thought about, he didn't wanna scare her off so he wanted to be gentle with her as much as possible.

But after a while, it wasn't so gentle and slow. But after every time, they made sure that they were both comfortable with whatever happened next and after they would give each love and care.

But little did they know, their actions had consequences.

For a couple of months, (Y/n) had started to feel nauseous and had been throwing up in the morning. And some things, she ate, just the smell of it made her nauseous. She didn't know what was and she didn't wanna alarm Lucifer until she knows.

But part of her had one idea of what was going on.

So one day, she went out to do some shopping for tonight's dinner before she stopped at one store to pick something. Lucifer didn't seem to notice so she was glad she was able to slip by him and head to the bathroom. She locked the door before pulling out two boxes of..

pregnancy tests

She took a deep breathe. Before taking them both and waiting for the results. Many thoughts were going through her mind. She wanted a family at some point but would Lucifer want one? There had been times where he did want a kid with her someday but she didn't know when that someday would be. She was sure they were being careful and to be honest, she wasn't even sure if she was able to get pregnant.

She was an angel or at least a fallen angel and she wasn't a human like Lilith. And that thought alone made her think she wouldn't be able to. But seeing the signs she once saw on Lilith, she was convinced she could be.

Finally it was time. She slowly picked up the two test and open her eyes to see the results. And what she saw brought her to tears.

"I-I'm pregnant..?"

⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮❤✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮❤✮⋆˙⸆⸉

"Lucifer? Darling~"

The devil opened his eyes before looking around. He didn't know where he was as it was pitch. He could've swore he heard-

"I see you've moved on.."

He turn in fright before looking to see who he saw

"L-Lilith?"

There stood his former ex-wife and Queen of Hell, Lilith

"So after all this time, you just threw me away like our marriage was nothing" She says as she walk around him.

Suddenly he felt rage

"YOU LEFT ME! You left me and our daughter! You and I both know that our marriage was a complete mess"

"And yet you still stayed"

"I did it for Charlie! Maybe my feelings were changing then but I still cared for you Lilith"

"And what happens when you and (Y/n) become closer?"

Lucifer then looked wide eyed, not speaking up. Lilith saw this before she continued

"What happens when you two become married? Will she be the same as me? Focusing on Hell alone and not you that I apparently had done"

"No! She wouldn't!"

"Then what happens you have a child of your own?"

"...."

"What if you fill that child of yours full of hope and dreams of Heaven like you once had? What will happen to them?"

"No..."

"What if Heaven finds out about them? Do you think they'll be safe? What will the higher up Angels say?"

"Stop it.."

"Do you think you can protect them both?"

"PLEASE STOP IT"

Lucifer woke up with a gasp as he looked around once more. He was in his bedroom as he usually would be. He turn quickly before seeing (Y/n) peaceful sleeping as her tail wrapped around his waist as his tail was wrapped around her thigh. He let out a breathe he held before slowly going back to sleep and cuddle his love close to him

"I'll always protect her... always"

⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩

19 weeks had past and (Y/n) had started showing a little. She didn't wanna tell Lucifer just yet until it was time which was at this moment. This was something they both wanted but didn't think this day would come so soon. Honestly she was a bit afraid on what he'll say.

On the other hand, Lucifer had been dealing his nightmares again. Everything was great with them and he didn't want to ruin it with his nightmares again. Honestly he thought they were long gone but now they're back.

It didn't help his nightmares either because lately, (Y/n) seemed to be distant. She would excuse herself a lot and cover herself some days. Even when she would tense up when they either cuddle or wanting to be intimate. He was stressing out and wanted to talk to her about it but even he would get into the topic, she would avoid it or change the subject.

Just like she did...

Lucifer didn't want a repeat of what happened, not with (Y/n). He lost everything and she wasn't something he wanted to lose too..

Lucifer was waiting for her in their shared room in stress and a slight anger while (Y/n) was excited to finally show Lucifer the good news she had been keeping.

What the two didn't know was that this would be the last time they would speak to each other..

As (Y/n) opened the door, she peaked her head out the door to see her love waiting for her. She smiled brightly before slowing closing, holding the box behind her with one hand while the other hugged him from behind. But he didn't hug back or up at her.

She was confused. He would normally be excited seeing her or her clingy onto him.

"Luci? Is something the matter?"

"I should be asking you the same question."

(Y/n) had let him go before he slowly got up from his seat turning to her with a slight glare.

"What's been going with you?" He says as he took a deep breathe before walking around her as he started slightly pacing around.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I mean why have you been distant?! Lately you've been busy with whatever you've been doing!"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. Lucifer had raised his voiced at her at all. Not once in her life had he yelled at her for any reason. She wouldn't lie and say she wasn't scared a little but she knew he didn't mean to yell.

