In the dark//The pyramid game

cherryxorchid00 által

The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to... Több

Chapter -1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Not a chapter
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Note (vote)
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 29.5
Chapter - 30

Chapter - 5

578 35 2
cherryxorchid00 által

Sooha's POV

I was in a dinner with my father and his business partners,more like friends for benefit.The people there are DoAh and her father,Dayeon and her father and Harin and her father.

The father's were talking away while we went quiet,"The steak is tender and delicious"Mr.Kim said,"Mr.Seo,let me ask something.How can it be explained medically?Look.The only daughter of Baekyeon Group family"he said pointing to Harin,"The only daughter of Hongmin Group's family"He said pointing to me, "The only child of SeoSim Hospital family
"He said pointing to DoAh, "And we...only have daughters" He pointed to Dayeon, she looked down,feel guilty.

I kinda feel bad Dayeon has to be with a father like that,"How can you say this is a coincidence?"he asked,"All of our families have superior X chromosome.Oh right,
Harin,Sooha,Which college are you planning to apply for?If you don't mind,
why don't you work on the portfolio with DoAh?I think it'll be a chance to tighten you friendship and become closer friends."Mr.
Seo said.

"Were close friends already.DoAh is smart and cute."Harin answered,"She's cute?"Mr.
Seo asked again,"Thanks"DoAh replied.

Close friends already huh?How is she so good at lying?

That was my thought but I cover with a soft smile,"Do you still hang out with that judo girl?" Mr.Kim asked,"I'm closer with Harin."
Dayeon replied,"Harin only?I'm sorry but aren't you and Sooha close?" he asked again apologizing to the other before asking again,"We're close" I quickly lied cause I knew Dayeon would get beaten up at home if I don't say something.He seemed impressed and Dayeon looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh,Dad.Can you provide more scholarship
to the school swimming club? There's a girl names Eunjung in my class,she's talented but poor.Don't say no,please?"Harin plead.
She whispered something to her father,
Uncle looked really uncomfortable and he reluctantly say yes.What did this bitch said?

"Let's have a toast?"He asked,"Sure" dad replied and we lifted our glass and drink the wine.The dad's chatted away and I became
bored,I told my father that I wanted to go home and make up an excuse,"I'm sorry,if you will excuse me,I have some school work to do,I'll get going first" I said and left.

I decided to go through the town so instead of getting in ther car,I told him to go home by himself and that I'll call him when I need it.

I was near a convenience store when I spotted Sung Sooji in the table,the worker gave her something,I went to her,"Is this seat taken?" I asked,"Oh,Hong Sooha?" she looked shocked,I just looked at her for an answer,"Ah no you can sit here" she said and I sit."Why are you here? Still in uniform
too?" I asked."Can I ask you a question?" she asked back, I was shocked,why did she have so much questions,"Sure" I replied.
"Do the teacher know about our game?"
She asked.

Interesting.

"Our game?No,The teacher wouldhave no idea.If he did,he would maybe try to help those in Grade F.He knows well about relationships in class and personal info about students,He seemed to care well about students like JaEun as well.But don't even think about getting him on your side.The grass isn't always green on the other side." I replied with the same tone.

"It's pretty late,my mother will be worried if I'm home late,thank me later"I said and leave.I have something I lied about, that the teacher knew about the bullying Woori
reported before so why wouldn't he?He's
not what he seems, I can't exactly tell her but she should be aware.If she still report
about it, it's not my problem.

I went home to see my whole family in the living room, wondering about where I go,again.Can I have sometime without them worrying about me all the time?No.
Letting me run of without protection is not in my family's dictionary.

"Sooha-ya, where did you go?I was so worried about you?I called you're father but he said you left early." Mom ran to me and hugged me,"I was just walking around the town I'm fine mm?"I said,"But what if you get abducted or something , oh no,my baby" She said concerned,I sighed.

"I'm not abducted, I'm fine, see" I said while turning around."Mother-in-law,she said she is fine, she's home now.Don't get too worried,you're health will be ruined.
Let's go to your room"My first sister-in-law said while signaling me to leave, she's the best.I thank her and went to my room quickly before I get swarmed by my brothers.

This is my life,many people think it's fun,
ngl it is sometimes but it can get annoying.
Being born as the youngest yet only daughter in the family of the top company in the country,I was born when my parents didn't expect a child anymore with having 15 years gap at least.I was practically born when my parents were in there 50s.So I get adored but my family are overprotective with me.

Let's not say much, I'll get to bed before my brothers come to my room.Nighty night.

