A silent angel

By eliah-chan

ever since Izuku was born he was sold to a scientist because Izuku has every rare case being born with a quir... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4 - new life
chapter 5- home decorating
house photo
chapter 6 - shopping and discovery
chapter 7 - secret left untold
chapter 8- years later
chapter 10- examination day
OC
chapter 11- first day at school
chapter 12 - reunion of two souls
chapter 13-USJ
chapter 14 - scandalous angel

chapter 9 - regular day of an angel

117 4 0
By eliah-chan

3rd person

In the middle of the blazing destruction , Izuku stood there his eyes scanning the villain Infront of him , he took a step closer making everyone in the crowd to shout louder even the heroes who did nothing but watch him.

Sludge villain"Hey Kid You Sure Have A Death wish hahahahhaha"

Izuku made no response and just kept approaching the villain , everyone stopped there shouting even the sludge even who was now staring at him, Izuku was now standing Infront of it with and he spoke.

Izuku"vine"

The ground began to shake as he spoke , a large green Thorny Vines came out of the ground making the villain eyes grow wide and loud gasped can be heard,Izuku pointed at the blonde boy that was inside the villain Izuku's vine then attack the villain , it fight back but it was no match as the vine pierce it's stomach grabbing the hostage out of the villain and oplace them beside him,

Sludge villain "YOU BRAT!!"

It tried to attack Izuku with full force but then just it was about to hit Izuku. A huge tornado appears out of nowhere sucking the screaming villain inside, in a matter of seconds the tornado turned into fire burning the villain alive , all where horrified at the sight even the heroes watch in horror,Then it stop and it was left nothing but ash the blond hostage that was once inside the villain slightly opened his eyes , looking at Izuku before closing them again , the pile of dust flew in the breeze leaving nothing left of the villain, it was silent for a until One of the hero decided to approached him by grabbing him by the shoulder.

Hero1"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!! IT WAS VERY RECKLESS OF YOU TO SUDDENLY JUMP LIKE THAT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!"

Izuku remains silent making the hero field with rage , but just then someone unexpected came within a flash startling all of them a bit , his shiny Golden hair match the sun with his signature pose.

ALLMIGHT "HAHAHA DO NOT FEAR WHY? CAUSE I AM HERE!!"

everyone was now cheering for him, from on top of their long's, unaware that their number one hero actually had an unpleasant feeling seeing his precious beloved son being treated with disrespect.

ALLMIGHT "YOU FELLOW HERO WHY ARE YOU HARASSING THE POOR CHILD!!"said hiding his anger from them

Well of course he is , he can't risk everyone finding out about his precious little broccoli now does he , but Alla's his mind was screaming to punch the hero who dares to yelled at his son.

Hero1"allmight he recklessly fough the villain and killed it!"he said gripped tightened

ALLMIGHT " LET GO OFF HIM FIRST!"

Startled the hero immediately let go of little broccoli, allmight then spoke

ALLMIGHT" I'M DISAPPOINTED OF YOU , MY FELLOW HEROES , NOT ONLY DID YOU LET THE VILLAIN RAMPAGE BUT YOU EVEN YELLED AT THE BOY " he stated

Hero1 "but allmight none of us have suitable quirks against the villain"

Hero 2"yes and that kid needs to be scolded for reckless behavior"

This made the number one hero blood to boil they've really hit a nerve out of him, just because of their quirk and they dare yell at his amazing son for doing a great job .

ALLMIGHT " I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU ALL , YOU HAVE DISPLAYED UNHEROIC ACT UPON YOUR DUTY AS HEROES, WE HEROES ARE SYMBOL OF JUSTICE, WE RISK OUR OWN SAFETY FOR THE SAKE OF OTHERS WE FIGHT VILLAIN BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE MOST DO IN ORDER TO MAKE OUR WORLD A PEACEFUL PLACE IN TIMES OF DESTRUCTION WE FACE IT , AND WHAT YOU JUST SHOWN IS NOT WHAT A HERO WOULD ACT AND YOU CALL YOURSELF HEROES!!"