"There's a reason for it, Lucifer! I just didn't want to tell you yet because-"

But before she could start explaining what was going on, Lucifer had cut her off as he scoffed at her in disbelief.

"Ooh let me guess? You were busy with work on Hell!"

Now it was (Y/n) to look at him in disbelief before she started to become fed up with Lucifer assuming everything.

"What?! Luci, you know I've taken care of somethings around Hell but I always make time for you!"

He then walked past her and to stand by his desk and away from her. Of course he knew she would make time for themselves but lately it hadn't been like that. He was afraid of what would happened and wanted to just talk things out. But everything was coming out wrong.

He began to tell how she was acting and how she felt more distant. Basically everything, he had noticed in the past 19 weeks. He knows she wouldn't cheat because she had always been in the manor and whenever she would go out to get food for meals, he would watch her from a far to make sure she was okay. It was only one time he hadn't watched her from a far but nothing had happened to her so he was relieved then.

"Lucifer there's a explanation for it but you should first calm down before we do anything rash" She says, trying to calm down herself. She would normally not get so worked up but after being pregnant, her hormones have changed a bit

"How can I?! When you're acting just like Lilith then before?!"

....

Silence covered the room before them. Was that how Lucifer had been feeling? Had she really been acting like Lilith? Was she neglecting him like Lilith once was?

"For all I know, you could leave just like her!!"

"I won't! I would never!"

"HOW CAN I TRUST YOU WOULDN'T!"

After minutes of talking, it became an argument in seconds. The two would be yelling at each other, one trying to reason with him while the other making assumptions with her. It was to the point their demon form were slightly showing.

"I'M JUST TRYING TO TELL THAT-

"WHAT? WHAT REASON DO YOU HAVE FOR BEING DISTANT--"

"I'M PREGNANT"

Their eyes widened. It wasn't what (Y/n) had wanted to say to him. As for Lucifer, he was in shock. She was pregnant...

She was going to have a baby?

His baby?

But before he could give his reaction. His mind showed him a sight he didn't want to see at that moment. It was Lilith. She was mouthing words at him that spelled out the exact words she was telling him that first night.

Child...  Angels... their safety

"You can't be.."

"W-what?"

Lucifer started shaking before lashing out once more.

"You can't be pregnant! Not now!"

"L-Luci? What do you mean--"

"YOU CAN'T BE PREGNANT! I'M NOT READY! I CAN'T BE FATHER AGAIN!"

He started pacing the floor before as he looked in distress and in thought. Was this a sign from what that nightmare version of Lilith was talking about?

At this point, (Y/n) was in tears. What he was saying had started breaking her heart. But the next thing he said broke her even more.

"This shouldn't have happened.. We shouldn't have been together.."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Had years spent together meant nothing at all? Had his confession to her meant anything? Did he really not want a baby with her?

Did he even love her?

"I'm sorry you feel that way" She whispered and without hesitation she left the room in a rush, not wanting to look back at him.

It only took him a minute before he realized what he had just done. He turned back to see she was gone and what was left was box. He bend down to grab, only to see a pair of baby's shoes with a note that said

You're going to be a Father! Again! <3

He collapsed to down ground before silently crying over the fact that he might've just lost the love of his life... all because of a nightmare

"I'm so sorry apple blossom..."

(4/3/2024) Author's note: WOOOOOW 5000+ words! It's almost 5am writing this but it was worth it! I hope you all enjoyed. This was really tough to write. I'm sorry the whole break up wasn't as dramatic T^T I really tried my best. Also I'm not very good with writing these types of things, not to mention it was hard to figure out how to get these two split up.

I know this seems pretty fast pace but trust me, if you remember the time skips on these, it isn't so much. Plus this is not a slow burn sort of story so if it isn't your cup of tea, that's okay!

But FINALLY WE ARE DONE WITH THE BEGINNING! Ya'll know what that means :3

PILOT TIMEE! We'll be moving forward to the show and meeting everyone else!

Hope ya'll enjoyed everything so far. OH! reminder, I've added a new scene in chapter 0: The Beginning so if ya'll hadn't noticed, I recommend going back, nothing too important but it was something I had forgetting to put in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 329 5
You killed one man, and it ended up with you in Hell. Not only that, but your demon form is that of a vampire bat. I suppose another one BITES the d...
43.8K 1.7K 29
"I ache for the touch of your lips, dear, but much more for the touch of your whips dear." เผ’๏ธŽ When Lucifer fell, he wasn't alone. [Y/N] Pyrebloom, a...
25.5K 937 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...
130K 3K 34
โš ๏ธWARNING: This story came out long before the first season of Hazbin Hotel, some character information might be wrongโš ๏ธ We all know that down in H...