Moonstruck:Once in a lifetime

By Tara_says

𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' a... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dedication♡
PLAYLIST♡
Characters♡
✨Chapter:1✨
✨Chapter:2✨
💕 NEW COVER 💕
✨Chapter:3✨
✨Chapter:4✨
✨Chapter:5✨
✨Chapter:6✨
✨Chapter:7✨
✨Chapter:8✨
✨Chapter:9✨
✨Chapter:10✨
✨Chapter:11✨
✨Chapter:12✨
✨Chapter:13✨
✨Chapter:14✨
✨Chapter:15✨
✨Chapter:16✨
✨Chapter:17✨
✨Chapter:18✨
✨Chapter:19✨
✨Chapter:20✨
✨Chapter:21✨
✨Chapter:22✨
✨Chapter:23✨
✨Chapter:24✨
✨Chapter:25✨
✨Chapter:26✨
✨Chapter:27✨
✨Chapter:28✨
✨Chapter:29✨
✨Chapter:30✨
✨Chapter:31✨
✨Chapter:32✨
✨Chapter:33✨
✨Chapter:34✨
✨Chapter:35✨
✨Chapter:37✨
✨Chapter:38✨
✨Chapter:39✨
✨Chapter:40✨
✨Chapter:41✨
✨Chapter:42✨
✨Chapter:43✨
✨Chapter:44✨
✨Chapter:45✨
✨Chapter:46✨
✨Chapter:47✨
✨Chapter:48✨
✨Chapter:49✨
✨Chapter:50✨
✨Chapter:51✨
✨Chapter:52✨
✨Chapter:53✨
✨Chapter:54✨
✨Chapter:55✨
✨Chapter:56✨
✨Chapter:57✨
✨Chapter:58✨

✨Chapter:36✨

3.4K 178 50
By Tara_says

Chaos makes the muse~
.
.
.
Hey💃💗.Tysm everyone for 17k🥺❤
You guys are the best😭💗💗✨✨.
.
.
Enjoy now~
.
.
.
Author's POV

Time skip to Ekansh's  mansion

"Yes first kick that and then enter." Kamla said to Surbhi.

Ekansh and Surbhi were standing at the door. Surbhi followed her without any questions. She kicked that kalash and entered the house.

"Welcome to the house Surbhi." Kamla said and hugged Surbhi. Surbhi hugged her back.

"Finally Ekansh got married. I haven't expected this day to come this soon." Kamla mocked.

"Auntyyy!!!" Ekansh whined.

"Ok ok now you both go and get fresh." Shanti said. They nodded and went upstairs.
.
.
.
Ekansh opened his room's door. They both entered the room. Ekansh dropped the luggage from his hands and sat on the bed.

"You should have called some worker to carry bags." Surbhi said.

"Well I am strong enough to do that myself." He replied.

"Fine." Surbhi said and went near her suitcase.

"Now can you show me my room." Surbhi said.

"Is this looking like a forest to you?" Ekansh asked in a sarcastic tone.

"No I mean-" She was cut off by her husband.

"We are married. This is our room. And you will stay here. Understand?" Ekansh asked while standing up.

"But sir-" Surbhi was saying.

"Ok I am going to change. After that you can change." Ekansh said and went to the closet.

"This man. Agrhhh!" Surbhi screamed in her head.

Surbhi sat on the bed and started opening her suitcase as she had no other option.

After 10 minutes Ekansh came back wearing a black lower and plain white shirt. Still mange to look hot.

He came and sat on the bed with his laptop. Surbhi looked at him for a second then took her clothes and went to change.

After 20 minutes Surbhi came out wearing a pink kurti.

Ekansh looked at her after getting distracted by her anklets.
.
Surbhi took out her clothes from the suitcase.

"Where can I put this?" Surbhi asked Ekansh while signalling towards her clothes.

"Umm... In the closet. On the left side." Ekansh replied.

Surbhi nodded and shifted her clothes there.

Then she took out her one book and started reading.
.
.
.
"Dinner is ready." Kamla shouted from downstairs.

Ekansh shut his laptop and stood up from the bed. But Surbhi was still sitting on the couch reading engrossed in her book.

"Let's go." Ekansh said and stand in front of her. She looked up while closing her book.

"I'm not hungry. You can go." Surbhi said with a little smile.

"But you haven't eat anything. You ate little at lunch too." Ekansh said in a serious tone.

"But that was enough for me. I don't want to eat really. You can enjoy the food." Surbhi said.

Ekansh sighed. But he wasn't giving up. So he went downstairs.

"Where's Surbhi?" Kamla asked when she saw Ekansh alone coming downstairs.

"She is willing to eat upstairs so I am taking our food there." Ekansh said taking his and Surbhi's food in a plate.

"Okay then." Kamla said.

Ekansh took that plate and went upstairs.

He opened the door with his one hand. Hearing door's opening sound Surbhi looked up.

"Oh you are back early." Surbhi said.

Ekansh didn't said anything and went to sit beside her.

"Let's eat." Ekansh said.

"What?" Surbhi asked Scrunching her nose.

"Behri ho?" He asked.
(Are you deaf?).

"Nahi." She hurriedly replied.
(No.)

