The Enemy Of The Princess - E...

By Loca_Latina05

Him: I can't do this anymore Her: don't worry I'll be gone soon... you don't have to worry Him: you're stayi... More

Welcome
Introduction
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 9 -

- Chapter 8 -

6 0 0
By Loca_Latina05

Previously.....

WAIT!! HOONIE??!! HUN?!! LOVE??!! LEE HEESUNG WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS SHOWER IMMA TACKLE YOU!!!

________________________

Sunghoon POV

After I showered and got fully dressed I did what I promised myself to do. I opened the door to find an already showered and clothed Heesung. Good. I turned towards him and I can already see him putting his arms up. With just communication with our eyes, I started screaming his name and charged towards him. However, I forgot a key detail about him, hes faster than me in many areas!!! I was still chasing him around the house when I finally tackled him down to the ground. We were playfully arguing and fighting to the point that my brothers joined.

Me: HEESUNG WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU-

Jay: CAN WE CALM DOWN PLEASE ITS ONLY 6 IN THE MORNING!!

Me: NOOOO

I continued to tickle heesung and drag him around. This morning was perfect, it reminded me of how we used to play around like this when we were younger. Although my life wasn't cupcakes and rainbows I suddenly saw a flash and saw a memory that me me sad. I remembered how heesung was going to leave us alone and how we grew apart for a few days. As I was remembering these memories, tears finally dropped from my eyes, everything became blurry and I lost my balance. Waiting to hit the stone cold and hard floor I felt protective arms wrap around me. I look up to see a concerned and shocked heesung but spoke to me if I was the most fragile vase he ever found in his life.

Heesung: hoonie are you okay? What happened? We were having fun a minute ago

Jay: jake do you think it might be about back then?

Me: i-i-im fi-fine su-sungie just i- tha- i-

I couldn't finish forming my sentence when I felt jay and jakes around me. I continued to break down in front of my brothers for the first time after that incident. I don't know what came over me but I stood up and walked away from the group just to blackout 5-10 meters away from them.

Jay POV

I looked over to jake not knowing whats happening to our oldest brother, but we knew it was something about his locked memories. Not knowing what to do I signalled to jake to gently pull heesung away from sunghoon so we could hug him. After we tightly hugged him, he was saying words incoherently like "sungie im sad" or "im sorry" and even "I don't deserve you". Before I could ask my brother I was interrupted by a crying heesung.

Heesung: I ha-havent heard hi-him call me th-that in a wh-while

Jake: call you what? Wait are you sungie??

Heesung: yeah I am, b-bu-but im sorry, I ne-need to g-go

???: what just happened? Why is heesung hyung crying?

Jay: not now sunoo not the right timing, can you get his brother for me please?

Sunoo: will do jay hyung!

Everything was happening so fast when everything was finally making sense in my head I felt sunghoon rip himself from the hug and started walking. Ive never seen sunghoon like this but whatever happened between heesung and him has triggered him in a bad way.

Jake: hoon where are you going?

We saw how he tried to turn but instead we saw him falling. Without hesitation, jake slid on the black and grey marble tiles and caught sunghoon before his head hit the floor. I've never seen anyone react so quickly besides a bodyguard- I'll talk to Jake later. We quickly took him to our in-house nurse and were patiently waiting for the results. Once we saw her walking out the room, we immediately stood up to hear what was wrong.

Nurse Mila: well physically, he hasn't been hurt. Nothing has been sprained or broken ..... however-

Jake: however? What do you mean "however" he's healthy nothing happened to him!!

As his voice got louder Mila finched and took a few steps back. I quickly hugged Jake as his frustration was consuming him and by the looks of it he would or could hurt someone in this moment.

Me: ikue it's okay let's listen to what noona has to say then you can go and punch a tree

He quickly apologised and looked at Mila to continue speaking. I give her a small smile and a nod so she continues telling us what happened with Sunghoon.

Nurse Mila: however, he's not doing well mentally. It looks like a locked memory was triggered and came into his head... I advise you guys to comfort him and keep the thing or person away for a while

We give her a bow and walk to the bed that he was sitting on. Jake and I sped walk to him and hug him tightly.

Me: don't you scare us like that again

Jake: who made your brain trigger a memory?? I'll kill them for you!

Before I could ask him another question, we hear a soft voice that sounds if they are afraid to speak.

Sunghoon: n-no Jake, pl-please don't h-hu-hurt anyone or a-an-anything but can you gu-guys stay wi-with me

Me: we will hoon, but are you okay to go to the university like this??

Sunghoon: has a break down ever stopped me from hanging out with you?? Never soooo I'll go but if something happens to any of us we IMMEDIATELY are coming home

And with that we found ourselves walking to the mini bus and we met everyone waving at us and walked into the bus to sit down. it was now 7:10am and we were only 20 minutes away from the university.