The next day~~~~

The next day went as usual,Sooji oftend disappear during break to avoid Dayeon,
and JaEun don't come to school since last week.

I overheard DoAh and Sooji's conversation
,"I guarantee you,the more you keep it up,
The worse the situation will get."
"In what grounds?"
"So far,only two people were against the game"
DoAh told her.

What is Seo DoAh thinking?If Harin knew about this,it will be the end of her.So what is she planning?

The next class was PE,the kids were playing with Sooji,touching her chest and butt.

Then here comes her saviour,"Is it PE the next period?"Mr Im comes over,"What's so fun?Are you sure you are having fun all together?"he continued,"Mr Im leave us alone during break time.This is how we have fun.Right,Sooji?"Wooyi said pulling Sooji's bra stripes.

Then the PE teacher comes over,"Mr Im,
what is it?"she asked,"Well the thing is"
*cough* "Mr Im will you take me to the infirmary?I think I have cold."Sooji said.
"I can go with her"DoAh quickly volunteer.
But they turn her down.

We watch as Sooji leave with the teacher,we
knew he won't bring her to the infirmary,"
She is so doomed" Jaehyung whispered to me and I nodded.

Why is she so stupid?I warned her not to trust him, tsk.whatever not my problem.

While we were having class, there is a video sent in our class chat,it was Sooji with the homeroom teacher.It was not to original one,only Grade As have the original.

"Did you see? What's going on with Sung Sooji?"
"She's doomed"
"What is she going to do?"
"To the homeroom teacher."
"Assigned?"
"She probably doesn't know that he's a lunatic."
"You bet"
"I feel bad for her."
"She became his prey too"
"She's naive unlike she seems"
"As if he has no idea"
"Tell me about itmHes just a lucrepath"
"He's crazy about money."

"He's darn crazy" Jiyoung says.

"Darn it."
"What if she ends up like Cho Woori?"
"No way."Yeondoo says.

I just stare at the screen blankly,should I send it to JaEun?

Sooji's POV

I went to the infirmary and discovered that I have a fever,the nurse told me to go home early if it gets worse.

We were having PE when the kids started touching my chest and butts,"You have big buttocks" they say, I ignored them, I wasn't feeling to well to be honest.

"Is it PE,next period?" I heard the teacher say,"what's so fun?Are you sure you are having fun all together?" He asked,"Mr.Im
,leave us alone during break time"Wooyi said while approaching the teacher and side hugged me."This is how we have fun
,Right,Sooji?"she said pinching me.

"Mr.Im,what is it?the PE teacher asked,
"Well,the thing is..."Before he continue I
faked cough,now is my chance to report to
him,"Mr.Im,will u walk me to the infirmary?
I think I have a cold." I said,before he could reply,DoAh beat him,"I can go with her." She
volunteered.

"I'll go with him" I insisted,"Right.You have class to take" the teacher said and we leave
To go to the infirmary.Except that we didn't got there.

He took me to an office,"So do you have something to tell me?"he asked "Can a school violence committee be called for class 2-5?"I asked.

He sighed,"I was concerned about you already.What is it?Are your classmates bullying you?"he asked,I hesitate a bit then answered "Yes.Can you help me?" I asked.

"Last year,there was a student name Woori
in the class.Like you,she was being bullied.
JaEun is going through something similar,
right?"he asked as I nodded.

It went quiet for a while before he speaks again,"I think,I can help you girls."he finally said.

I'm saved,I'm saved.I felt relieved

"Thank you" I thanked him,"Thank you for telling me.Sooji,What you just said,can you look at me and say it again?" He asked while filming me,I was shocked.

"Don't you have any bruises or scars in your body?You don't,u need at least a cigarette
burn to make it effective.I mean... evidence
matters the most for a case like this.But kids these days are so clever,they don't leave any evidence.Those little brat,they've
gotten better tricks for nothing."He said.

I glanced at the boiling water and stand up,
but he pushes me back and was about to pour the boiling water on me,"Ahh~~"I
shouted and he slapped me,"Gosh,Darn it.
Right,A burn scar isn't really needed.Sooji,
only if I have an evidence,I'll tell all their
parents.Then you'll get some compensation
too,okay,now look.Grit your teeth."he said and was about to slap me again.

"Sooji,are you inside?Sung Sooji"someone knocked,"Darn,what is it now?"the teacher cursed."Sooji,Are you in there?Open up,
Sooji" it's JaEun.I pushed pass him making him fall and kicked the phone with me and open the door.

JaEun looked around,she picked up the phone and put it in the boiling water,"Hey
Sooji,pull yourself together.let's go" she said,grabbed my hand and we run to the rooftop.

