Fire Emblem Genealogy of the...

By kamenridergamer

This is a story of a knight of Leonster with blood of a Dragon. (Some things are taken straight from the Oosa... More

Chapter 1: Tale of a Dragon
Chapter 2: Bloodlines Intertwine
Chapter 3: The Maiden
Chapter 5: End of the Lionheart
Chapter 6: Child of Ullr

Chapter 4: The Dragon Sage's song

3 0 0
By kamenridergamer

Days later after Sigurd's and Deirdre's wedding, Jessica was talking to Azelle.

"Azelle, do you know what happened to the people who burned my mother?" Jessica asked.

Azelle said, "Brother had them all imprisoned."

"I see..." Jessica spoke in a soft tone.

Jessica's right hand was shaking as she still remembers the day her mother died.

Flashback, Velthomer

A few people were gathering around. A 7 year old Jessica was held back by two men as her mother was tied up . Tears were falling from Jessica's eyes as she was crying.

"Mama! Leave Mama alone!" Jessica shouted.

Jessica's mother looks at her.

"Keep on living, my beautiful daughter," She said.

They started a fire under Jessica's mother. Jessica looks away and covers her ears so she couldn't hear her mother's screams of agony.

"That girl is related to Loptous! She's the Beast of Ruin! Burn her!" Someone suggested.

Arvis' voice was heard, "Let Jessica go!"

The two men who were holding Jessica, suddenly let her go. Jessica saw Arvis with Azelle. Arvis and Azelle suddenly grab her hands and help her flee.

End of the Flashback

Azelle holds her right hand. "Jessica... You were thinking about that day, right?"

Jessica nods. Azelle pulls her into a hug. Jessica hugs back.

"It's going to be okay, Jessica," Azelle said.

Jessica holds Azelle tightly, not wanting to let go. Azelle pats her back.

Deirdre walks towards them, "Jessica, can I speak to you privately?"

Jessica nods, "Of course Lady Deirdre."

Azelle and Jessica let go of each other. Jessica and Deirdre walk away.

In a Different Room

Deirdre and Jessica walk in. Deirdre was holding a Thoron tome.

"I want to give you this. Long before you guys arrived at Verdane. A mysterious man gave it to me." Deirdre said.

Flashback, Spirit Forest

A hooded man walks through the Spirit Forest. People were a bit skeptical about him.

"I'm Terramos, the Dragon Sage. I'm looking for someone of Maera descent," Terramos says as he removes his hoodie.

His brown eyes scan around. He fixes his once dark brown hair which started to turn gray. Terramos' face had some scales on it.

"Someone get Deirdre," Someone said.

Minutes later, Deirdre walks towards him.

"I'm Deirdre," Deirdre said.

Terramos gave her a Thoron tome, "Give this to my granddaughter once you see her."

Deirdre nods, "I will."

Terramos nods. Terramos puts his hood back on. He said farewell to everyone before leaving to head back to the Aed Shrine.

End of Flashback

Deirdre hands the tome to Jessica. Jessica smiles.

"Thank you." Jessica said.

Deirdre nods.

Deirdre said, "Oh, I have something to tell you but please don't tell Sigurd."

Jessica asked, "What is it?"

Deirdre took a deep breath before speaking, "I'm pregnant."

Jessica was shocked as she picked up Deirdre and twirls her around. Deirdre chuckles.

Jessica put Deirdre down, "That's great!!"

Deirdre smiles. Jessica kneels in front of Deirdre.

"I swear as an honorable knight, that I'll protect you and your unborn child with my life," Jessica said.

Deirdre said, "Thank you."

Days later

The army was ready to leave to help out Lachesis after Sigurd found out that Eldigan was arrested and Lachesis was asking for his help. Jessica was in the arena. Jessica was fighting against her foes until she saw a blond man.

"I'm Holyn. Let's see who's better," The man named Holyn said.

Jessica said, "I'm Jessica. Good luck to you."

Jessica and Holyn drew out their swords. Jessica jumps out of her horse to make the fight more fair. Jessica's movement was like water. Holyn was struggling to keep up. Jessica jumps over Holyn and slashes his back. Holyn growls in pain as he loses.

Jessica holds out her hand, "Not too shabby, Holyn."

Holyn said, "You too."

Holyn shakes her hand. Jessica and Holyn nod at each other.

"You got spirit. I like that. Let me join you," Holyn said.

Jessica nods, "Very well. Follow me."

Jessica took Holyn to meet with Sigurd. Several minutes later, the army left for Nordion. Jessica saw Deirdre gave Ethlyn the Light Brand.

Jessica said, "Men and women! Let's go!"

Finn looks at Jessica in awe, "She's a natural born leader..."

The army arrived at Nordion Castle. Jessica saw Elliot.