"Then eat." He said signalling towards the food.

"But I told you that I don't want to eat." Surbhi said.

"I don't like to repeat myself." Ekansh said.

"Ok." She said and tore a little bite of Roti and put that in her mouth.

Seeing her eating Ekansh was about to put the plate on the couch so he could eat. But Surbhi stopped him.

"Don't put that there." She said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Jhutta hai na." She said.

"Then how I am suppose to eat?" Ekansh said while raising his eyebrows.

"Uff.. " Surbhi said and tore a part of Roti and without thinking twice she put that bite in his mouth.

Ekansh was utterly shocked. And when realization hit Surbhi. She put her head down due to embarrassment.

"Sorry." She said in a low voice.

"Feed me." Ekansh said.

She raised her head after hearing him.

"What are you looking?? Feed me. After all I am carrying plate for you." Ekansh said.

Surbhi nodded and fed him a bite. Her hands touched his lips. And suddenly she felt goosebumps all over her body. While she was feeding him, he was looking at her without blinking which was making her more nervous.

After sometime they were done eating or we can say feeding each other.

"I'll put the plate." Surbhi said while grabbing the plate from his hands.

"It's okay-" She didn't let him finish and pulled the plate from his hands and ran away.
.
.
.
Surbhi came in the room and saw Ekansh working till now.

She went near the bed and grabbed two pillows. And as usual went to the couch.

Ekansh looked at her and understand she will not agree this time. So he decided to not argue this time.

Well she never do.

"Es baar taang nai arai inhone. Kya baat hai." Surbhi thought.
(He didn't interfere this time.)

After sometime she felt asleep.

And hearing no noise of anklets or Bangles. Ekansh closed his laptop, stood up and went near Surbhi.

He checked if she is really asleep or not. In this checking process he didn't realized how close he was to her face. Their breath were mixing together. Ekansh was just staring at her face without blinking. First her eyes then his her lips. When realization hit him he quickly regain his posture.

"Get a grip Ekansh." He Mummered.

He again looked at her.
"See how she is sleeping! And tomorrow she will complain about her neck pain or back pain." He said then went near her. And lift her up in his arms and carried her to the bed.

"Sleep well wifey." He said and patted her head after covering her with Blanket.

Ekansh went toward his and was about to lay down but his phone rang. He quickly muted the call so he doesn't wake her up.

He saw the caller I'd and groaned internally.

He picked up the call and went to the balcony to talk.

"Aur bhai kya kar rha hai?" Arjun asked from the other side.
(What are you doing brother?)

"Diwali ke diya jala rha hu." Ekansh replied sarcastically.
(Lighting up the candles.)

"Abey majak mat kr." Arjun whined.
(Don't joke around.)

"Then shut the fuck up." Ekansh said.

"Why are you talking like that?" Arjun said.

"Be glad that i am just talking and not killed you yet. It's fucking 11:00 PM and you are calling to ask 'what are you doing'?" Ekansh yelled but not that loud.

"I always use to call you late nights. But you never yelled like this before and now that you are married you are yelling at me. Dost-dost na raha. Ja aaj se humari dosti khtm." Arjun fake cried.
(Our frndship is ending from today.)

"Ha sale kyuki ab dost ki biwi jo dost ban gyi hai." Ekansh sarcastically said.
(Why not moron! After all now you are friends with your friend wife.)

"I think someone's ass is burning." Arjun said while controlling his laugh.

"Shut up moron." Ekansh roared.

"No but seriously accept it. That you are falling for her." Arjun said.

"Never. Ekansh Raghuvanshi can never fall for anyone." Ekansh said.

"We'll see about that buddy." Arjun said and hung up the call.

Ekansh sighed. "I think I should tell him the reason why I married her!" He thought.

He shrugged off the thought and went to bed and layed down. Eventually he fell asleep.
.
At midnight Ekansh felt someone's leg on his torso. Since he himself was in deep sleep so he just removed that leg one time. But again that leg wrapped around his torso and this time one arm was on his face too... He woke up and saw this was none other than his wife.

He then adjusted her leg and arms. Her legs were still around his torso but he put her hands on his neck from his face. And let her sleep in that position even though he himself was uncomfortable. Eventually he fell asleep again. And unknowingly he also wrapped his hands Around her waist.
.
.
.
Soo that's it for today!!!

How's the chapter!!?? Did you liked it???

Don't forget to vote and comment✨.

And tysm for 1k votes 😭💗💗.

See ya soon💃🙋‍♀️🌷💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 2.6K 27
𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐏 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐕𝐄𝐑.... 𝐲/𝐧: 𝐧-𝐧𝐨 𝐢-𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭-𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲-𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞...
38.8K 1.7K 25
♡♡𝒞ℴ𝓁𝓁ℯ𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃 ℴ𝒻 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓈....♡♡ 𝑹𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔... #3 revenge. 6-04-24 #3 collectionofshort...
856K 46K 47
(# 1st book of His series) 𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐥...
44.1K 2.6K 34
प्यार के साथ पत्थर भी बदला जा सकता है। ~"Dil ka tukda bhi nahi keh skta,Kyuki Mera Dil dhadkta hi aapke liye hai" He whispered. ~"Mnu tere naal pyaar...