allmights speech made the heroes feel ashamed of themselves, what's worse was that it was on live TV poor heroes , not really (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) our number One hero then look at his son who was currently healing the boy his son save earlier, his dotting side in screams in his mind for his son's heroic did he had the urge to cuddle him but control himself he can't have the world knowing about his son especially since the man had allot enemies (⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠)

ALLMIGHT" FOR WHAT I HAVE SEE THIS BOY *pointed at Izuku* DID THE MOST HEROIC ACT I HAVE WITNESSED HE BATTLE AGAINST THE VILLAIN KNOWING THE DANGER HE WAS IN , HE EVN RESCUED THE HOSTAGE OUT OF IT USING HIS BRAVERY AND QUIRK TO DEFEATED THE VILLAIN ON HIS OWN , NOW LOOK HE IS USING HIS QUIRK TO HEAL THE HOSTAGE , IS A TRUE HERO !"

The crowd erupted into a loud cheer , praising both allmight and Izuku for their did ,

[Time skip]

The father and son went to UA after being summoned by nezu a few minutes after the villain attack,
As if right now toshinori was being a emotional hugging Izuku like there was no tomorrow and all his comrades just watch him being a fool for his son.

Nezu "I say, I didn't expect to see Izuku use his quirk"

Hizashi"yeah the little broccoli was amazing back there"

Aizawa" did you forget that he literally killed the villain?"

Nemuri"will at least the citizens didn't get hurt by the attack"

Nezu "true but the power Izuku displayed today was extraordinary!"

Rg"still doesn't change the fact that he killed it"

Nezu" Izuku still doesn't fully control his quirk which is why he is going to be trained for the time being and as for the villain the citizens didn't acknowledge it's death even the police so why bother"

Toshinori"*emotional* THANK HEAVENS YOUR OKAY!!"

Rg"..."

Nezu"..."

Nemuri"..."

Aizawa"..."

Hizashi"... wow"

Nezu"indeed"

Aizawa "nezu put Izuku in my class"

Nezu"and the reason"

Aizawa "the problem child needs someone to watch him"

Nemuri "I thought allmight would since his going to be a teaching here next season "

Aizawa"is your ears broken"

Toshinori"MY BABY!!!"

Nemuri"..........nevermind"

Nezu "I already did, and with the recommendation he doesn't have to do the battle exam only the written exam"

Rg"why do I have a feeling your up to something"

Nezu"that's because Izuku's exam is made by me and not only that if Izuku wants he can join the battle exam with the other examiners"

Hizashi"wait really!?"

Nezu"yes!"

Rg" oh boy toshi is not gonna like this"

After some time toshinori finally stopped his emotional drama , now they are back at their house , toshinori was sweating and panting in his asleep unaware of Izuku's presence. The little angel felt the souls that were within his father's quirk , they were watching him , he touched his father's forehead feeling a 39C° heat , a light flash in his palm As the temperature dropped, toshinori was now comfortably asleep , Izuku teleported back to his room where he did his usual prayers.

The next morning , got out of the house after transforming into his hero form and went to the beach , there a pile of trash was left there abandoned by the city, allmight was concerned about the marine life living in the area so he decided he would clean it by himself, getting to work he move one huge truck out of the beach throwing it out at the entrance where he would call the local dump truck to pick up, an hour has passed since he started ,feeling so drained he decided to end it for today and turn's back into his skinny form while staring at the sea.

Izuku"dad"

Upon a small voice his expression instantly became joyful,he turned around and saw his son walking up to him carrying a basket and clothes for him ,

Toshinori" is that for me ?" He ask
Izuku nod as a response smilling

Toshinori brighten up as he was about to dot on him but then realized that Izuku was a white coat and went wide eyes remembering that it was Izuku's day at the hospital

Toshinori " Izuku sorry I completely forgotten that you are going to the hospital today , let's go we'll eat on the road"

As usual Izuku nodded taking his father's hand as the two walk towards the hospital .

Walking down the hall Izuku was taken to one of the patient's rooms , there met doctor akane who was a good friend of toshinori who smiled seeing the two

Akane " toshi Izuku so glad you're here "

Toshinori "hey"

Akane "Izuku could you please heal this one*points at the patient's lying on the bed* he got shot we already removed the bullet we just need a quick healing so he wouldn't die from blood lost"

Izuku understood as he let go of his father's hand to go heal the patients while he was doing this toshinori and akane chatted in the other room.