Elliot said, "Lachesis! I'm going to make you my wife one way or another!"

Jessica casts Terramos at Elliot. Elliot dodges the attack.

Elliot said in shock, "G-Grannvale?!"

Lachesis recognizes Jessica, "Jessica!"

Jessica waves at Lachesis. Sigurd stops next to Jessica and points his sword at Elliot.

Elliot growls, "Damn you."

Elliot tries to attack Jessica. Jessica casts Thoron at Elliot. Elliot falls off her horse.

"Curse you!!" Elliot yelled in pain.

Jessica channeled her energy as a dragon form surrounds Jessica. Sigurd, Lachesis and Elliot were shocked. Deirdre also sees what was going on. Jessica let out a draconic roar before casting Terramos at Elliot, killing him.

Deirdre said, "Jessica..."

Jessica drops the tome. Jessica started to wobble a bit.

Deirdre caught Jessica before she could fall, "Take it easy."

Jessica nods. Jessica was breathing heavily. Jessica passed out in Deirdre's arms after wasting too much of her magic.

Hours later, Nordion Castle

Jessica wakes up as she sees Alva walking over her.

Alva said, "I'll get Lady Lachesis and Lord Sigurd."

Alva leaves the room. Jessica gets up. Jessica saw some freshly made food. Jessica grabs the plate and starts eating. Sigurd and Lachesis walk in.

Sigurd asked, "How are you feeling?"

Jessica swallows her food before looking at Sigurd.

"Refreshed," Jessica told them.

Lachesis sits on bed. Lachesis grabbed Jessica's hand.

"What was that?" Lachesis asked.

Jessica shrugs, "I don't know."

Days later

Everyone was in Evans Castle, they were planning to capture Mackily Castle.

Jessica said, "Deirdre, Ayra, Lachesis and I can head there."

Sigurd said, "No. I'm not going to risk it."

Jessica sighs. Deirdre puts her hand on Jessica's shoulder.

Jessica said, "Then I'll go alone!!"

Jessica walks away. Sigurd runs after Jessica.

"Jessica, wait!" Sigurd shouted.

Jessica stops and yells at Sigurd, "What?!"

Sigurd sighs, "First, take a deep breath and second, what's been going on with you?"

"I..." Jessica mumbles.

Jessica was taking a deep breath

Sigurd said, "Take your time. I'm listening."

"I... I love you, Sigurd. Ever since we met in the royal academy. I know you're married to Deirdre but I was so scared to tell you," Jessica told him, "I may have lost my chance but I'll continue to fight by your side and protect Deirdre!"

Sigurd was shocked for several minutes. Jessica looks away as she starts to blush.

Sigurd finally spoke, "Jessica. I appreciate that you told me of your feelings and I'm glad that you understand. Like Deirdre, you hold a special spot in my heart."

Jessica felt her heart flutter as she smiled brightly. Sigurd smiles as well. Jessica looks at Sigurd. Tears were running down from her eyes. Sigurd wipes the tears away.

"I don't want to lose you, Jessica. Quan and Ethlyn need you as much as I do," Sigurd told her, "I beg you, don't die on us if you are heading to Mackily Castle."

Moments Later, Inside Mackily Castle

Jessica, Ayra, Lachesis and Deirdre arrived. Jessica knocks out one of the knights and takes their armor. Jessica puts the armor on and "escorts" the three to Clement. Jessica lets the three in while she goes and deals with the knights. After some time, Jessica walks in, seeing Clement with Ayra's and Lachesis' swords on his neck.

Jessica said, "Well done ladies."

Ayra, Lachesis and Deirdre nod at Jessica. The four successfully captured Mackily. Moments later, the rest of the army arrived.

Sigurd said, "Well done, now we head to Agusti."

Hours later

The army successfully captured Agusti, Jessica leaned against a wall as she heard Eldigan and Sigurd talking.

"That damn Chagall must've put lies in Eldigan's head..." Jessica mutters.

Jessica saw Eldigan leave. Jessica felt a sense of dread.

"Eldigan..." Jessica mutters.

At night, Deirdre told Sigurd that she was pregnant. Sigurd was excited that he was going to be a father. Jessica smiles as she is standing in the doorway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 84 15
-a house divided aemond targaryen/oc helaena targaryen/oc aegon targaryen/oc house of the dragon I do not own anything from asoia...
27.9K 928 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? ⸺ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
29.1K 1K 18
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝑷𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒈𝒂𝒔 𝑫. 𝑨𝒄𝒆 𝑿 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 In which two teens fall stupidly in love wit...
87 1 15
After being consumed by a mysterious curse, the Kingdom of Sharla has been plunged into ruin. Expelled from his home in the capital, Miles, Prince o...