The Next Act (Male Herrscher...

By HahaPerhaps

Y/N is a Stellaron Hunter, with the downgraded powers of the Herrscher of Sentience. While training with Sam... More

A New Act Emerges
Jarilo-VI
Boulder Town
Vs. Luka
Ice cold
Arrival of the Nameless
Undercover

Qlipoth Fort

517 26 17
By HahaPerhaps

Hope you're happy guys, this may not be a great chapter

The Stellaron Hunters exited the train, walking up the long flight of stairs to the surface. Blade was looking slightly worse for wear, it seemed like his Mara was starting to well up inside him.

"Let's just hide somewhere to let Blade calm down," Y/N suggested, looking back at Blade in concern. This dumb emo was about to go rabid if they didn't calm his ass down.

"Yes, I do agree with that," Kafka responded, covering her eyes as the harsh sunlight hit her face. "Let's just find an alleyway or something, then we'll get Bladie back into shape..."

Kafka walked ahead, while Blade (being propped up by the unhappy Silver Wolf and Y/N duo) followed closely behind. She walked into an alleyway, which smelled like... I don't even want to describe it, and they both leant Blade down against a wall.

"He's shivering," Silver Wolf told Kafka

Kafka sighed, and beckoned Y/N to come with her to the other side of the alleyway. Y/N nodded, and walked up to her, as they observed their freezing surroundings.

There, just 100 meters away from them, stood Qlipoth Fort. A grand building standing tall in the centre of Belobog. Residence to the Supreme Guardian, a place where many people worked, where decisions regarding the future of Belobog were made.

"Blades looking worse for wear," Silver Wolf commented again, looking at him holding his head, his red eyes starting to go an amber colour.

Y/N and Kafka looked back at the other two, from the end of an alleyway. The entrance to Qlipoth Fort was relatively unguarded, to their delight, and the guards didn't even look that strong.

"Y/N, listen, use your illusions to calm Blade down," Kafka ordered. Y/N rolled his eyes, but walked over to Blade,

"The Mara..." Blade whispered, as he clenched his sword tightly. His other hand gripped the edge of it, his fingers starting to bleed as he held it harder.

"Jeez, emo, calm down," Y/N complained, waving his hand in front of Blades face. As he saw no reaction, Y/N sighed, and just snapped his fingers, using his illusions to make Blade see things that made him happy (other than sharp objects 💀).

Blades grip on his sword loosened a bit, and he sighed, as he watched the illusion. Y/N remembered what Blade once told him about his past. Or, well, what Y/N saw when he entered Blades mind.

Y/N had never heard of the Xianzhou Loufu's legendary High Cloud Quintet. After all, it was 500 years ago, so this emo can also be classed as a boomer. Anyways, back then, Blade wasn't immortal. He was called Yingxing back then, too. Y/N didn't dive any deeper into his mind after that, but he was sure interested. Especially because Blade himself couldn't remember it all, after he's died so many times.

Y/N conjured up a small illusion in front of Blade. He knew he couldn't reveal how much of Blades past he knew, so he went for something simple: the Xianzhou Loufu itself. Blade wouldn't question it, he literally came from there, and Y/N knew that most of his memories from there were positive. There was no smile on his face, but that's just Blade, he supposed.

"Blade better be alright," Silver Wolf groaned, blowing some bubble gum as she leaned against the wall opposite to Blade. All of Belobog seemed to be quiet, Y/N guessed they were probably on high alert of more robots going haywire, like that Pascal one Clara mentioned.

Y/N looked to Kafka, who had mysteriously disappeared. "Where's Kafka gone?" he asked, to which Silver Wolf shrugged, shaking her head as she looked at her phone.

"Probably looking for a way to get in," Silver Wolf answered. "Say, the message Elio sent was vague as always. Attempted assassination, though, is very on point for Elio. He usually tells us to not do anything drastic, right?"

"Maybe Elio has something planned," Y/N suggested. Silver Wolf sighed, and looked back to her phone, while Blade lay there, his eyes no longer glowing amber.

A few minutes later, Silver Wolf sighed, as her phone pinged. Y/N leaned over to see, but Silver Wolf hid her phone.

"Just let me read it out, it's from Kafka," Silver Wolf told him, her right eye twitching a bit. Y/N backed away, and nodded fear her to continue. "She's got a plan, just wait for her to be done."

Y/N sighed, and looked over to the entrance to Qlipoth Fort. "Maybe that hooded one is her?"

Two Silvermane guards stood outside, guarding the entrance. One was leaning against the wall, holding his weapon, the other laying on the floor, her weapon lying next to her.