Akane"I saw you two on TV you two were amazing "

Toshinori"ummm.... Yeah...."

Akane"I can tell your not happy about it"

Toshinori "of course I am , my son was fighting a villain, he could have been hurt...."

Akane"why are you worried about that ? you know you're son is much more powerful than you"

Toshinori"*sigh* I know but what if villain's began to target him ?"

Akane"well he has you and besides look at him his an amazing kid"

Toshinori" your right but still"

Akane"stop that your way over protective I'm sure no matter what happens to him his going to be fine"

Akane went back to his patients with Izuku helping him out and toshinori watch this and smile.

At noon Izuku was left alone with nemuri helping him out with watering the flowers and vegetables growing in Izuku's backyard since Allmight had an unexpected mission nemuri volunteer on watching him while his gone ,

Now both sat down by the living garden drinking juice and eating some snacks

Nemuri " Mmmm~ man this cookies are the best , can't believe toshi made them"

Then she looked at Izuku who was also enjoying his snack, she smiled while patting his head thinking how much Izuku has grown over the past years ,remembering how they found him inside the laboratory made her wonder what would happen to Izuku if they didn't rescue him .

Izuku notice her sadness seeing as the shadow figure behind her became blue

Izuku "sad"

She couldn't hear what he was saying so she ask what it was but Izuku just shake his head

Nemuri "hmm okay then , come on let's go inside it's hot out here"she got up and grab Izuku's hand to which he took and they both went inside

The next day Izuku was with nezu playing chess while Izuku was answering some test nezu gave him at the same time , but surprisingly nezu was loosing even though Izuku had his head stacked on the test his hand move like it has a mind of its own and with one final move Izuku won and finish his test at the same time .

As always nezu was delighted, ever since he and Izuku started playing chess together, nezu would rarely win on match against him and what surprising is that Izuku has a higher IQ then him , nezu who was known as the world's most intelligent creature was easy beaten by a child how Ironic.

Nezu"you never seize to amaze me Izuku , again a perfect score and with 40 minutes to spare that's a new record"

Izuku nodded now drinking some tea made by rg herself

Rg" gave it a rest nezu , Izuku just came from the hospital let him relaxed"

Nezu"of course! Izuku why don't you go sit at the couch over there"

Nodding he did as told and went over to say down on the couch reading a book that was lying on the table

Rg"dear how was your trip at the hospital?"she said sitting down beside him

Izuku"good"he spoke quietly to which rg smiled at him

She thought if she would ask him some questions and talk to him maybe then he would actually speak a full sentences at least that's she hope for .

Rg"it's nice to hear that you're enjoying your time volunteering to help patient's at the hospital, have made some friends?" She asked , he slightly nodded

Rg"really!? That's amazing what their name dear" she was happy Izuku found a friend. But then Izuku pointed at the Three by the window

Izuku"Birdy"

The old lady sigh a bit disappointed but happy Izuku made a friend even if it's not human . Moments later nezu join them in the couch.

Nezu" so Izuku are you going to join the battle examination?" He ask which Izuku reply with a nodded.

Nezu"splendid!"

Rg"oh dear ..."

Nezu"but keep this a secret to your father so he wouldn't freak out"

Rg "yes is a bit of a .... Ermm"

Nezu"possessive overprotective doting dad"

Rg"yes!"

Both sigh remembering how toshinori would reach when six years old Izuku got a small paper cut on his finger and toshinori was like a crazy person running around for nothing finding all sorts of treatment for Izuku's very small cut.

On the other hand the two were excited , they can't wait to see Izuku's capabilities not just in the written but also in the battlefield exam , oh what fun it would be, they just hope that toshinori wouldn't find out about before the exam
-----------------------------------------------------------

Word count 2253 thanks for reading!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 162 53
---I know you can hear me, pro hero. If you don't want to be the only hero left in Japan, I suggest you never do this again... I will not hesitate to...
73K 2.9K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...
65.1K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
30.7K 893 17
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...