"Are you insane? Don't you know what he's like?Why were you alone with him?You don't know what he'd do to you."She scolded me,"The homeroom teacher...I mean that lunatic.... what's with him?" I
asked.

She sighed,"I'm sorry I should've told you.
I.." she said and hand me her phone,A video
of a girl being forced to do a strip show showed up."What is this?A strip show?Who
is this?" I asked.

"It was a penalty.The homeroom teacher would claim Dayeon bullied you and threatened the parents,then it'll get him
money.Then Dayeon would take revenge on
you, she's the example,Woori,Cho Woori.
Did you also agree to the rules when u first
joined the game?"She asked.

"That was why she was penalized? They're
insane.Did Mr.Im harass you too?"I asked.
"Not me,I don't participate in the game"she
Said."Are you okay?Did you get hit?" she must've spotted my swollen cheek."Forget
it.This is just physiological."I quickly rubbed it off.

"I'm sorry,Sooji.Its because of me.It's my fault,it'll be over soon" she looked guilty,
"What?Anyways,how do you know I was there?"I asked.She explained how someone
sent her a photo of me and Mr.Im going to the councelling room.

In the principal's office~~~

No one's POV

Principal Im showed Harin the dropout application of Myoung JaEun,she looked over at Harin who kept a straight face,
"Harin-"Tell the homeroom teacher to shut his mouth as if he's invisible and just focuson teaching classes.Do u understand
?" Harin asked."Yes" Principal Im nodded.

In the rooftop

"So,he didn't get fired when he already did it once.I get that it's private school but still..
He must have someone to pull the strings,
which is related to Baek Harin.U should've put the phone, it's evidence."Sooji says,
"What?I didn't get to think that far,"JaEun answered,"It's a shame,but I'm grateful.I'm
back to my senses thanks to it"she said."Oh
Were you perhaps close with Eunbyeol?"
She asked."No." JaEun replied,"Did the two
of you join class 5 together at the beginning of the year 2?" Sooji continued.

"That's true but I and Eunbyeol aren't close.
"She replied,"What's with that lunatic then?
"Sooji wondered,"Join the game.I want to escape being an F with you.I really mean this one."Sooji said determined,"I'm sorry,but It'll be over soon.Once I drop out
of the school-"You'll drop out?"Sooji cutted

"Yes.Without me,the situation will change
."She finished "This game will never be over
even if you're gone,Harin isn't the only one maintaining the system.The others are the
same,becoming a monster is infectious.
You've seen it.Somebody has to put an end to it,this class must change.No,let me rephrase it, let's destroy the Pyramid Game.This is the answer,right?" Sooji said
and leave.

It was finally the day of the Pyramid game,
Sooji was washing her face when Yeondoo and her friends approach her,"Grade F.Who will you vote for today?You have no one else to vote for anyway,right?Then,vote for
me.Let me go to Grade A." she said,"Right,
let us have your votes" her friend said,"Let's
just go" another said and they leave.

Sooji sighed,JaEun still doesn't answer her.
"I overheard your conversation at the rooftop the other day,will you let me join?" Sooha approach her."Hong Sooha?" Sooji
got confused,"Let's have a deal,I will vote for you, and JaEun if she join.And you two will vote for me and let me have the most votes.I will also protect you if you get picked on"she offered,Sooji went quiet for a while."You are close Baek Harin,how can I be sure you won't say anything?"She asked.

"Maybe I did,but just because we are close doesn't mean I actually like her,does it?
She's just a psychomaniac after all.Plus,if you wanted to get out of Grade F or from
Dayeon,you at least need 2 votes, right?DoAh said someone in the past was again the game, one of that people,was me.And I still want it to end,I'm a lot useful than you think,so, deal?"Sooha smirked.

Right,she seems to have great power,so
she would know a lot about that game.If she is trustworthy,she could be useful than ever,I have no other choice,I will stick in F forever if JaEun didn't agree.Let's  trust her for now.

"Deal." Sooji said and shake her hand.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

40 0 31
While her parents were away she discovered something remarkable about her bedroom. The only problem was someone else wanted it. With a big competitio...
42.3K 2.7K 25
It's always a good and bad one who always ends up together. If the other is good, the other one is the opposite, but still manages to control their r...
8.4K 395 22
What happened if a playboy Name "Chou Tzuyu" will fall in love with a simple girl name "Minatozaki Sana". Will Tzuyu changed? Let's find out... Gend...
15.3K 923 2
Minatozaki Sana was blind when she was still a child and her parents died in an unfortunate event leaving her alone. She lives alone and is only rece...