๐—ง๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—ข๐—ข๐—˜๐—— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐— ...

By flverys

๐—ง๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—ข๐—ข๐—˜๐—— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—— More

. introduction
๐–Ž. ๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐–Ž๐–Ž.
๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž.
๐–›.
๐–›๐–Ž.
๐–†๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—'๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”๐–™๐–Š.
๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž.
๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž.
๐–Ž๐–ƒ.
๐–.
๐–๐–Ž.

๐–Ž๐–›.

60 1 11
By flverys

────── A NIGHT to remember michelle couldn't believe her luck. charles leclerc, the formula one driver she admired so much, had asked her out to dinner. it was a dream come true for her, and she was determined to make the most of this opportunity.

the evening arrived, and michelle found herself sitting down to dinner, lost in conversation with charles. he was charming, her heart skipped a beat when she saw him waiting for her, as her thought was does he get better looking everyday, she had to admit that he was very sweet and easy to talk to, and she soon found herself opening up to him in a way she never had before.

as the evening wore on, michelle and charles discovered they had a lot in common. they both loved sports, with charles sharing stories from his racing career and michelle eagerly listening. they both had a passion for travel, with michelle dreaming of visiting the monaco grand prix one day, a race charles knew all too well.

" okay, let's leave everything aside, do you want to know what my thoughts of you were before i actually got to know you " charles smiled, leaning his posture back, greeting michelle's gaze with his dimples that she would faint for.

" oh please, enlighten me with your thoughts " michelle teased, a chuckle leaving her lips.
deep down, she wanted to know what he thought of her.

" d'accord, just so you know, i definitely don't think of you like that anymore " his words left his lips, as michelle widened her eyes feeling a hint of an offense.

" woah, are you saying that you used to hate me " she questioned, widely smiling as she heard charles' laughs go higher by each time she said something. which was killing her from the inside.

" i always thought that you hated me " he confessed, looking at michelle to catch her reaction,
his eyes wandered from her eyes to every part of face, admiring it with a smile painted on his lips, he liked her.

" what, me " she questioned, as she tried processing his words " how could you think that i, the one who's literally friends with everyone, hate you " her words left her mouth with a surprised tone, cleaning a wide smile on her lips.

" je jure devant dieu, ce n'est pas ma faute cependant, tu ne m'as même jamais regardé quand j'étais à côté de toi, et tu ne m'as jamais parlé, tu n'as même jamais essayé de le faire " charles introduced more of his thoughts with his chuckles getting more and more obvious by the time he saw her wide eyes and the gasps her mouth left.

but little does he know, her thoughts were taking over his french accent that she was addicted to, and his feelings for him.

" quoi, je ne t'ai jamais parlé parce que je pensais que tu ne m'aimais pas! "

" oh mon dieu, certainement pas! " charles laughed louder, which made michelle give him a wide chuckle

" alors, tu veux dire que tu n'as jamais détesté mon existence " michelle asked, her tone a mix of surprise and amusement.

" jamais de la vie, ma chère michelle," charles replied, his eyes sparkling with sincerity. " tu étais toujours un mystère pour moi. toujours entourée d'amis, toujours souriante, mais jamais un mot pour moi." michelle chuckled, shaking her head slightly.

" je suppose que j'ai été trop préoccupée par mes propres idées préconçues pour réaliser que tu pourrais être quelqu'un de spécial." her smile grew.

" et tu es très spéciale, michelle," charles said softly, his gaze unwavering. " maintenant que j'ai eu la chance de te connaître, je ne pourrais pas imaginer ma vie sans toi."

" eh bien, je suppose que les apparences peuvent être trompeuses. who would have thought that the second positioned driver on the track was actually a romantic man " michelle teased, scrunching her nose for a tiny amount of seconds.

" and who would have thought that the girl who seems so sure of herself actually had such a gentle heart " charles replied, his smile matching hers. they looked at each other for a moment, letting the comfortable silence fill the space between them.

charles couldn't believe how his feelings had changed since he first met michelle. what started as a simple misunderstanding had blossomed into something he couldn't ignore. every time he looked at her, his heart skipped a beat. her smile was like sunshine, warming him from the inside out. he admired her kindness, her strength, and her ability to make everyone around her feel special. charles knew he had fallen for her, even harder than before.

finally, michelle lightened her words again as she confessed " i'm glad we had this conversation, charles. cela change tout. "

michelle's heart raced every time she was near charles. what had once been a distant crush had grown into something deeper and more profound. she admired his passion for racing, his intelligence, and his charming demeanor. his smile that was shown most of the time lightened her mood, and made her feel comfortable, instead of being nervous and scared. michelle found herself thinking about charles constantly, wondering if he felt the same way about her, as she longed for his touch, his voice, his laughter.

" pour moi aussi, michelle," charles responded, his eyes brightening with emotions.

─── ───

as their night came to an end, charles walked michelle back to her house. they stood there for a moment, looking at each other, neither wanting the evening to be over. the street was quiet, the only sound the distant hum of a car passing by. the soft glow of the streetlights cast a warm, intimate glow over them, creating a moment that felt suspended in time.