"Hear the news?" the Silvermane girl asked the other guard, who shrugged. "Apparently, somethings going on in the underground. Robots acting all crazy..."

"Ugh, are we gonna have to go down there with those vagrants?" the guy replied, scoffing at the thought of him protecting lowlifes like the vagrants.

"Jeez, racist..." the girl said, continuing scrolling her phone. The guy suddenly grunted, lifting up his weapon, to which the girl glanced at him amused. "What is it?"

The girl rolled her eyes, and turned to see what the other guy was so anxious over, and was met with two empty, purple eyes. She held her breath, as this hooded figure smiled, before snapping her fingers.

"Pick up your damn weapon, look professional!" the guy said, but was met with no response from the girl. He shivered as the person with purple eyes whispered in the other guards ear. "I said get up!"

The girl slowly stood up, lifting up her weapon. The guy sighed in relief, until the girl slowly turned to him, looking him dead in the eyes. She looked dazed, and her eyes had a purple tint.

The guy yelled in disbelief. "What did you-?" he started, before the person snapped her fingers again, and he too fell silent. The person grinned, and took off her hood, revealing her purple hair, belonging to the one and only, Stellaron Hunter Kafka.

"Show off," Y/N complained, knocking both of the controlled soldiers to the floor as he walked past them.

"I think you're just jealous that you don't have my sense of drama~" Kafka replied teasingly. Y/N stopped and quickly turned around to face her.

"I don't care about drama!" Y/N yelled, before turning back around, walking up the now unguarded stairs to the fort.

"He's jealous," Silver Wolf told Kafka as she walked past her, accompanied by Blade, who was holding his head, as they ignored the guards entirely.

"Good to see Bladie isn't completely gone yet," Kafka commented, seeing how Blade at least wasn't trying to attack them.

Blade groaned, but kept walking up the stairs, his eyes glowing redder and redder. "I may any second..."

"How do we want our entrance, guys," Y/N inquired. "Big and flashy? Or maybe not seen?"

"I was thinking..." Kafka tapped Silver Wolf on the shoulder, to which Silver Wolf grinned. Y/N stood away from the door as Silver Wolf raised her aether editing tool. Y/N was never sure what the heck that thing really was, just that it was able to tamper with the fabric of the universe yadda yadda yadda, whatever.

"Let's get our game faces on," Silver Wolf chuckled.

She released a powerful blast from the aether editing tool, in the shape of what looked like one of those 4d cubes you see. As it hit the door, it completely disintegrated, revealing a long hall, lined with people who stared at the entrance in shock.

A gust of cold wind blew into the hall, blowing paper off of their piles, littering the floor. Snow flakes blew across the room, cooling the warm air. The workers on the edge of the hall stared nervously, whilst at the end of the hall, a grey haired woman stood up from her desk. She looked intimidating, and wore a medal on her chest, a sign of authority.

Y/N guessed this was probably their target, Bronya Rand.

"Pleasure to meet you, Supreme Guardian," Kafka said, stepping forwards. Silver Wolf had to keep Blade behind her, making sure he didn't break just yet.

"Who are y-" Bronya started, before quickly grabbing her rifle, aiming at at Kafka. "What business do you have here?"

"Goodness, no need for the hostilities," Kafka told her, staying put. "We don't need to fight."

"Why did you destroy my door?" Bronya asked, a bit dumbfounded by the sudden entrance.

"She told me to," Silver Wolf said, pointing at Kafka, who shook her head.

Kafka stepped forwards, and Bronya narrowed her eyes. "Have you ever heard of the... Stellaron Hunters?" Kafka asked her, to which Bronya shook her head.

"No, but we have no Stellaron present on Jarilo-VI. The Astral Express crew took care of that," Bronya told her. Y/N rolled his eyes, but kept watching her grip on the rifle tighten. "So state your business!"

"Ah, the Astral Express crew, of course," Kafka sighed, staring at Bronya unblinkingly. "Well, let me tell you, you've got more problems heading your way soon, Supreme Guardian. Have you received any news of... strange things happening to the robots of the underground?" Kafka waited for a response, watching as Bronya figured things out in her head.

Bronya stood still, her grip on her rifle loosening slightly. "You don't mean to tell me that there's another Stellaron in the underground?"

"Yes, as Elio, Destiny's Slave has written in this act, there is another Stellaron for the Astral Express to seal," Kafka answered, a smile creeping onto her face.

"Then why are you here?" Bronya questioned, putting down her rifle. "You could have just told them, right?"