Sunghoon POV

Once we arrived at the university we were greeted with a nice cold breeze and the warm sun hitting our faces. We stepped into the campus and it was bigger than I expected. The school had a traditional yet modern vibe to it as it had walls that were light grey but were contrasted with black cement. The hallways were painted with a dark green with mahogany timber as accents. The first levels were combined with really light and slightly dark pastel colour furniture. The more we walked in the cream and brown hallways, with pine wood used as the floor, the campus became bigger in scale. The university had anything and everything for every course, law, music, English, history and many more.

All of the seven of us were soaking in the beauty of the law building that was made mainly with timber and glass, and with a few fake and real plants. I was too busy looking up that i suddenly fell to the floor along side a female student. The boys saw what happened and quickly helped me and the student pick up some papers she dropped.

Me: are you okay? Are you hurt?

???: well I should be asking you- wait I know y-you and- th-them

Me: you know me?? I've never met you besides right now

We all saw her gasp and quickly bowed to the seven of us. Why does she look like I've seen her before??

???: I'm so sorry that I bumped into you your majesty

Me: it's okay miss???

Lucia: oh my name is Lucia

Jay: Sunghoon step back

Me: why?

Lucia: I'm so sorry, I've ruined your tour just by being here. Before i leave have you guys seen by any chance a student with blond and pink hair??

Niki: I think I saw her she went to the music building

She started walking away towards the music building when he was stopped by Heesung.

Heesung POV

I saw her leaving to the music building but I saw a picture on top her notebook that looked oddly familiar. So I grabbed her wrist and made her look at me.

Me: I'm so sorry but is it okay if I see that photo?

Thank god that the others are on the other side of the building, cause if they weren't they would be questioning me nonstop.

Lucia: a-ahh this ph-photo? yes, you can see it

Me: thank you, Lucia right?

Lucia: yep! That's me Lucia

I give her a small smile before looking down at the photo. This photo I've seen it before, I take out my phone and find the exact picture but it was slightly different. It was a photo of me and Niki when we were young but there wasn't a girl in it but Lucia's version there was a girl that looked oddly like Niki and my aunty?

Lucia: are you done with it? My friends are waiting for me Mr?

Me: Heesung, Lee Heesung

Lucia: well Heesung it's been a pleasure meeting a person from Conecte

Me: where did you get this photo??

Lucia: it's my best friend's but your birth mark looks like hers

I was going to ask her a question about her best friend but I was interrupted by my younger brother.

Niki: hyung we are almost leaving

Me: Lucia, what's your best friend's name and if you can, can you tell me who they are-

Niki: hey that me and you when we were kids but who is that girl? And why does she look like me?

Lucia: I-I'll tell y-you only I-if you do-don't say anything okay?

Me: I promise we won't say anything. It'll stay between us

I was going to ask her another question but I was stopped when I was dragged by her. Niki just followed us and he kept eyeing her down but in a weird way? But I never knew a woman's hand could be so soft to the touch- anyways we ended up standing in front of a building that was far away from the campus.

Lucia: I need to tell you something before I tell you who my best friend is-

She was going to finally tell me the story behind that photo and the girl but once again was cut of by Niki.

Niki: your from Breatia

Lucia: ye-yes I am

Me: how'd you know-

Niki: her necklace, it's the castle's emblem

Me: it's okay, we don't fear you nor hate you but I really need to know who that girl is.

Lucia: well, I was holding onto that photo cause my best friend wanted to visit another building-

Niki: the music building?

Me: Niki please stop interrupting

With that he let out a sigh and a pout as if he was just stopped arguing with me. But he could never hide his habit. His nose or eye would twitch if he ever got nervous.

Lucia: anyway it's a photo of my best friend with her twin and her younger brother that went missing when she was 5. This photo was taken a few days before they were taken by her mums evil sister. Her birth mark is on her left side of her neck and till this day it still looks like a tilted mountain. But some people say it looks like a hickey

I was slowly trying to process all the information that was just given to me. That girl had a twin and a younger brother but that can't be me and Niki. There's no way. And why is her birth mark the same as mine?

Niki: what was the name of the evil sister? I'm trying to connect the pieces IF... IF this is real or not

Lucia: well my best friends mum is called Esmeralda but her evil sister is called

Vera

—————

???: WHY?!

—————

???: YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!! Tell me while I'm asking nicely or I'll make you tell me

—————

???: how long have you been hiding this from us?

____________________________

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've wrote a chapter. I hope there isn't any problems with the book so far.

I'll see you guys in the next chapter

— Author-nim

Word count: 1958

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.7K 37
"I'm ready to love Tell me, can we stay together? Can we stay together? I'm a fool of love for you My heart by your side forever, by your side foreve...
8.5K 607 57
[COMPLETED] "i told y-you to not be involved..." "b-but they s-still tricked m-me..." 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜...
148K 3.2K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?
49.9K 2.5K 29
"Because I lost everything, I became a monster that can't die." Started - 3•2•23 Ended - 10•13•23