" thank you for tonight," charles said, breaking the silence. his voice was gentle, filled with sincerity. " i had a wonderful time," he admitted, his eyes wandering into hers, taking in the depth of her gaze, the dark features she owned that seemed to hide so much beneath the surface.

michelle smiled, her heart fluttering in her chest. " i did too. it was a night that i'll never forget." her voice was soft, barely above a whisper, but filled with a warmth that spoke volumes.

charles reached out, taking michelle into an embrace of his. she could feel the strength in his arms, the warmth of his body against hers. it was a comforting embrace, one that made her feel safe and cherished. " i hope this won't be our last dinner together, j'aimerais te revoir," he said softly, his words filled with hope and longing.

michelle felt her cheeks flush, a smile playing at the corners of her lips. " i'd like that too," she replied, her voice barely more than a breath. she didn't want this moment to end, didn't want to say goodbye. she wanted to stay in his embrace forever, to lose herself in the warmth of his presence. but she knew that wasn't possible. so, reluctantly, she pulled away, stepping back from him. " goodnight, charles," she said, her lips tinged with a hind of a smile.

" goodnight, michelle " charles replied, his voice equally tinged with regret. he stood there for a moment, watching as she turned and walked towards her house. as she disappeared from view, he let out a sigh, his heart heavy with the knowledge that he had to let her go, at least for now. but he was determined that this wouldn't be the end, that somehow, someway, they would find their way back to each other.

─── ───

michelle arrived back home, her heart still racing from the evening's events. she found lily in the living room, engrossed in her phone." lily, you won't believe what happened tonight," michelle exclaimed, unable to contain her excitement.

lily looked up, curiosity evident in her eyes. " what happened, did you two kiss, oh god, you saw pedri inside the restaurant " she teased, knowing full well that michelle had a crush on the barcelona player.

" no, it's not about pedri," michelle replied, a smile playing on her lips, as she laughed at her sister " it's about charles "

" spill, what happened, i want every detail, i want to know the way he looked at you, talked to you, i wanna know everything! " lily craved as she stood on the couch looking at her sister whom was very happy by lily's reaction.

" he's such a gentleman, lily. we had the most amazing time. he's so charming and kind, and he even walked me back home." lily grinned, teasingly nudging michelle, which tirned out to be a hit like a rock.

" sounds like someone's getting more obsessed " she teased, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

" there's something about him that draws me to him." lily's smile softened, her teasing expression giving way to one of genuine affection.

" i'm happy for you, michelle. it's about time you found someone who treats you right. just don't ghost him like the way you ghost every man to ever exist " lily crossed her arms, earning back a wide smile from michelle whom felt a surge of gratitude towards her sister.

lily had always been there for her, supporting her through thick and thin. " thank you, lily, and no don't worry " she said, her voice filled with emotion. " i'm just glad i have you to share this with." Lily pulled michelle into a hug, squeezing her tightly.

" okay that's enough, now spill all the details. i want to hear everything about this dinner with charles leclerc. " settling down on the couch, michelle began recounting every detail of her evening with charles. she described the restaurant, the food they ate, and the conversations they shared.

she talked about how charles had made her laugh and how comfortable she had felt in his presence. she spoke about the moment when he had walked her back home, how he had looked at her with those intense eyes, and how she had felt a flutter in her heart. lily listened intently, hanging onto every word. she could see the happiness radiating from michelle, and it warmed her heart.

as michelle finished her story, lily grinned. " well, it sounds like you had an amazing time. i'm glad charles leclerc could make you so happy " michelle nodded, a dreamy look in her eyes.
" he really did. and you know what, he said he wants to see me again." lily raised an eyebrow.

" ugh, my god, you two are so in love " lily spoke making her sister couldn't wait to see where things would go with charles. maybe, just maybe, he could be the one to finally break down the walls she had built around her heart.

─── ───

INSTAGRAM
-MICHELLEGRAY-

LIKED by charlesleclerc, carlossainz, and 𝟵𝟰𝟴,𝟲𝟬𝟰 others
MICHELLEGRAY dinner 🥂

LILYJUNE oh to be THE person you're out with
USER it's not you?!

LILYJUNE tell the fans who you're out with babe

CARLOSSAINZ hermosa!
MICHELLEGRAY 🫶🏼

USER gorgeous girl!!

tap to see more...

───── ❝ tattooed on my mind ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 384 35
Stella Morris is a f1 fan. MASSIVE FAN. She works with her mum, a f1 journalist, as a photographer. Charles Leclerc is a f1 driver and drives for Scu...
1.8K 53 13
"๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ" "๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๏ฟฝ...
243K 8K 34
"แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฐแดส€ แดแด‡, แดส แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ษขแด€แด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส, แดส แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ษชแด›'๊œฑ แดแด‹แด€ส, แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด ๊œฐแดส€ ส€แด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แด€ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡, สแด‡แด€สœ" "I wi...
6.1K 226 10
When a 22 year old art student meets a strange guy at the place she comes to paint often, for inspiration. She has no clue who he is, when she asks...