Death Rose(Skephalo hanahaki)

By JustSkephaloLOL

🚨𝐰𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 π›πžπ­π­πžπ«πŸš¨one day skeppy starts having weird feelings about his best friend... More

The Call
Tα•Όα—΄ α‘•α—©α’ͺα’ͺ α‘­T2
The Text
The Two
The Questions
The Answers
The Answers pt2
The note
The potion
The transformation
The softness
The confession
The Begging
The "REAL" ending
The reunion(Ending 2 pt2)

Vidcon

50 5 2
By JustSkephaloLOL

(Y'all, this may be the last chapter idk 🤷‍♀photo above this is not mine found it on tik tok! )

-Skeppys POV-

Me and Darryl have been dating for a year an a half and vidcon is in a few days and bad and I have been thinking about telling everyone the news about us dating.

Another thing I've been thinking about is if me and Darryl are ever going to get married.

-𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛-

Today Vidcon is happening! I asked Darryl if I could announce to everyone if we could become public and he said yes! I thanked him but he doesn't know when I'm announcing it but it's today!

Me and Bad get ready for Vidcon and we wear matching-ish outfits and we head out and go inside the building and wait.

(𝚈'𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙸𝙳𝙺 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝚅𝙸𝙳𝙲𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝚂 𝙸'𝚅𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴)

Soon we went on the Dream Team panel and I was waiting to announce it, like last year I was asked the same question as last time but I answered it truthfully this time

"Okay skeppy I'll ask you again, what's your relationship with badboyhalo? "

(𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚄𝚃𝚂)

I jokingly said

"Best friends."

"Nah I'm just messing with you, we're dating! "

(𝙲𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙳 𝙶𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝙲𝚁𝙰𝚉𝙸𝙴𝚁!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Like everyone at the panel as well:WHAT?!

"Yeah?"

"𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.. "

" 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎?! "

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝"

"𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎? "

"UH"

𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍:𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂, 𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂, 𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂, 𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂, 𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂!

"No sorry guys we will not be kissing"

"𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙴𝙴"

"𝐍𝐨"

"Maybe later"

"𝚈𝙴𝚂𝚂𝚂"

"𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂 𝙰𝚂𝙺 𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚁𝙳𝚂 𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽𝙾𝚆! "

"NO DON'T"

"𝙸 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙴 𝙿𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙳!"

"STOP THIS IS THE DREAM TEAM PANEL NOT SKEPHALO OR WHATEVER YOU CALL US! "

"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡! "

"𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝! "

"𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.. "

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚕)

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚢.. "

(Skeppys mind:oh god no..)

"𝐇𝐦?"

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜! "

"Oh no.. "

"𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛? "

"𝐆𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐝"

"Fine."

"𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛? "

"Oh right uh a year and a half"

"𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍

"𝚄𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝? "

"I did"

"𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚍"

"Nah just me"

"𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍? "

"It's a LONG LONG LONGGG story🥰"

"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜! "

"Uh okay so, I got sick bad came to take care of like a good boyfriend and he kept finding me passed out A LOT because it got bad, he took me to the hospital I made sure they wouldn't tell hin, they didn't.

But one day I threw up on the floor by bad and he did research blah blah blah, and uh I confessed and stuff and yeah it pretty much a blur though, I guess I kept hitting my head. Well I did hit it multiple time from falling to the ground so."

"𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙶 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙴"

"Well I don't think I hit my head that hard"

"𝙷𝚖𝚖 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞! "

"I didn't get brain damage I swear! "

"𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎? "

"𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝, 𝐨𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝟕𝟓% 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝? "

"SHH BAD THEY DON'T NEED TO KNOW ALL OF THAT! "

"𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭! "

"BAD SHHH"

"𝚘𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢? "

"𝐘𝐞𝐬! "

"𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚝, 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠!

" uh looks like we're out of time! "

"𝚆𝙰𝙸𝚃, 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶"

"huh? "

"𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂, 𝚆𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂! "

"Oh my gosh fine! "

(Crowd goes crazy again)

____________________________________________________________________

I walk up toward bad and he stands up the we kissed in front of the whole crowd.

(Crowd goes WILD)

"𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙶 𝙸 𝙳𝙸𝙳𝙽'𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙺 𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝙰𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙸𝚃! "

"Well he loves me! So of course he would kiss me! "

Bad sighs and then we say our goodbyes to the crowd of people.
We start to walk out of view of the people and into the back and some of the people started to ask us questions. I just dragged bad by the wrist and tried walking out but bad wanted to answer their questions.

"𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢? "

"𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝟹𝚡? "

"𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄! 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓?! "

"DAR LET'S JUST GO PLEASE"

"𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎"

"𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.."

____________________________________________________________________

-No ones POV-

Skeppy and Bad leave and go to and ice cream place not to far from where they were already, a few people recognized them but most of were to shy to say hi, but a few asked for a photo and they gave them a photo.

they walked back to Zak's place and finally went to bed after a movie of course! After the movie skeppy was tired and fell asleep on the couch.

Bad tried to carry him back to bed but was to tired to, so he just walked to bed and went to bed without his little boyfriend. At the end of they both had forgotten about Vidcon and other events that happened but they were happy in apartment together<3
____________________________________________________________________

(𝙻𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢)

Skeppy had woken confused he was still tired, he tried to remember what happened the day before and remembered that his and Bads relationship had became public now.

Skeppy grabbed his phone from the table in front of his and went on X and saw that skephalo was trending. He looked at photos of him and Bad kissing on that stage from the crowd and he saw one of his friends took a photo to while on stage as well.

(Wait who took that picture?) Skeppy thinks to himself.

He looks at the photo taken from the crowd and see it was puffy. (Course she took the picture..) He thought to himself again he started to deeper into his thoughts and didn't see that Bad came and sat next to him.

"𝐙𝐚𝐤? 𝐙𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐤, 𝐙𝐀𝐊𝐊𝐊! "

"Huh? Oh um, HII"

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭? "

"Not much just was looking X and saw that skephalo is trending right now. There are also A LOT of photos and videos of us kissing on stage. "

"𝐎𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞! "

Skeppy passes Bad his phone and he looks at the photos, videos and fan art.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐙𝐚𝐤! "

"Hm?"

"𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞!"

"Awh! It's so cute! "

____________________________________________________________________

Bad and skeppy were living happily together and got married a year later after they became public and were having a great time with life, no problems.

-𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥-

(I have finally finished this story this chapter ended up being 1114 words long, longest chapter this whole time but, it's not over yet. One last chapter then I'm done for good with this,thanks for staying if you did!)

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 202 46
REQUEST ARE OPEN Note: I am not pushing them to a relationship and tho I'm using real life names and stuff like meeting up, I'm not shipping real pe...
3.1K 171 24
A story of an empty-hearted medical student Darryl....well that was untill he bumped into a cute stranger. Who knew this cute stranger would change h...
32.9K 610 13
the romanticification of skephalo. β€’ ; no capitals + often misspellings (i use ,,, instead of ...) ; writes requests ; 𝙣𝙀 𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙬, will write a...
50.9K 1.8K 37
🌊skephalo 🌊 Darryl and Zak are In high school, And they become friends. They have agreements then and there. And they of course get jealous. But...