"You see, the Stellaron Hunters don't really have the best reputation with the Astral Express," Kafka explained. "In fact, this one here, Y/N, is the only one here they're not on bad terms with, though it's merely because they haven't met."

"So... why did you come here?"

"We're just here to..." Kafka chuckled, and raised a gun up, aiming right for her head.

"Expedite their expedition."

Y/N raised his hand, and red chains came out of the floor, tearing through the marble floors. Workers on the sides screamed as the chains wrapped around them, pushing them against the floor, unable to move or do anything. Bronya tried to run, but found her legs were locked in place by chains. Kafka smiled, and fired her gun.

"Damn, I thought we weren't meant to actually kill her," Y/N whispered in Kafkas ear, but she didn't seem to listen. She smiled, like she was expecting something else.

The bullet flew through the air, straight towards Bronyas neck. She watched with fear as she realised there was nothing she could do, and accepted her fate. She closed her eyes, accepting her doom...

In a flash of purple light, bright slashes sliced through the bullet, which tore apart like a hot knife to butter. Y/N gasped as he realised who it was. A woman, completely purple in colour, rose from the ground, holding a massive scythe. She glared at the group, before the purple light dispersed from her into the surroundings, shattering the chains on Bronya and the workers. Her blue eyes pierced through all of them, and her purple hair fluttered in the wind.

"Attacking the Supreme Guardian," Seele started, twirling around her scythe. "What do you think you're doing?"

She glanced over the group, her gaze finally landing on Y/N. "You, from the fight club? You're with these guys now?"

"Always have been," Y/N answered, before summoning a red whip. "Blade, get the Supreme Guardian. We want the Astral Express to be here fast, but don't kill her."

"Silver Wolf, keep Bladie in check," Kafka added, before turning to Seele.

Blade nodded, before throwing a knife at Seele. Seele immediately deflected it with her scythe, but Blade quickly ran past her before she could react, followed by Silver Wolf on a hoverboard.

Seele turned to face the last two hunters, her purple scythe shaking as she clenched her fist. "You'll pay for attacking her."

"We don't have to fight her, you know," Y/N told Kafka, who was preparing her sword.

"I haven't had much fun in a long time, Y/N," Kafka sighed, her velvet sword glistening from the sun. "Shall we?"

Y/N laughed, and leaped towards Seele, his sword over his head, leaving a trail of feather in the air.

As Y/N slashed down, Seele easily blocked the attack with her scythe blade, and kicked him away. Y/N quickly regained his footing, and swiftly dodged backwards, before teleporting to a feather. Kafka took the opportunity of Seeles confusion to shoot a bullet at her, hitting Seeles arm. Lightning burst out as it made contact, but Seele still stood.

Seele barely managed to slide to the side as Y/N slashed from above again. She quickly sweeped the legs of Y/N, knocking him to the ground. "This is what you get when you mess with the Guardian," she said as she slashed down at him with her scythe. Y/N teleported to another one of his feathers in the air, so Seeles scythe dug into the marble.

Y/N grinned, turning the rest of the feathers in the air into swords. Seele looked up at him, while trying to get her scythe out the thick marble, and he stuck his tongue out, before all the swords flew at Seele. She let go of her scythe, rolling backwards as the swords decimated the place she stood before.

However, she was met with Kafka, who immediately slashed at the arm which she already shot at. Seele gasped in agony as the sword cut through her skin, leaving a massive gash as it tore through. Kafka laughed, kicking her to the ground.

"Be careful not to kill, Kafka, Elio wouldn't want that," Y/N reminded her, and Kafka sheathed her sword. She looked down on Seele with a smile on her face.

"Let's meet up with the others then, Y/N," Kafka replied. "Message them that we'll be going to that abandoned building outside Belobog."

Y/N nodded, and they both walked back out of Qlipoth Fort practically unharmed, leaving Seele on the ground, unconscious.

2424 words, man I'm tired I wrote all this in like 3 sessions of writing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 86 16
HARRY POTTER. ❛ ─── a thrill seeking ravenclaw girl finally gets the adventure she wished for after two boring yet busy years.❜ ❪ book one of the h...
1.3K 57 5
Y/n hyuga second daughter of the hyuga clanhead hiashi hyuga and twin sister of Hinata hyuga and big sis of hanabi hyuga got transported by Naruto i...
13.3K 520 10
After the unfortunate accident, Y/n L/n is now reincarnated into another world with the Ten Shadows cursed technique. The journey in another world wi...
1M 43.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...